A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Headmaster answered for the heavily breathing man. "What is going on, Miss Stuart, is I am about to tell both of you the part that you must play in my plan."

Her father looked up at the tall man beseechingly. "Just let her go. I will do anything you say. I swear."

The Headmaster smiled. "That is good to hear Jason. Unfortunately you will only be playing a supporting role. Susan will be crucial for one aspect of my plan to come to fruition."

"And what's that?"

"As I alluded to earlier with you Jason, Sally Yeager is the true goal of my plans. She is the key."

The groggy teen spoke up. "Sally? Why are you wanting her?"

"Suffice it to say I will be finding a pretense to get Miss Yeager in here. To do so I will need your help Susan."

The Headmaster's use of his daughter's first name raised Jason's hackles. "Your setting her up?"

"Good guess Jason but not Sally. At least not at first. I need Mr. Montgomery out of the way."

Jason's mouth hung open. "You... What are you fucking talking about?"

The Headmaster turned to his student. "You will be helping me isolate Sally and get her under my control. To do that Mr. Montgomery needs to be put into a compromising position."

Susan's eyes grew wide. She grasped the table behind her tightly and looked to her dad. "What's he saying?"

"At the time I specify, you will seduce Mr. Montgomery," the tall man said with no shame whatsoever. "It has be convincing and there needs to be ample evidence. You will then cry rape to the authorities."

Susan began to shake. Not even in her worst nightmares did she imagine something like this. "I've never... Please!"

The tall man smiled softly. "I realize that might be the case so these two officers will help you with that."

Susan looked up at the big man standing with his younger partner across the room. She blanched at the smug grins on their faces.

"No!" Her father cried. "You bastard!"

The Headmaster whirled on him. "You shouldn't be saying that, Mr. Stuart, since you are one as well!"

The red headed man blinked. "What the hell does that have to do with anything?!"

The Headmaster opened his mouth to say something but seemed to think better of it. "You might be surprised," he said more calmly. "Unfortunately time grows short so..."

The father grew desperate. "There must be another way. I can set him up!"

"There are many moving parts that are involved in my plan. Just understand that I have my reasons that Susan must be involved."

"But my daughter," the man said imploringly. "She's innocent!"

"Some have to grow up quicker than others." The serious man then gave the officers a nod.

"Please, sir!" Susan pleaded but the Headmaster never looked away from her father. She drew back behind the desk and tried not to cry. "I can't. I won't!" The two uniformed men began to approach from both sides of the room. Knowing their business they carefully closed in. The redhead turned one way and then the other but could find no way past them. "Please. This is wrong!" She backed into a case of some kind and looked up. There were canes up there! What kind of horrible place was this?!

The two men stopped on each side of her just out of reach. They seemed to be watching her wondering what she might do. The younger officer's eyebrows shot up as Susan grabbed one of the canes and waved it wildly in front of her. The larger of the two took a step forward and the teen cracked him across the chest with it. The horrible man just stood there fiercely staring at her. She began to shake visibly. "You're police..." She missed the quick nod between them and they moved quickly in. Her father was shouting. Screaming for them to stop. The young woman froze as a hand fell on her shoulder. Another grasped an arm and the cane dropped from her hand. She tried to pull away but they were too strong. The hands gripped her harder as the bigger man began to tug at her clothes. She heard her beautiful dress rip at her shoulders as he yanked it violently downward. She wanted to collapse behind the desk, to disappear; but the younger officer was holding her up. The callous man in front of her grinned as he reached for her chest and pulled the torn fabric below her waist. The tattered gown fell to the floor.

Her father was yelling at the two men. "God dammit! Stop! I'll fucking kill you!" Susan felt rough hands begin moving over her bared flesh. She tried to twist away but all that did was make the man in front of her laugh as he grabbed her face. She flinched her head to the side as his mouth pushed in close and heard him whisper in her ear, "No hello kiss?" The teen moaned in revulsion as the man gave her cheek a long slow lick. Susan tried again to push herself out from between them. She could just glimpse her dad as he was straining against the the cuffs. He was hurting himself. The green eyed girl looked at the Headmaster's cold stare. All those years of being nice. Her tears began to fall. She felt sick inside.

Someone was fumbling with her bra clasp. Whimpering, she pressed her back into the younger man. All that got the teen was her wrists being grabbed and her arms yanked over her head. The officer in front of her smirked as he got the confounded thing to pop loose. He looked back at the Headmaster who just nodded nonchalantly. His eyes were mostly on her father now. The awful man grinned openly as he pushed his big hands under the cups of her bra. This wasn't real. This had to be a nightmare! As she felt him give her breasts a painful squeeze she finally screamed.

"Officers!"

The teen felt the hands on her jerk. Susan opened her eyes and saw the stern dark haired man leaning over the desk with his hands placed on top. "Could you wait one moment, please?"

The younger officer saw the look in the Headmaster's eyes and backed away a bit. The bigger man was flabbergasted. "Sir?" He really didn't want to let go of the firm tits in his grasp. He loved how the young woman gasped under his tight grip.

"Slidell. You will release her and wait outside. Now!"

