A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"34C. They're not nearly as nice as yours."

"Mine may be bigger, but yours are perfect. Can... Can I feel them?" Kyra was not one to get embarrassed quickly.

"Just because I'm naked..." She trailed off but leaned forward with an inviting giggle.

Kyra took that as an invitation, examining each breast with awe, "Wow, they are so firm!" She squeaked with excitement.

"Careful there. You're going to make Devon jealous." Emily didn't mind the attention. She stepped back and continued to put on sunscreen, "You look cute too, girl. Are you sure you want to join in at Artie's?"

"Yeah, Jean Pierre is looking forward to participating. I hope you don't mind me checking you out." Kyra's eyes kept gliding up and down Emily's body. Em had almost forgotten that her friend had yet to see her naked.

"If I was concerned about it, I wouldn't be preparing to walk naked through town." Emily set down the sunscreen bottle and leaned against the counter in the small kitchen. She left her legs shoulder-width apart, not hiding anything.

"Yeah, well, this makes my dormant bisexual side very happy." Kyra smiled broadly. Her best friend was shorter and stockier than Emily but looked terrific in her own way. She had a near-constant smile on her dark red-stained lips. The color choice looked incredible on her perpetually tanned features. Ky's smile broadened, "Your little pussy is so cute, waxed, and smooth. I'll bet it tastes really nice too." She blushed as she said it. Ky probably thought she had finally gone too far.

"It's delicious." Devon stepped back into the kitchen with a bright and proud smile. He knew exactly how to rattle Kyra. The pair tended to verbally spar; it always remained playful, "Your husband is an astounding chef, but Em is still the best thing I have tasted in town."

Devon looked spectacular in a pair of salmon-colored shorts and a contrasting greenish-gray button-up. Her husband was in fantastic shape; it probably helped that they propelled each other to the gym nearly every day. Devon's dark skin was warm, with its natural walnut tones darkened just a little from the summer sun.

Her tall, muscley, nerdy, funny, loving, perfect husband spent almost as much time in the gym as she did. It was where he spent his lunch break most days. When the air still had a bite of chill, a morning run was a required couple's activity before work. They kept the routine going during the colder months but racing each other on the treadmill was not nearly as fun. That and they couldn't have shower sex at the gym. Although, they had indulged once when they were there doing a favor well past closing time for Bill, the gym's owner, and Artie's husband.

Devon shaved his head, save for one attempt to grow it out last winter. He was shocked that he now had a massive bald spot. Emily doubted Dev would ever try growing it out again, though he looked handsome to her either way.

"So, what's the plan?" Kyra asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Well, we need to buy groceries for the birthday party tonight. I'll get in my truck and drive to the store." Emily had a bright orange International Scout that she had rebuilt with her father years ago. It now spent most of the year in the one-car garage as Emily drove Devon's electric SUV into work most mornings. Last night, they had taken the classic out of the garage and removed the hardtop this morning. Emily was going to be on display everywhere they went. "Did you check the store? Are they allowing nudity?"

Nudity was allowed in any public location in the state, but private businesses could forbid it on their premises. Emily would have to go elsewhere if there was a sign hanging on the door with what looked to be an array of gingerbread people in a rainbow of skin tones and a slash through it.

"I drove by on my way over. Yeah, and you're not the only one participating either. Just the hottest." Kyra grinned.

"That's good, I suppose," Emily said flatly. She was the only one naked in her fantasy. On the other hand, it was nice to know she would not be the center of attention or cause a scene. Em had already let her Chief in on her plans. She was a veteran police officer for the town.

In the last couple of years, Emily had been promoted to lieutenant. That promotion meant she was now in charge of the six officers in town for her shift during the summer. That would pare back to just three officers during the winter months. She would oversee operations of her city when she advanced to captain in a few years. Her department spanned a group of four small towns. Two that had ski resorts and two that depended on summer tourism. Her Chief, who kept his main office here, was in charge of all four towns' police. The far more awkward conversation had been letting her coworkers know that she would be observing Nude Day. She knew that she would inevitably run across at least a couple of them if she spent her day naked.

