A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan looked confused all of a sudden. "I'm going?"

"I was told it was a big shindig for Mr. Cox and the Directors' families were all invited."

"Great. Sounds like a real blast," she bit out. Her father looked at her apologetically but before he could say anything else the doorbell rang. Susan realized it was five already. The teen ran for the front door and found Angelica had arrived first waiting with a gift box in hand.

As guest after guest began to fill the main room Susan's spirits rose and soon the music started jamming. Grabbing a soda she joined a knot of her friends to see what they were gossiping about.

"Did you see David's smock in chemistry?" Angelica asked a blond classmate named Jessica. "He nearly dyed it blue. What a nerd."

Susan eased her way into the conversation. "He likes all that anime stuff, doesn't he?"

Jessica laughed. "More like some kind of porn. I could see into his backpack in class. I swear I saw some kind of comic with boobs on the cover." The girls all cringed and laughed.

Sarah figured this was a good time as any to break the news. "Ummm, I won't be able to go to the club tonight."

"What?!" Sally exclaimed.

"I have to go with my dad to a different party. Something with the school." There were groans all around. The freckled girl smiled faintly. "You guys go on ahead."

Tiny Angelica crossed her arms. "Without you? What fun is that?"

"I'm sure it's about me somehow," Sally pulled a face. "Your dad..."

"No Sally. He's fine with you. Well not everything; like your grades."

It got quiet in the circle. Sally looked at everyone and then smiled. "Fuck it! If you can't go to the club we can bring the club here!" She then pulled Susan into the center of the room and started dancing. The teen wasn't sure if she felt up to it but then several other party-goers cheered. Sally had broken the ice!

Susan did have some formal dance training when she was younger. Her grandmother had insisted on it. She kicked a leg up high and dropped into the splits. That brought on a few others to come closer and begin dancing themselves. Someone found a remote and turned the music way up while Sally helped the birthday girl stand. Susan grunted as she felt her arm nearly jerk out out of it's socket. The buxom brunette then began a very inappropriate gyration that made every young man stare at her upper body all of a sudden.

Susan took a step back furiously blushing. What was it with her friend? She was so uninhibited right now yet always complaining when people stared at her. Talk about staring. Mark was looking over at her right now. He raised a cup smiling and she felt her cheeks grow hot. That and in other places. There was just...it was something in the room. It was sweeping her away. Sally gave her a hip bump and she brushed up against another boy.

It was so fun!

Susan saw two other seniors getting on both sides of Sally and they started dancing closely with her. The boys were moving almost in a trance and the brunette was eating it up. That was until the poor male in front of her bumped into a swinging mound with his face. No one could blame him for leaning down there but the quick slap that sent him reeling was understandable as well. Susan started laughing. Then she felt a hand skim past her bottom. It was getting close in here and she began to sweat as she danced even more energetically.

Suddenly she sensed someone behind her. She looked back and could see Mark had come all the way over to dance. He put his mouth up to her ear. "Hey, babe. Happy birthday." His breath was warm on her neck. The young man's hands danced over her now bare midriff and the excitement she was feeling grew. She pushed back into him and felt his strong body move with hers. It was just so natural. The music surrounded them and they began to dance like no one was watching. The tight shorts she had chosen couldn't hide what she was now feeling back there. His cock was hardening because of her! The teen pushed her bottom into him more slowly. His hand on her belly helped guide her into the rhythm she knew he wanted. She wanted to feel him take it...

Oh shit!

She had just seen her dad put a plate of meat down in the kitchen and he was now marching into the room. Pushing away from Mark the now damp teen tried to look like nothing untoward was happening. Sally let out a "Fuck!" as she readjusted her top. She was only partially successful. Susan could see that everyone seemed to calm down at that moment. Thank god!

"Susan! What the hell is going on here!" The father turned down the music and stared at the now concerned looking party goers. "How did this party get out of hand in twenty minutes? What will the neighbors say? And all of your parents?"

Susan glanced at Mark and realized he still was sporting a pretty significant bulge in his tight slacks. She stepped in front of him. "I'm sorry Dad! We just were acting like we were out dancing..." Her father looked like he was going to yell at her. She felt mortified. Please! Not in front of my friends!

