A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really wanted to take Devon to a back room and make love to her husband. Instead, she did her best to stay relaxed and help her husband pick out ears of sweet corn for the grill and a medley of vegetables for a salad. Yes, it made her ecstatic to finally live out her dream, but she thought her excitement would be on a low simmer and not constantly threatening to boil over. Still, this was her one opportunity to live out a fantasy, and she would do everything in her power to embrace it while she could.

It took Kyra about five minutes to make an appearance in the store. She was not the most covert about sneaking a photo of Devon and Emily on her phone. Emily just tried to ignore it and keep shopping. Though she might have reached a little more performatively when she stretched for some cheese at the bottom of the dairy case, the growl Devon involuntarily issued from across the aisle let her know that he noticed the full display of her quim. She saw another couple, the man looking slack-jawed as his wife elbowed him in the ribs; she couldn't blame the guy.

Em stood before she let herself daydream of Devon giving in to his animal instincts and railing her right there as she bent over the dairy case. She imagined the rest of the store ignoring them as they fucked. She shook her head and then smiled at Dev with an arched eyebrow. It was hard to miss her husband with a box of cereal held awkwardly in front of him to conceal his erection. Nice to know someone is as turned on as me.

They took their usual time meandering through the store, buying things for the evening and breakfast for the week. Typically, they would purchase several meals worth of items for the week, but with family in town, there was no planning beyond picking up some staples and fresh berries in season. Their niece and nephews would get a kick out of them. Concentrating on family and the mundane food items brought the heat down to a low simmer. Things slowly morphed closer to her dream where she was the only one naked, and no one was making a big deal out of things. Though she was getting far more stares than in her fantasies.

The most awkward part was when it was time to check out; Emily had to stand in front of the checker as he slowly scanned and bagged their selection, "Mrs. Rogers?" Sebastian, a college student that spent his summers working in the same store he had in high school, was staring at her with his mouth hanging open.

"We have our own bags." Emily tried to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary.

"I like your outfit." Sebastian smiled and returned to checking, "I wanted to celebrate Nude Day too, but the company won't allow it. OSHA regulations or something. Is it your first time celebrating?"

"No, I worked undercover at the big party in Denver last year." This was markedly different than his usual talk about football. He was a big fan of the local team, while she and Devon supported their division rivals from Kansas City.

"I sometimes forget you're a cop. Anything exciting happen at the party in Denver?" He was incredibly nonchalant as he continued to scan and bag her purchases.

"It was mostly peaceful, but I did have to arrest a guy that got a little handsy with a coed. That kind of B.S. is sadly the norm for a big party with alcohol." Emily tapped her smartwatch, pulling up her debit card to pay when the order was done.

"That's too bad. I went back down to school in Fort Collins to celebrate last year. It was a good time. Lots and lots of body paint, though. Your husband not joining in the celebration?" Sebastian was a veteran at efficiently checking out customers and carrying on a conversation.

"Not yet." Emily did not want to explain her fantasy to a twenty-one-year-old. Instead, she lightly ribbed her husband, "I think he's still working up the courage." She hoped he wouldn't mind. Em turned toward her husband with a wink.

"Shopper's card?" The young man was down to the last couple of items on the belt.

"I have my phone number. I'm usually better at remembering that." Emily coded in her number.

Sebastian smirked, "Aren't I the one that should be distracted?"

The rest of the grocery store adventure went smoothly, though she did get some odd stares out in the parking lot. She may or may not have been leaning in to push things further into Dev's SUV than usual. She liked the way her husband couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Hey, Emily, I have bad news about your carefully constructed plans." Kyra fidgeted a little as she held her phone uncomfortably.

"What's that, Ky?" She pressed the button on the liftgate and pushed the cart into the corral a couple spaces over.

"Jean Pierre just let me know they have a busload of tourists coming through during our reservation. He asked if we could push our time an hour and a half." Ky's phone rose as she took another picture of Emily.

An extra hour and a half would be perfect. Maybe they could get some alone time back home to clear Em's head, "Sure, not a problem." Dev needed to turn down the heat on the pulled pork a little, "Maybe Devon and I can get some more things ready for the party."

"Uh, but you want to go by Bill's, and he's only there until one or so," Devon replied and looked a little flustered. Was he hiding something?

"Oh, shoot, you're right. We'll just have to keep Artie company a little longer." Emily flashed Devon a frustrated look. She needed to get fucked.

"I may have an idea on how to spend an extra hour after we go to Artie's." He said with a smile. Now Em knew for sure that her husband had something planned, "JP still meeting us at the coffee shop, or is he needed for the tour group?"

"Yeah, he'll be at Artie's. He wants to give his new chef some practice." Kyra explained. Emily caught a quick flash of something on her best friend's face. Whatever Devon had schemed up, Ky was in on it.

"Good, I guess we should get the liquor for the party." Emily started across the parking lot, offering a hand to Devon, which he instantly took.

"What are you thinking, babe?" Devon inquired.

"I can't decide between Margaritas or Long Island iced teas. What goes better with pulled pork?"

"I think either would be good, though if we get stuff for Long Islands, we might just get a bigger bottle of tequila. Both need that and triple sec, so you don't have to decide now." As they stepped into the liquor store, Devon was getting better at keeping his calm, relaxed demeanor.

"Hey, at least let me buy a couple bottles. The party's for you and Jean Pierre." Kyra insisted, "I want to get some good vodka for JP anyways."

"Sure, thanks, Ky." Her husband may be French but preferred vodka to the stereotypical wine.

The liquor store was closer to her fantasy, just walking the aisles and perusing the ample selection like nothing was different. No one was staring; the clerk looked bored behind the counter. They found several decent bottles. They were splurging a little, but her birthday was only once a year. It only took them five minutes to gather their selections. In that short time, a line formed, and the petite young employee shifted quickly from bored to rattled.

"Hey, LT, you weren't kidding about observing Nude Day?" One of the more recent guys on the force was walking in the door. He worked the second shift, so he was not a direct report. The man was new in the city but had been an officer in Denver for seven years before he decided to move to his wife's hometown.

"Nope, not at all, Jim. Have you met Devon yet?" She introduced her husband, again trying to act normal, although her heart rate had accelerated precipitously.

"I haven't," Jim walked over and held out a hand that her husband quickly shook, "Sarah?" He signaled a tall leggy blonde investigating the wine selection, "And this lovely young woman is my better half. You may have inspired my wife." He smiled proudly as Sarah offered a hand to Emily.

Sarah was gorgeous and stood an inch taller than her husband in her high heels. She had to be the same height as Devon. Looking her up and down, the lass still had pressure marks where her bra and panties should be. Her breasts were on the small side but looked cute on her. Like Emily, Sarah was waxed bare. She had a deep tan that showed that she typically wore a skimpy bikini and was often outside. Emily had difficulty telling any hint of the couple's three children on her taut body.

"I saw you walking across the parking lot with your husband there, and it just looked like great fun!"

"Wow, Sarah. Are you sure you've had three kids?" Emily hoped she could get into even close to that good of shape after starting her family.

"Those three make it hard to forget," Sarah had an easy laugh, "My parents help us out a lot, so I get plenty of time to run even with them needing my time."

"How old are they now?" Devon asked, somehow still managing to appear like everything was completely normal.

"Our oldest daughter is nine, our son is seven, and the youngest girl is four," Jim said proudly, putting his arm around Sarah, "They are spending a week with my parents and their cousins. It'll be a rough stretch without the munchkins, but Sarah couldn't get the time off from the hospital."

"I'll miss them, but I wouldn't be doing this if they were around." Sarah spun as if she needed to point out her nudity again.

"If you two are going to be in town tonight, we're having my birthday party." Emily would have invited Jim earlier but couldn't remember his days off.

"We were just going to do a movie night, but a party with other adults sounds fun."

"It seems the only parties we get invited to these days are for the kids. Can I wear my outfit?" Sarah asked with a smile.

"I'm not changing out of mine, but it's completely optional," Em added, so Sarah's husband wouldn't have an excuse to not show up if he didn't want to join.

"We'll be there; you need us to bring anything?" Jim asked.