"You and Devon are going to follow me in his truck. Devon can't take his camera into the supermarket, but it would be nice if you sneak a covert pic or two on your phone." It was still odd that she was so happy being the frequent subject of Dev's lens after what had happened a decade ago. Devon was always careful to not include her eyes and only share photos that could not be used to ID her. Emily loved how her husband could make her look in an image. In fact, she had her heart set on an excellent photo of her from behind, standing at the edge of an overlook, wearing only a backpack and boots. How nice would it look right there over the fireplace? She thought. It would look like an exceptional and unique fine art print.

"Afterward, I'll walk across the parking lot to the liquor store and pick up a few beverages for the party." Emily leaned back, pulled herself up on the island, and took a seat, legs still apart. She was glad nervous energy was not allowing her libido to get out of control. Even with that apprehension, her body was on the verge of dripping a torrent of honeyed excitement. Em needed to schedule a covert sex break with Devon between now and her birthday party.

"Holy shit, girl, you get hotter," Kyra said with a laugh, her eyes wide as Emily could feel her friend's gaze on her exposed womanhood.

"I know, right?" Devon couldn't help snapping a photo from across the room, "Hottest woman alive, no question, and she married me. I'm the luckiest man in the world." He was beaming proudly. She appreciated that Devon believed that, but Em thought she was too fit and muscular for that opinion to be shared by the majority of the populace.

Emily blushed under the twin gazes, "After that, we'll come home and unload the car. We'll go park behind Artie's." The small parking lot only had room for a few cars, but she knew the owner. Finding a parking spot downtown was typically tricky during the summer, "Then, Devon will take me for a stroll down by the river. Kyra, you'll take Devon's camera and snap a photo or two."

Devon was a late addition to her dream. Though the part in her most recent daydream where they had sex for all to see on the main walking bridge over the river would be unachievable. Something was so freeing and right about being naked in the warm summer sun. It hadn't always been about sex for Emily, but now it was a constant buzz in the back of her mind. I blame Dev. She wished that Kyra had been her customary twenty minutes late to social activities so Dev could have finished what he had started.

"Then, we'll go to Artie's?" Kyra questioned and flopped onto the recliner, finally getting comfortable with Emily's new state of dress.

"No, I have one more stop planned. I think I need a new pair of running shoes. And maybe a new bow if they don't match what I'm wearing." Emily couldn't help it as she brought up a foot to show off her current shoes and pulled her ponytail back over her shoulder.

"So, we need to stop by Bill's, huh?" Dev came over and sat beside her, knowing precisely what she was thinking. Artie's husband owned the gym and a more general sporting goods store. If she was going to make an appearance at Artie's, she needed to stop by his partner in crime. Bill had been the first to discover her naked wanderings off on secluded paths nearly a decade ago. It only seemed right to include him in the plans now that it was legal once a year.

"Yeah, I kinda have to. After that, I'll go get my usual at Artie's. Hopefully, there's a line. There's always a line in my dreams." Also, in the visions, no one seemed to bat an eye at her state of dress; she doubted that would happen.

"I guess we'll join in and walk over to JP's café for lunch." Kyra squirmed in the recliner a little. She wasn't wholly hiding her nerves.

"That's the plan. Kyra, do you want to quickly put your car in the neighbor's driveway? Sally's out of town for the week, and cars in the street tend to get hit." Em hoped that Devon was catching the 'give us a couple of minutes alone' look.

"Yeah, since we're taking my SUV," Devon added as he collected his camera bag.

"Oh, okay, I did drive the new truck, thanks!" She said cheerily as she jumped up and sped out the door.

Emily got up from her perch and gathered a small shoulder bag and a more oversized tote. The shoulder bag had her wallet, put her on better display, and could be used anywhere she didn't need to sit down. The tote held the towel that would be required at the café. She then pulled Devon into a long, slow kiss. Then looked him in the eyes, "I have one more task for you to fit into the itinerary." Her eyebrows arched up suggestively, "I think you'll really enjoy this one, though."

Devon smiled, hinting he had an idea of what she wanted, "What's that, babe?"