The older man opened his mouth to let them have it. Then he turned to his daughter and stopped himself. No reason to make things worse than they already were. Thinking about it he toned down what he was going to say. There was a better way to handle this. "Susan. I know it's your party but you can't act this way. Okay? If it continues I will have to send everyone home."

"Yes, sir." Susan nodded and sighed in relief.

"Get back to it then. Oh, I could use a little help with the food." He turned to the boy behind his daughter. "How about you, Mr...?"

The young man's eyes widened. "Uhh...Mark. Mark White."

Waving him over the man led the poor guy into the kitchen. Susan stared after them in dismay as her friends surrounded her.

"Uh, oh." Angelica said.

Sally finally got her shirt adjusted properly. "I wonder what your dad will do to him?"

Susan tried to hide her nervousness. "I'm sure he will just..." She saw dad pick up a wicked looking cleaver and begin hacking at several ribs. At least he was smiling.

Craig walked over. "Fuck man. What is he going to do to him in there?"

Susan wondered. "I'll go rescue him. All of you; act normal. Okay?" She then walked through the crowd and heard bits of conversation on her way.

"Didn't mean...I'm sorry...never felt hotter...I shouldn't have grabbed your..."

The young woman entered the kitchen and found Mark holding a platter nodding seriously to whatever dad was saying. "...Maybe you could come by when we cook some venison."

"Deer, sir?"

"That and other things. We hunt twice a year in Colorado. I bet you'd like to see my gun collection."

The teen shook his head quickly. "Umm...No, sir. Not right now."

Jason glanced at his daughter and knew he had taken it far enough. "Looks like it's all ready Mark. You take that to the dining table and let everyone know. Alright?"

"Yes, sir!" He then beat a hasty retreat.

Susan gave her dad a pained expression. "Don't take it out on him dad. I don't know what happened back there."

"I have a pretty good idea, Susan. Your growing up and you have to be more responsible. If word gets back to the school I might lose my position."

Susan slumped. The school again. It was starting to turn their lives inside out. She always had to be responsible. Always had to do be polite. It was beginning to wear her down. "The party tonight. Is it really that important?"

Jason was trying not to be aggravated with her. He knew she was disappointed but he thought he had brought her up better than this. "Look, Suse. We'll go and say congratulations and get out of there as fast as we can. Then; maybe we can rent a limo and send you girls down there later in the week."

That perked her up. "Really?" Seeing him nod she smiled. "Okay! Let me tell everyone!"

Mr. Stuart stayed in the kitchen as he watched the party pick up again. Luckily it wasn't as crazy as before and he didn't need to intervene. It was tough work being Father of the Year.

******

The last of the guests had left and Mr. Stuart had corralled most of the debris from the party. Dressed in an understated dark grey suit he waited at the base of the stairs for his daughter. His nervousness grew as each passing moment only made them more late. He didn't want to make a poor impression in front of the other Board Members, especially the Headmaster who had gone out of his way to get him this position.

He looked up as he heard Susan start coming down the hallway. The man was stunned. For a brief moment he swore his long dead wife was at the top of the stairs. Susan was wearing a pretty green dress that draped just below her knees. The father could no longer fool himself that his daughter was not grown up anymore.

"Dad? Is the dress wrong or something?"

"Sorry, Suse. You look fine." It was the hair. She had brushed it out and the natural wave matched her mother's. She had even gone to the trouble of putting on a bit of makeup.

"Thanks for making an effort for me, honey."

The teen smiled a bit. "Thanks for not kicking my friends out." They went outside and got into his sedan. "Who's house are we going to?"

"The esteemed Mr. Cox's it seems. I guess it's fitting since so few of us ever went to visit in all the years he taught at Warrington. It isn't far."

The car turned into a neighborhood she never visited before even though it was only a handful of blocks away. Susan squinted where the headlights illuminated a wrought iron fence with a gate in the front. Her dad pulled up to an intercom and hit the button. After a few moments it opened.

"I guess we're expected," the redheaded man said trying to lighten the mood. Pulling in he had to shake off a bit of unease that had settled upon him. The overhanging trees sent wild shadows across the court as his car pulled in behind several others. Stepping out into the early summer evening the old, large house didn't raise his spirits any. It wasn't exactly run down but the exterior did need a fair amount of work.

A valet stepped out of the shadows startling both of them. Susan grasped her fathers arm for reassurance. "This is where Mr. Cox lives? Seems awful big."

