A Stay in the Country Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries became wild and animalistic as that last twelve inches were slowly fed into her pussy, going deeper and stretching her more than any cock before. It was an incredible pleasure, just everything she needed to fulfil the deep desire she'd been feeling since leaving the stone circle, it was the only thing she now wanted in the world.

"Aghhhhh! Fuck! Yes!" She screamed as the slug finally pushed the last of the giant cock into her. For a moment Lara felt complete and didn't think she could ever feel more satisfied or aroused. It felt like the most perfect sex.

She quickly found out she was wrong however as the slug first pulled its cock halfway out of her and then began to fuck her. Gently at first but with increasing intensity it began to pound the blonde.

"Uhhhh! Uhh! Ugghhhh!" She babbled, trying to thrust back against the massive slug penis but barely able to hold herself up, the pleasure she was feeling from the monster's thrusts in her pussy and caresses on her breasts driving her nearly insensible.

The long, deep strokes of the slug continued, spearing Lara's pussy wider than ever before and sending such perfect pleasure through her. Each of the new, bizarre sexual experiences she'd had since arriving at the cottage had been incredible but unexpectedly she was finding being fucked by a giant slug was one of the best.

"Uhhh! More! Uhhh! Fuck! More!" She screamed, her body starting to tense as she felt her climax beginning to grow. "More!"

The slug just kept pounding into her, fucking her and seeming not to care what she wanted or was feeling.

"Arhhhh!" She screamed as she came after only a few moments more, her body torn with spasms of ecstasy, her pussy clamping down on the massive cock of the slug. "Uhhhhhhhhh!"

As she cried out and her body shook with pleasure, Lara felt the slug hilt itself inside her one more time and a moment later a sudden gush of cum filled her insides. Lara was overcome by pure feeling as she kept cumming and the slug filled her body with jism. She had no idea which was better, the peak her body was giving her or the feeling of the slug spraying a dozen times into her, filling her with what must have been several pints of cum. The experience all merged together into one extraordinary sexual high that dragged on longer than any normal orgasm could.

"Urghhh..." Lara groaned, still cumming a little as the slug started to pull its dick out of her. She barely had the strength to hold herself up but the slug aided her, its body still wrapped around her and she managed to stay on all fours. Slowly each inch of the slug's incredible organ was pulled out of her until with a slimy squelch she felt the tip drop out.

A moment later she heard a splash on the ground and looked down between her legs to see much of the slug's cum pour out of her hole. She could see her belly, somewhat stretched and distended, start to shrink as a river of thick, gooey jism poured out of her and splashed down onto the garden path.

"Uhhhh..." Lara moaned, the feeling of the cum coming back out almost as good as the feeling of it going in.

As the river slowed to a stream and then stopped she noted that her stomach was still much bigger than before, clearly, she'd been able to retain much of the slug cum even as the few drops still dripped out. She also saw the slug shift slightly, moving up her body again so its cock, now deflated a little, rested on her back. This movement revealed something she hadn't expected -- what looked like a pussy sat right underneath the slug's dick. It was much like a human one but dripping with slug slime and perhaps slightly larger than normal.

It was then she remembered some half-forgotten biology lesson from school where she'd been taught slugs were hermaphrodites. She was sure that didn't mean they normally had human-like cocks and pussies but guessed things were rather different in the case of giant demonic one.

Such educational thoughts were forgotten as the slug settled back down on her and she felt it push its pussy right up against her own, the sudden slimy friction causing one last tremor of orgasm to pass through her. For a moment the slug ground its hole on Lara's pussy and she wondered if it was gaining pleasure from it, she knew she was at least. It didn't last too long though and she then felt it settle into place before a moment later something begin to emerge out of the slug's pussy and push into her own hole.

"Uhhhh!" Lara cried as she felt the object push passed her pussy lips, stretching her again just as the slug's cock had.

Whatever the slug was now pushing into her felt warmer than the slug's body and seemed to be round in shape with a harder jelly-like covering over a squishy interior. Like the rest of the slug, it utterly dripped in slime and slid into Lara's abused pussy with ease.

"Ohhh! Fuck! What are you doing to me now?" Lara moaned once about half the object inside her.

