A Stay in the Country Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like everything in the cavern, it was slick with a coating of the slime and there was also a slight stream of liquid beginning to dribble down the pipe itself. It looked similar to the slime they'd been swimming in yet was even thicker and a much darker green. As the pipe grew out of the wall towards them, the dribble of the viscous goo got more and more.

"Oh...fuck. Can you smell that?" Veronika panted.

Juliet nodded, she really could. It smelt like the other slime but increased in potency and sweetness. It was utterly delicious and she could feel her mouth-watering as it got closer.

"I got to drink it...smells too good!" Veronika moaned as she waded through the slime pool, the green goo dripping off her naked body.

"Me first!" Juliet said as she pulled Veronika back.

Laughing a little the two sisters briefly wrestled, their naked, slimy bodes rubbing over one another. Juliet took advantage to briefly lick more slime off Veronika's face and caress her breasts a little. She then heard another organic squelch and turned to see a second pipe had grown out of the wall and was expanding toward them along with the first.

"No need to fight after all!" She said.

"Good!" Veronika giggled back. "We were never very good at sharing!"

They both then moved towards the edge of the pool, reaching the side just as the pipes had grown far enough for them to grab them. Juliet pulled hers down, briefly squeezing the bizarre, spongy flesh, before moving it toward her mouth. The moment it reached her open mouth the previous dribble of slime became a torrent, the pipe suddenly filling with it. In but a few seconds she felt pints of it pouring down her throat, overflowing her mouth and spilling all over her face and body. She didn't care at all though, it really did taste as delicious as it smelt.

Juliet just kept drinking as much of the slime as she could, just as Veronika did the same beside her. This time though it didn't seem to fill them up. Their bellies remained flat and she hungered for it as much as with the first taste. After perhaps a minute she began to wonder if there was any limit, or if they could just drink as much as she wanted. It was at that moment she began to feel the ripple of change spread throughout her body. Just as she had suspected, the demon magic had no intention of keeping them human for long.

"Yes!" She cried out, letting the pipe go as the stream of slime slowly came to a stop and she let the ecstasy of her transformation take over instead.

Juliet tossed her head, eyes closed, hands at her sides, her body burning with the power of their latest change. Next to her, Veronika was crying out with the pleasure of her own transformation, the sisters in a chorus of joy at their conversion. After long moments she felt the magic pass and Juliet knew she was once again a demon. Opening her eyes she quickly looked herself and her sister over, inspecting their new forms.

"Not bad at all." She purred, very pleased with the results.

As always their bodies had been perfected, improved even more than before. Each transformation somehow made them hotter and hotter with better breasts, better curves, and more pure sexuality. Though as before they were still recognisably themselves, and their basic features and body types remained the same, they were just perfect versions of their old selves.

As always they were some unique elements to the kind of demon they now were too. This time their skin was a deep yellow, almost an amber, whilst their hair was a dark, pine green. Though both colours and their other features were slightly obscured by the slime still covering them.

The strangest part of their change had become clear to Juliet when she'd opened her mouth to speak and even more obvious when Veronika had then opened her mouth in a wide smile in response. Instead of one tongue, they head about a dozen small tentacles, each perhaps six inches long but only a fraction wide. They writhed about independently, especially when they opened their mouths, yet seemed to cause no problems with talking.

"Tongues purely made for licking pussy!" Veronika said, her voice having a sexier purr to it just as Juliet's had.

"Then we better not waste them." Juliet replied, wading through the pool towards her sister.

Juliet grabbed the now yellow-skinned Veronika, pressing their bodies together, savouring the way she now felt, changed for the second time into something sexier, more capable of feeling the pleasure she now craved. She leant forward and kissed her sister, both of them opening their mouths and letting their tongue-tentacles push into each other. It was initially weird, if exciting, but quickly it felt utterly natural, being able to tongue her sister with a dozen tentacles just as it should be.

"Enough, let me lick you out!" Veronika said breaking the kiss.

Wanting nothing more, Juliet slid back against the wall of the pool and then pulled herself out so she was sitting on the edge, only her feet were still in the slime. She then opened her legs wide and welcome her sister to taste her.

