A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thwack!

She turned to Ms. Warrington but it seemed she wasn't paying attention to her. "Ma'am?"

...he was so stern looking. So in control. What would it be like to have his strong hands lifting her onto the table? God! He's looking at me! He sees how hot I am! His smile...

"Ms. Warrington?" The tall man paused a moment with a look of mild amusement on his face. "Miss Yeager wishes to apologize."

"Oh?" She looked down at the waiting teen. "The apology. Yes. Thank you." She resumed her wondering stare at the Headmaster.

The dark haired man shook his head chuckling. "She hasn't apologized yet."

"Really?" The woman couldn't tear her eyes from this hunk of a man in front of her. "Tell her it's fine. Everything's fine now."

Tilting his head he nodded understandingly. "Then it's time for my stroke, Miss Yeager. The best!"

Sally looked at him submissively. "Sir. Please no. You caned me so hard already."

A rhythmic sound could definitely be heard now. The Headmaster chose to ignore it. "And you have done so well up until now. I will let you have one less since the Deputy Headmaster disapproved. But don't make me have to wait young miss."

"Yes, sir." Nodding sadly the teen lifted her bared ass just a bit higher. "I shouldn't have questioned your authority here, sir."

"Thank you, Miss Yeager." He lined up the cane against the soft skin. "For your lying and gross disobedience at this honorable institution." He drew way back and Sally gave one hell of a whimper for everyone to hear.

Thawaack!

"Oooowww!"

"Heeehee! Hooo boy!"

"Mmmmm..."

"Yessss..."

"Fuck! My pants!"

"Help me, Jesus!"

"...take me..."

*******

Entering the office's waiting room, the Headmaster gave a cursory wave to Miss Watts. "Someone made a mess in the conference room. Could you handle that please?" He missed the stare he received over her glasses. Sally, following close behind, didn't. She gave an apologetic shrug as she followed the triumphant man through the door.

"So, Miss Yeager. Quite a performance you presented today."

"Thank you, sir."

"And your posterior?"

"What was that cane you had, sir? It looked like the senior one."

The Headmaster smiled down at his soon to be minted Head Girl. "A special one I had made. A bit hollow with a soft cover. Just light enough to take out the worst of it's bite. Any other feelings about what just happened?"

Sally thought about that for a moment. "It all felt so strange, sir. When I was in there it was like I was in a trance sometimes."

The Headmaster seated himself at his mahogany desk. "When we started to get in tune with each other it can feel that way. You will grow accustomed to it over time. What of the assignment I gave you?"

Sally pictured the people in the room again. "Miss Holtz was obviously in on it." Seeing the Headmaster nod she considered the others. "Dr. Barnaby?"

"An old man used to the old ways," the former teacher grinned. "He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself."

Sally grimaced. "Yes. Mr. Poole was just a perverted old man and I don't think you would trust him."

"Very good, Miss Yeager. Not a trustworthy man at all, was he. I don't think he will be on the Board much longer now that everything is approved."

Sally nodded dismissively. "Good. Mr. Stockdale though. What about him? He is the Deputy and is against your plan."

"Another lesson for you, Miss Yeager. Sometimes people are very strong willed. For now he will keep though. There is still much to do before the Program can begin in earnest."

Sally stood there a moment. The Program. The Big Plan. Now that the rush she had several minutes ago was fading the teen was now having second thoughts. "Sir. I did embarrassing things in there." She scowled. "Demeaning..."

The Headmaster nodded understandingly. "I know it was hard for you Sally. Especially in front of Mr. Stuart. Yet you exceeded even my highest expectations today. I promised myself that you would be rewarded and you shall be."

Sally tried to keep her distrust hidden. This man was capable of anything and she grew nervous. "A reward, sir?"

"What time does Mr. Montgomery typically go to bed on a day like this?"

"Sir?!"

The Headmaster grinned. "Ten? Eleven?"

Sally put her hands on her hips. "Yes. Around there. Why?"

"You will receive a phone call at midnight. You will want to be sure only you can answer it." He then looked at his student seriously. "I hope that's reward enough."

Sally's heart started beating fast. "Umm, yessir!"

"Good. I believe your caregiver should be arriving soon." His intercom went off. "Yes?"

"Sir. Mr. Stuart is here for the meeting about his daughter."