Inevitably the slug remained silent and Lara got no answer. Yet somehow, perhaps due to the demon magic, or perhaps the small part of her brain not overcome with pleasure figured it out, a moment later Lara realised what the object was -- it was an egg and the slug was trying to lay it inside her.

"Oh yeah! I need it! Fill me with your eggs! Yes!" She cried, wanting it as much as the slug did, knowing she needed its eggs inside her already cum-filled body. Everything the demons had done to her had been incredible and she knew this would be no different. As bizarre as it was, she wanted to be filled with slug eggs.

With a small jolt, the egg was finally expelled out of the slug's hole and fully into Lara's body. Inevitably this made her cum, her moans turning into screams as her body exploded and the egg slid into the mix of slime and cum that filled her pussy. Aided by that mix, Lara felt the slimy egg slip deeper into her body, causing her climax to peak again. Finally, she felt it settle inside her belly, deep in her womb which was already filled with slug jism. It felt so strange yet also so right as the egg settled inside a nest of cum. She somehow knew that was essential for the slug's egg needed to be fertilized by its own seed, all inside her body.

However, that was just the start as already Lara could feel the slightly squishy tip of another egg start to push into her. This time the process was quicker, Lara's body now primed to accept the eggs, and within moments it was slipping into her body and making the blonde cum again, her gorgeous body spasming with joy as she cried out. Egg after egg followed as the slug rode Lara and ground its pussy against her own, every egg caused the slime-covered girl to climax. Lara was lost to pleasure and to the deep erotism of the impregnation process, she would have long collapsed to the floor, perhaps damaging the eggs that filled her belly, if the slug hadn't continued to hold her up on all fours.

Soon Lara began to feel like she was fuller than ever, her belly stretched widely around the eggs and the cum that filled her. It got to the point that she wasn't sure if another egg could fit inside her, and one sat half in her and half in the slug for long moments as the monster pushed it into her, desperately trying to squeeze it into her overfilled womb. With one final large push however the egg was somehow forced into her and as she came again, the egg just about managed to settle in her body next to its siblings.

Even as Lara screamed with her orgasm, her body shaking with tremors of pleasure, the slug started to move her around. Its sticky, amorphous body being able to slowly lower her to the ground whilst also spinning her around. So that by the time she felt the slime-covered garden path take her weight from the slug, Lara was on her back.

"Uhhh....uhhhhh....fuck...." She panted as her climax slowly abated and she finally got a proper look at her body.

Lara wasn't sure if she looked a little gross or just wondrous but either way, it was the most abused her body had been as a human. Every inch of her skin was dripping in a sticky, viscous mix of mostly translucent slug slime and creamier slug cum. Yet more of it dribbled constantly from between her spread legs, her body too full to keep it in. Most extreme however was the shape of her belly -- stretched hugely around the mix of eggs and cum to rise over a foot from her. It was not only huge but not smooth either, as her tanned skin was stretched so tightly that the round shape of a dozen eggs could be seen from within.

"Oh fuck....wait!" She moaned, barely able to move but seeing the slug had already turned around and was sliming off into the dense foliage of the jungle-garden.

Yet Lara could do nothing to stop the creature from leaving her and apparently she would have to cope as a single parent. Such worries dropped from her mind as she felt a jolting yet arousing tremor burst through her body. Her experience as a Worm Matriarch had taught her it meant only one thing, despite only being pregnant for a few minutes, she was about to give birth.

"Uhhhhh!" Lara cried as another jolt burst through her, clearly emanating from her womb and giving her yet more pleasure. This time she'd realised what had happened, one of the eggs had hatched inside her. Her stretched flesh had gone from covering a round egg to suddenly moving and shifting around a live creature inside her -- her baby had hatched and she just now had to birth it.

She screamed again as she felt her offspring crawling around inside her womb, pushing to her entrance. It was like her entire insides were as sensitive as her pussy and could give her just as much pleasure too.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Make mummy cum! Uhhhh!" She cried. "Make mummy cum!"

With excruciating pleasure, Lara felt her unborn baby crawl passed its siblings which were still in eggs and make its way to her pussy where it started to squeeze its way out. The experience was incredible, another unnatural yet ecstasy-drenched piece of demonic magic.

