A Stay in the Country Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with looks of glee on their faces the sisters each grabbed their own giant flowers with stamens just as hard and dripping in pollen as the one Katherine was riding and then slammed themselves down onto them. Their screams of pleasure added to Katherine's cries as they fucked their own flowers.

"Fuck! This is so good!" Juliet moaned at the other two as she rammed the stamen deep into her body, hands tugging at her breast.

"Ohhh! Yes!" Veronika agreed, fucking her own flower just as hard. "An amazing find Katherine! Best toy ever!"

Katherine however could only moan in reply as her pleasure grew and grew, being able to watch the gorgeous sisters fuck the plant at the same time as she was, made the whole situation even more arousing.

As Katherine stared at the sisters, humping her flower with greater intensity, Juliet then reached behind her and grabbed a second flower. Veronika then giggled in sexual glee and Katherine swore as they watched Juliet ram the stamen of the second flower right up her arse, and settled into a rhythm that let her fuck both her flowers at the same time.

Veronika immediately grabbed a second flower too and Katherine only paused for a second before copying the sisters. She grabbed the nearest flower, slightly smaller than the one rammed into her pussy, but still with a huge stamen, and moved it behind her. She then quickly guided the tip to her puckered arsehole before sliding it deep into her body, its passage eased by the slick pollen covering it.

She groaned as she felt it almost touch the one hilted inside her pussy, her whole body feeling like it was full of flower-cock, the demon magic again letting something that should cause terrible injury only give wonderful pleasure instead.

She held herself for a moment, savouring the feeling of being so full, before she started to move back and forth, letting both stamens slide into her at the same time, in and out. With the perverted display of the sisters doing the same next to her and the incredible double penetration, Katherine could feel her orgasm rushing towards her in just moments.

She then tossed her head back, screaming, the stamens still fucking her pussy and arsehole. From their own cries, she figured the sisters were cumming too, the flowers giving them as much pleasure as she was feeling. Even as the climax tore through her body, both holes clamping around the plant-cocks inside her, she kept fucking them, wanting more, not even thinking about stopping.

It was clear Veronika and Juliet thought the same, and as their own orgasms slipped away Veronika moved a little, not letting the flowers out of her body but stepping across enough so that Juliet was within arms length. The moment she was, she reached out and grabbed her younger sister, pulling her body to her own. A dash of incest was added to their erotic show as they then started kissing and licking each other, keen to arouse each other and show off for Katherine.

Katherine happily watched them, transfixed by the incest in front of her as she relentlessly pounded the stamens in both her holes. Ecstasy was building in her again, her body becoming taught with the pleasure which she knew it was getting ready to release. She just needed a final trigger and let one hand drop from her breasts to her pussy. Panting like an overexcited animal she managed to squeeze two fingers into her pussy. Somehow stretching herself even wider around plant-cock and her fingers, she then jammed her thumb against her clit, ensuring yet another burst of new, wonderful pleasure. That was more than enough and she came, her peak seeming to trigger the same in the sisters so that all three girls were cumming at the same time again, naked bodies spasming as they dripped with their sweat and the pollen pouring off the plants.

Katherine continued to fuck the plant for another hour just thrusting it endlessly into her pussy and arsehole, caressing her breasts most of the time though when she really needed it, she would force extra fingers in around the stamen and stretch her pussy even further. She wasn't sure how many times she came, a dozen at least. Each was so much better than anything she'd experienced as an uptight, religious good girl. Just like all the other times when the demon magic had taken her, she utterly relished the ecstasy she was experiencing. She still knew it was so very wrong, but that didn't matter now, indeed the taboo element made it so much better.

The whole time she watched Veronika and Juliet, just in front of her. They fucked their own flowers with as much fury as she did, yet they also kissed, rubbed and caressed each other as they did so. It was clear they loved each other dearly and that had been perverted by the demons into pure lust for one another, their pleasure amplified many times by sharing it with each other. Seeing it all added to Katherine's arousal too, the beautiful incest playing out just for her to see.

