A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon folded the last of the socks and underwear needed for each of their suitcases and got them put into the SUV that would be relatively warm in the garage. Since he only had a half day of work today, he took care of the packing for the yearly visit back home. They had talked about flying home from Denver, but the pup needed to come along. The nephews and niece would complain if they didn't bring her. Hopefully, all they would need to do in the morning is take Snickers for a walk and then load up and head toward Kansas.

The last tasks that Dev needed to tackle were emptying the dishwasher and prepping coffee for the morning before he could relax and enjoy the evening. Snickers finally made her appearance from their bedroom, and Devon let her out so she could run around and take care of business after her dinner. She would be in her crate for a while as the Christmas party was puppers-free. Poor girl will have to suffer in her crate. He thought but was almost certain that his neighbors would play with her when they came through. Snick was hard to ignore.

"Are we all packed and ready to go?" Emily's sultry voice questioned from behind him as he put the last sauté pan on its hook above the island.

"We just need me, you, Snickers, and her crate in the... Damn..." Every ounce of controlled thought leaked out from his brain as he turned to look at Emily. He was pretty used to seeing his wife naked; since they moved in, it was far rarer that she was clothed than naked. Even when friends came over, she didn't bother to dress now that she had broken the ice. Kyra seemed to prefer it this way.

Emily was more than just nude right now; her hair was perfectly and impeccably styled. Festive red and green ribbons were festooned throughout her dark-colored locks. Her makeup was elegantly complete. She had on her fabulous, glittery, red high heels and a pair of green thigh highs that reminded Devon of the night they had gotten together. Her nearly ubiquitous emerald necklace sparkled beneath the sunset colors leaking in from the big front window.

Em wasn't truly naked this evening; she had a couple of metallic ribbons wrapped around her breasts, barely concealing her nipples, but not her areolae. Another pair accentuated her shapely hips. One adhesive bow like those that came on presents slightly obscured her pussy.

Her singularly intriguing and unique eyes seemed to take on that pair of festive colors themselves. Em's arms were up as she leaned against the threshold of the hallway; she knew full well what she was doing, inviting his eyes to wander everywhere.

"Happy anniversary, babe." She took several slinky steps into their kitchen.

"Good, God, Emily, you look incredible!" Devon could wait no longer and stepped over to kiss her deeply. The amber of her inner irises seemed to flicker like a flame.

Her hand reached out and placed something on the countertop, a pill case that Devon knew well as they had returned to retrieve it several times before leaving for long weekends in Denver. "The first part of your present. It's time to start working on a family."

Dev smiled as she reached up, pulled the ribbon from her breasts, and sat on the counter. "Yes, ma'am." He practically threw his clothes off and stepped between her perfect legs. "We only have a half-hour before Carl and Luann get here."

He was glad that Ky was in France for Christmas. She possessed an uncanny ability to walk in at just the wrong moment and impede the couple. She and Jean Pierre were sharing some big, exciting news with all of JP's family. Emily would be happy for her bestie's return after the new year.

"Then we need to get better at quick sex," Emily responded as she curled a finger toward him.

Devon stepped forward as if hypnotized and pulled her close for another extended passionate kiss. Emily bit her lower lip while staring back with the most incredible eyes in the world. "I suppose this is the other part of my present." Devon pulled the bow off his wife's beautiful flower.

"One more part of it. I'm not done surprising you yet. Fuck me, Devon!" She ordered and then giggled.

Devon nodded and ran his cock up and down her liberally lubricated slit. Emily grabbed his ass and hastened their coupling. They both moaned in pleasure as they began the hard labor of starting a family.

Emily -- The next Nude Day

Em had doubted that anything could ever touch the lofty heights of her thirty-fourth birthday. A house, a puppy, and a husband that made it his mission to make her day perfect were hard to top. Their families would be returning to town in just a week, delaying their visit until after Nude Day. The fantastic house was much bigger than their first but still felt cozy. The couple had not taken a week off for Em's birthday this year, only taking Monday and Tuesday as a vacation.

It only took her a couple of seconds to plug in the SUV before she took a lap of the garage. The third bay had finally been reclaimed from the array of moving boxes that took too long to unpack. It was hard to believe how much stuff had fit in the old place. The packages from the storage unit that Devon no longer needed to rent had added to the clutter. She was relieved that he had not had some decorations that clashed with hers too severely. His photography melded effortlessly into her more outdoorsy stylings.

The third bay needed a sixty-nine Mustang in the same shade of orange as her grandfather's car when she was a little girl. Maybe she could find one missing an engine, or at least that was not numbers matching, put in an electric crate motor, or put one on the list for her and Devon's fathers to resto-mod. Their dads had hit it off during vacation last summer, and Em's dad mentioned that he had a neighbor interested in electrifying an old Triumph. Devon's father, an electrician, was interested in helping him do it.

A year later, the guard for the HOA where her parents lived changed, and the two rented a bay of garage space halfway between Lenexa, KS, and Belton, MO; that they worked at a couple of days the week. Her dad could no longer bribe the head of the HOA with car repair to skirt the rules. If she wanted to get a 'Stang done, she would need to put her name on a list. Emily was a little jealous that Hank and Cassie got to help them on the occasional weekend. She loved getting greasy in the garage and working on her car with her dad.