"Uhhhhh! Fuuckkk!" Lara moaned as she felt the head of her baby push to her opening and then with one sudden movement, squeezed its way out.

With that Lara came and the first of her slug babies was born, plopping out of her hole and hitting the ground with a wet crunch. This was her second time as a mother, having birthed hundreds of worms when she'd been a demon in the slimy cave. Yet this was the first time giving birth as a human, and it was the most wonderful feeling, even if the baby was not remotely human itself.

Indeed from even a quick glance, with her vision still clouded with pleasure, Lara could see she had just become the mother to a foot-long, slimy slug that looked much like its other parent in miniature form. What should have been disgusting only filled Lara with maternal joy.

"Baby! Come to mummy!" She said as she reached between her legs to grab the baby slug. Yet before she could get a hold of it she felt the explosive arousal of another egg hatching inside her, a second later another joined it and then a third.

Lara almost passed out from the extraordinary feeling of having three slug babies inside her hyper-aroused body and despite being barely over her last climax, she came again. The next few moments were deliriously confused as the remaining eggs hatched and her belly was soon writhing with a dozen of her babies crawling about inside her and battling to make their way out.

She placed her hands on her distended stomach, thinking it might settle them down a bit, and control the incredible things she was feeling. Her babies barely seemed to notice her hands, though she found it even more arousing to be able to feel them squirming about under her skin. She started to stroke those that moved towards the surface and stretched her skin around them.

Slowly one of the babies managed to push its way passed its siblings and into Lara's pussy where it made quick speed exiting her and making her cum yet again. It was another extraordinary orgasm, better than any she'd had before arriving at the cottage. It was a moment of pure bliss the likes of which she could only dream of before, yet now were happening to her more often than she could really grasp. Pure, magical sexual pleasure now seemed to be Lara's entire existence.

She had barely recovered from that moment of bliss when the next slug followed and Lara became utterly lost in a constant stream of orgasms as she gave birth to slug after slug. Her human mind could simply not cope with what she was feeling and she thought for a short while she actually became wonderfully, perfectly mad with pleasure -- a beast whose only function was to cum.

When it was all over Lara found herself laying back on the garden path, body utterly dripping in slime as her babies crawled all over and around her naked body. Her belly was back to its normal flat and trim state, and at least for a few moments, she felt sexually satisfied. Yet she still felt an overriding need, this one slightly more maternal and she started to move, trying to gather the baby slugs together with her.

"Come on babies, come with mummy." She said as she picked up three of the slimy creatures in her arms and held them to her large breasts. "Let's find a nest so mummy can feed you..."

*******

Katherine vaguely heard Lara calling her name from behind her but it sounded distant and irrelevant, she was focused on only one thing, an incredible smell she'd first sniffed a few moments ago and was now consumed by -- she just had to know what it came from. A part of her, the part that still tried its best to serve god and to resist the temptation the demons placed in front of her, screamed that this was obviously another trap but most of her just didn't care any more. After everything she had done, especially the foul acts she and Lara had committed together, it really felt pointless to resist.

She turned a corner and found herself in a small grove that was dominated by one huge plant. It was truly massive, the size of a small room, with most of its bulk made of long dark green stems and vines that covered everything and twisted around one another. Some of the vines were small and thin, perhaps just half an inch thick but others were much larger, the biggest ten or twenty times as thick.

Yet Katherine barely saw all that as her attention locked on the half dozen giant flowers which sat at the centre of the plant. Each was perhaps three feet wide, with bright orange petals. In the centre of the flower sat a giant, thick stamen about a foot in length, dark yellow in colour and which dripped in a sticky, white pollen. Katherine knew these flowers were the source of the delightful smell she'd been following.

She dashed into the centre of the clearing, bare feet skipping off the tangled mass of vines until she reached the nearest of the giant blooms which sat a few feet in the air, a bit below her chest. Standing beside it she took in a deep breath and let the incredible scent fill her, as it did she felt herself swoon a little, going dizzy and light-headed. Without thinking she reached out and grabbed the flower, hands settling down on either side of the thick, sticky stamen.

