A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, are we really buying this place?" Emily slowly spun around in the space. I'm home. The office was more extensive than their bedroom at their current home. Maybe she could carve out a minor part in the loft to do some crafts. She would likely employ the third bay in the garage to get her hands dirty working on cars again. She was unsure where working on a classic would fit into starting a family, but it would eventually be something she wanted to do.

"I sure hope so." Devon grinned.

Emily stepped over to the desk and bent over the surface, legs askew, inviting Devon to penetrate her from behind. He didn't have to be asked, "Do you know how hard you were to resist when you did that at the store?" Devon nuzzled behind her ear with a breathy whisper followed by a kiss.

"Was it harder than when I was putting groceries in the car?" Emily turned back a little to ask. Devon's raging erection sat at the brink of her vagina. She leaned back to speed the coupling. Two climaxes in, and she felt more insatiable, "Umm." She cried out as he filled her to the brim again.

"It was when you got out of the Scout that was the hardest." Devon paused when he was as deep as he could get, "Don't think that I missed you showing off just a little. Have you been this turned on all day?" Devon didn't let her respond too easily. He gripped her hips and got to work.

"Oh!" Another cry of bliss-filled the space. Dev's curve didn't hit her g-spot just the right way in this position, but the feeling of fullness and other nerves getting stimulated was exquisite. Arms on the desk, Emily pushed back against each offensive. This drove his cock deeper and harder into her; she had so much more control in this position than when they were in their new kitchen.

There was an odd errant fear for their privacy, but the big open windows were slightly mirrored, and they were far enough away from town that it did not seem to be a genuine concern. However, it also subtly hit on Em's need to show off her and her husband's lovemaking. Perhaps it was her point of view in this position, but it was turning up the heat on her libido again.

"I have been this turned on for a week!" Emily finally belted out when Devon had to slow slightly; they couldn't keep up their pace for too long. The closer her birthday had gotten, the more excited she had been. It was not as if the pair had abstained from sex. It just hadn't fully sated her desire.

"That must have been tough." Devon teased her, "Let's see what we can do about that before we go back out." One hand left her hip and snaked around to find her button again. Another cycle of mad strokes, sighs, and moans saturated the nearly empty space.

Emily leaned further, so her breasts barely grazed the desk's smooth surface. This opened another font of pleasure as her nipples slid across the desktop. The cycle repeated for several circuits. This time, the sensation of orgasm was not sneaky but slowly blooming with each stroke, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna!" She yelled proudly as her legs started to shake. Em's knees seemed to buckle as they no longer had the strength to keep her upright. All her energy was shunted into an epic, breathtaking orgasm.

Devon's strong hands went to her hips; he kept her body upright. This helped her avoid collapsing onto the oaken surface. If the last climax had been a single stick of TNT, this next one was measured in kilotons. Color burst across her clenched vision, reds merging to silver and gold, and then brilliant scarlet exploded in radiant miniature novas.

"FFFFUCCCKKK!" She burst out, giving her body somewhere to put at least a tiny bit of the overwhelming blissful energy. Anything to take a little pressure off and help her mortal vessel contain the power of the climax. Devon's embrace continued; he held her up and prevented her from falling to her knees. His hips did not wholly stop. His cock slowly worked in and out of her vagina as it contracted around him. Dev again drew out the length and amplified the intensity of the supernova of her orgasm.

"Mmm..." Emily finally hummed out as the orgasm abated. Even the earthshaking, knee-buckling climax had done nothing to sate her sexual appetite. She leaned back up and pulled Devon's head over her shoulder for a long sensual kiss. His strong hands left her hips and wandered up across her taut belly. One hand found purchase on a breast, and deft fingers teased a nipple. More pleasure shuddered through her, "I think it's my turn." She spoke after the kiss. He relinquished her body and took a step back. She again felt empty as his massive cock fell free of her velvety embrace.

Devon -- That same time

Emily had orgasmed three times for him, and Devon couldn't erase his proud smile as she motioned for him to get up on the big solid oak desk. Soon his trio of monitors would take up the real estate across the surface, and they wouldn't have the room for this. Dev complied immediately with her silent request. Em wanted to take control, and he wouldn't utter a single word of complaint.

