A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyra took care of your things. She was going to meet JP at the coffee shop. I hope you two don't mind me joining you on the hike."

"Thank you, Bill."

"Before we go, you need one more accessory." He pulled a ribbon out from behind the counter, "I think this might go better with the pilfered shoes and your husband's gift."

"That's beautiful, Bill, thank you!" Emily smiled broadly, "I'm going to find a mirror." Devon's eyes were glued on Emily as she skipped to a dressing room to change her ribbon. Naked or clothed, her ass was simply magnificent.

"So, that was the infamous Brittany." Devon broke the momentary silence.

"Yeah, she wasn't always that nutty," Bill said with sadness in his voice, "Though that's probably not true. She was probably better at hiding it before. That vitriol doesn't seem like something that comes up on its own."

"I can't believe anyone would feel that way about Emily."

"Especially if they knew her for any time at all." Bill agreed.

Devon and Bill chitchat for several minutes, much longer than it seemed necessary but not beyond what he was accustomed to from Emily. Every time he had to wait on his wife, it was worth it. I'm so damn lucky.

Em spun out of the dressing room. With each step, her smile seemed to grow exponentially; Devon couldn't help mirroring the expression as he looked at her head to toe, "I'll take it that you like the outfit." Emily's parade did not stop until she was right in front of Devon.

"How do you keep making your birthday suit look more extraordinary?" Devon said softly before kissing his wife. This time, it was a much quicker kiss as making out in front of Bill didn't seem right.

"Ready to join me, Dev? One more stop, and you have got to get naked." Emily teased as she grabbed his hand.

"Only for you, babe."

After a brief walk, with conversation flowing the whole time, the trio arrived at Artie's. As was common during weekends in the summer, the line extended out the door and almost half a block down the street. No one else in the queue was participating in Nude Day, although there were a few people elsewhere on the block sans clothing. This jibed with Emily's vision of the day she had told him about several times. As much as she tried to maintain a placid expression, Em couldn't help but let a grin leak out.

Devon did what he could to feed into her fantasy by talking with her like it was any other early summer afternoon. Their routine would have them get a couple of lattes before driving a few minutes outside of town to go on a hike. Bill had ignored the line and headed in. He was likely speaking with his husband or had gone to their home above the coffee shop, leaving the pair alone.

"How big of a dog do you want, babe?" He went with something that had nothing to do with his wife's current lack of clothing.

"Something good with children. Maybe a little bigger than that dog we saw earlier." Emily said with a half-smile as if she wasn't ready to set her heart on having a dog, "We need a yard first."

It took every ounce of willpower to not just smile at her saying they needed a yard first. Emily would see that they had a yard in about a half-hour. Soon. Searching for a dog may have to wait until after the families leave next weekend. The line at Artie's was long, but it moved remarkably swiftly. "I think we need to change our plans just a little, my love."

"Today's plans, or our larger plans?" Emily turned toward him; she seemed to focus on the conversation and not the eyes of the other patrons wandering over her sexy body.

"I was referring to our long-term plans, but I have a surprise for you before we head to the café," Devon said confidently.

"What would that be? Would it have to do with my request from earlier?" Emily arched an eyebrow suggestively.

"I sure haven't forgotten about that demand, but that's only part of it. I promised more surprises to come." Devon said as he collected a quick kiss. Emily smiled but didn't dig for further explanation. She seemed happy to allow him to surprise her. "Regarding our larger plans, I think we need to add a step but not push back our time frame."

"So, what's the new plan?"

"Step one: we get a bigger house with a yard." Emily nodded along with his enumeration. "This is the new one. Step two: we get a big, friendly dog. Step three: we have a family."

"So far, so good. I like the amendment." Emily smirked, "I think we need more practice starting the family, though." She stated rather indiscreetly.

"I have a plan for that too," Devon said with a wink.

Emily -- A couple of minutes later.

Today, minus a brief encounter with a hateful shrew of a woman, was better than what she held in her imagination. Maybe that was because she couldn't imagine a man like Devon most of the time when she had thought about it. Her husband kept surprising her in the most magical ways. He is amazing. The necklace he had given her was breathtakingly gorgeous, and his selection of shoes had been the best.

