All Comments on 'A Stroll through the Park Pt. 02'

by dirtynerdybirdie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He's a putz with anger issues. She deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the parts where his inner thoughts express his love for her. Great story overall, keep it up!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Yup...all this anger

What a douche. Time to walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exciting and unique

I liked that you went ahead and did one from the other perspective. You managed to capture a real Master and as a Mistress I was delighted. The inner thoughts were particulary well done.

I have read your previous stories too and they were great. Please keep writing more.

Sharon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing fun or interesting in this mess.

This guy is one step away from being committed. Why would she want to have anything at all to do with him? Nothing sexy or erotic about stories involving the mentally unbalanced. 1 star.

kindling78kindling78over 8 years ago
Great story!

It was a great and titillating story. Thoroughly enjoyed the balance between romance and domination. This kind of story is not usual on here. Please give us more stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep doing what you do!

Enjoyed both sides of your story a lot. great work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good work

i'm not a big fan of these kinda relationships btw master and slave but this series was rather likable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read.

Love the relationship dynamic. Quite unique. I liked both stories in the series so far. Nice work.

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

I gave the slave side of this story a 5 and favorited it. She wants to submit out of love.

Your Master tale gets a 3. Well written. But, You kept implying that he loved her. But then he wants her obedience and submission out of a power trip and anger. Not love and devotion to making her happy. In the end he appeases her so he can treat her quite badly and for the wrong reasons. IF this had been written from a place of love I would've been able to give it a 5 and a favorite as well.

dirtynerdybirdiedirtynerdybirdieover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

Thank you all for the feedback! This story was a big challenge for me and I hesitated to post it, for fear it would flop. I rely on my readers to help me to make each story better than the last; so thank you for checking it out, commenting and voting! My next piece will be going back to what I know best - the sub. I hope you continue to enjoy my stories - because there are definitely many more to come. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous