A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon followed closely as she skipped to the front door. "It has a three-car garage, four bedrooms, and an office. There are three and a half baths. Now our families could actually stay with us." His wife was so excited that he had no doubt that keeping his cellphone in hand would be necessary, "It even has the hookups for good internet." Internet accessibility was a make-or-break item for their search since he worked from home.

"Are you sure we can afford it? It seems too perfect." Emily unlocked the front door and spun into the big open floor plan. The front of the house was all a large, two-story window providing a view back toward town and the mountain range beyond. Atop the space was the office, with maybe the greatest of all meeting backdrops. It would be a marked improvement from the current setup, which was just a white wall.

"I might have lost some sleep doing the math repeatedly since I learned about my raise. We got this, babe." He couldn't help his wide unshakable smile as he followed his beautiful wife from room to room.

"How soon can we have it?" She turned back toward him after exploring the primary suite.

"I make a call, and all we have to do is sign the paperwork. It can be ours now."

"And we can get a dog?" Emily did an honest-to-goodness naked cartwheel through the front room. She found a way to look even happier. Devon felt like he was making her birthday the best yet.

"The ceramic wood floors will be easy to keep clean. Anything to make you happy."

"Let's do it!" Emily excitedly bounced on the balls of her feet. Devon could do nothing but stare at his goddess.

He shook his head, but nothing would obliterate his smile, "You mean it? I'll call the realtor!" Emily ran over and pulled him into the most scintillating kiss of his life. Even with all his experience with Em, there was something historical in the lip lock she laid on him.

"Hello, Ginna?" Emily glommed onto his side in an excited hug as he made the phone call.

"Devon! How's the surprise going?"

"It's going fantastic so far. I talked to Emily. We want the place." His wife must have been feeling mischievous because as soon as Devon was about to put the conversation on speaker, her hands were suddenly on his cock.

"That's great!" Ginna had a chipper attitude, "I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but my clients insisted that the house went to a family. They didn't want it to be rented out, and they didn't want it to be a second home."

"We don't have a family yet, but soon."

"I'm not in town yet, but I could bring you the paperwork to look over. I've got to get an open house set up across town in a few hours anyway. Could I meet you two somewhere?"

"We're going to be out celebrating my wife's birthday." Devon tried to sound calm as Emily started to tug quicker on his cock. It was quickly fully engorged in her skilled grasp.

"That's okay. I can just drop off the forms and leave you to your day. Just let me check on one thing. Can I put you on hold a minute?"

"Not a problem," Devon said as he kept the phone up to his ear. Emily crouched on the floor in front of him. Her tongue ran all along his rigid phallus before spinning around the head, slathering a shiver of sensation into his nervous system, "But it's your birthday, babe."

"Yeah, and this birthday girl wants to suck your cock." Her eyes stayed pinned on his as she drew the length of his penis into her mouth. Emily was beyond skillful in the arena of blowjobs. She always seemed to put her entire body into it. Her mouth came off his cock momentarily, "You're just going to need to fuck me when you get off the phone."

"I think that can be arranged."

"What can be arranged?" Ginna picked back up the phone.

"I was just discussing some further birthday plans with my wife." It took everything to concentrate on Ginna as Emily bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was checking to ensure we had all your financial information, and we do. It's all in order. We could do this today if the banks were open."

"That's... great." Devon couldn't help his speech stumbling under his wife's ministrations.

"Where are you two going to be in about an hour?" Ginna thankfully didn't make light of the bobble.

Devon took a slow breath before answering. "Jean Pierre's Café by the River."

"Great, I'll bring you all the information that needs to be signed. Would tomorrow at noon work to come in and sign the paperwork?"

"We actually have the week off. Yes, I'll have to rearrange some things with some company coming into town, but I think that works, right, babe?"

Emily came off his cock, "I think our families will understand." Her hands flew up and down his shaft; he was more than a little worried that Ginna would hear the unmistakable wet sounds of oral sex.

"Fantastic, and I will get your current home on the market by the end of the week. Hopefully, we can get it sold before the end of summer." Ginna sounded more excited than the couple.

"Just one word of warning, Ginna. My wife and I are celebrating the holiday." Emily redoubled her efforts as if she were trying to make him cum while on the phone doing business.