Grimacing, the man finally let go and started to grumble as he left. The partner, still holding the girl loosely, looked mystified. The Headmaster turned to Susan's father. "Was there something you wanted to say to me?"

Jason was breathing heavily. "Why are you doing this? My daughter! I swear you will pay!"

The Headmaster shook his head. The man was a fierce protector and his hatred would only make it harder. It was time to change tactics. This next test would push his abilities far beyond what he had ever tried before. He began to focus. "Jason. I can sense your love for your daughter. You would even sacrifice your life for her." The ancient man saw the red headed dad tense. "I only say it in admiration."

"Fuck you!" The father looked over at Susan who just couldn't stop shaking. He could see that her soft pink skin had reddened where she had experienced the mauling a minute ago. He turned back to the Headmaster. "If you touch her I'll make sure you pay with your life."

The tall man smirked. "I would never dream of it Jason." There was a knock. "However..." He turned to the door. "Come!"

Slidell, still looking perturbed, peered in. "Mr. Cox is here, sir. He said you were expecting him?"

"Indeed. Let him in."

Susan whimpered as yet another person she knew stared at her. But what he said made her heart leap!

"What is the meaning of this?" The professor saw the tableau in front of him and whirled on the Headmaster. "Are you out of your mind?!"

The Headmaster chuckled. "Not yet." He then closed his eyes.

Mr. Cox suddenly had a blank look descend on his face. The anger dissipated and then he drew himself up. "Where was I? Ah, yes! You were threatening me if I touched your dear daughter."

The room was silent.

"Close the door Slidell and make sure no one enters the room."

The big man looked on in confusion at Mr. Cox. It sounded so weirdly like the Headmaster. Nodding uncertainly he backed out of the room.

"This has to be a trick." Jason was now recovering from his initial shock. "This is impossible!"

"For you maybe." The balding man went over to the now unresponsive Headmaster and patted him on the shoulder. "But I most assuredly can."

"Your faking this! This is an act!"

Mr. Cox's face became thoughtful. "Maybe I am? Your mother always suspected I could do something like this."

"What?!" Jason was shaken. "You knew her? She died a decade ago..."

"With your beautiful wife. Such a tragic accident."

The bound man's blood turned to ice. "Are you saying... My family?"

"I mourned as well but from afar. That is why I had to come back to support you; and your child."

The bound man took a shuddering breath. He felt like a punch drunk boxer against the ropes. "It was ten years ago when you came."

"Yes. I found a new position for you in this city." Mr. Cox bent down and picked up the cane lying on the floor. "And brought you close with a spot on the Board." He then turned to the pale teen and found her squirming backwards at the sight of the rattan. One of her worst nightmares he was sure. He brandished it in front of her face and she whined. "Too bad neither of you carried the ability. Things would have been so much easier."

Susan's knees buckled. The officer next to her failed to react and she went to the floor. Mr. Cox was standing over her now. She felt real fear. She felt; defenseless. The girl had a flicker of a memory of the party. Then the room fades and she sees an image of Sally dancing. All the boys are looking at her. Even Mark. Sally is laughing at her as she shakes her tits for everyone to see. Then her dad comes into the room. He would show her! Her firm, strong father. Wait? What is he doing? He slides in pushing Mark away. Don't dance with Sally! She tries to get in between them but they just ignore her. She couldn't tear her eyes away as dad pulled his best friend into a close embrace and starts to grind himself into her. Sally looks right back at her as she pulls her dad's head between her full breasts. Susan screams; and the party fades away.

"You see what she did to your father?" Mr. Cox was looking at the girl straight in the eyes.

"Sally. She couldn't..." The horror she felt was being replaced by a hatred for her best friend.

"Deep down you know she's that type of girl, Miss Stuart."

Susan's lips became a thin pink line. "Yes. Yes. I always knew it."

"So will you work with me? To control Miss Yeager?"

Her father was yelling at her but she couldn't look away. "To keep her away from dad?"

Mr. Cox smiled kindly. "Absolutely. That's why I brought someone here to help you with Mr. Montgomery. Miss Stuart. Let me introduce you to Marcus Johnston. Could you help her up please?"

The younger officer gave the Headmaster a strange look. "Uhhh...yes. Sorry, Miss Stuart." He then carefully pulled her back upright by her hand.

The young woman became aware she was only barely covering her pert breasts with her loosened bra. Growing bashful she shifted the sea green fabric back over herself as best she could. "Mr. Johnston."

The twenty-seven year old brown haired man gave Mr. Cox another glance. "Umm, yes. Sorry about earlier."

Mr. Cox rolled his eyes. "What Mr. Johnston is saying is that he wishes to apologize for his partner's behavior."

Susan shuddered. "That big man was awful. He is..."

"Disrespectful." The balding man got a thoughtful look on his face. "I think I have an appropriate punishment for him."

Susan almost smiled. Punishment for that terrible man sounded so good right now. "Thank you, sir."

"But Johnston here is quite a professional. Did you know that he is a master of seduction and related techniques?"