Katherine would have happily kept going like that all night yet after that first hour things changed. She didn't notice anything at first, half delirious with pleasure, but then she did feel something new. Something was sliding up the plant's stamen that was buried in her pussy. Before she could even react it was forced passed her lips and pushed deep into her body, causing her to almost cum again. At first, she thought the plant itself might have climaxed somehow, perhaps with a large load of pollen, but it felt solid inside her, sitting in her belly, not like the slimy pollen at all. Then she felt another and looking down between her sticky thighs she could see a whole train of solid, round objects being pushed up the stamen and into her.

As a third was squeezed into her she realised what they were -- some kind of eggs or seeds. The plant was impregnating her! A fourth quickly followed and did make her cum as it pushed through her pussy and her orgasmic cries were added to those of Juliet and Veronika beside her. Looking over at them in her orgasmic daze she could see that like her, the stamens were sitting about halfway inside them and all along their lengths was a train of round shapes pushing their way up and into her friends' wombs. She guessed they'd started to get the seeds a little before her as she could already see their bellies beginning to stretch and expand around the plant's offspring.

Katherine's attention was pulled back to her own body as she felt another seed enter her and another climax already began to grow. Her pussy, her womb, her whole body was just felt so full of stamen, pollen and now seeds she could barely process all she was experiencing but it felt a perfect pleasure. She just wished she could really fully enjoy it as she just didn't know how much more her human body could take. She'd learned that humans were deeply limited in that way and only when she'd been a demon could she fully experience the heights of sexual pleasure.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Yes!" She screamed as she both suddenly came again and realised she was going to get her wish, as looking down she saw her orgasm had triggered a transformation. It was emanating from her pussy, exploding through her body as it accompanied the waves of pleasure. The transformation was turning her skin a bright, lime green, the colour spreading up her slowly-expanding belly and across her full breasts, whilst at the same time travelling down her long legs.

By the time another two seeds has found their way into her body, the process was complete and every inch of Katherine was now lime green. She quickly found that wasn't the only change as she saw streams of sticky white pollen pouring out between her pussy lips and the stamen she was still fucking. At first, she thought perhaps it was the plant's pollen which had been deposited in her during their long coupling but then she realised it was too fresh and clean. She was a demonic plant-girl now, one in a state of extreme sexual arousal, so her new pussy was responding by producing streams of her own pollen.

Looking back at the sisters, Katherine saw they too had transformed and their skin was bright green and their pussies gushed pollen as they continued to fuck the stamen that were impregnating them. She saw too that their hair had changed and was now not only bright orange in colour but had several small flowers that appeared to grow from it. Tossing her head about, she noted hers was the same and as before the transformations were more or less been identical, they had all been changed into the same kind of demon.

Very happy with her new form, Katherine cried out in ecstasy and began to fuck the stamen with increased speed, begging it to implant all its seeds in her. She was a demon again and wanted to experience everything her new body could offer.

*******

Veronika groaned and rubbed her hugely distended belly, her bright green skin stretched over several dozen seeds that the plant had fucked into her. She was now lying beside the plant, having finally pulled herself off the stamen when the last seed had entered her, by then almost too pregnant to stand anyway. Juliet and Katherine had soon joined her and the three of them lay together in a small pile, occasionally kissing or rubbing pollen-dripping pussies but mostly just exhausted from what the plant had done to them.

"We have to go..." Katherine said quietly from beside her, as one hand rubbed her own seed-filled belly.

"We do." Juliet added before briefly licking up the curve of Veronika's green breast that sat in front of her face, a brief a burst of pleasure rushing through Veronika in response.

As the others had spoken Veronika had felt it too, a sudden instinctual pull away from the plant and to another part of the garden. She knew it was all part of their new demonic bodies, now they were pregnant and the seeds inside them fully germinated by the sticky, slimy pollen that filled their wombs, they had to go somewhere else to lay the seeds.