The line finally reached the point where Emily could step inside and discover where Bill had disappeared. He was behind the counter and helping expedite incoming orders' flurry. Artie's eyebrows shot up for a half-second. When his eyes met Em's, he quickly went back to work. He likely wanted to help her give in to her fantasy. Jean Pierre and Kyra held down the corner table in front of the big storefront window with two conspicuous open stools. Both looked over in tandem and simply smiled before returning to whatever conversation they were engaged in.

No one else in the entirety of the coffee shop was naked. It felt so close to her fantasy. Emily couldn't wait to sip coffee perched on a towel. The line seemed to be moving too quickly, but there was more day to look forward to. When she got to the counter, one of Artie's other baristas started to take her order before Artie stepped in front of him, "How's my favorite customer enjoying her birthday?"

"It's been fantastic, other than an encounter with Brittany."

"Bill told me about that. I'm sorry, Em." Artie reached behind him without looking as Bill handed him a couple of drinks. He had no doubt prepared Devon and her their usuals the second he had seen them, "With or without a cookie?"

Emily grinned, "It's my birthday, but Dev and I will split one. I foresee ice cream in my future." She wasn't very high on cake but loved cookies and ice cream. Devon would probably still try to put birthday candles in a carton of ice cream. Their wedding cake had been an array of stacked Christmas cookies. Which was all the more appropriate as their wedding preceded the town Christmas Party.

"A year older, and your outfit keeps looking better." Artie pivoted to the side to collect a chocolate chip cookie a young woman handed him.

"Mind if we borrow your breakroom in a minute? I think Devon needs to change into his outfit."

"Not a problem, just wait for Steve to get back from break. I'm sending him now. Coffee is on me today. Happy birthday, girl!" Artie said with his trademark friendly smile.

"You don't have to do that, Artie."

"I gotta offer something to keep my best customer coming back." He winked, "Besides, I don't think you have your purse."

Emily handed Devon his drink and strutted, head held high as she walked to the table. Jean Pierre's eyes seemed to bulge as she got closer.

"Not bad, Le Bébé." He said in his thick French accent. Kyra elbowed him lightly in the ribs, "What? Am I not supposed to point out that your best friend is beautiful? Comme c'est beau!"

"No, I agree with you on that point, but we are not supposed to be making a big deal out of her clothing choices," Kyra said with her best-exasperated expression. She handed Emily back the tote Em had left behind at Bill's.

Emily pulled her towel from her handbag and then placed it on the chair before sitting down, "It's okay, you two, and thank you, Jean Pierre. You know you must join in soon, right, old man?"

"If younger me had known this was my future, he would never have believed it. My wife has the tendency to take me on the wildest of adventures." JP smiled over at his wife with a wink, "One of the many reasons I love her. How's the birthday so far?"

"Almost perfect," Emily said, smiling as Devon plopped down in the seat beside her. He reached over and grabbed her hand. Em never tired of the simple gestures of affection shared between the pair.

"Sorry about Brittany again." Kyra looked flustered. "I saw her driving by when Dev was giving you the necklace. I didn't want to say anything, but maybe I should've warned you."

"It's okay, Ky. There's no way you could have known she would go full crazy on me. I knew she didn't like me, but I had no idea she was racist and homophobic." She squeezed Dev's hand a little, "Sorry about that, babe."

"No need to apologize for her. I'm a little concerned that you said she was a teacher." Devon's eyes looked more sad than angry.

"She hasn't been a teacher for several years," Kyra responded, "I'm not sure what she's doing now. Other than radicalizing, apparently."

"At least we don't have to worry about her teaching our future children." JP shook his head, "So, about our party..." He steered the discourse too far safer and more fun topics.

Emily couldn't believe she was living out her wildest dreams, simply enjoying her favorite cup of coffee on a Sunday afternoon. She never would have imagined that she could spend her birthday naked with friends. It was better than she would have ever envisioned. Her encounter with Brittany had finally turned down the heat on her boiling libido.

"Steve's done with his break." Bill came by and collected the plate from the shared chocolate chip cookie. It was one of Artie's best sellers and another indicator of how Devon's arrival had made her whole world a little brighter. The cookies had come from Devon's recipe, though Artie had added walnuts and made further tweaks to make it his own.

