A Stay in the Country Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Juliet was cumming again as the egg slid into the girl and she moved on. Hours passed as she fucked each girl, grinding their pussies together until they came and an egg was transferred. The human girls who had an egg inside soon had bellies as large and pregnant as Juliet or her sister's. Juliet knew the eggs had hatched inside the women and their young were now growing inside their mothers until the final stage of the birthing process.

Eventually, Juliet found her flat stomach returning and after one final incredible orgasm, she pushed her last egg into the only unimpregnated human girl. After a moment to recover she stepped away from the slimy walls and moved to the centre of the cavern where Veronika waited for her. She no longer looked pregnant either and Juliet assumed she'd impregnated her last egg too.

Once together the sisters kissed briefly, hands running over sexy, demon bodies. They hadn't touched each other for hours and Juliet was desperate to fuck Veronika again. However, before she could really get started a scream of pleasure from one of the human girls got her attention and they broke their kiss.

"It's time. Our babies are coming." Veronika said excitedly as several of the women were now squirming about and moaning in pleasure inside their slimy bonds.

Juliet, her body still half wrapped around Veronika, turned to look at the nearest woman who was moaning deeply in pleasure. The woman's large pregnant belly seemed to be stretching and moving beneath the slimy covering and it was clear something incredible was about to happen. Then with one final orgasmic scream, a torrent of small, maggot-like creatures poured out of the woman's pussy between her wide-open legs. Juliet knew these little yellow maggots were her babies, grown from the egg implanted into her and then incubated inside the human woman. Hundreds of the creatures poured out of the woman as the birthing process and her orgasm continued.

All around them the other women were getting close to birthing too, groaning as bellies began to move around. The whole thing was deeply erotic to Juliet, the culmination of hours of sexual pleasure, and she needed to be fucked again. So quickly she grabbed Veronika and pulled her to the floor. They slid around each other's slimy bodies until they were sixty-nineing, the multiple tendrils of their tentacle tongues lapping away at each other.

Juliet fucked her sister as more women around them began to give birth and screamed with the orgasms of the process. The fact that the humans were birthing their children only made the whole thing even sexier. Soon all the women were squeezing out their broods and thousands of demon maggots started crawling around the cavern. Their movements seemed almost random and some soon found their way to the sisters. Their maggot babies then crawled over their slimy, yellow bodies as they fucked, their beautiful demon forms soon writhing with them.

The maggots needed no care and Juliet knew they would soon crawl away to some distant part of the caverns to grow. But for the moment she enjoyed the feeling of them slithering over her, especially the few that crawled into her arsehole and through Veronika's tongue tentacles to slip into her pussy. Her own babies re-entering her body and arousing her even more.

As the last of their young poured out the pussies of the final couple of human girls, Juliet and Veronika kept fucking, tongues and crawling maggots pushing them to orgasm after orgasm. Once again losing themselves in total pleasure as time lost all meaning. Their entire existence was incestuous ecstasy and the need to be with each other until eventually they were finally fulfilled.

"I think it is time we start again then?" Veronika asked sometime later as they lay on the cavern floor, wrapped around each other and recovering from their incredible sex.

"Yeah, I think you're right. I feel a duty, a need, to breed as much as we can." Juliet answered before kissing her sister briefly. "I guess we go back to the slime pools and collect more eggs."

Juliet knew if she'd been human she'd barely been able to understand what she was suggesting but now as a demon, it was the most natural thing. She and her sister had a key role in the bizarre lifecycle of their new species. They had to collect the eggs from the nest, make them fertile inside their wombs and then impregnate them into a human for them to mature. It was a sacred duty to make thousands of the male maggots of their kind with each breeding cycle, two females as mothers to an entire generation of demon bugs. It was their entire existence now and she wanted nothing more.

So the two sisters returned to the slime pool, drank their fill of slime, fucked for a bit and then let the egg-pipes fill them again. Orgasm after orgasm rocking them to their cores, pleasure that suited their demon forms perfectly. That however was only the start as heavily pregnant with eggs they returned to the second cavern to fuck the human woman and pass the eggs to them. Eventually, that cavern echoed to the cries of the demon sisters fucking as their second brood of young were born.