"I would be too if I weren't working. Keep the key. I don't see why you can't start moving in!"

"Thanks, Ginna!"

"I'll see you in an hour." With that, Ginna disconnected before Emily could complete her dastardly plot.

"It's ours, babe!"

Emily dropped his cock and stood before she started her happy dance. Her infectious energy had made him hop around like his wife, regardless of his hard cock bouncing around.

"Holy shit, Devon, are you sure I'm not dreaming?" She stopped the dance suddenly and embraced him tightly.

"Pretty certain. I can't be sure, though. I have felt like I was dreaming from the moment you saved my life." He couldn't help as he smiled so hard it felt like he might pull a muscle in his face.

"I know the feeling. Are you sure you're real, Devon?"

"Eighty-five percent certain. We have an hour before we need to be at the café. Do you want to head home for a bit?"

Emily stood on her tiptoes to kiss him; her lips were alight with passion, "We could, but maybe instead, we could break in the new house." Her eyebrows arched suggestively.

"I think we could do that." After another kiss, Emily hopped into his arms as he carried her over to the island.

Kisses trailed down his wife's taut body as she looked on; her remarkable eyes seemed to catch fire.

Emily -- That exact moment

This was going to be the house where Emily raised her family. One day they would grow old, overlooking their adopted home, about a half-mile down the mountain from where they first met. She doubted that another birthday would ever touch the lofty heights of her thirty-fourth. Devon's expert lips fell down her body; each kiss set off a torrent of nerves that had already been on a boil most of the day. When his tongue circled her nipple, she couldn't help but sigh ecstatically.

Devon was a great conductor; he could get her body to play the most wonderful music. She kept thinking how lucky she was that Dev got stranded in her town. As she looked back on her life before Dev, she might have thought she had been in love before her husband, but that all seemed so gossamer and ephemeral compared with the star-like brightness of their affection. No other man would have spent the day making sure her birthday was her best. Sure, one of her exes might have gotten her a fantastic gift and thrown her a party, but no one else would have indulged in her fantasy or joined in like Devon did without complaint.

"I love you, Emily!" Devon declared to her and the new house.

"Is it because I'm naked and sucked your dick?" Emily said playfully.

"No, it's because you're the most special woman on the planet." He smiled broadly and then leaned back up and kissed her. Passion surged through her body, "Those other things are just terrific bonuses."

"I love you too, Devon. Always, no matter our state of dress."

Another long, slow lip lock and Devon went back to work. His efforts concentrated on her nipples again before she felt his fingertips glide over and explore her womanhood. A single finger penetrated her vagina, "Oh!" she cried out in response.

Kisses fell further down her needy form, and Emily sat up on her elbows to look down at Devon. His brilliant, brown eyes peered up at her as his tongue slathered her pussy. Arcs of vibrant energy sparked out of her vagina, slicing through her nervous system. Em was already on edge; it would take next to no stimulation to send her body quaking into a much-needed orgasm.

"You're dripping on our new granite." Devon tried to flash a worried expression, but it couldn't quite overtake his toothy grin.

"We're lucky I haven't been leaking all day. I need this, Dev!" She tried to sound confident but worried that it came out as a whine.

"And I need an appetizer before lunch." There was his infuriating and addicting confident smirk before his attention turned back to her nexus. A large spiral of energy spun out from her pussy, lancing through her body.

"I will need you to fuck me, hard, before we go back out," Emily begged.

"That sounds perfect. I don't think this guy will behave until I cum." Devon came back up for another kiss. His penis looked even bigger free from all pubic hair. Devon was the largest man she had ever been with, long and wide. His cock had the slightest upward curve that satisfied her in unreal ways. It came close to the line between incredible and too big without being painful. It helped that Devon always took things slowly until her vagina could stretch around him. His cock could induce the most magical vaginal orgasms that he found particular glee in coupling with clitoral stimulation.

"Yeah, I don't need a line of women lined up to try and steal you away." She teased.

"There's only one woman for me." He kneeled back in front of the island, tongue on her quim again. "I already know where the most beautiful pussy in the world is." Two and a half years into their relationship, the lovable nerd was even more enamored with her womanhood.

"Is that all I'm to you, a nice vagina?" Emily teased.

