A Night of Passion

Story Info
A continued story of discovery.
795 words
4.44
12.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continued story of my neighbor Lisa a 27 year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes, I'm 28 years old 5'2" long red hair also with blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved in & she offered me help with my boxes. We work-out together, went out on Saturdays bar hoping & dancing, I felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with after moving to the Chicago to take my dream job.

My eyes opened finding Lisa's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing has the events of the previous night danced through my head. The dancing our bodies grinding together, the first time we kissed, crawling on the bathroom stall floor to eat her pussy, her shattering orgasm, the walk home to our apartment building not knowing the best was yet to come.

Lisa and I arrived at our apartment building skipping through the lobby still hand in hand waiting for the elevator I stared in those beautiful beautiful blue eyes. The elevator doors opened rushing in we embraced Lisa nibbled my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was to short I could of stayed in that moment forever sighing I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Lisa following close behind. The room filled with passion and sexual tension, I wanted her, I didn't understand my feelings I had tasted pussy and wanted more.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my breast a moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt embracing again we kissed has she released my bra exposing my perky 34c breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast my skirt dropping to the floor, how did that happen, her hand finding it's way inside my panties. Through my red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger slid inside me easily first one then two.

I stroked her hair sighing her name "Lisa" she stepped back removing her shirt and throwing her bra on the floor exposing her small 32d breast with half dollar size nibbles. She stepped out of her skirt and moved back to my breast her hand returning to my pussy. Fingering me my wetness grew my hips moving to meet her thrust in and out. I was lost in the feeling as she lowered to her knees kissing her way down my flat stomach pulling down my panties in the process. I shivered at the first lick from her tongue my hands gripping the sides of her head entangled in her blonde hair.

Finding my clit Lisa licked & sucked her finger back inside me I never felt so worshipped so wonderful my pleasure building. She wanted my orgasm and I wanted to give it to her I was moaning and panting hips grinding into her. She spun me around in one quick motion my hands found the wall to brace myself Lisa dove back in licking me from behind her nose tickling my asshole. She slowly brought her tongue to flick my brown star it felt wonderful, no-one had ever licked my ass before, I was shaking has her fingers entered my pussy again, in and out she fucked my pussy, as she probe my backside with her tongue.

I was out of control the sounds escaping my lips were unrecognizable I never felt this way before. Lisa had me on the verge of orgasm I was never so wet juices sliding down my thigh. I thrusted my ass back into her face her tongue plunged deeply in my ass her finger banging my cunt wave and waves of pleasure hit my body. I shook uncontrollably she stayed in place until I became still rising slowly she kissed my neck which made me shiver softy whispering in my ear "Let's take a sower," taking my hand leading me to the bathroom.

The hot water gleaming off Lisa's body our hands washing each other exploring every inch what a magical night. The morning sun peeking through the curtains has Lisa stirred opening those beautiful eyes meeting mine she smiled "Good Morning Cheryle" I leaned down kissing her softly.

"Good morning Lisa,"

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"Great, you were wonderful last night."

We laid there snuggling on that cold Chicago morning, she felt wonderful and warm, I hope we stay here all day making love. My life had changed forever I knew pleasure I never knew existed before I want to explore more with Lisa.