She patted her trusty Scout on her way by. Devon had taken the hard top off while she was gone, probably with the help of Paul and Margot. They had proved excellent neighbors, almost surrogate parents that lived close by. They all got along well outside their love for Denver's football team. It's probably just their love of the pup that keeps them coming by.

The house was quiet as she came in from the garage. It felt odd not to be greeted by their energetic pup. She may be very bright and loving for a dog but needed copious exercise to keep from driving them crazy or getting into mischief while they were out. Devon had taken just a little time to warm up to her, but Snickers left him no choice but to fall in love with the silly pup. The name set a pattern for animals she had named based on sugary confections. The dog had chocolate, nougat, and caramel colors on her legs, so the candy moniker fit. Even if she was primarily a light caramel color.

In another week, both their parents would be staying at their house for the first time. Emily would have to cover up for a bit, but it would be great to see them, and they could experience Devon's cooking this time. The rest of their families would be staying at Paul and Margot's as they were visiting their first grandchild on the Gulf Coast, leaving their house rentable at a great rate.

Cassie was four months pregnant with her and Alan's second. AJ would have a sister reasonably close to his fourth birthday. Emily doubted that she would want to retake a naked hike this year. Last summer, the grands took the kids to Denver to see an aquarium and give their parents a day off. Emily took the rest of the crew out for a picnic on one of her favorite trails. It was Lenna that suggested that Em get more comfortable. Before she knew it, everyone in the group, except Alan, who played the lookout, was carrying their clothes. Then again, we wouldn't have to draw straws to see who the designated drivers would be this year. Em smiled to herself.

Lenna and Hank may have to move one more time before their Air Force service was up. The rumor was they wouldn't need to go too far, likely ending up in Wichita or Colorado Springs. They would still be plenty close for a yearly vacation up in the mountains. Hank was looking forward to getting into civilian law enforcement soon. Lenna was already working on an Electrical Engineering degree for after the Air Force.

Making a circuit of the house, Emily checked to ensure that everything was ready for a party later in the day. It would not be nearly as raucous as last year's celebration. This year, they had only invited a handful of people. Jean Pierre and Kyra would appear with their newborn son, Gabriel. No one knew whether or not he was conceived at the party last year, but the timing seemed too coincidental. Bill and Artie would be bringing cookies. Hopefully, an abundance of them. Of course, Carl and his wife Luann would be there this time. They said they would also observe the traditional dress.

Emily sat on the sofa and pulled her e-reader from her purse. Since no one was home, she would relax for a minute and reflect on her morning. She could not help the broad smile that kept leaking out, there was some trepidation about her new journey, but anything was possible with Dev beside her.

She couldn't help reflecting on all the fantastic things that had happened since an errant semi destroyed Devon's truck and a snowstorm stranded her now husband in town. Em couldn't help a sharp laugh when she thought about not wanting to have sex with him as she was sure that he was just passing through. Lust had won out, and Emily was thrilled now that she had given over to her desire. He was the only man for her.

"Hey, babe." Devon came through the front door, wearing only running shorts and shoes. Her hubby was not the nudist she was, only participating for Em. Snickers came rushing over to greet her before putting a dent in her water bowl and dribbling all over the kitchen floor.

"You made good time; I didn't expect you to be back for an hour." He came in for a kiss. A year of runs with Snickers had Devon's body chiseled fantastically. He looked damn good with a sheen of perspiration.

Emily had taken their electric SUV over the pass for a yearly physical from her doctor. It was too far to take her scout, especially with the top off in the cool morning air. There was a simple joy in driving across the county wearing only a pair of shoes. She didn't even need to put on the paper gown to be examined at the clinic.

Devon and Em had been trying to start a family for over half a year without success. Sure, they were having a great time in the attempt, but frustration was beginning. Her doctor's appointment was her first step in seeking help to conceive. Dev had already been through a physical and a referral to a specialist. Everything had checked out for him, which was a relief, but she worried that something might be wrong with her.

"I decided to wait for you before going to Artie's." She smiled at her beau.

"I'll take a shower before we head over there. You want to take the Scout into town?" Devon likely already knew the answer. She nodded vigorously, "Can Snick come along?" Another nod. They both loved the pup. Her husband smiled in reply as he peeled his shorts off. Em grinned at his new yearly tradition, shaving to match his wife on Nude Day, "How did the appointment go?"

"I'm still one hundred percent healthy." Emily smiled, not wanting to divulge her secret yet. "He doesn't want to refer me to a reproductive specialist." The smile dissipated, trying to project just a flash of worry. Maybe now wasn't the time to be messing with Dev, but it was so much fun.

"Why not?" There was a look of concern on his features, with a brief impulse of frustration. They both had their heart set on a family.

"He wants to send me to a different specialist." Snickers came over and dutifully sat on the couch between Em and the backrest and flopped her soft head on her mom's stomach, waiting for pats. Emily quickly indulged the adorable furball. The pup was very used to her owner not wearing anything. She was so adjusted to it that Snickers would cock her head curiously when she put on clothes other than her police uniform or gym outfit.

"For what? I thought you were healthy." Devon leaned on the counter, concern growing on his features. Dev was a worrier only when it came to Em's health.

"I'm pregnant, Devon!" She could no longer hold her jubilant tone.

Dev blinked for a few seconds as a smile seemed to form in slow motion, "Really?"

"Uh-huh, you're going to be a dad, Dev." She smiled as Devon almost sprinted over to pull her into an embrace. Although she thought nothing could compare to last year, she was happy to be wrong again.

1...67891011