A Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon -- About that same time

The way Emily smiled just sitting at a table and reading a book was fantastic. She was trying to affect a look of nothing being out of the ordinary but was failing due to the gigantic grin. My wife looks perfect. Devon tried to stay discreet as he captured pictures of her looking relaxed from as many angles as possible. The one he managed to frame where he got nothing but empty chairs, and a naked Em looked fantastic, though she would probably prefer the photos where there were other patrons with her nude among them.

The hardback novel that she held was likely going unread. It wasn't from her preferred genre, but he doubted she wanted to advertise just how much of a sci-fi dork she was. It was another thing the two had in common, though he preferred more of the hard sci-fi where engineering and science were almost their own characters. His wife chose more science fantasy, where the tech was present but never needed to be the focus. Em typically did most of her reading on an e-reader, but that wasn't part of her fantasy.

As much as Devon attempted to be unseen by his everything, she kept glancing up at him with an amused look before she went back to reading. Em spread her legs wide when she didn't think anyone else was observing among the near-constant parade of people on the river and the restaurant guests. She kept reading as if she wasn't titillating her husband. Dev made a mental note to ensure that he took this memory card out of the camera before the family arrived. That was not a conversation he needed to have when she showed off some photos he would take with their families.

It was only about ten minutes before his wife rose and wriggled a single finger for him to come back and join her.

"Done already?" Devon figured she would want to spend at least half an hour basking in the warm sunlight.

"Yeah, I think so. I want to spend my birthday with my friends and my husband." She grabbed his hand, and they walked beside the river before turning and traveling the couple blocks to their house. The smell of barbecue was wafting in the cool breeze, making Devon's mouth water even this soon after lunch. Ky and Jean Pierre had taken their SUV home and then left to prepare for the party.

They took a couple of hours to get the house in perfect shape for the party that was happening later. It was going to be a full house soon. They took a little time to sit around the kitchen island and pour through the contract that Ginna had dropped off. Devon pulled out his laptop to reassure her that everything would fit into their budget.

"We're really doing this?" Em finally said with a smile.

"Anything for my baby." He leaned in for a kiss. It was slow and soft, not the passionate type that preluded sex, but more like a physical renewal of their covenant to one another.

Dev went out and checked on the pork shoulder, placing it in an aluminum pan and covering it with foil for the last few hours of the smoke. He put in a generous dose of apple juice to help braise and keep the meat tender. The meat was close to temperature, so he turned the smoker down to ensure that it would not hit his target temp for a little longer.

When he got back inside, Em was looking at her phone and had a website pulled up, perusing a listing of dogs in the area that needed to be adopted. She was flipping between pictures of some adorable fluffy butterballs.

"Find something you like?" Em started a little like he had caught her doing something wrong.

"Half Aussies!" She smiled back at him. Em had an Australian Shepard when she was a little girl. She had told Devon all about her pup as they got to know each other on his second trip to Colorado. He was the reason she started running and eventually got into cross country. He was always so energetic. Skittles was his name, and they were inseparable until she went to college. Emily had named the dog after her favorite candy when she was eleven. The dog was even featured prominently in her senior pictures. Unfortunately, he got cancer when she was a sophomore in college and passed suddenly.

"Half what else?" Devon sunk onto the couch beside her, basking in her radiant smile.

"Golden," Her smile got wider, she scooted over to him, and Dev reached out to pull her into an embrace. Her parents had a golden when she was too young to remember, but the senior canine was in her and Alan's baby pictures. The pup had been like her parents' first child. Devon couldn't help smiling back. Her excitement was infectious, "What are the odds?"

"Is it some sort of new designer breed, like a golden doodle?" Devon knew those could get rather expensive.

"Golden shepherds are a thing, but no, not in this case. These were an accident on a farm." The look of excitement on Em's face was fantastic.

Em swiped through an album on a local social media site. There were ten of the pups in total tussling and playing. They were six weeks old, and five had found homes. They would be adopted to their forever homes at eight weeks. Each pup had its own glamour shot, and the ones spoken for had a little checkmark beside them. There were various color combinations and shapes of spots on their cute little coats.