Veronika quickly slipped between Juliet's spread legs and lowered her head to her hole. A moment later Juliet cried out as all dozen of Veronika's tongue tentacles penetrated her. They thrashed about inside her and Juliet was soon crying in pleasure as she grabbed her sister's head and humped back against her. Even with everything they had experienced this was something new, something incredibly arousing, and within just a few moments of Veronika entering her, Juliet was cumming, her pussy spasming and leaking juices onto her sister's face.

"Uhhh! Fuck!" Juliet cried, grinding back against Veronika, pushing herself higher and revelling in her first climax in this body, as always the pleasure a demon could feel so much greater than that a human enjoyed.

Slowly her peak melted and Juliet released her grasp on Veronika's head. With one final flick of her tongues inside her younger sister, Veronika then pulled out of her and stood up.

"Your turn!" Veronika demanded as she rose, her tongues briefly flicking over Juliet's amber breasts.

Yet before Juliet could reply however there was a slimy ripping sound and the sisters turned to see two new organic pipes had grown out of the wall. These ones were similar to the first but these had flesh that was slightly transparent and Juliet could see that each was filled with fist-sized, round balls.

"What are those?" She asked her demonic sister beside her.

"Eggs." Was the simple reply.

As soon as Veronika said it, Juliet saw it too. They weren't balls but fleshly and slimy eggs, and with that realisation, Juliet knew what they had to do.

"Time for us become mothers again." She said to Veronika, once again understanding their transformation wasn't just for their pleasure but also to birth more demonic creatures and further the species they were briefly part of.

"Yes, you're right and I really can't wait." Veronika replied before grabbing Juliet and briefly kissing her, tentacle-tongues thrashing about for a few seconds.

Once they pulled away from each other they both climbed up onto the ledge of the pool so that all but their lower legs were free of the slime. They then spread their legs wide, offering their open pussies to the egg-pipes.

The pipes reacted quickly, one extending out of the wall towards each sister, and then without fuss or even a brief pause, pushing into their holes.

"Uhhhh!" Juliet moaned in unison with her sister as she was penetrated as deeply as she had been by any of the tentacles the night before. Her demonic pussy was stretched wide by the egg-layer but it felt wonderful and she wanted more. Almost desperate, she grabbed hold of it and helped push it deeper into her body.

"Yes! Now impregnate me!" Veronika moaned beside her as she started to hump back against her own egg-filled pipe.

"Yeah! Fuck! Fill us up!" Juliet added, grinding herself against the pipe like her sister was, each shift causing waves of pleasure as it inched deeper into her.

Juliet didn't know if the pipe, or perhaps whatever was controlling the bizarre situation, actually heard their pleas or if it was just some natural process but a moment later both pipes jerked and Juliet could see the eggs starting to move down the transparent tube. She watched the first one pushing towards her until she felt it brush against and then passed, her pussy lips, stretching her even further and causing more pleasure to rocket through her.

"Uhhh! Fuck!" She cried as the egg slid down the rest of the tube which was now buried deep inside her. She felt it move, inch by inch deep within her body, until finally, she felt the bizarre yet deeply arousing sensation of the egg popping out the end of the pipe and settling in her womb. She had no idea what that would have done to a human woman but to her demon-body it just sent the greatest wave of sexual ecstasy she had yet experienced through her and she instantly came with yet another world-shattering climax. From the screech next to her she figured Veronika had the same response.

Yet neither sister had long to enjoy their orgasm or the feeling of the egg settling inside them as the pipes were already pushing a second egg into them both. Juliet was still coming down from her first orgasm when the second egg squeezed out of the tube and into her womb. As before she came instantly. There was no time to pause though as a third egg was already on its way and was quickly pumped into Juliet's body to trigger another climax.

Juliet then just kept cumming as egg after egg was injected into her. She didn't really know how many were pushed into her womb, about fifty she guessed though she began to feel full after perhaps half that. There was no way to stop the egg-layer though and she had no choice but to gently fuck it as she was repeatedly impregnated and made to cum. A hazy dream of pure demonic pleasure.