"Find us an hour alone sometime this afternoon." She whispered in his ear, "I need you to fuck me before the party. I'm so fucking horny." She planted another kiss on his lips, "If it weren't for the nerves, my pussy would be blooming and dripping right now, and I don't need that during the party."

"Yes, ma'am. I believe I can handle that." He said with a grin and then leaned in for one more passionate kiss.

"You know, being naked didn't make me so excited before you." She pushed him away playfully before giving in and having sex with him right here, regardless of her best friend walking in on them.

"I'd say sorry, but you know you love me." A confident smirk was adhered to him, "Why don't we get your birthday started." He pulled out his camera and shot another photo. These would be just for them.

"I love you Always, Devon." She said with one more sweet kiss, "I just need your cock soon."

"Are you two old people just going to hang around all day? Let's get going!" Kyra burst back through the front door. Em thought she may have overheard the last sentence but was unbothered.

Emily grabbed her keys from the hook beside the front door and sunglasses from the table, "No time like the present." She said and took one long slow breath, trying to calm her now racing heart rate. I can do this. There was no way she would back down from what came next, but nerves nearly displaced the excitement.

Devon's strong hands were on her shoulders again; they released considerable tension with a single squeeze, "I hope you don't mind me cutting ahead and grabbing some pictures for us later."

"I insist, in fact." She slowed her steps.

"Good, have fun, Emily. Happy birthday, babe." One more quick peck further steeled her nerves.

"Thanks, Devon. You too, Kyra; I know this isn't your idea. Thanks for coming along." Emily stepped out of her house and into the warm sunlight. It felt sublime as it caressed her body. She slid on her sunglasses and smiled broadly as she looked up and down the street. Her neighbors were doing yard work or gardening, typical for a stunningly perfect summer day. The growing season was not too long at this high of an elevation. They had to embrace any day they got. She smiled and waved like nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

Devon took several snapshots of her as she walked out the door and got into her Scout. The dark leather seats felt warm on her bare ass. The surface would be uncomfortable if it got much hotter. She had to remember to leave a towel on the leather when she went into the store. When she started the truck and put it into first gear, there was no turning back as she made her dream real.

Devon -- A Few moments down the road

Devon could scarcely believe this was a reality; Emily looked deliriously happy. This was only the third time he could recall that level of absolute glee on her visage. The first was when he proposed less than six months after they started dating. Once they had taken a road trip together to Kansas, for Emily's first time in a decade, and come back to Colorado, Devon had no doubt they would be together forever. The five months between then and his proposal seemed so superfluous now. The second time she had that infectious grin set to that level was when she stood beside him in a stunning white dress and said I do.

He followed her, camera lens down in the cup holder beside him as Em drove naked through town. He should be far more nervous about things than he was, but all Devon could think about was securing some alone time for the pair. His wife needed to orgasm, and he would do anything to help her out before her party.

"Damn, your wife is even hotter naked." Kyra kept her eyes fixed ahead as she watched Emily in her Scout.

"Yeah, she is. I don't know how she gets much more confident in the nude. This can't be the first time you've seen her. You've known her for years." Devon had only known Emily for three days when she cut him in on her lifestyle. Then again, she had just saved his life and needed to get out of her cold, wet clothes.

"Believe it or not, it is. Apparently, Emily let another woman before in on her secret, and that woman went full bitch mode on Em. After that, she didn't let anyone else know, at least not until you showed up." Kyra brushed her long brunette hair over her shoulders.

"She told me about that. I guess it makes a lot of sense. You never got curious and peeked at any of her videos?" Devon had thought that every adult in town had at least tangentially run across one of the films.

"No, it didn't seem right. I was intrigued, though. Have you seen them?" Traffic was pretty heavy through downtown in the warmth of the late morning. The vast majority of people on the busy city streets were clothed, but more than a couple of people were celebrating Nude Day, and no one seemed to be making a big deal about it. That would help Emily achieve what she wanted in her imagination.

"Yeah, she insisted we watch them all after we got together. I don't think she'd mind you watching them now. Emily's come to terms with it." He explained as the cars idled around him in traffic. He rolled down the window and smiled as he heard his wife sing along to the radio in front of them. Dev picked up his camera and snapped a quick shot, there wouldn't be much in the frame, but he needed to capture her singing in the reflection of the rearview mirror.