Dev knew he was in trouble when she flicked over to a golden-colored pup with a white Y on her face and gold, white, and grey spots on her paws. The feature that jumped out the most was the puppy's eyes. She had one pale green eye, and the opposite was amber in color.

"Look!" She pushed the phone excitedly in his direction, reminding him a touch of his niece when showing off a new drawing.

It was not the same type of heterochromia as his wife, but she was the only pup with two different colored eyes. There was no checkmark decorating the photo. Devon was amazed that the sweet little girl wasn't the first to be snapped up.

"She has two different colored eyes!" Emily almost squealed in glee.

The phone number was burned on each of the photos. Devon didn't even need to discuss things with Em. He could tell they would adopt that girl if no one else had scooped her up. "Kevin?

"This is he."

"Yes, we're calling to see if you have all your puppies spoken for."

"Not all of them, it's been a busy weekend for them, and three more got adopted. My daughter handles all the art stuff and has been out of town. She's getting ready to update the listing with the final two." The man sounded like a gruff old farmer.

"You have two left?" Devon could see Emily's heart drop as if she was sure that the unique little girl had to be among the three snapped up since the photos online had been updated.

"Yeah, we g..." The phone dropped out for a moment, "...even and five are looking for a home."

"Number five is one of the two!" Devon couldn't help the excitement in his voice. Emily's energy was infectious.

"Yes, sir, she is one of the last two."

"We would like to reserve her."

"Okay, I need a two-hundred-dollar deposit to reserve her. Your name, sir?"

"Emily and Devon Rogers." Emily was engaging in her happy dance yet again today.

"R O G E R S?" The man spelled out Dev's last name.

"Yes, sir. We can come to look at her Tuesday and bring you cash or a check."

"A check would be fine. You folks have a good night."

"Fantastic, you have a great evening as well."

Emily was still bouncing excitedly on the balls of her feet as Dev put his phone down with a broad smile, "What do you think the little ones will think about seeing our new puppy on Tuesday?" She jumped into his lap, assaulting him with wild kisses, not passionate but loving.

"You know their parents will hate us for putting puppies in their heads." She broke the series of kisses with a smile and shook her head.

"That's what aunts and uncles are good at." He came in for another quick peck, "Eh, maybe our pup will have a brother or sister that needs to be adopted. Hank and Lenna are getting their kids a dog as soon as they return from vacation. It's your brother you need to worry about."

"AJ needs a dog anyway." His wife giggled and kissed him again, "What did I do to deserve a guy like you?"

"I got lucky," Devon said with a grin.

"We both did." Em's butt wiggled as she leaned in for another loving kiss. There may not have been much sexual energy to the smooch, but his wife's naked ass in his lap rarely failed to cause an instant rise in him. Her giggle and further squirming let him know she had noticed, "I don't think we have enough time to get luckier." There was another kiss, and she turned in his lap; the head of his cock was nestled between her labia; all she needed to do would be press forward on her hips just a little.

Devon knew time or not, they both had a hard time not giving in to each other. From the warmth and moisture emitted from her quim, Em was at least as aroused by the close contact as him. Her eyebrows shot up, and she gave him a slight nod.

"What are you guys up to?" Kyra burst through the doorway, unknowingly interrupting them for the second time today. Devon wondered why she was so damn punctual. It wasn't like her, at least not regarding her social life. Though it was probably better that Kyra had not shown up a minute later either time. She had evidently returned to Bill's shop in the intervening hours, as she was now wearing the brightest pair of pink sneakers Dev had ever seen.

Without hesitation, Em sprung to her feet to celebrate with Kyra, "Dev's getting me a puppy!" Devon hoped he was quick enough to grab a throw pillow and conceal his erection. By the way Kyra's eyebrows shot up, he wasn't sure he was successful.

"Did I interrupt something? Were you two getting a little birthday sex in?" Kyra had her eyebrow raised as she interrogated them.

"No, we were just celebrating the puppy. As she turned her vision back to Ky, Em quickly explained, "We had birthday sex at the new house earlier." His wife always tried to keep Kyra on her toes.

"No wonder you two were late to lunch. Based on the hard nipples and enormous boner, I'm guessing you two were going for a sequel."