So slowly she pulled herself to her feet, wobbling slightly with the extra weight of her pregnancy. She'd been a demon-mother twice before now but each time had been so different that it still felt very unusual.Eventually, she felt able to stand easily enough and reached down to help Juliet and Katherine to their feet. The three of them then started to head deeper into the garden, holding hands to keep their pregnant bodies upright.

The garden slowly became darker and the plants thicker, until the three demon girls had to squeeze passed some of the large trees which blocked their path. Veronika knew that had to keep going though, wherever their destination was, it was in the direction they were going.

Finally, the foliage parted again and they found themselves in front of a rocky outcrop, the dark grey rock covered in purple and green moss. Low down on the rocky surface was an opening, perhaps only four feet wide, but clearly leading into a passage then headed down a little way. The passage seemed to drip in a thick, almost translucent slime, so much so that it had spread out onto the ground surrounding it.

Veronika knew that was where they had to go and without a word she led Juliet and Katherine towards it. They had to duck to get into the low opening, something not easy in their pregnant state, and ended up crawling into the passage. Veronika let Juliet go first just so she could follow behind with her eyes locked on her sister's perfect green arse and pollen-slick pussy. The floor of the passage was even slimier than the dripping walls and their bodies were quickly coated in a covering of the viscous, sticky liquid.

After a few yards, the passage opened up into a wide, open cavern. Juliet pulled herself to her feet and then helped Veronika up before both sisters pulled up Katherine. The cavern was even slimier than the passage and much of the floor was also covered in some kind of mouldy, brown organic matter which formed a large nest. In the middle of the nest was an incredibly beautiful and completely naked woman.

"Hi Lara!" Veronika said as she took in the gorgeous body of her friend.

Lara lay inside the centre of a grubby nest, naked, her body slick with the sticky almost-transparent slime that covered the cave. Surrounding her, and crawling all over her naked form were a dozen or so giant slugs, each about a foot long. Lara seemed to be stroking and caring for the slugs, and Veronika instantly knew these were her latest demonic babies.

At first, Veronika thought that Lara was still human and for a moment wondered if they could make her into a plant-girl too. But then she realised Lara too had been transformed again, not into a plant-girl, but into some kind of slug-girl, not so different to her babies.

Lara's skin was now a yellow-brown in colour and slightly mottled, much like that which covered the top of a slug, and her hair was now a deep brown. Every inch of her was also dripping in the clear slime that covered the cave. After watching for a moment Veronika realised Lara was the source of it, as Lara's new slug-skin was constantly producing the slime which then slowly dribbled everywhere.

The change which Veronika focused on most however was Lara's breasts. They'd been large before even arriving at the cottage and with the magical improvements of their stay had grown them even more, yet now they were huge, as big as any Veronika had ever seen and they looked amazing. Yet they weren't just large but clearly ripe too as from both her dark brown nipples dribbled thick, slimy milk. Veronika guessed the milk was for her new babies and this was quickly confirmed when one slid up its mother's slick body and latched its mouth onto a nipple, drinking deeply.

"Hello." Lara said as a second baby slug slid to her other nipple and began to drink. "Looks like we're different types of demons this time."

"Yeah." Veronika agreed. "You're a slug and we're plants."

"I've also had my babies but you're still obviously very pregnant." Lara said, staring at her friends' huge bellies.

"I think it's because we had to be here, I think the seeds we carry are for you." Veronika didn't know where the words she spoke came from but knew them to be true.

The moment she finished she felt a tremor in her body and her legs went weak. Unable to stand as her whole body was shaken by a wave of pleasure, Veronika quickly lowered herself to the ground. She then lay back slightly and opened her bright green legs wide, knowing what was coming next. Following her lead, Juliet and Katherine did the same, one on either side of her, all of them facing Lara who continued to suckle the baby slugs that crawled over her body.

Veronika screamed in pleasure as the birthing process started, every tremor of her body, every movement of the seeds inside her, causing wondrous pleasure to flood her. She ran her hands over her body, caressing the seeds through the skin of her distended belly and then sliding upwards to play with her large green tits and heighten the pleasure further.