Eventually, the pipe pulled out of her, exiting her pussy with a slimy slurp, the other doing the same to Veronika. For a moment Juliet just sat, recovering from the incredible series of orgasms before finally, she started to look over what the egg-layer had done to her yellow, demon body.

She saw that she looked pregnant again but this time it wasn't a belly overfilled with slime but a womb filled with ripening eggs. Her yellow demon-skin was stretched over them so that the individual shape of those at the surface could be seen and gave her belly an odd bumped surface. Smiling at how it made her look, she ran her hands over her expanded form, feeling the eggs through her skin.

She then turned to Veronika and saw she looked exactly the same, her usually flat belly now stretched over dozens of eggs.

"We look amazing." Juliet said.

"We do." Her sister replied before she leant over to Juliet and briefly kissed her, before continuing. "Now we just need to find hosts for our babies."

As Veronika said that, Juliet realised it was true. She and her sister wouldn't birth their young, they needed hosts to hatch the eggs. Every demon had its own bizarre life cycle and their current species required the egg-layers which were part of the nest itself, their own female demon bodies and finally a host, again female but the species mattered little. More worryingly she also knew that if they didn't find hosts soon, the eggs might begin to die.

"But where? I don't even really know where we are! Our nest I think, right? " Juliet said, slightly panicked now, desperate for her demon babies not to die.

Before Veronika could even reply there was another organic, wet ripping sound and Juliet turned to see that the wall of the cave had opened up just behind them to reveal a tunnel.

"Seems we might have a solution." Veronika said with a smile as she swung her legs around and slid off the pool edge onto the ground.

Juliet followed her, her landing somewhat ungainly, she was really not used to the extra bulk of her egg-filled belly and she almost fell, just steadying herself at the last moment. She then followed her sister as they walked to the tunnel, waddling a little at first due to their pregnancy. But then they found that their demon bodies were soon able to compensate and after a few steps were walking normally, and then sensuously as befit their sexually demonic forms.

The tunnel walls and floor were made from the same weird and slimy organic material as the previous cavern. As strange as it was Juliet found it oddly calming, like coming home at the end of a long day. She felt like she belonged there, at least whilst she was in her new yellow body.

After perhaps fifty feet the tunnel opened up into another cavern, even larger than the first one, though with the same weird organic structure and just as slimy.

"Look!" Veronika said as she stopped a little way into the cavern.

Juliet turned and saw slimed up against the walls, seemingly held prisoner, were a couple of dozen human women. All of them were totally naked, young and pretty, each a beautiful woman in her prime. Juliet wasn't sure how she knew but she guessed they were women from the nearby village and surrounding area, somehow drawn to the old church and then brought here. They seemed a little dazed, subdued by their siltation, and that made Juliet smile as she realised she knew exactly what they had been collected for. They were for her and Veronika, they were to be the mothers of their unborn eggs.

"Perfect." Juliet purred as she stood next to Veronika, both of them gently rubbing their swollen bellies. "Mothers for our young."

"I'll start with this one." Veronika said as she strode towards a gorgeous brunette.

Juliet paused a moment and scanned each beauty in turn before her eyes settled on a very good-looking blonde who she guessed was about twenty.

"You'll do." She said as she walked up to the girl. She was covered in thick slime which stuck her to the cavern wall, with her arms to her sides and her legs spread.

Juliet kissed the girl roughly, shoving her tentacle tongues down her throat. The girl moaned deeply in response, it seemed she wanted this as much as Juliet did. She then took a minute to play with the girl's body, not really interested in her pleasure but intrigued by another woman's body, something still quite new to her. She licked some of the slime off her firm breasts, played with her nipples, fingered her pussy and generally explored the moaning girl's curves.

She enjoyed the feeling of power, the knowledge she had total control of the human girl -- she kissed her when she wanted, bit her nipples and finger-fucked her at her whim. She was her toy and Juliet could do anything and everything she wished. It aroused her, yet also felt so right to her. She was a demon and the girl was only a pathetic human, demons were better than humans in every way and it was only natural the girl should be her plaything.