"We don't have time, but it would've been fun."

"Good, Bill and Artie are five minutes behind us. Nice cock, Dev." Kyra had a taunting smile as she spoke.

"Where's Jean Pierre?"

"He dropped me off and had to run back home because we forgot your present. I thought we could start getting the karaoke set up." Kyra walked to the entertainment center but did not take her eyes off them.

"How about you get started, and I make us some drinks?" Emily started moving to the kitchen but turned her eyes on Devon with a wicked smile, "Or maybe Dev can handle the libations." She spun around to start working on getting things hooked up. His wife leaned over at her waist, displaying her succulent pussy with purpose, "Of course, you could wait until everyone else shows up." Em was looking over her shoulder as she waggled her ass. Any slacking of his erection was gone.

Devon sighed loudly and shook his head, "Okay, so is it long islands or margaritas?"

"Long Islands." Emily turned back around to watch him retreat to behind the island. Kyra was not going to give him a moment of privacy.

Well, shit. "Just because it's your birthday, babe." He set aside the pillow as he stood up, hoping neither of the women noticed the precum glob attached to the bottom side of the decorative pillow. While Dev didn't stand in place for long on display, he didn't cover up either.

"No wonder you said yes after all of five months. Wow!" Kyra said with an indecent giggle.

"No drooling, Ky!"

The kitchen was not so much its own room but divided from the living room space by the island. The fact that he was still in the audible range of the girls did not seem to matter to them.

"You're a lucky woman, Em. Do you like the curve?"

Dev got down a pair of glasses for the ladies. He would not be imbibing until after he got supper off the smoker.

"Kyra! He's more than a fantastic cock. He's even better with his tongue." Emily responded and then giggled. The ice dispenser drowned out whatever else they were saying.

When he finished creating their beverages, he was again under control. Em and Ky were practicing their singing in the front room. While Emily sounded pretty good and had the gusto and dance moves, Kyra's voice was stunning. They took a break to sip their beverages as they fluttered about the house, ensuring everything was in its proper place. The last week had been filled to the brim with completing little projects before the party. On the plus side, the house was practically ready to be shown by their realtor. He doubted that would be the case after the party, though.

Devon left the girls in the front room to ensure everything was ready in the backyard for the forty-fifth time today. With half of the party being here naked and the air no doubt becoming cooler as the sun went down, he had a couple of propane heaters ready to go. When Devon had warned him about the party, his neighbor had volunteered one of the devices. "You not drinking?" Artie stepped out to the backyard.

"Not until I finish cooking," Dev explained as he hovered by the pellet grill, strategizing how he could grill corn and veggies after pulling the pork shoulder.

"I thought beer was a part of barbecuing." Artie was naked and unperturbed by his slight paunch. Knowing Artie, he was only disrobed to support Bill. It was yet one more thing the pair had in common.

"I don't see you with a glass of wine yet."

"Bill and I will run the taxi service at the end of the night. I don't think you have the room to let everyone sleep it off."

"Thanks, Artie."

"You want a root beer?" Artie always brought a local concoction with him when he was not drinking.

"That would be great."

They stood conversing as Dev busied himself with getting everything outside ready for the crush of guests who would make their appearance at the party. Emily was quite the popular woman; everybody in town loved his wife save one angry former friend. Hopefully, not everyone would show up simultaneously. It wouldn't take many people in their tiny home before the small space became cramped.

Jean Pierre joined the group outside when he arrived a few minutes later. The chef was good for Kyra and readily incorporated himself into the group here in Colorado. Even after Devon tried to allow him a night off from cooking, he insisted on helping prepare the corn and veggies. The pair grilled Devon about the house and puppy before moving on to other topics.

They talked primarily about sports. Jean Pierre thanked him profusely for the soccer tickets Dev and Em gave them for JP's birthday. American soccer may not be as good as back on his home continent, but it would be a good time. It was destined to be a fun road trip to Denver in a couple weeks.

"Hey, Dev?"

"Yes, my love."

"We forgot to get paper plates and cups."

"Damn, we always forget something. I think someone may have had me distracted." Devon smiled at Emily.

"You want to run me back to the store? I've had a couple of drinks." She batted her eyes at him.