"Oh, I guess it's time then." Kyra blushed.

Emily couldn't help the teasing tone in her voice, "You don't have to join in."

"Non, we must do this. Mind if we go first, Devon?" Jean Pierre was not one to back down from a challenge.

"Not a problem, my man." Emily could tell her husband was nervous, but he wouldn't admit it to anyone but her.

"No time like the present, old man." Emily couldn't help teasing him a little. JP and Kyra excused themselves from the table and moved purposefully behind the counter to the breakroom. She was a little sullen that her time being the only one naked in the coffee shop was ending. To emphasize the point, one of the two women she had run into earlier walked into the store as the line again surged forward. It was the shorter of the two with the blonde hair and fantastic chest. Em gave her a little wave when their eyes met.

"What do you and Kyra have planned?" Emily said with a sly smile.

"You'll see very soon, babe. I'm not yet ready to ruin the big surprise." Devon responded with a coy smirk.

"Is this about getting us some alone time?"

"It may be a part of it, but there is something I need to show you first."

Kyra and Jean Pierre emerged back into the front of house in quick order, now both completely nude. Kyra's tan complexion extended all over her body. Although she was short and on the thicker side, it was nearly all muscle. This likely owed to all of Kyra's work with the rafting company. Ky came from a large family, with her five siblings taking on a portion of the small empire in their teenage years. All her brothers and sisters had moved on to something outside the family business save for Ky.

Her large breasts with half-dollar-sized brown areolae did sag a little from their heft. A wedge of close-cropped dark pubic hair topped an otherwise bare womanhood. Tan lines divided shades of brown skin, imitating Kyra's favorite summer swimwear.

"Looking good, girl," Emily cheered as she stood from her perch, gripping Devon's hand.

Jean Pierre was stocky, though just about an inch under average height for a man. He was of a thicker build but in great shape like his wife. He had a hairy chest that spilled down his body. His close-clipped pubic hair matched the same shade as the well-quaffed mop atop his head. Even in his unexcited state, it looked like he worked with more than enough to keep her friend happy.

"Not bad for an old man," Emily gave him a nod. "I guess it's your turn now, babe."

"I do believe someone needs to put sunscreen on my back." He gave Emily an unmissable wink.

"I think that can be arranged." Emily grabbed her tote and Devon's hand again as they walked back behind the counter. She could feel multiple sets of eyes on her ass as she moved, "Our turn to borrow the breakroom, Artie if that's all right."

"Not a problem, Em, just no sex in the breakroom," Artie said, perhaps not as discretely as Em would have liked.

"Not today. That only happened that one time anyway!" She shot back as the door swung closed.

"Wait, What?" Artie yelped, but he didn't pursue her into the room for a conversation.

Emily was not just keeping him on his toes. She and Devon had made love in the breakroom during a party hosted at Artie and Bill's home that comprised the two levels above the coffee shop. Em and Devon snuck away for a quick and fevered encounter for a few minutes. Em remembered pushing her panties to the side as she rode her husband, trying to stay quiet in case anyone decided it was time to leave the party.

Devon looked back at her with a smile as he slowly unbuttoned his top. Each undone button revealed a little more of his dark walnut skin tone. He was far too muscular to be the stereotypical nerd that many of his hobbies and activities would have led one to believe. Before he went to work on his belt, his shirt fell to the ground. Dev was not a hairy man. Outside of his well-trimmed goatee, his hair was primarily fine and soft. His shorts fell to the floor in a heap. All her husband was wearing now was a pair of black boxer briefs, which he filled out quite well. Emily's libido was again in danger of boiling over. Maybe they would have to go against Artie's orders after all.

There was no pause as he pushed his underwear down and let it hit the floor, presenting the next surprise for the day. Typically, Devon kept his pubic hair trimmed short, but his groin was now shaved entirely bare. Devon had a cocky smirk on his features. He had not had that appearance this morning before the gym. The pair didn't spend much time clothed in their home; Emily would have noticed something like that. She couldn't resist as she stepped forward and felt the smoothness of the shave. Devon's smirk morphed into a brilliant and toothy smile. "I thought I should match my wife's outfit."