Nothing made him feel better than the sensation of Emily cumming on his cock. Her vagina pulsing around him, and the look and sound of her experiencing rapturous pleasure was intoxicating. Sure, he needed to ejaculate before they went back into the world, but he also needed to ensure that his wife was satisfied before he did. Her last, monstrous orgasm had nearly pulled him along into bliss with her, but he had managed to stave it off.

The desktop was cool beneath his back as Emily climbed atop him. She straddled his torso and leaned in for a long slow make-out session. His cock felt a mixture of frustration and relief. Frustration that it had not yet deposited a load of semen and relief that he had a minute to step back from the brink. Sex with his wife only seemed to improve as they got to know each other better and became more adventurous.

"What are you thinking, Dev?" Emily sat up and stared down into his eyes. When she was incredibly turned on, the orange color in the center of her retina seemed to grow and overtake the emerald portion. They appeared to be ablaze with the amount of passion she experienced.

"How unbelievably lucky I am to have found you." He said honestly. He had an odd and complicated relationship with Emily's past. Devon hated how it made her feel even these years later and knew without a doubt that they would have never found each other if it had not happened. Every time he thought of that, Dev felt guilt wash through him. Being honest with himself, although it would be painful, he would trade it all to keep Emily from going through the trauma she had experienced.

"I know the feeling." Emily smiled. She pushed back, and her vagina engulfed him again. Em was his perfect puzzle piece. They completed each other physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. All he could do was stare as she sat and then slid up and down the entire length of his cock. Dev reached out and grasped her hips. A symphony of sighs and moans started as she went into long slow strokes. Their bodies clapped together as she rose and fell, picking up speed a little on each circuit. His hips moved in concert with Em. This drove his cock deep within her copious molten honey.

Their eyes stayed pinned on one another as they let their bodies do what came naturally to the pair. Emily professed that she liked it best when Devon took charge in the bedroom, but she lit up when she was on top. Before his wife, Devon may have been a little timid regarding sex, but she awakened something primal in him. She picked up speed, and a moan escalated to punctuate each repetition. The look of her shapely breasts as they shuddered in time with the revolutions was hypnotic. He couldn't help himself as he brought his hands up to play with them. Dev tweaked her nipples just the way she seemed to like it.

For several minutes, no words were spoken as Emily fucked him intensely, interspersed as she slowed to kiss him and rest just a bit. Devon dared to look down to the point their bodies came together. His dark cock was streaked with ample doses of Emily's abundant nectar. The sight of her gorgeous womanhood stretching as it accommodated him and ramping up his need to cum was lovely and intense. He gritted his teeth. There was no way he would surrender to his urges until Em got what she needed.

Dev absolutely loved how his wife's waxed quim looked, with or without the presence of his cock. She was the first woman he had been with that waxed herself bare. His former lovers had kept things neat and trimmed but never hairless. The look was another tiny thing that, in aggregate, made Emily peerless in his eyes. Today was the first time he had wholly shaved his cock and balls. Dev hoped it would affect her as her grooming choices had him.

Emily suddenly paused to bring her feet up from behind her to flat against the desk beside him. Her repositioned body would trade depth for speed. Still without a word said, only sighs and moans were audible above the sound of their bodies as they came together. Em found her favorite spot on his cock. When his penis traversed the perfect place on her vaginal walls, his wife had the most spectacular vaginal orgasms. His hand moved down her body to engage her clitoris. Early in their relationship, they had discovered that she was capable of a stunning paired clitoral and vaginal orgasm with patience. It seemed like another excellent birthday present for him to help her achieve. Wordlessly they tried to find the perfect rhythm as more time ticked by.

"Are you almost... There?" Em queried. Her speech was interrupted by a moan. She bucked slower, and the brief reprieve allowed Devon to reply.

"Not until you... cum again!" Devon forced out. His mind focused on the budget of his most recent project. Anything to resist the growing need to empty an epic load of semen into his wife. Emily's pussy was tight, slick, silky, warm, and barely contained his giant cock. His nimble fingers managed to stay on target. He drew out the right amount of pressure on her clit as she bounced up and down.

