A Stolen Moment

Story Info
When an office quickie no longer meets their needs, the Marl.
1.7k words
3.82
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie didn't know what to do. She loved her girlfriend, Mia, very, very, much... but it just wasn't enough anymore. She missed the feel of a man, the desire a man could have for a woman, keeping her on edge right up until he plunged his hard length inside of her.

That's why she now spent her lunch breaks with Toby. Her pulse always started to race from about 12.15 onwards, right up until 1 pm when they both would take their lunch. Allie always made sure she had a shower at work before heading home. Mia couldn't find out. There was no way.

Thursday 9 am.

Allie rushed into work, exhausted after being up all night arguing with Mia. Mia was up to something, she could feel it in her bones.

Taking a seat at her desk, she logged on and checked her emails. Seeing a mail from Toby, she grinned and opened it.

"Allie, we have a meeting at 1.15 at the Marlot hotel with the client we've been hoping to secure. Can I trust that you'll meet me there? I'm aware it's on your lunch break, it's a lunch meeting. You can take your break after the meeting. I expect it to last an hour.

Regards,

Toby."

A hotel? Toby had never booked them a room before, they usually just settled for a passionate quickie in the shower room... judging by the tingling she was feeling in her lower abdomen, now was not the time to be pondering Toby's reasoning. No, now was the time to put on that sexy, red-laced thong he loved.

12.50 pm

Allie logged out and gathered up her bag, heading to the toilets to freshen up. Reapplying her matte CT lipstick, Allie allowed her mind to wonder why Toby had arranged for them to meet at the hotel. They were going to fuck, but in a bed? That was just not their style. At least she'd be able to shower in a non-communal setting.

Allie arrived at the Marlot at 1.10 pm. Taking a seat at the bar, she ordered a glass of their signature Merlot. Just as she was served her red wine, Toby's hand snaked around her stomach, applying pressure there to let Allie know she was his. For now.

Kissing her neck, Toby whispered, "Hello, sweet."

Turning her head slightly, she gazed up through her lashes into Toby's dark green eyes, "Why are we here?"

"I have a surprise." Toby knotted his fingers in her hair, tugging abruptly.

"Oh!" Allie gasped, her nipples straining in their confines as Toby claimed her mouth. "Mmmm... Toby..." she moaned, squeezing her thighs together in a futile effort to ease the growing ache between her legs. Feeling skeptical, she pointed out, "We don't do surprises." He gasped as she caught his bottom lip between her teeth.

"Hush. We do now." Toby paid for her drink, signaling to the bartender they were going up to their room, "Come." Toby gestured for Allie to walk ahead of him; he needed to examine her curves.

"I fully intend to." Allie stood, walking gracefully towards the lift. Toby checked out her ass as she walked ahead of him, admiring the perfect apple shape. He adjusted himself, knowing his growing erection would be noticeable to anyone who looked, and not caring anyway. He followed Allie to the lift, she'd already pressed the 'call' button.

The doors opened and Allie strode in. Making sure to add an extra bounce to her walk, she turned around facing Toby. She walked backward until her back was against the reflective wall, her hands on the bar. Toby smirked, aware of the game she was playing. Those heels, her glorious legs that looked like they'd take you to heaven. Toby knew Hell was the place for people like him and Allie.

Pressing 'five' for their floor, Toby kept his eyes on Allie. He placed his hands on either side of the bar, Allie was enclosed. Toby leaned down, their noses almost touching, "Are you wet for me, Allie? You keep clenching your thighs." He'd been watching; of course, he had.

Allie huskily breathed, "Why don't you check?"

Toby's tongue darted out, licking her nose, taking a step back. His lazy smile making her core tremble, he admired her fitted black skirt, stopping just above her shapely thighs.

The lift pinged, signaling their floor. Toby grabbed Allie's wrist, tugging her to him and leading her down the corridor. He could feel her pulse racing, his cock straining against his trousers. Using the room card key, Toby opened the room, pulling Allie in behind him.

Hands everywhere, touching, kissing, tasting. They'd never been this alone together, this free. No restrictions. Well, except time. They had two hours.

Toby's cock throbbed as Allie released him from the confines of his trousers, pushing them down his legs along with his underwear. Her mouth watered, that perfect head gleaming with traces of precum.

As if they were both feral, Allie's look of utter hunger spurred them both to rid each other of their clothing. Toby carelessly undid Allie's buttons, not noticing when one popped off. Allie unhooked her red lacey bra, discarding it whilst Toby unzipped her skirt, his hand tracing her hip. Growling, Toby knelt in front of Allie, worshipping those panties he loved her in.