She cried out again as the first of the fertilised seed pods began to squeeze its way out of her stretched, green pussy. Beside her Juliet and Katherine were moaning and screaming too, the tips of their own seeds clearly visible now pushing out of their pollen-dripping holes.

Once about half of it had squeezed out of her spread hole Veronika could properly see what the seeds looked like. Each was about the size of a large ball but slightly ovoid in shape and made of a very pale green flesh that was almost transparent. Inside each one she could just make out the shadowy shapes of twisted plant stems and vines, their offspring ready to sprout. Their outer skin was covered in a sticky goo that seemed to be a mix of the pollen that filled their bodies and some kind of protective slime

"Huh! Huh! Huhhhhhhh!" She moaned as the first seed finally dropped out of her body and she came, the assault on her pussy just too much to contain. Next to her, the other plant-girls were cumming too, all of them watched by Lara who continued to nurse her slug babies. The moment the seed hit the ground beneath her, it began to sink gently into the soil, about half of it sliding beneath the surface.

"That's it girls! Let them all out. Plant all your seeds." Lara said encouragingly. Though it was needless as Veronika could already feel a second seed pushing down from her womb and she didn't think she could stop them from coming out even if she wanted to. Not that she did, of course, she was desperate to experience the pleasure the first had given her again, hoping it would be as good for every one of the seeds that filled her body.

Within moments the second seed was at Veronika's opening and she squeezed it slowly out of her pussy, moaning and groaning with pleasure as it stretched her hole, one hand playing with her clit and the other tugging at her large, green breasts, every action an attempt to increase the ecstasy of the birthing experience.

As the second slimy seed popped out of her, Veronika not only came again but realised something was happening with the first of the fertilised seeds she'd planted. From the top of it, a dark green stem had sprouted and was growing before her eyes, branches and leaves bursting from it. Within a few moments, Veronika's seed had become a full-sized plant about two feet high, they were no flowers yet but they looked much like smaller versions of their father-plant.

She kept watching as best she could, half delirious with the incredible pleasure she felt as she planted each seed in turn, her body pushed to its demonic limits as they made their way out of her body. When she wasn't half blind with an orgasm, head tossed back in pleasure, she saw each seed plant itself in the ground and quickly grow full-sized. Next to her the seeds Juliet and Katherine gave birth to did the same and they were soon surrounded in the slimy cave by a small grove of bushes.

As Veronika squeezed out the last couple of seeds, her belly now empty and no longer stretched, she realised Lara was no longer surrounded by her slug babies. She looked around and saw the foot-long slugs had slithered their way across the ground and were now climbing over the plants she and the others had just given birth to.

They were quickly settling down on the plants and once again Veronika got a burst of innate understanding -- it was all how it was meant to be. The plant-girls and slug-girls lived in symbiotic harmony, their young living together until they were full grown and could go off to impregnate more females. The still human part of Veronika's mind marvelled at the variety of demonic forms they had been turned into and the strangeness of their breeding cycles, mostly though she was just interesting in keeping that cycle going.

For a few minutes, there was no sound but the heavy panting of Veronika and the other plant-girls, and the occasional squish of Lara moving her slime-coated body. They all seemed exhausted by their respective birthings and needed some time to recover. Slowly though Veronika began to feel something that she hadn't felt before whilst she'd been a demon -- she felt thirsty.

She started to look around wondering where she could get water and her eyes ran over Lara, who was still lying against the wall on the other side of the cave, the slightly rubbery skin of her hot body constantly excreting slime. Veronika's eyes fixed on her friend's breasts which were clearly still swollen with milk. In a second Veronika knew that was what she needed, not water but the milk of a slug-girl.

With a burst of desperate energy, she pulled herself to her feet and quickly took the few short steps toward Lara, a moment later Juliet followed her, and the two sisters fell to their knees together. Lara said nothing but leant forward a little and stuck her chest out, clearly offering her huge breasts to them.