"Oh, unh!" Emily repeated insistently, and the volume and cadence of the utterance accelerated with each repetition. Her hands were in the center of Devon's chest. He provided the stability she needed for her rapid lovemaking, "Almost..." took over as her mantra as she approached bliss again. Em leaned back, and Devon lifted his knees without needing to be asked. She put her hands on his knees and employed an action where she rolled her hips. It started slow but quickly evolved into a more vigorous nature, "I'm gonna..." and the third repetitious phrase took over.

"OHHHH!!!" roared out from her lungs, and the reverberations filled the house, "Fuck..." came out as a soft mew as Emily crashed down the length of his shaft. She leaned back as her orgasm rippled through her body, and her vagina clenched around Devon's cock. Her eyes were closed and her long, lean body undulated in time with her pulsing womanhood.

Devon would have loved to take in the magnificence of her climax but could do nothing to stall his own orgasm. Her pussy's first climactic spasm touched off the cascade into ejaculating. His whole body shuddered as the impulse fired through his nervous system. It seemed to rebound and amplify as it hit his spine, "Urrggh!" He couldn't help but exclaim as the first powerful spray of sperm fired from his cock deep inside Emily.

Devon's penis seemed to find a rhythm with Emily's vagina as it quaked through the powerful clenches of her body. Just when her grip on him slacked, his cock would ejaculate another powerful stream of semen. Each individual release was enormous as his roars joined his wife's moans to encapsulate their coupling in audible bliss.

The fourth time his body ejected a load of cum into his wife, it felt like the orgasm was on an exponential growth curve. Each subsequent fire of his cock grew an order of magnitude until the eighth powerful stream had to be one of the most potent in his life. It was likely a touch of recency bias, but he and his wife had the best sex of his life, and it only seemed to get better with practice. Control finally seemed to return to his body after a fourteenth urge pulsed sperm from his body and deep inside Em.

Emily's long, intense orgasm had yet to cease. "Gah!" she uttered as her legs continued to shake around his form. Her body continued to rock back and forth along the length of his spent cock. He gritted his teeth as the sensation overwhelmed his nerves. Her eyes fluttered open as the climax finally started to subside. Her mouth twisted into a lazy and satisfied smile as she leaned in for a kiss.

"That's two rooms christened," Emily said to break a long, slow make-out session, "We have a lot more to go." Her eyebrows arched up daringly.

"I love having more things to look forward to," Devon said.

Emily kissed him one more time as she climbed off the table. "What time is it?"

"Fuck, we need to be at JP's in a few minutes!" Devon yelled. Kyra and Jean Pierre wouldn't care if they showed up fashionably late, but they needed to be there to collect the paperwork to make this place their home.

"Is the water on?" Emily asked. Devon nodded in reply. "We're horrible at quick sex," Em said with a smirk. "That was supposed to be a quicky!"

"The sex was bad?" Devon said with a concerned expression, but he knew what she meant.

Emily shook her head and leaned in for a kiss, "I came, hard, four fucking times, and you ejaculated so intensely it felt like a firehose in my cooch." She giggled, "The sex was great, just not quick." Another long sensual kiss served as punctuation, "The other pillar of quick sex. I have soap in the car; I think we need a quick shower."

"Babe, I don't know how scheduling an hour in our day could ever be considered quick."

Emily -- A few moments later

A long session of sex in which Em came four times should have been more than enough to calm her surgent libido. However, Emily already wanted another go at Devon. She turned around and stared back at their house as she walked to the car to fetch her tote bag and some soap. This is magical. A giant smile might be a permanent accessory to her sparse outfit. Em was happy to double-check that the big glass window was reflective. Their fevered sex on the kitchen island would be unlikely to be seen by an outside party. A cool breeze wicked some of the hard-earned sweat off her body. She would need to remember to put on another coat of sunscreen, concentrating on the areas that had been rubbed off due to delightful friction.

"Afternoon!" A friendly voice caused Emily to startle. She nearly jumped when an older couple ambled down the block hand-in-hand. Em felt briefly as if she had been caught doing something she shouldn't have been doing. She had just grabbed her tote out of the passenger seat of the SUV and was about to head back to her new house.

