A Stay in the Country Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronika, followed by Juliet a moment later, reached out and grabbed one of Lara's massive breasts in both hands. She gently squeezed, loving the way the slightly rippled, rubbery flesh slid in her palms, helped by the warm slime covering them. Lara's new body was very strange but no less hot than their own bright green ones.

"Drink from me...." Lara whispered, almost pleading, and Veronika couldn't resist.

She bent forward, quickly running her tongue over the curve of Lara's huge breast, getting a mouthful of sweet slime which she quickly swallowed. Then she wrapped her lips around Lara's erect and dripping nipple. With a light suck, liquid squirted out of Lara's nipple and into Veronika's mouth, it tasted delicious and from Juliet's excited squeal next to her she guessed she was getting the same refreshment. She realised they had the same symbiotic relationship as their offspring did, plant-girls had to feed from slug-girls, Lara's milk being for them and not just her babies.

Veronika began sucking on Lara's nipple continuously and soon her mouth was filling with the sweet, slimy milk. She gulped down mouthful after mouthful, each one refreshing her and giving her a burst of warm energy which spread through her body. From the contented suckling sounds next to her, she could tell Juliet was doing the same, and from the increasingly aroused moans, she guessed the whole thing was rather satisfying to Lara too.

"Let me in...I need to feed too." Veronika heard Katherine say to them from behind, her voice rather weak. She wasn't willing to give up Lara's perfect tit or milk though. So without even turning, she just gently pushed Juliet's green body away from her and Lara. Her younger sister got the message and soon Katherine was sucking on Lara's nipple instead.

As they kept feeding, Veronika found herself starting to grind her body against Lara's, the mix of rubbery skin and the sticky slime it excreted feeling wonderful against her own green skin. Soon the need to feed was joined by a return of her need to cum, and even as she kept drinking the seemingly endless milk from Lara, she moved to straddle Lara's slimy thigh and start to rub her pussy against it. She then slid a hand down one side, between Lara's legs and towards her pussy.

Sensing the same change, Katherine pulled away from Lara, and with one final slurp on her nipple, turned to Juliet. The two plant-girls started kissing, before rolling over on the floor and Veronika knew they would start fucking. That was fine with her as it left slug-girl Lara all to herself.

Veronika then felt Lara gently place her hands on her head, and she got the message that she was supposed to keep sucking down the milk, clearly, it aroused Lara deeply. With its lovely taste, she was happy to comply too but started moving from breast to breast, now she had Lara all to herself, sucking on one for a bit, then the other.

As she kept grinding her pussy against Lara's thigh, spreading her own sticky pollen on Lara, she also slipped her hand further between Lara's legs until her fingertips touched her opening. Veronika then pushed them forward, every inch of movement being accompanied by a loud squelch, as Lara's pussy was utterly overflowing with the same slime that covered her body. As Veronika pushed deeper into Lara's body, it began to feel almost like she was sliding her hand into a bowl of jelly. Once again being demons gave her a sexual experience she had never imagined before but now that it was here, was truly incredible.

"Uhhhhhhh!" Lara moaned, her body reacting just as Veronika had hoped. "Fuck me!"

Veronika couldn't verbally reply, her lips still locked on Lara's milk-squirting nipple, but she replied in kind by shoving her hand deeper into Lara. The two demon girls were soon rutting desperately, Veronika fisting Lara violently, each thrust causing pussy-slime to squirt out, whilst she humped down on Lara's leg, desperate to make herself cum too.

Since arriving at the cottage Veronika had now experienced thousands of demonic orgasms, each a long moment of bliss beyond anything a human could comprehend, and she was soon enjoying that inhuman ecstasy again as she slammed her pussy one last time against Lara.

She screamed, tossing her head back and letting Lara's nipple pop out of her mouth, the sudden movement causing one final squirt of slimy milk to splatter on her face. Lara was screaming too, her own peak hitting moment's after, and Veronika pushed her fist deep into Lara, holding it in there as her body shook, Lara's pussy clenching onto her hand, the thick slime squishing all around.

It was another moment of pure heaven, when Veronika never wanted it to end, yet inevitably it did. Slowly she calmed down, her breathing settling and her body relaxing. She pulled her hand out of Lara and for long moments she didn't realise anything was different. Just happily lying on top of her friend.

Then she realised Lara felt different, her skin soft and no longer rubbery. Opening her eyes and looking around, she instantly saw they were all human again. She'd expected the usual weeks of fucking and getting impregnated as demons, but it seemed they were back to normal after a single breeding cycle.

Weakly, her body tired from the various transformations and endless sex, she stood up. The others slowly followed her. They were all back to normal, though they were covered in a mix of slug-slime and pollen, hair plastered to their heads and skin slick with their sticky mixed juices. Slowly she ambled out of the cave, heading back to the garden and daylight, leaving behind the baby slugs and plants they had mothered.

"Is that it then?" Juliet asked as they walked back into the garden, sounding as disappointed as Veronika felt.

The others all nodded in response, looking downbeat. Even Katherine was apparently upset it was over. However, Veronika wasn't so sure.