"The pork shoulder needs to be pulled in a half hour."

"I think Artie and I can take care of that." JP removed that excuse.

"The corn still needs to be grilled." Dev threw out another.

"I'm a professional chef."

"Alright, just no putting hollandaise on everything." Dev joked as JP rolled his eyes.

"You're missing out."

Emily -- A few minutes later

Em was thrilled that Devon had driven her Scout over to the supermarket. She was basking in what might be her only opportunity to live out more of this fantasy. Devon had an epiphany that they lacked coleslaw for the pulled pork on the way. Hearing him tell it, that was one of the most essential parts of a pulled pork sandwich.

This time at the store, she was the only naked person, save for her husband. Perhaps it had been a full day of nudity throughout their little town, but no one seemed to be paying too much attention to her. She meandered to the correct aisle and found paper cups and plates. Emily wanted something cute and summery. One set of plates had bright splashes of summer colors that would look great with their decorations.

"Julie?" A very familiar voice questioned. Em turned to see her brother, Alan, and his wife, Cassie, at the end of the aisle staring back in disbelief. Alan was usually good about calling her Emily now, but apparent surprise had short-circuited the new name.

For the first time today, Emily was embarrassed. She brought an arm across her breasts and covered her vulva with the opposite hand, "What are you two doing here?"

"Getting a few beers after a long drive." Alan held up a mismatched six-pack, his eyes pinned to hers. "Why are you naked?"

"It's Nude Day."

"Emily?" Another familiar voice lanced out from the opposite end of the aisles. Lenna and Hank, Devon's sister and her husband, stood agog.

"You guys aren't supposed to be here until tomorrow." Her heart was beating in her ears.

"Hank got another day off approved." Lenna approached, seeming unconcerned with Em's lack of clothing.

"Where are the kids?"

"The grands are taking them for ice cream," Lenna explained.

A wave of relief washed through Emily. It wasn't as if the four people around her had not seen her naked and doing much worse on video in the past.

"So, were these your birthday plans?" Cassie asked as she and Alan moved closer.

"No, we're hosting a party. We just forgot plates and cups."

"And coleslaw." Devon pushed through the small crowd to stand beside her, a look of utter confidence on his face, "Sorry, Lenna."

"So, you never grew out of the nudism?" Alan grinned, finally dispelling some of the tension.

"What? How did you know?" It didn't seem like the quartet would be allowing her to retreat anytime soon. Emily removed the hand blocking her pussy and grabbed Devon's. Her pulse moderated almost instantly.

"I stumbled upon you more than once, Emily." Alan chuckled lightly. "You really liked to skinny dip."

Emily stared back at him, stunned.

"When I saw you, I would sneak back out and text you that I would be home soon."

Em's mind flashed back to easily a half dozen times that Alan had texted her while she was enjoying a bit of home nudism on summer break from college. He knew. "Really? You could have texted me this time." She giggled and finally stopped trying to corral her breasts.

"We didn't think we would run into you, though it is a small town," Cassie explained, "So, you can just be naked all day here in Colorado?"

"Yeah, just on my birthday, though." Emily grabbed the plates she had been looking at and cups from the aisle and placed them in the basket Dev was carrying, never releasing his hand with the opposite, "Or at home, or an abandoned trail." She wondered for a moment why she was confessing.

"Are you a nudist, too?" Hank queried Devon.

"Only when I'm supporting Em. But I guess that's a lot."

"Dev's a lucky man," Lenna said; all five nodded in agreement, even Alan.

"Don't I know it." Her wonderful husband punctuated that by kissing her cheek, "We got the house." As the scrum moved toward the checkout, he quickly changed the subject, "We just need to go sign the paperwork tomorrow at noon. How about we meet at the new place after that tomorrow? I'll text you the address."

"Congratulations!" The four said in near unison.

Emily felt like her state of dress was forgotten as they caught up and waited in line at the checkout. Lenna and Hank bragged about their children, who were flourishing in school. They hoped they were making their forever home in Missouri, but they still had a couple more years of active service in the Airforce. AJ, Alan and Cassie's little boy, was a talkative little guy now but really liked the word 'No.'