As she touched the hard pole at the centre of the petals, it shuddered slightly, reacting to Katherine's touch by expelling a fresh thick coating of the sticky, white pollen all down its length. It was so thick that the viscous goo quickly dripped all over her hands and started running down her arms.

"Ohh!" Katherine giggled, as the hot pollen dripped over her naked skin. It felt lovely on her flesh and its wonderful smell was now completely intoxicating,.

With another giggle, the redhead started to slowly run her hands up and down the stamen. Katherine knew she really shouldn't, that the plant was just more tricks from the demons but her mind, already clouded with lust when they arrived in the garden, was now utterly befuddled. She felt hornier than ever and she knew the flower was the key to the satisfaction she needed.

"Ooh you're an excited boy aren't you?" She giggled again, knowing she sounded like some cheap slut, not the good girl she thought she was. Yet she couldn't stop herself as every time she slid her hands up and down the already slick pole of the stamen even more pollen would dribble out. It was already coating her arms and starting to drip off her and onto the ground too. Things were beginning to get very messy and she found it excited her wildly.

"Let's clean you up shall we." Katherine breathed as she lent forward and ran her tongue up the stamen. The pollen poured off the plant and into her mouth, filling it and dribbling down her throat. It tasted as good as it smelled, a hot, sweet syrup that she just couldn't get enough off.

Katherine licked up and down the stamen a half dozen times, getting several large mouthfuls of the pollen as even more of it spread around her mouth and dribbled down her chin. However not only was this not really helping clean up the pollen, every lick just seemed to cause the plant to produce more.

"Oh well, only one way to deal with this then." She said as she pulled back from the flower. She figured what she had in mind would do nothing to clean things up but that it had been inevitable since she first smelled the flower, so she may as well get on with it.

Katherine then turned around and sighed, knowing that the burning need in her pussy was about to be filled. She bent over slightly, sticking her pert arse in the air and then parted her legs, opening her pussy to the plant behind her. She then reached behind her and grabbed the stamen, she quickly guided it to her pussy and placed the tip between her lips.

"Ummmm...." She moaned as she briefly rubbed herself over the end of the stamen, the sticky pollen spreading over her pussy and sending a tingle through her body.

With a louder groan, she then pushed herself back, driving her body onto the stamen which slid deep into her wet hole. The groan became an incoherent cry of pleasure as the second half slipped into her, spread her wide and drove deep into her body. It still wasn't enough though and Katherine kept pushing back until her arse was pressed up against the petals of the flower, every inch of the stamen inside her. Panting heavily, she let go of the flower and found that having moved it into place the plant sat where she wanted, positioned perfectly to fuck herself on it

"Uhhhhh...yeah!" She groaned as she slowly pulled herself back off the giant flower. Inch after hard inch of dripping stamen pulled out of her pussy until only the very tip was still inside her. With complete inevitability, she then rammed herself swiftly back on it until it was all inside her again. Utterly consumed by pleasure she grabbed at her full breasts, rubbing and caressing them to increase all that she was feeling.

Katherine then continued to paw at her pert breasts as she slammed herself back and forth on the giant stamen, somehow ramming it just a little further and further into her tight body with every thrust. She'd always resisted having a sex toy before but she thought this must be like having the greatest one ever.

"Uhhhhh!" She groaned, the first hint of her climax approaching. However, a second cry of excitement was cut off when she saw the shape of someone making their way through the dense jungle of the garden. At first, she thought it might be Lara coming to find her but then she saw the tall, trim body and long brown curly hair, and realised it was Veronika. Right behind her was Juliet, and both sisters were naked, their hot bodies slick with dabs of some kind of green slime.

Veronika grabbed Juliet by the hand and pulled her younger sister towards Katherine, they could both clearly see that she was fucking the flower and had looks of excitement at the latest offering of sexual pleasure. Nonetheless, Katherine tried to warn the sisters away, the tiny part of her that was still a good religious girl wanting to protect her friends from being fucked senseless by a demon plant. Yet with the flower so deep inside her, stretching her so wide, it just came out as an incoherent moan of pleasure. Though from the eager and desperate looks on Juliet's and Veronika's faces she wasn't sure any warning would have stopped them anyway.