"It wasn't weird seeing her have sex with another penis?" Kyra seemed to fixate on the anatomy. She believed, like him, her asshole abusive ex Josh didn't fully deserve person status.

"What that jackass did to her was what bothered me, not the sex. I knew we weren't virgins when we got together. I sure as hell hoped she had fun before me." Devon was solemn as he rolled through the intersection, just making the light and staying behind Emily, "Besides, it was two penises. One of the videos is a threesome." He added as a joke to keep Kyra on her toes.

"Your girl was wild before you," Kyra said with a tone that tried to jab back.

"She still is," Devon smiled, "Hey, could I ask you for a couple of favors?" He changed the subject; he was running out of time before they arrived at the supermarket.

"What would that be?"

"Well, first, you know my one weakness. Could you help me wrap a couple items in the console?" Devon's lack of skill in gift wrapping was a running joke in the group of friends.

Kyra opened the console and pulled out a couple of jewelry boxes, "What do we have here?" They paused at one more stoplight. Kyra opened the longer of the two packages first, revealing a gorgeous silver necklace with a pendant of an emerald surrounded by small diamonds, "Wow, this is beautiful; it'll look great with her eyes."

"That was my thought. I think it'll look fantastic with what she has on now. I want to give it to her on our walk while I still have pockets to hide it in." Devon couldn't help a proud smile.

"You have wrapping supplies?" Kyra asked with a smile.

"In the back, plan b was just a gift bag."

"We're better than that!" Kyra announced. They both knew Emily preferred a well-wrapped gift, "What's the other?" She opened the second box to reveal a house key lying atop some cotton batting.

"I got a raise at work. We can afford the house; I want to surprise her."

"Wow, Dev, this is big."

"You think she'll like it? I hope it doesn't seem like I'm keeping anything from her." They only made it halfway to the stoplight before it turned red again.

"She'll love it, Dev. How long have you known about the raise?" Kyra had a momentary flash of concern.

"Since Thursday. I would've already told her if it was any longer, but this seemed like a great way to surprise her on her birthday." Devon said, a little worried. Maybe this is a bad idea.

"You're a good man, Devon. What was the other favor? Do you need me to wrap this too? That seems like a single ask." Kyra looked over with an antagonizing smile.

"No, I need one more thing. Could you see if you could move our reservations at Jean Pierre's by an hour? I want to take Emily by the house and surprise her." Devon would not reveal that he also wanted to use that hour to return to his house and have sex with Emily.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do. Why don't you follow your naked wife into the store? I'll take care of things. I think my husband might just have an unexpected tour group coming through." Kyra pulled out her phone as Devon parked beside Emily.

"How do you want to do this?" Devon couldn't help snapping a clandestine picture of Emily as she got out of her Scout. He noticed she spread her legs seductively as she did so; peeks of the wetness of her vagina glinted from the late morning sun, "Wow."

Emily smiled smugly, "We're going to go shopping like usual. Don't even act like I'm wearing a different outfit. Do you have the shopping bags?"

"Of course." He grabbed the reusable bags from behind the driver's seat. "You'll make acting like you're wearing your usual rather difficult." She beamed at him in response. Devon then left his camera in the truck and handed Kyra the keys, "She'll join us in a minute; Ky's talking to Jean Pierre."

"He's still going to meet us at Artie's, right?" She followed him around to the side of his truck.

"I think so; let's go shopping, babe." Devon reached out and grabbed Emily's hand. He did his best to act like everything was normal as they walked into the store.

Emily -- A few minutes later

In all her fantasizing, Emily had not thought she would be so desperately horny when walking around and doing her everyday activities naked. She kept thinking that everybody in the store had to be seeing how pointy her nipples were and how her labia were swollen, showing peeks of bright pink inside. Em was glad that a small semblance of apprehension kept her womanhood from dripping copious amounts of nectar. She stayed calm as they perused the aisles like a typical Sunday morning shopping trip. Another couple had come into the shop naked, likely tourists, as they were not anyone she recognized. They were in their mid-forties and out of shape, but that did not sap their confidence.