Her father started up the front landing. "Let's get inside. The quicker we're out of here the better."

Susan couldn't agree more. She stood next to him at the entrance as he rang.

A man in a crisp suit opened the door for them. "Mr. and Miss Stuart? Please come in."

Jason tried not to look too surprised as they entered the foyer. Now this was more like it. He could see polished furnishing and shiny floors every which way he glanced. Even some old paintings lined the walls. He figured this place must be a work in progress and Mr. Cox was as yet to tend to the rest. He smiled as he saw a few familiar faces.

"Jason!" Mr. Fredickson called him over. "You've met my wife Kendra?"

Jason grasped the attractive fifty-something African-American woman by the hand and lightly shook it. "It's a pleasure. My daughter Susan."

Susan stepped forward and politely greeted them. Then she backed away as her father engaged the couple in small talk. The teen scanned the room and sighed inwardly when she saw the crowd that had gathered here. Not a single person her age. There were a few pre-teens but it looked like those families were preparing to leave.

A tall blond lady in a server outfit greeted them. "Anything to drink, sir?"

"Gin and tonic."

The server turned to the younger lady. "And you, Miss?"

The teen looked up...and up! Susan was plenty tall enough at five-nine but this woman was taller than her dad! She glanced down and saw that she had heels on. That explained some of it at least. "Sprite, I guess."

The father studied his daughter for a moment and could see that she was bored to death already. "...and vodka." Seeing her surprised face he smiled. "Easy on the vodka." The woman backed away nodding.

"Do we have a grown lady in our midst, Mr. Stuart?" Kendra asked dramatically.

"Growing up too fast. It's her birthday and she does deserve a toast."

The couple congratulated her as the fit looking lady deftly handed fresh drinks to the four of them. Susan tried not to blush as they all raised a glass to her. She took her first 'official' drink and found it actually wasn't bad at all. Far better than the stuff her friends would sneak into parties if they could get away with it.

"Ah! I see you made it, Mr. Stuart." Mr. Cox had broken away from a handful of professors and now joined them. "Miss Stuart."

"Mr. Cox." "Professor."

"Mr. Stuart. Might I ask you to join us over there for a moment." The balding man pointed at a group that included the Headmaster of Warrington.

Mr. Fredickson tried to hide his aggravation. Talk about rude. Kendra placed her hand on top of his and kept a well practiced smile firmly in place. "Honey, isn't it getting late?" Her husband nodded and they said their curt goodbyes.

Jason's brow furrowed. "Maybe we can get together later at my place some time, Samuel."

"Of course. Miss Stuart."

Kendra smiled at the younger woman. "It WAS a pleasure seeing you Susan. I hope we can meet again soon."

Susan took the proffered hand. "Yes, ma'am." She watched them head for the door. Such a nice lady. The girl turned back and found her dad was all but being pulled over to the other men. Sighing, the teen didn't want to get into the middle of what was to be a very dull conversation. Finding nothing better to do she sat down and sipped the rest of her drink.

"Must be quite boring for you."

Susan looked up at a fat and balding middle aged man. Who was this guy? "Umm, yes. And you are...?"

The man smiled somewhat nervously. "Robert. Robert Stockdale. One of the Board Members. I know your father."

Susan immediately got a creepy vibe from this guy. She shifted her legs under her dress. "That's nice." She looked around nervously. Where did her dad go?

Just then the tall blond server walked up. "I'm sorry Mr. Stockdale. Dr. Barnaby was about to leave but a councilman is holding him up. He wonders if you could assist him."

The rotund man reluctantly tore his gaze from the young woman. Now this tall mountain of a lady was also pretty easy on the eyes. "Ah, well. Duty calls. Dr. Barnaby!" He then went in search of the elderly man.

Susan looked up at the server and saw her wink. "Umm...thanks."

"Hey! Us girls have to look out for each other! Do you need a refresh on your drink?"

Susan nodded eagerly. "Could I walk with you...?"

"Beth. If you can keep up." She then smiled conspiratorially. "I'll try to keep some of the flies away for you."

They both giggled as the teen handed over her glass. "I'm Susan."

Following the friendly lady for a bit they ended up around a corner where there actually was a small wet bar. Beth took off one of her heels for a moment. "Decades of fashion and you think they would find a way to make them more comfortable."