"It looks like it could be fun, but I don't think you can match me exactly." Emily capped her statement with a long, passionate kiss, "Not that I would want you to." Another shorter kiss punctuated the sentence. She could feel her effect on Devon's cock.

"Careful there, Em. I don't need to walk out with an erection." Devon picked up and folded his clothes with a wry smile on his countenance.

"I thought nerves were taking care of that." She couldn't help ending with a giggle.

"You have clearly never been on the receiving end of one of your kisses."

"No, what's that like?"

"So close to heaven." He replied without a second to think.

Emily couldn't help blushing a little as she smiled. "I think I can get you closer if you find us a little alone time."

"Don't worry, my love, I have a plan." One more kiss, then a liberal application of sunscreen, and they stepped out of the break room.

Devon -- That Same time

Devon swallowed hard as he followed a perfect swaying booty out into public. He was nervous as hell, which was the only thing keeping him from being rock hard from a round of kisses and skilled hands applying sun protection.

"I see why Emily kept you around," Artie said with a smile, even if this was far from the first time he had seen the pair naked. The older gentleman liked to playfully tease Devon.

"I thought it was the chocolate chip cookie recipe." He volleyed back with a wink.

"We still have an hour and a half before we can go to JP's. What are we going to do with our time?" Emily asked as they arrived back at the table.

"Well, I was hoping Kyra and JP could take our clothes and your Scout back by the house. Then, they could walk over to the café."

"Better let me drive," Kyra stood from her seat, "JP barely has his license, and I haven't shown him how to drive a stick." She smacked her husband on the shoulder.

"She is not wrong. I did not have to drive back in France. What about you two?" Jean Pierre grabbed the keys from Emily and handed them to Kyra.

"I have one more gift for my bride's birthday. After that, we'll take my truck home," Devon said confidently.

"Why don't we just take my Scout?" Emily asked, probably wanting the open-top motoring of her baby.

"We'll take it if we go elsewhere later, but I need something special in my SUV." He smiled at his wife, who looked confused, "I promise you'll like it, babe."

"Okay," Em had doubt in her voice.

"Trust me, Emily."

Her confused look evolved into a smirk, "Always."

A couple minutes later, they were in his deep red electric SUV. It was a little darker than their favorite football team's color, but the logo centered in the back window left no doubt of their allegiance even in enemy territory. It took all his will not to be distracted by the sight of his fantastic wife sitting on the passenger's seat as she danced and sang along to her favorite song.

"Where are you taking me, babe?" She asked as the music switched.

Devon knew she was going to be clued in any second. There were not many of their typical haunts out this direction. Although, he could have been driving another mile up the road to where they had first met. A picture of Emily looking out over the town naked would make quite the striking image. Maybe later.

Devon reached over and clutched her hand, "Have I told you how much I love when you're singing in my car?" She nodded, "Check the console, Em."

She quickly flipped open the armrest and pulled out a wrapped box, "Now I know Kyra helped you wrap it."

"Curse my one weakness!" Devon turned onto a short, secluded road, "She's been a big help today."

Emily opened the small package and curiously pulled out the house key, "A key? What's this for?" It was timed perfectly as he pulled into the driveway.

"Our house, hopefully." Devon parked the car and looked over at her.

"But it's out of our price range, Dev." Emily's eyes looked defeated. She had her heart set on this place, but they couldn't make the math work.

"It was, but I got a big raise on Thursday, and they want to sell now. We can buy it for a little less than the asking price." Devon fidgeted in his seat but felt a little better as the last thing he had hidden from his wife was revealed.

"You got a raise?"

Devon just nodded in reply.

Emily reciprocated the motion, "It's got a yard and a view of the town and mountains. We could get a dog!" Her smile was stellar as her remarkable eyes seemed to twinkle.

"I didn't sign anything without you, honey, but I wanted to do something special for your birthday. All I need to do is make one phone call, and it's ours."

Emily kissed him before he could continue his spiel. He had spent so much time practicing what he wanted to say, and it was all but forgotten as their lips met.

"Can we take one more look at it before we decide?" Emily was practically doing her happy dance in the passenger's seat.

"Why do you think I had Kyra delay lunch?"

"I knew you two were plotting something." Emily didn't wait; she had her door opened with stunning quickness.

1...34567...11