"I don't know." She said as she casually ran a hand over her breasts, scraping off some of the slime and gently rubbing at her nipples. "Before when we changed back, we were actually satisfied, we didn't need any more sex. I don't about you girls but I'm still as horny as I have ever been."

"Yeah, you're right." Lara replied. "I could just about fuck anything right now."

Katherine and Juliet quickly agreed too, and Veronika knew it wasn't hyperbole either. Given everything they'd done the last few days, she reckoned they really would just about fuck anything. For the moment, however, Veronika guessed it was going to be a giant slug and a garden of giant, pollen-dripping flowers as on cue the former made an appearance, slithering towards them through the dense undergrowth.

"I guess we get another go around then." She said pointing towards the giant slug which was gaining pace as it saw the cluster of beautiful, naked women.

"Someone else can be the slug this time, I want to try being a plant-girl." Lara added, already starting to walk towards the grove filled with the giant orange flowers.

"I'll take the slug then." Veronika replied. "As weird as it sounds, I need its giant cock in me. I want to fuck it so bad."

She really meant it too. The cottage had changed her so much that the idea of fucking a slug not only didn't disgust her now but really, really turned her on.

Quickly she turned to the approaching creature as the other girls wandered away. She lowered herself onto the ground, lying on her back and opening her legs wide, giving the slug a clear invite to fuck her senseless. Within a few moments, the giant mollusc was on top of her, spread across her body so that only her head wasn't covered. Its hot, slimy body wrapped around her, caressing her, as its massive cock sliding into her waiting hole.

Just as Lara had experienced, the slug was a great fuck and it quickly made Veronika cum. But that was only the start as they had a long, wonderful bout of incredible sex, like none a human man could ever give her before finally the slug filled her body with jism. Her insides suitably drenched in cum, the slug then used its pussy to fill Veronika with eggs, and inevitably she was soon giving birth to her own brood of baby slugs. Orgasm after orgasm tore through until with the incredible climax that accompanied the birthing of her last slug-baby she began to transform her into a slug-girl.

Veronika then took her babies to another nearby cave, different to the one they'd first visited and began to nurse her babies with her gigantic, slime-filled tits. The other girls soon arrived, all transformed into plant-girls to plant their seedling babies before they took their turns drinking from Veronika's breasts as they fucked.

After that, they briefly turned human again, before Juliet took her turn with slug, and then after that Katherine had her go. Around and around they went, and as before days seemed to pass as they fucked, transformed and became mothers to countless slugs and seedlings.

Finally though after Veronika guessed she'd been a slug-girl a dozen times and a plant-girl many more times they were finally overcome by the familiar exhaustion as the demon magic ran out and they all just about made it out of the cave they'd been fucking in, before passing out.

*******

Veronika slowly came too, her body again deeply satisfied yet also rather battered from the days of transformation and demonic sex. After stretching out a little she found that like so many times before, in recent days, her skin was very sticky, this time with a bizarre mix of slug-slime, slug-cum and pollen. With every move she made, the sticky residue of their fucking squelch or squeaked.

By the time she was sitting and her eyes cleared of the goo that covered them, she saw that the other three girls were also just waking up and looking around. Juliet locked eyes with her and gave her a deep and loving smile before crawling over to her big sister and settling down next to her, leaning her head against Veronika's big breasts. Veronika turned and briefly kissed Juliet deeply, before wrapping her arm around her and holding her tightly. It was a mix of sisterly love and perverted incestuous lust.

Lara and Katherine sat opposite them, close but not quite touching, and for long moments they were all quiet, taking in their surroundings and letting their minds process yet another time-stretched day. It now seemed to be late evening, the sky was dark and Veronika guessed it was perhaps four or five hours since they'd arrived back in the garden. The garden itself was still a transformed jungle, clearly, whatever magic changed it wasn't just to accompany their own demonic changes but something more permanent. She could however just see the outline of the cottage some way further into the jungle, still looking much as it did before.

"So what do we do now? I assume you didn't find anything at the stone circle?" She finally asked, as she gently stroked Juliet's hair.

"Nothing good at all." Katherine replied.

"Yeah we just got turned into fetish demons and abused these humans girls for days." Lara said, her bizarre words delivered matter of factly.

"Right." Veronika replied, no less surprised. "We found nothing at the church either. Just turned into slimy demons and impregnated dozens of times. There were human girls there too, we had to use them to give birth."

"We fucked so much...It was amazing." Juliet said rather dreamily.

"So what next then? Seems there's no easy way out? We just have to put up with whatever demonic perversions they have planned for us." Katherine said, sounding much less angry than she might have done the day before.

None of them replied and Veronika was sure they felt like she did, still torn between wanting it and the need to escape, Though she had to admit the desire to utterly embrace the demon sex they were being offered was becoming stronger and stronger with every transformation they enjoyed.

"There might still be a way out?" She said after long moments of silence. "But I don't think we're going to find it here. Let's head inside and see what's going on in the cottage. Maybe things have changed there too?"

The others all quickly agreed and they stood, a glimmer of hope they could somehow return to their old lives still there.