Pressing his nose to her snatch, he inhaled deeply, a deep rumbling in his chest. Oh, how he loved her smell. Craved it. That musky, desperate smell of wanting pussy. He moved the sexy wrapping to the side. "Miss Allie, I can smell your arousal, such a slutty little thing you are."

Allie raked her hands through his hair, looking down at him, his eyes dark with need. She tugged his head towards her drenched pussy, like the good little pet that he is. Toby latched on, sucking her swollen nub between his teeth.

"Fuck!" panted Allie, "Toby, yes baby, just like that!" His tongue flicked her clit. She ground herself on his face, smothering his face in her juices. Allie's free hand reached up to twist her pierced nipple, eliciting a wild moan from her lips. Toby gripped her ass cheeks, roughly pulling them apart, his teeth nipping her clit. Allie lost it. Trembling, screaming "Fucking, yes, Toby!" crying out incoherently, "Ahhh-fuck! Yes! Shit, don't stop!" The obscene sounds of him ravaging her dripping cunt spurring her on, Allie screamed out, "I'm Cumming!" Toby continued suckling harder, her juices flooding from her dripping cunt. Smoothing his tongue around her clit, Toby eased off, releasing her from his lips. He sat back on his knees, looking up at this stunning, dark-haired beauty.

Allie caught her breath, smoothing over Toby's hair. "Holy Hell."

Toby got to his feet, his thick cock larger than ever, holding Allie's face between his hands. He watched her closely as he kissed her deeply, forcing her own taste into her mouth.

Allie wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking as she licked her mess from his face, his hands on either side of her, palm flat against the wall.

"Bed," Toby said firmly. Pushing himself off the wall, growling as he took Allie's wrists in his hands, squeezing.

Allie whimpered, buzzing with excitement, "Don't be gentle..."

Pushing Allie down onto the bed, he wrenched her legs open. "I won't be." His mouth closed around Allie's nipple bar, pulling back, her nipples taut and aching.

Allie cried "Ohhh, YES!" Rolling her other nipple bar between his finger and thumb, Toby rubbed his throbbing cock against her clit, coating himself in her wetness. "Fuck me, Toby please! Fuck me hard!" she begged him.

Toby pushed Allie's knees back to her chest, a throaty rumble escaping him.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Slapping Allie's clit, he watched her writhe for a second before slamming his cock into her tight, wet, lesbian, pussy. "OHHHH!" Allie shouted incoherently, feeling his invasion in her core her pussy muscles contracting around him.

Her breathing was getting heavier, more ragged. She could feel it, the heat and tension building. She moaned loudly, her hands gripping the sheets above her head. His balls slapping against her, he knotted his fingers in her hair and yanked. Hard. Her chest lifting, flushed. She cried out as he bit and sucked on her exposed neck, furiously marking her. His thrusting grew more frantic, she could feel he was close to cumming too. Tensed, Toby was ready to empty his balls as soon as she...

"FUCK!" she screamed, her orgasm exploding from her. Cumming hard around him, her already tight pussy gripped him tighter than it ever had before. He thumbed her clit as he grunted his release. His balls tensing -- emptying his load inside his woman. Claimed. His.

"ALLIE!"

His head rested against hers, their sweat mixing together. Softening inside her walls, he began to slip out. He kissed his way down her back, flipping her over when he reached her ass.

Her breathing was still heavy, moaning as he put his hands on her thighs. He inhaled their mixed aroma and felt his cock twitch again. Lowering his face to her cunt, he licked -- tasting their mixture. Moaning, he sucked their fluids from her still quivering, cum-soaked, cunt. Placing a lazy kiss on her clit, he crawled back up her body. She squirmed beneath him, spent and thrilled all at the same time. She tried to lean up to kiss him, but he pulled away too quickly -- pinning her arms above her head. He commanded, "Open your mouth, Miss."

Allie was powerless. Obeying his instruction, she parted her lips. Watching her as he lowered his mouth to hers, he shared their mixture with her. She felt intense arousal, tasting his cum mixed with hers. She wondered if her girlfriend would even know what that taste was.

Their tongues swirled together in a passionate embrace. Allie sucked his tongue, thinking this would not be the last time they spent their lunch break in a hotel room. This was so much better than an office shower quickie.

3 pm.

Back at the office, Allie could feel their sexy mixture trickling into her panties. She decided to leave them in Toby's desk drawer before leaving the office tonight. Yeah, he'd like that.