Day after day that cycle continued. Juliet and Veronika would go to the slime pools, let the pipes fuck them and fill them with eggs. Before they then returned to the other nest and impregnated the human woman with their offspring, fucking each other until their babies were born and the process began anew. Each stage was one of total pleasure and Juliet adored every moment of it.

As with her earlier transformation, Juliet couldn't be sure how long it went on, weeks and perhaps months. Time was hard enough to track in the caverns anyway and almost impossible with her mind scrambled with pleasure for much of it. Yet eventually after she and Veronika had been filled particularly full with eggs and had especially great sex as that birthing was completed, she began to feel tired in a way she never had before and within moments drifted into a deep sleep.

*******

Juliet awoke, still covered in slime and her naked body wrapped around her sister's, just as they had been in the cavern when they fell asleep, but now they were both human again and lay on the tiled floor of the old church.

"Well that was weird..." She said groggily as Veronika started to move too.

"We became mothers to so many more babies, and I wasn't sure if I even wanted one before!" Juliet said, pulling herself to a sitting position. As she did so slime began to drip off her from all over her body.

"And a hell of a lot of incest too." Veronika added with a smile, as she sat up too next to Juliet.

"That was the real highlight." Juliet said, smiling back at her big sister.

Those words were a trigger and the sisters were quickly kissing again, human now but not much less horny. The kissing led to them sixty-nineing for the hundredth time since entering the church until they both came. Before arriving in the countryside it would have been the most extraordinary event but now it was as normal as any short moment of sisterly companionship.

Once they'd recovered from their orgasms, they spent the next hour or so cleaning themselves up, trying to get the slime that was covering them off. This mostly involved them licking the green goo off each other for a couple of minutes, before inevitably moving back to their pussies and yet another climax. Finally, though they declared themselves clean enough, and sexually satisfied for now, actually walked out of the church. There was as no sign at all of their clothes so they happily went naked, sure they would run into no one else and not really caring even if they did.

As Juliet walked down the lane she did her best to get some of the last of the slime out of her hair, scraping it off with her fingers and licking it off, or occasionally offering it to Veronika who would suck it off instead. It wasn't just in her hair though and much of her body still had odd smears all over it and an occasional dribble came out of her pussy and arsehole too. It was no surprise it had got everywhere given how much time she'd spent immersed in it and she figured it would take a long, hot shower to get really clean.

As they walked they guessed it was early evening, no doubt on the same day as when they arrived at the church, but still, some hours after they left. So they decided to hurry back to the cottage, wondering what Katherine and Lara had found at the stone circle. Juliet wasn't sure now if she even wanted them to have found a solution and half just hoped her friends had enjoyed a sexy adventure just as she and Veronika had.

They also began to notice, just as Maratrix had said, that the magic had begun to spread from the cottage. They were no longer in a quiet part of the English countryside but now a magically twisted land, slowly becoming perverted into a domain of demons. Many of the plants and trees they saw were no longer natural varieties but bizarre and alien ones like those that filled the garden of the cottage. The demonic magic was clearly as powerful as the succubus had said and really could influence more than just their bodies and experiences.

Many of the demon plants they found had alluring blossoms and tempting scents, most dribbled with some kind of slime. Several times one of the sisters had to pull the other away from a plant as she started to taste the slime or try to slip a cock-like stamen into her pussy. The temptation was always there and they fought hard to resist, the motivation to find their friends more important than any real desire to now get away from what the demons were offering.

It wasn't just the plants that had changed either -- old stone walls had become carved friezes covered in depictions of demons and their human worshippers, almost always fucking. Whilst a once simple field gate had become a black iron gateway with spikes and magical sigils and an old war Memorial was now a statue of a demon queen, beautiful and deadly in equal measure.