"Ah, yes. Let him in." He waved at Sally before she opened the door. "You forgot something, Miss Yeager."

Sally turned confused. "Sir?"

"Your clothes?" He pointed to one of the chairs.

Sally looked sheepishly back at him. "That would have been hard to explain."

"Indeed. Change in the ladies bathroom and drop those off with Miss Watts. Good day, Miss Yeager."

Sally gathered her clothes and walked out nearly bumping into Mr. Stuart doing so. His look of confusion was priceless.

"Please come in, Mr. Stuart. Let me thank you again for allowing me to proceed with the new Program." Miss Watts closed the door.

The red-headed man folded his arms. "What the hell just happened back there?"

The Headmaster leaned back with a smile of satisfaction. "I did warn you. Miss Yeager is quite the little gem I found."

"I couldn't fight it. I was using every suggestion you gave me and all it did was prevent me from taking the cane from you and hitting her myself!"

"Which I thank you for not doing. I would have had to do a lot more work on the others trying to get that image out of their minds."

Mr. Stuart sighed. "So we are committed then? Even with the police sniffing around?"

The Headmaster nodded. "Once I found someone like Sally there was no turning away from this. I have waited too long. Speaking of commitments..."

The fair skinned man blanched. "She has already done enough hasn't she?!"

Standing, the Headmaster put his hands on the desk in front of him. The look he gave the gentleman made him take a step back. "Not nearly enough Jason. You will make sure your girl sees this through." They stared at each other for a long moment. The Headmaster then stood at his full height sending a shadow across the poor man. "I can't have someone like Collin Montgomery at my back!"

********

Sally had disconnected the phone in Collin's room a short while ago. She could tell he would wind down soon as he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers brushing his teeth in his bedroom. She had two books out on the kitchen table acting as if she were taking notes.

"Going to bed soon?" Collin asked coming into the kitchen. He started to fill a glass of water.

Sally smiled tiredly. "There was just so much I missed this last week. I'll be done soon."

Collin smirked. It was frankly amazing the change he saw in the girl right now. "Alright. But don't wear yourself out in one day, OK? We have a lot of work ahead of us, remember?"

She turned to him. "I know..." Should she say it? No, the time was not quite right. She would use that on him later when or if she needed to. "...sir." Collin nodded and went back to his room.

Time crawled by as Sally read the English book in front of her. She had turned the ringer down but not off. It was now one minute till. She stood up and grasped the handset waiting. Her heart skipped a beat as it started to ring and she yanked it up! "Hello?" she whispered loudly.

It was quiet a moment on the other end. Then she heard a unmistakable voice. "Hello Sally."

"Beth!" she had a hard time keeping her voice down. "Are you alright?"

"Yes Sally. I heard that you didn't take my advice from earlier."

Sally shrugged even though Beth couldn't see it. "You know me. Always looking for trouble."

"I can't talk very long, Sally. It may be some time before we can again."

The teen gripped the handset. "Beth...I miss you." She plunged ahead her emotions taking over. "I think I love you."

There was silence and Sally wanted to start to cry. I'm so stupid...

"Love makes you do stupid things, Sally. Crazy stupid things that no sane person would do." There was a long pause. "Do you understand?"

Sally's head jerked in realization. She knew exactly what Beth was saying! She knew it almost before she said it! "I understand." She responded back with as much feeling as she could over the phone.

"Good. I have to go now. Be careful." The line clicked off.

Sally slowly put the handset back into place. She then did a little hop over to the table. Doing stupid things? Beth must be REALLY in love with her!

Chapter Seventeen

Three months ago.

Susan Stuart couldn't be much happier right now. School was about to let out for summer and soon she would be celebrating her birthday. Eighteen at last!

The uniformed student looked up at the clock for what must have been the umpteenth time. Mr. Cox was droning on about his last class with them before his retirement. Her eyes wandered over to the blackboard and saw his cane standing there below it. She was safe from the thing thank God. Not only because she was a female but she usually didn't get in trouble. Her father had done a pretty good job of bringing her up and she had learned the proper way to stay in line while at school. Well, her mother and grandmother helped as well but they had died some time ago.