The man and the woman were probably in their early to mid-fifties. The man had a full head of salt and pepper hair. He was tall with a bright smile, a cleanly shorn face, and looked relaxed in shorts and a t-shirt. His wife, she presumed, was not participating in Nude Day but was wearing a bikini top and a pair of khaki shorts.

"Hi!" Em did her best to regain her calm and relaxed composure. The couple paused at the end of the driveway as if they awaited an invitation onto the property.

"You look rather comfortable." The woman, who was in incredible shape, said with a slight giggle, "I told you, Paul, people were celebrating." Her eyes stayed on Paul as she untied her bikini top, "He didn't think anyone up here would indulge in Nude Day. My hubby wouldn't let me have fun." Off came the top to reveal a very nice, slightly sagging set of breasts.

"I'm a big enough man to admit I'm wrong." His eyes were on his wife as she shucked her shorts and panties. "I'm Paul, and this is my wife, Margot. Are you checking out the place?"

"We're buying it." It felt terrific for Emily to say that. She smiled with pride, though she was embattled to hastily end this conversation. Not only did they need to meet up with the realtor, but Em could feel what Devon had left deep within her as it started to drip. She switched her stance to somewhat obscure her pussy.

"Oh, congratulations!" Paul finally looked back at Emily. It was sweet how fixated he seemed to be on his wife. "I guess we're going to be neighbors. I forgot to ask your name. I wonder what has me so distracted. Two gorgeous women out in the sun might have something to do with it." He stepped up the driveway and offered a handshake.

Emily reached out to shake his hand, trying to not be too consumed by the threat of sperm dripping from her, "I'm Emily, my husband is Devon, but he is working on something in the house already." In reality, Devon hid in the house as his cock was somewhat lackadaisical at returning to his flaccid state after sex. He probably wouldn't want to meet his new neighbors with a semi, "Nice to meet you two. We should be moving in sometime very soon. Hopefully this week, but we have family coming into town tomorrow, so it may have to wait."

"Do you have kids?" Margot asked. She was now only wearing a pair of sneakers and a wedge of blonde hair that matched her curly mop at the top of her head.

"Not yet. We have only been married a year and a half. Soon, though." Emily said with a smile. She could feel Devon's big load of sperm on the verge of dripping from her and running down her leg. Not yet! Her brain was trying to manufacture reasons to retreat into the house. "It's nice to meet you two, but Devon and I have to meet the realtor in town soon." Her brain finally realized that she did not need to make an excuse. Em had a good reason to flee this conversation.

"We won't keep you." Paul waved at her as he and his now naked wife turned to leave.

"Let us know if you need anything," Margot said over her shoulder, "We can meet for some cocktails when you and your hubby are moved in."

"Nice to meet you both." Emily quickly scurried back into the house with her tote as semen started to slide down her leg. She and Devon took showers in two different bathrooms to test the water pressure and avoid being distracted. Shower sex was one of the couple's favorites.

They made it to the café just in time for Ginna to bring a large packet of paperwork. They wouldn't sign anything until the meeting tomorrow, but this should give them time to read most of it. Ginna didn't appear flustered by the group's lack of clothing. Em felt another boost to her fantasy. It felt like she was living out the day just as she had always dreamed.

Lunch was fantastic. Jean Pierre's new chef was skilled. She might not have the talent of her boss, but Jean Pierre was already leaning toward letting the woman run the café during the winter months while he worked up at the ski resort. Having another open dinner option during the cold months would be splendid.

Their table reservation was out on the patio, overlooking the river. Emily couldn't help watching the rafts go by with an enormous smile. All she would need to have a complete recreation of her incessant dream would be a few minutes to read a novel after lunch. Devon kissed her on her shoulder and handed her a hardcover novel. He then gave her a wink, and her husband and friends left her at the table. Her husband left a tip for the server even though JP insisted that lunch was on him.

Emily smiled and gave him a little wave as he walked away with his camera. He wouldn't leave her, but he would give her a little space to enjoy her dream. He didn't have the advantage of having a purse with him, just his camera, so he didn't have a phone. Em just luxuriated in the palpable feeling of every part of her dream becoming corporeal. She did not accomplish much reading as she simply soaked in the warm afternoon sunshine with a giant smile on her face.

1...56789...11