As they slowly made their way toward the cottage, Juliet knew that one way or another, things would have to come to an end. Very soon they had to escape the demon magic or just give in to it all together...

Chapter 6 -- The Garden

At much the same time as Juliet and Veronika made their way through the changing countryside, Lara and Katherine were approaching the cottage from the opposite direction. They were both naked and as the sun began to slowly dip in the sky, they started to get a little chilly and Lara was keen to pick up the pace. Travelling as quick as they could passed the now-demonic plants and strange architecture, just as the sisters were, the magic seemed to transform more of the countryside with each passing moment.

They'd chatted about the strange plants and, like Juliet and Veronika had, struggled to resist the tempting smells and slimes but had too just about managed to stay focused. It wasn't always easy when naked and still slightly aroused from their last transformation but they were able to keep their heads just about clear.

"We made it!" Katherine said as they turned one last corner and the lonely cottage appeared.

"Yeah and looks like it's changed too." Lara added as she saw that the already wild garden had spread and grown so that it now burst out of the confines of the fences and covered the land for perhaps a hundred feet around. The plants had become even more alien and unnatural too, there was no way you could mistake it for a normal country garden now. There did still seem to be a couple of paths that led through the wild, alien plants but even they were overgrown and Lara could only see flashes of the cottage walls through the foliage.

"Think we should still go in? Katherine asked.

"Yeah, not much choice. I don't think staying here will help and we need to find Veronika and Juliet."

"Okay then...but you go first." Katherine said with a nervous giggle.

Lara smiled at the redhead and pushed on, her feet sinking into a soft, purple moss which now covered the ground. It felt like the most luxurious carpet and she let her toes sink into the fronds. As they walked their feet kicked out some kind of purple dust or spores from the moss, which drifted up into the air around them, filling the area with a sweet lavender-like smell.

"Umm...smell that..." Katherine half moaned from behind Lara. "So good."

"Yeah." Lara agreed, feeling her mind cloud with lust again. For a moment she thought about suggesting to Katherine that they fuck right there on the mossy ground but managed to push that desire away, and finally they reached the cottage gate and entered the garden proper.

It was so overgrown with strange plants and twisted trees that it looked more like a deep jungle than a country garden. Lara could see dozens of different types of flowers, fungi, scrubs and trees even in just the small portion of the garden she could see. Even weirder she was sure the garden had grown, it had been perhaps a hundred feet long when they left but she could now only just see the cottage down one of the most open paths and it looked at least three times further away. Still with no other choice she choose one of the more direct-looking routes to the house and started down it.

As she walked her foot brushed a large green mushroom, which grew on the side of the cobbled path. With just the slightest touch a cloud of spores puffed out of it and filled the air. Both she and Katherine, who was just behind her, got several deep breaths of the spores. The sweet, toffee-like taste filled their mouths and noses alike. Lara felt it fill her completely, blurring her vision for a moment and sending heat throughout her body. Whatever control she had left vanished and she felt her body start to burn with desire.

"Let's fuck!" She said after a moment, her head still spinning, hand on tree trunk to steady herself. "Please!"

When there was no answer she turned to look for Katherine and was surprised to see her friend wandering off down a side path, through a thicket of spiky trees. She was already a good twenty feet away, dreamily walking further from Lara, not even responding to her words.

"Katherine! Wait!" Lara cried out before starting after her. However, she still felt a touch dizzy as the effect of spores passed and she stumbled. By the time she'd gathered herself together, Katherine was nowhere to be seen.

"Fuck." Lara swore. She was desperately horny and with Katherine gone she wasn't quite sure what she could fuck. She started to look around, wondering if the plants might work as a sex toy when she heard a slimy, squishy noise from behind her and quickly turned around to see what the garden might be offering as a partner.

Lara hadn't really been sure what to expect, but a slug the size of a horse was not it. Despite its incredible size, it looked just like every other slimy slug she's ever seen. It had dark brown skin that was slightly mottled on top and was almost jelly-like on the bottom. Its whole body dripped in a sticky, viscous, but almost clear, slime and from its head two antennae poked up, moving about and sampling the environment. Yet as it was at least ten feet long and four feet high these usually normal features took on an alien and bizarre look, making the creature look more like the demon Lara had been expecting.