The conversation fell into pleasantries as they chatted and waited in line. This was again closer to Emily's vision of the day, where no one was making too big a deal about her being naked.

Devon -- A little later in the afternoon

Walking hand-in-hand by the river with his naked wife was an excellent way to spend an afternoon. Emily had a smile that just wouldn't peel from her features. The river was busy with kayaks and rafters as it was on most gorgeous summer days. No one on the water could indulge in the Nude Day attire because the required safety gear precluded it. The temperature of the snowmelt water was another factor in eschewing the Nude Day dress.

Emily was in such a fantastic mood. Something about being nude made his wife very happy. It certainly brightened his day to see the naked beauty cavorting in the bright sunlight like this was the completely natural state of things. Em was far from the only one participating, though most tourists and citizens were still clad in shorts and t-shirts.

Kyra was buzzing about, trying to remain unseen with Devon's camera. He had everything set on his gear. Ky wouldn't have to worry about it being a bit intimidating to new users. She was doing a good job pretending to be a tourist photographing rafting excursions, only occasionally turning to collect an image of Devon and Emily. I hope a few turn out. He was glad that Kyra had thrown the wrapping materials into the backseat after she helped him prepare the present for Emily. Dev hadn't even thought about Emily wanting to put the groceries in the vehicle with a locking cabin.

"Having a good birthday so far, my love?" Devon asked as he started to lay the groundwork to present the necklace to his wife.

"So far, it's better than my dreams."

"Is it?"

"Yeah, I don't think I could ever imagine a husband as fantastic as you when first I dreamed of this. Who else would have ever supported me walking through town naked?" Emily looked up at him with an even brighter smile.

"It wouldn't be fair not to share your most beautiful outfit with everyone. I love you so much, Emily."

She leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "I also didn't think I would be this horny. Have you found us some alone time?"

"I have a plan." Devon beamed back at her with a wink, "But first, I think I have something to make your outfit even better." He pulled the wrapped box out of his pocket. He had hidden it in the pocket of his shorts opposite his nude wife, "Happy birthday, babe."

"What's this?" Emily accepted the small box with two hands. She tore into it with a smile. Soon Em had a dark velvet box in her grasp. Handing Devon the torn paper, she spun the container around to inspect it closely before opening the hinge, "Oh, Devon..." Her smile disappeared for a moment as she stared in awe.

"Do you like it?"

"I don't deserve you, Devon. This is... wow... this is beautiful, Dev." She stepped forward and grabbed his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"I'm the lucky one, Emily. Never forget that you deserve so much more." Devon looked back at her seriously and leaned in to accept another offered kiss. He hated when Emily thought she didn't deserve something. She was a strong and perfect woman, still fighting against what had happened to her all those years ago. Em was in a much better place than before, but there were times when darkness would poke through, "Don't think I'm done trying to show you how much I love you today. This is only part one." Dev would do whatever he could to ensure that would not be today.

"Would you help me put it on?" Emily pulled the necklace from its container and handed it to her husband. Instantly, the brightness was back, even if she was affecting her best pout.

"Of course." He draped the necklace over her shoulders and took a moment to secure the fastener as she held her hair out of the way. He couldn't help planting a pair of kisses on her lovely shoulders. "There."

"Well, how does it look?" Emily spun back around to model it. His wife had the most spectacular smile.

"Wow... Damn, you have me at a loss for words." Devon took a step back. Emily bounced happily on the balls of her feet before launching into her full-blown happy dance. All the people around them staring at her fell away as she finished her celebration and locked lips with him; there were only their two souls embracing.

"It's almost perfect, Devon, but I have one problem." Emily grabbed his hand, and they started traveling down the path again.

"What's that, babe?" He queried curiously.

"I don't think the green goes with my shoes or bow." Another fake pouty look quickly dissolved into a daring smirk.

"I don't know; that pink goes well with the rest of your outfit." Devon grinned.

"How's that, my love?" Her smirk faded into an austere neutral expression, but Devon could tell that Emily's massive smile still lurked beneath the look.

"They contrast brilliantly with your dark hair. It also highlights the fantastic, delicate shade of pink on your nipples and lips, both sets." Devon said softly, to keep it between him and his bride.