The bell finally rang. There was a ragged cheer but everyone remained seated. Mr. Cox gives the class one last glare and then to everyone's surprise he smiles! "You have all earned a rest after this year. Enjoy!" He summarily waves them out. Several of the students nod as they leave. They know how good he is. Some were even now looking forward to college, ready for anything those courses could throw at them. The rest? Well, they were thankful that they were not having him again next year.

Susan stood with a friend named Angelica. A Filipina, she was one of the few minorities that attended the school. She also was decidedly one of the shorter students as well. Both girls walked by Mr. Cox's desk without a second glance.

"Damn! I'm glad that's over with." Angelica said as she tried not to get run over by a male senior. Susan noticed that the smaller girl was walking in her wake. The hallways filled with celebrating students and the petite student was trying her best not to get swept aside. Susan turned and smiled when she saw her best friend coming. Not pausing even a second Sally barged between two freshman boys and sent both of them whirling into the crush not to be seen again. "Hey Sally!"

The solidly built yet pretty brunette smiled back. "Hey ya birthday slut! Can't wait till tonight!"

Susan rolled her eyes. Sally was always so crude. She still liked to hang out with her though. After you get past her brashness she was a friend for life. Cross her and Oh Boy! She would go out of her way to make you pay. "Yeah! We have all afternoon and evening to get our party on! Then to the club!" She did a short dance showing off a bit of her practiced talent to those around her.

Angelica grinned and waved goodbye. "I'll be there at five, OK? Parents waiting..." The shorter girl then immediately disappeared into the crowd.

Carefully, the two teens started to make their way to the lockers. Just off to the left they saw Mark and Craig, now fellow seniors, burst out of a classroom. "Freedom!" they yelled and began to plow through the crowd giving high fives. Susan's eyes followed their backs as the pair swung around a corner.

"Do you like Mark?" Sally asked incredulously.

"As if! That big doofus?" But Susan could see Sally's smile grow. She must have blushed or something. "Okay. Whatever..."

After pulling what they needed out of the lockers the crowd had finally subsided enough to move shoulder to shoulder. Sally pulled her backpack in tight to avoid hitting anyone with it. "Just one more year and we're done with this."

Susan nodded. "It will be tough though. I'm going for honors placement next year. Will you?"

Sally nudged her friend. "Nah. You know me. Just get by and nobody expects too much out of you."

Just as the two friends got to the main hallway the crush began to get worse again. Several of the students were hugging and saying goodbye slowing everyone else down. Sally looked like she was about to force her way through but Susan convinced her to hang back. It gave them time to make some plans for the first weeks of summer anyway.

"Miss Yeager. Miss Hughes."

Both ladies spun around. The Headmaster had somehow approached without them noticing. "Sir!" they both responded immediately. Sarah was reminded how easygoing the man seemed to be around the students.

"I hope you both will be attending the summer session for extra credit. I dare say you might need it Miss Yeager," he said chidingly to the brunette student.

Sally shrugged noncommittally. "I'm thinking about it, sir."

"I'm going, sir." Susan's dad had already purchased her uniform. Yeah, it was two weeks of vacation lost but it was the only way for her to get near a 4.0. It was that and her father had insisted.

The Headmaster broke eye contact with Sally for a moment and smiled warmly. "I'm glad to hear that, Miss Stuart. Let us hope some of your improved academics rub off on Miss Yeager here. Enjoy your break both of you."

"Yes, sir," they both said at the same time. The Headmaster gave them one last nod and turned to another group of students who were passing by. Susan could tell that Sally's demeanor was more subdued than usual. "What's up?"

The buxom student's eyes stared at the Headmaster intensely. "I was just thinking about;" a grin grew on her face. "what a suck up you are."

"Rude!" Susan retorted with a glint in her eye.

The two fast friends now found the front entrance mostly clear and they confidently strode out into the afternoon sun. It was summer and the opportunities for fun seemed limitless.

*******

Susan hopped out of her car eager to get the evening started. Running upstairs she already had two outfits picked out for her birthday celebrations. Stripping out of her school clothes, the teen grabbed out a sea green bra and started to slip it on. The color highlighted her eyes and hid her pale 30Bs under the matching tight shirt nicely. A pair of high riding white shorts which showed off her firm butt went on next. Standing in front of her mirror she liked how they accentuated the pinkness of her somewhat freckled legs. Slipping on a matching set of strappy white sandals she was all set.