"Oh, hell no, I love everything about you, babe." Devon had his goofiest grin on full display, "It is a very nice plus, however."

"Huh, I'm only with you because of your nice cock." She declared with a serious glare that quickly dissolved into an impure giggle.

"Is that so?" He said as he shook his head before sliding a second finger into her. There was no more conversation for a moment, his focus seemingly stolen by his work.

Devon was very skilled in making her cum without employing his marvelous penis. He built her up slowly. She was brought close to a cliff, but he didn't let her crash over the precipice. Her husband seemed determined to get her a powerful orgasm for her birthday. His nimble tongue lapped at her dripping quim; he cleaned off the excess as quickly as it was produced. After a few minutes, with her practically begging for release, his nose grazed across her clit. A shockwave of bright pleasure radiated through her.

"I need to cum, Devon!" Emily commanded her lover. The sound of his strong fingers in the slickness of her vagina echoed off the empty walls and floors. It seemed to make any sexual contact more cacophonous than usual.

"Soon enough, my dear." Her husband was cocky, but his confidence wasn't unwarranted. Wordlessly, he went back to work for a few more minutes before he finally brought her clitoris in on the fun significantly. Devon frequently said he could hear Emily guide him to the proper amount of pressure on that bundle of nerves, and Em had little reason to doubt her husband.

Emily decided to bring her nipples in on the fun, teasing and prodding her susceptible peaks. More pleasure cascaded into her nervous system; it accompanied the symphony of sensation. It was as if a single brilliant flute joined the orchestra, only a tiny part of the massive whole, but essential.

"Oh!" She yelled into the empty space, "Mmm!" Devon increased the pleasurable suction on her clitty as his fingers picked up further speed, grinding out pleasure from her vaginal walls, "Ohhhh!" She roared before going quiet. The dense pleasure that Devon and a day of being on display had concentrated at her nexus exploded. Every sense was overtaken by an incredible orgasm. Bliss sloshed through her as every nerve was drowned with a powerful sensation. Dev seemed to relish helping her elongate her climax, his fingers moved with incredible speed, and his tongue bathed her womanhood.

Emily thrashed against smooth, hard granite and her voice came back. A cry of passion reverberated through the empty room. Longer and longer, the intense climax seemed to extend, getting more robust with each passing, labored breath. The feeling was beyond exquisite, "Wowwwww..." She managed to loll out as Devon finally stopped his motions on her and stood with an all too proud smile. Then again, he had more than earned the expression.

"How are you so good at that?" Emily questioned; she sat back up and leaned on her elbows.

"I keep telling you it's only because your pussy's perfect." Devon leaned in for a kiss. An ample dose of her honey soaked his lips, but it always tasted much better on him.

"Trust me, babe, there were others before you, but they never made me feel like that." She leaned up for another slow kiss.

"You've slept with other guys!" Devon yelped out in mock outrage.

"Uh-huh. You've seen the videos." She teased, "Don't worry about that; I need your cock now," Emily demanded. Her hands reached out and stroked him back to full height.

"Do you? That's convenient because he needs you." There was no more preamble as Devon wrapped his arms under her legs and pulled her closer to the island's edge. A wave of pleasure arced out as he rubbed the engorged head up and down her slit. This coated his phallus in a sheath of dripping nectar. His hips pressed into her slowly, driving his massive cock forward.

"Ohh!" Emily cried out. Her eyes were fixated, not on Dev's piercing brown globes but on his dark-colored penis as it parted her labia. How it widened her vagina so sublimely was indescribable and precisely what she had lusted after all day. Devon coupled agonizingly slowly; he knew that her pussy needed to gradually stretch to accommodate his girth and length.

"Guh," she squeaked out as the precisely curved head of his cock grazed against a most sensitive cluster of nerves at the top of her vaginal walls.

When Devon got as deep as he could in that position, he leaned down for a long, slow, make-out session, his hips still reciprocated a little. The motion flared more radiant joy into her body. She pulsed her pelvic muscles around his cock as if to wordlessly encourage him. Dev was her unquestionable soulmate in every part of her life, including how perfectly their bodies fit together.