"There is that, but I still want to get a new pair of running shoes."

"You just want to show off for Bill," Devon said with a smile.

"Maybe." Emily hip-checked him lightly to convert that maybe to a rock-solid and unmistakable affirmative.

The pair had to stop by Devon's vehicle for Emily to collect her more oversized tote instead of her strappy handbag before they strolled two blocks over to get to Bill's shop. Kyra kept following them and snapping photos. She wasn't as subtle or inconspicuous as she probably thought. Hopefully, the results would be more than a couple of great images. She finally joined the pair before they walked into Bill's shop.

Together with his husband, Bill owned three popular properties in town. Bill managed two of them, while the coffee shop was all Artie's. Bill's gym was four more blocks away and a near-daily stop for Dev and Em. This time of year, it was open twenty-four hours to assist with the influx of tourists and the river guides that liked to work out after the sun went down. It was available from 5 am to 9 pm the rest of the year, which helped them get a morning run in before work.

Bill was a frequent trail buddy for Devon and Emily. Dev had a lot to thank him and his husband for. They had helped keep Em out of trouble for quite a while as she went out to frolic sans clothing. In his mid to late-forties, Bill sported a salt and pepper beard like Artie. Also, as with his husband, he had a rugged and manly presence. Unlike Artie, Bill was bald other than his beard and wore contacts instead of glasses. He was also in fantastic shape, returning to where he was before hurting himself in a rock-climbing incident a few years ago. Coupled with a series of prior injuries, mostly from his younger days, it had led to a knee replacement and a lengthy recovery period.

When Devon, Emily, and Kyra came into his shop, he was doing what he did best, assisting customers with his gregarious nature. While his husband was more of the social butterfly, Bill targeted his kindly and helpful energy to one customer or group at a time instead of flitting between groups and conversations at will. Emily stood just a few feet inside the door and waited as he got done helping another couple of customers. His eyes crept over to Emily, and he smiled just a little before he focused on helping a naked couple get outfitted for camping.

"Emily! Looking good, girl. Did you come to take advantage of our sale?" Bill asked as he left the couple to finish making their decisions. One of the three other employees could help them check out once they decided. Bill was always helpful but left the purchase decisions to customers, a strictly low-pressure approach.

"Your sale?"

"Twenty percent off any one item in my store if you properly observe Nude Day. I figured I do the same thing for costumes on Halloween. It only seems fair." Bill explained with a winning and genuine smile. It was never just about making a sale for him.

"I had no idea, but I need new running shoes. Maybe in a nice shade of green." Emily said with a flourish as she touched her new necklace.

"Very nice, a birthday present from someone special?" Bill said with a telltale glance over to Devon. The store owner should know well; he had used Artie and Bill as a resource to help him pick it out.

"Only my fantastic husband. I'm going to find some shoes and maybe a ribbon to match. Why aren't you participating in the traditional outfit of the day?" Emily questioned, trying her best to look innocent in the buff.

"I will be as soon as I'm done with my shift. According to the state ordinance, I don't think anyone working can participate. So, I have my discount to do my best to encourage customers to join in the fun. The party is still clothing optional tonight, right?"

"I'm not wearing clothes anywhere other than the gym today," Emily said with a cute little wave and strutted off to the store's shoe section.

"Okay, let me see what I can find as far as ribbons for your hair." Bill stayed by Devon and waited for Emily and Kyra to leave earshot.

"Have you taken her by the house yet?" Devon had confided in Artie yesterday, so it was no surprise that Bill also knew. He wouldn't have kept something like that from Em either.

"Not until after we go by your better half's place. Do you think she'll like it?" Devon kept his voice low.

"She's going to love it. It has a backyard. You know she has always wanted a sporty dog that can go camping and hiking but never had the yard for one."

"That's in the plan. Probably soon. You don't think she'll be mad because I'm hiding this from her?" Devon pretended to be scanning the array of multitools in the display on the counter.

"That's what tells me you're a good guy, Devon. You're always worried about making Emily happier. Are you ready for the house, the yard, and the dog? You know what comes next, right?"