"Wow...okay. Not what I was thinking. Though you are certainly a big boy." Lara said as she stood and stared at the slug, which was slowly sliming its way down the path. Its head moved from side to side as it investigated the plants around it but didn't seem overly interested in any of them. Suddenly though its head turned to Lara, it seemed to sniff the air almost and then it darted forward.

Lara watched the giant slug now sliding its way directly towards her, she knew that only one thing was going to happen and no matter what she did, they was no escape.

"You're going to fuck me aren't you?" She said. Her voice was calm and she found that what should have been a disgusting idea, not only didn't revolt her but in fact rather excited her. Ever since leaving the stone circle, she'd been getting hornier and hornier, something only magnified tenfold by the plants in the garden, and the idea of fucking a slug was now something of a very different proposition to what it might have been before.

"Quiet one though, aren't you?" Lara said as the slug continued forward but unsurprisingly didn't respond. "Well I don't mind that, I'm so horny I'd fuck anything, so let let me see that cock of yours. It better be big."

Lara had no idea if the demon slug could really understand what she said but it briefly stopped moving and reared up on its lower half, its head and front raising up several feet in the air. That allowed Lara to see everything she wanted and she gasped in excitement as her eyes settled on the slug's cock -- brown, slimy, about two feet long and a good six inches wide. She was instantly desperate to have it inside her.

"Fuck...I need that." She purred.

Quickly Lara turned around and dropped onto all fours, wiggling her arse invitingly towards the slug, legs spread to show off her dripping pussy. She had no idea how slugs had sex, let alone giant demon ones, but she figured displaying herself like that would let the slug mount her and hopefully fuck her senseless.

Looking over her should she saw the slug was right behind her now and just as she hoped, it was raising its front up so it could slide up over her. A moment later she felt it lower its body down, its head just above her own, the front half of its body laying on her back and the rest running down her legs and behind her.

Its body was warm, soft and very slimy. Lara found that combination weird but very appealing, and she sighed as the slug settled into place. Almost immediately she felt the slime drip from its body onto hers, running down her back, around onto her breasts and belly, as yet more dribbled from the slug's head onto her hair.

All that was almost forgotten though as she then felt its cock, apparently much harder than the rest of its body, pushing down onto her arse. It felt huge and whilst she had no idea how it was going to fit inside her, she was desperate to try.

"Stick it in me!" She begged. "Stick that giant cock inside me!"

Whether it was chance or perhaps the slug did understand English after all, but a moment later it did indeed shift just a little, sliding a touch down her body before she felt it push its huge cock to her wet hole.

"Uhhhhh..." She whimpered as the very tip, which was a little thinner than the six inch width the cock quickly grew too, pushed at her entrance. "Fuck me...."

A scream of pure pleasure followed as the tip and several more inches of slug cock pushed into Lara, stretching her pussy wide and filling her in the most extraordinary way. The slug then slid back forward a little, more of its dick pushing into Lara, causing her to cry out again. It was now right on top of her, holding her in place on all fours, its dick pushing deeper and deeper into her. As it penetrated her she could feel the pleasure growing, feel her body wanting more and more of it. She had to have it, had to have every inch of its giant cock inside her.

Slowly the slug settled down on top of Lara, the edges of its slimy body sliding around her sides, half enveloping her. She moaned again when she realised the very sides of its body had wrapped all the way around over her large breasts. The slug caressed them, giving another fulcrum of pleasure besides her full pussy, the movement causing yet more thick, sticky slime to spread all over her.

Finally, in place, the slug then centred all its movement on its cock, and slowly started to push the remaining length into Lara. She cried out again as it filled her beyond any normal limit, yet she knew it was still only halfway in her, at least another foot of slug cock remained. She had no idea how the rest was going to fit inside her.