They went slow for several minutes, giving her time to fully warm up. Long, deliberate strokes activated every pleasurable nerve in her vagina. Devon kissed her one more time and then stood to full height. His hands gripped her hips. This brought a new urgency to the strokes, "Your pussy is so perfect, Em." He said as drops of perspiration started to form on his brow. It was warm in the glass surrounded kitchen.

"Well then, fuck me hard, Dev!" Emily demanded. One hand gripped the edge of the granite island so his strokes did not push her too far from the border. The opposite hand found her button. Agile fingers circled around her clit as more and more potent orgasmic energy started to coalesce.

"I think I can handle that," Devon said as he paused. His grip on her hips increased.

"My pussy needs this so bad!" She hoped that hard, fevered sex would placate the building need in her body. Her first, powerful climax had done little to satisfy the growing want.

Devon grunted in assent as he slowly picked up speed. His eyes seemed to flare to a more incensed dark red than their typical brown. Each powerful stroke drove his entire length into her like a piston. With each stroke, Emily wrapped her legs around his hips and torqued down her vaginal muscles. She canted her hips to meet each thrust, getting him a little deeper than he could on his own.

"Harder!" She demanded. Em had to move her busy hand from her clitoris to grip the edge of the countertop. Her sweat-slicked back started to slide against the lubricated surface. Devon found a higher gear. He varied between short, hard strokes and long, full-length thrusts. The pressure was building within Emily. His forays deep into her womanhood engaged her clit on most repetitions. Devon put his fantastic ass to work, and they both groaned in pleasure.

Even in as great of shape as they were, they could only keep the brisk pace going for a few minutes before they had to slow down and make out, "Happy birthday again, babe," Devon said before pivoting back up and leaning into long strokes.

"You... got me cock. Just... what I... wanted." Her speech was repeatedly interrupted by the firm, hard sex. The sensation of her husband as he fucked her as hard as he could without crossing the line to painful was exquisite. He somehow knew wordlessly where that barrier was and didn't push too far. The feeling of her stretching to barely contain their paired energy was just what she longed for all day. He chanced to relinquish her hip with one hand, brought his thumb over, and engaged her clitoris. Devon knew her more than well enough that even though the strokes were hard and fevered, his contact on her clit was more of a gentle caress.

Pleasure vibrated out from her vagina into every corner of her earthly form. The sensation was incredible, but it did not feel like her next climax was building. Bliss just exuded from her core. This orgasm was sneaky but far more intense than the first. Emily's legs locked her husband in place as she cried out into her new home. Her vagina pulsed around Devon, who did not stop but slowed his fervent strokes. Eyes clenched close, her back arched, and her chest heaved as her body exploded into pure joy.

A cymbal crash of bright, vibrant color filled her closed eyelids. She could feel herself wail into the empty house but didn't hear anything. Her senses were fully occupied transmitting the tremendous power of the orgasm. Her legs shook as she clenched Devon in her grasp.

Eventually, the crashing avalanche of spectacular sensation slowed, but her body did not fully suffuse the pleasure out of her nervous system. Devon was smiling when Emily opened her eyes, justifiably proud of himself. Motion in her vagina stopped as they made out, long and slow, building up more passion each time their lips met. Her body's desire was far from quenched, "I think we need a venue change." Em said with a smirk as she dared him on.

"Do you now? It'll be complicated for me to go anywhere with all my blood stuck in my penis." Dev looked a little worried.

"We're not going far." Emily sat up and pushed Devon back a little. There was a yelp of complaint in her body as her vag was suddenly bereft of Dev's perfect cock. She stood up, a little unsteady on her legs, the powerful climax dulling her movement slightly. Em gripped her husband's penis, streaked with her own cream, and pulled him further into the house. A spiral staircase led to the office above, Emily's target, "Let's break in the new office."

It would be a challenge for Devon to get all his monitors and computer equipment up the stairs, but her studly husband should be able to make it happen. It would have been quite the epic labor to get anything significant up to the lofted office. A large oak desk had been assembled in the space as the home was built. If the view from the kitchen had been spectacular, it paled to the vista sprawling here. The whole town and the mountains beyond filled the landscape. A smaller window on the opposite side of the office overlooked their backyard. She could easily envision where a swing set would fit into the expanse and maybe a hot tub.

1...45678...11