Juliet played with the girl for a while, relishing in the feeling of control as Veronika did the same, amusing herself by wandering around the cavern and toying with several of the girls. Juliet stayed with the one, the blonde fascinating her for the moment. After pushing her close to orgasm a couple of times, she decided she had teased her enough, dropped between the girls' wide-open legs and thrust her tongue tentacles into her slimy pussy. With just a few flicks of her tongues, the girl came in a screaming climax.

Juliet almost sneered at that, the girl was so weak she'd been able to make her cum at will. Still, it amused her to see the blonde squirm with pleasure and she spent the next few minutes with her tongue tentacles buried in her hole, making her cum so much she almost became stuck in a state of pure orgasm. Juliet pulled back after after several minutes of the girl cumming almost constantly, she was barely coherent, crying in pure pleasure and her body spasming wildly. Juliet guessed the human was at her limit and she didn't want the girl to pass out after all. So she played with her a little longer, mainly fingering her own pussy as she kissed the girl some more, but giving the human a rest from actually cumming.

Eventually, though she knew it was time, the eggs inside her would not wait forever. She carefully, and slightly awkwardly due to her egg-filled body, moved so that her pussy was pressed to the blonde's own. For a few moments she just rubbed them together, causing them both to moan, both demon and human so aroused it wasn't going to take much to make either cum.

Before they could though Juliet felt a slight lurch inside her. A second later she felt a bigger tremor deep in her body and as she did she could start to feel an egg sliding out of her womb. She now just had to push the egg into to girl for the final phase of the process to complete.

Slowly, over long and excruciatingly pleasurable moments, Juliet squeezed the slimy and fleshy egg out of her womb, down into her pussy and through her lips. Once it was out slightly she made sure it was still lined up with the blonde's own hole and then squeezed again, slowly pushing the egg into the human girl. The whole process felt incredible, her new body designed to revel in the bizarre mating process of her new demon species. Juliet knew she was going to cum every time she did this and became utterly overcome with arousal at the thought that he body was filled with dozens of eggs. Playing with the human girl had been fun but impregnating her was what she really wanted.

As the egg was slowly pushed into the blonde, Juliet kissed and touched her. She enjoyed her hot and curvy body, excited by the girl's beauty but also the fact she was still in total control of her. The girl was her toy and slave, only there for her to use for pleasure and breeding. Juliet had always been a touch shy and if anything submissive in bed but now she was a demon dominatrix and the human girl were her plaything. It was all so intoxicating and arousing -- the power, the physical feeling of impregnating the girl and the beauty of her body.

"Uhhhhh!" Juliet screamed with orgasm as the pleasure became too much and she finally pushed the egg out of her pussy and into the pretty blonde's body. She thought the human was cumming too but didn't really care. The blonde's pleasure was irrelevant, only that she would act as host for Juliet's young and give Juliet what she wanted. She held herself against the girl for a moment, enjoying her climax before pulling away and moving towards the next human girl. Each girl could only take one egg and Juliet still had many eggs to give.

The next woman was a few feet along the wall, slimed to it just as all of them were. She had dark black hair and seemed a little more awake than the blonde had been, less dazed. She stared at Juliet as she approached her.

"Mistress please!" The girl moaned, her words slightly muffled by the slime coating her face. "Fuck me! Breed me! I want your baby!"

Juliet strode up to the girl and placed a hand on the side of her face, gently stroking her through the slime.

"Good girl..." Juliet purred as she bent slightly and ran her many tongues over the girl's pert breasts. "I like it when the mothers of my young are eager."

"Yes, mistress! Please! Fuck me!" The girl was practically begging and so Juliet quickly moved to start grinding their holes together and began to push an egg into the brunette.

As she did she heard Veronika scream from across the cavern and Juliet briefly turned to see her sister pushing her first egg into another human girl, cumming just as Juliet had. The room though was filled with non-impregnated woman and their bellies were still filled with eggs, so they had much work to do. Forgetting about Veronika, Juliet turned back to the human, kissed her and pushed her pussy hard against her, the first lurch of egg shifting downwards then causing her to cry in pleasure.