Bounding down the stairs, Susan saw her father standing in the kitchen still in his suit and tie. That caught her off guard. "Are you going to change?"

The red headed man was rifling through a folder. "No honey. Just going to a meeting at school. One last performance review for the staff before they all leave."

The young woman put her hands on her hips. "You said you would help get the house ready today. You were going to grill for us!"

Jason Stuart laughed. "Don't worry! I'll be back in plenty of time. I called a service in to clean this morning so you can focus on preparations. I'll pick up the cake and everyone can come over later. Alrighty?"

Susan felt a little relieved. Yet she couldn't do everything by herself since it was going to be a big party. You only turn eighteen once! "Okay!" she said brightly. "Could I invite Sally over to help?"

Mr. Stuart narrowed his eyes a moment. Then he sighed. "You two really hit it off these last few months after that school outing, didn't you?"

The teen shrugged. "Yeah. We were assigned the same room that weekend. It was so much fun!" She gave him her most charming smile. "So I can get her then?"

Jason thought it over. He didn't really like Sally all that much. She wasn't a good influence on his daughter at all. But; it was her birthday. "Okay." His face broke into an exasperated grin as she hugged him. "Are you going to pick her up now?"

She had already grabbed her car keys off the hook and was heading for the garage. "Yes, sir. Everything will be ready when you get back!"

********

The two teens were now rushing around the house getting the decorations put up while the stereo was pumping out an extended track of Sexual by Amber. Susan took a quick survey around the large common area. "We need to open some space in the living room in case people want to dance."

"Looks like a lot of work." Sally looked slyly over at her friend. "I bet Mark and Craig could get this done in no time if they came over."

Susan rolled her eyes. "What? With my dad coming back in an hour? He'd kill me!"

"I'm not really serious."

Susan wasn't so sure about that. Her friend kept her mischievous grin on her face as she pushed a chair to the wall. "What about the coffee table?" the brunette asked. The sucker looked heavy. She walked up next to it and tested it's weight. "Should be able to lift it out of here. C'mon."

The girls got on both sides of the wooden table and lifted. Well, Sally did at least. The skinnier freckled teen could only budge it a bit. "No...Sally! Put it down!"

The well built young woman didn't seem to be straining but she set her side down anyway. "It's not 'that' heavy."

Susan shook her head. "Well I can't lift it! Let me find something to slide it on." After another few minutes they had found some rags and readied themselves to push the massive thing into a corner. Just then Susan's dad walked in the front door and was greeted by an unexpected view of his daughter and her friend. The man stopped short as he witnessed Susan's and Sally's well defined calves and thighs strain against the weight of the table. Drifting upwards his eyes narrowed. Those shorts were definitely too tight. He could just about see every curve of their well rounded bottoms. Especially his daughter's.

Finally finished, both girls leaned back on the arm of a sofa and rested a moment. "Hi, Mr. Stuart!" Sally called out slightly out of breath.

Susan was about to greet him as well. Then she saw the expression on his face. He didn't look happy. "Dad? Is everything Okay?"

The aggravated man glanced at Sally's low cut shirt. If she showed any more cleavage she might as well work at Hooters. "Of course. I've got your cake." He then headed further into the house.

The two girls stood up. Something was wrong. "He's not mad at me I hope," Sally whispered.

Susan shrugged and followed her father as her friend found an excuse to put a few more streamers up. She found him in the kitchen putting the cake on the counter. "Dad? Are you okay?" He almost looked; nervous for some reason.

"Hmm?" The man was singularly focused on getting his grilling gear out. "Sure. All ready to start the party?"

"Well, yeah..." Susan could sense he was faking it. Was it a problem at school? He didn't talk about work stuff usually.

"Better get the grill fired up." The red headed man seemed to be talking to himself as he pulled out an apron. Going out back he left his concerned daughter following in his wake.

"Dad. What's going on?"

He finally looked at his daughter. "Susie. I know how you had plans for tonight and it's your birthday; but..."

The teen's shoulders dropped. "Not school again?"

"Susan. It's important."

The girl bit off her retort. Her father was serious. He hadn't seen him like this in some time. The subdued daughter sat down on a bench and watched her dad clean the grates. "But we're still doing the party?"

Jason nodded firmly. "You are still celebrating this evening. I made them understand we wouldn't come until after nine."

1...3233343536...38