Sally looked down at her own green two inch pumps and was thankful. "How do you wear them being so..."

"Ginormous? Years of training," she said as she loaded a few glasses to her tray.

Susan discreetly glanced at the firm calves of the blond lady and wondered how hard she worked to get that toned. Her own dancing and working out in P.E. paled in comparison. "Do you serve just at parties; or at a restaurant?"

Beth smirked. "I'm not a server by trade. Think of me as an assistant and doer of all things for Mr. Cox."

"Oh." Beth was heading into the party again and Susan had to pay attention to keep up. "Been working for him long?"

"Not very. Mr. Cox has started some kind of program and will need an assistant. Something about tutoring."

Susan couldn't care less about anything related to teaching so she changed the subject. "What do you do for fun?"

Beth shrugged grabbing several empty glasses that were lying around. "I travel sometimes. Cook a lot. Martial arts. I've been known to dance."

That caused Susan's ears to perk up. "Dance? My grandmother taught me some ballet."

Beth smiled. "I did learn a bit of that but my mom was mostly into sixty's experimental and modern dance."

Susan had no idea what she was talking about. "Must be very; interesting?"

"Oh it's pretty strange." Beth sighed. "Not that I do much of that anymore. I'm just too busy these days. Uh, oh. Speaking of being busy."

Susan turned and saw Mr. Cox approaching. "The party seems to be wrapping up. Could you make sure the valet is ready and then clean up?"

"Yes, sir." She turned to Susan. "Duty calls. It was nice talking to you."

Susan smiled back. "Yeah. Thanks again for the help earlier." Now the second friendly lady she met tonight left and Susan stood there alone again. She suddenly realized she didn't see her father anywhere. In fact the teen didn't recognize anyone that was still here. All except Mr. Cox standing next to her. Great. "Sir? Do you know where my dad went?"

Mr. Cox looked back to the hallway. "I believe he went with the Headmaster to talk about; to talk..."

Susan grimaced. School stuff again. Why was she not surprised. The room was steadily emptying now. And why was 'Old Baldy' just staring at nothing? "Thank you, sir. If you could point the way?"

Professor Cox had a distracted look on his joweled face. He pointed down the nearby hallway. "My office and through the other door. They are upstairs."

The teen thanked the old man and broke away as fast as she could. Man was he acting weird. Not wasting any time the girl opened the door 'Old Baldy' had indicated and found herself in an office of some kind. The young lady smirked. Who was he trying to impress with all of those diplomas on the wall?

Finding that the second door was already open she strode over and peered inside. A stairwell? The lights were pretty low and she didn't hear anybody up there. "Hello?" No one answered. Becoming a bit leery she didn't feel comfortable going up there alone. Then she finally heard a voice up there. It could have been dad. Slowly she climbed the stairs, her heels clicking too loudly in the confined area. The smell of fresh paint pervaded Sally's senses as she neared the top. What is this place? It didn't look at all like the rest of the house. There was someone at the end standing there. Her eyes were trying to focus in the dim light. She finally saw that it was a police officer. "Sir?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Is my father up here?"

The big burly man jerked his head at the last door next to him. "In there."

The young woman walked up and smiled respectfully. "Thank you, sir."

The uniformed officer didn't smile back as he opened the door for her. "Not at all, Miss."

She turned to enter and stopped dead in her tracks. Her father was being held down by the Headmaster with his hand over his mouth as a second officer was handcuffing him to a chair. "Dad?!"

"Sfffussan! Rnnnn!"

She heard the command from her father and did not question it. Not even wasting a second she turned but it was too late. The door was blocked and the officer was smiling evilly as he entered. She threw herself at him but it was useless. His large hand closed on her shoulder and he shoved her down backwards.

The Headmaster gasped and removed his hand. "No!" Her father cried. "Stop it!"

Susan lay there stunned a moment. She had almost hit her head on a desk.

"Control yourself, Slidell!" The Headmaster shouted as he shook his hand. "You said you were a professional. Act like one!"

The tall man's grin vanished. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

Susan saw that they had finished with her dad who was now uselessly pulling at his restraints. The Headmaster leaned over the splayed out girl and reached out as if he was offering to help her up. She shrank back. "Look at that. You've frightened her." The Headmaster grasped her under each arm and easily lifted the girl bodily to her feet. Susan was shocked at the strength of the man. "Dad? What's happening?"