The teen could still vaguely hear her father. It didn't matter anymore. Her eyes took in the clean cut man standing there with an embarrassed smile on his face. He looked vaguely Italian. "You are?"

Marcus finally took the hint and he tried to look serious. "Yes, ma'am. I have to show you how to; entice an older man."

A bit of guilt still tugged at the young woman. "But Collin, he's so nice."

Mr. Cox leaned in. "The danger to your father. Don't forget that."

Susan shuddered. She had another brief image flit through her head of Sally grinding herself into her dad. "Of course."

"Mr. Johnston. Remember; take each step slowly and make sure Susan understands the why as well as the how."

The officer's mind was reeling. He was ill prepared for a command like this. His cock was straining in his tight fitting navy blues and it begged to be inside this nubile young woman. He couldn't fuck this up. "Yes, sir."

"Good man. Then I'll leave you two to it." The wrinkled gentleman then turned away and studied the red faced father across the room. "Done shouting yet?"

"Susan! Please look at me!"

Mr. Cox shook his head. "She's a little distracted right now. Why don't we talk for a bit."

"What did you do to her?! Susan!" Jason looked on in horror as his daughter smiled up at the would be rapist.

"I just had to show her how dangerous Sally is. The rest? Well, Marcus is quite attractive wouldn't you agree?"

"Don't touch her!" The uniformed man flinched but didn't look at him as he caressed his daughter's cheek. "Yeah! I'm talking to you asshole!"

The old man sighed as Marcus gently pulled Susan's head back and he leaned in for a kiss. The teen looked up at him a moment as their lips came together. He could see the girl visibly relax and close her eyes as the kiss suddenly became passionate. "I don't think you can dissuade this eager young couple, Jason."

"Stop it Susan! Stop! I'm right here! Don't...!" Yet he saw the man begin to pull her daughter's already loose bra away from her shoulders. She didn't resist at all and his innocent daughter let the garment fall to the the floor.

"I know this is hard on you but there is little you can do for your offspring now." The old man was now watching Jason closely. The once proud man was beginning to crumble.

"I can't...Susan!" Yet she let the prick turn her around to face him. Her breasts were on full display now and she moaned softly as he began to rub them tenderly. Jason had to turn away. "Not in front of me..."

Mr. Cox leaned in close. "She's doing it for you. She is trying to protect you."

Jason looked up at the callous man. "Protect me? From what?!" He had his hand inside her panties now! The father made one last plea to the policeman. "Stop this. Please!" The only response he got was his daughter opening her legs wider allowing the uniformed cock sucker to sink his hand in deeper. The man then pulled the garment down to her knees stretching them obscenely. Jason's head sunk low but he couldn't wipe the sight of Susan's fiery mound from his mind.

"MMmmm. Marcus... Marcus... Right there. Yeessss...

Even with his eyes closed he couldn't ignore the sounds. He could hear her starting to say things no father should ever hear.

"Oh fuuuuck. Your hands. Mmmmm!"

He couldn't block them out! She was getting too loud!

"Fuuuuck! Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhnnnn..."

The Headmaster inside Mr. Cox felt that little thrill begin as he could sense the mind in front of him falter. He had put up an admirable fight but it was now over. Just as Jason had heard her daughter's first orgasm with another he collapsed. The terrible man dove right in.

This time the Headmaster knew just what to look for. Susan had pointed the way earlier. He flipped a memory here. Quickly twisted another there. He was in and out in a second flat. Jason hardly knew what had just happened it was so slick.

The red headed man looked back up, his jaw now set. "Fucking Sally Yeager."

Mr. Cox nodded. "And you understand we have to use every tool in our arsenal to contain her. Including Susan."

The father turned back to his daughter who was now resting languidly in the uniformed man's arms. He shouldn't be seeing her this way; but now he knew what was happening to Susan was necessary. "I still hate you."

Mr. Cox nodded and then his face became blank. A moment later the Headmaster stirred. "Do not betray me Jason. If you do so then I might take you over. How would you explain yourself if they found you fucking your own daughter?"

Jason blanched. He slumped his shoulders in surrender. "That won't be necessary. Susan...Oh fuck."

The Headmaster nodded and began to unlock the bindings. "Do you wish to come with me so they may; finish the training?"

It was a difficult decision for the man to make. To remain and be sure 'Marcus' didn't do something even more horrible or to go and save himself from a torturous nightmare. He sought a compromise. "Could I stay in the hallway?"

"There is a place next door you can rest if that would be better. You can then be close by but not..."

Jason nodded his head shakily as he stood. Then he looked over at Mr. Cox who seemed to be dozing behind his desk. "Did you forget something?"

The Headmaster shook his head as he walked over to the door. "No. He will need some rest first. I will retrieve him in a bit." He then closed the door just as the officer pulled Susan over to the leather bench blocking the view from her father. Trying not to show how tired he was becoming the tall man immediately started walking down the hallway to the next entrance. "In here."

Mr. Stuart took a step in and saw the bed and the barred window. So this is where Sally would end up. What hells would she face at the hands of the man behind him?

"There is a bathroom through there if you need it." The Headmaster then turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Jason asked distrustfully.

"Downstairs to wrap everything up. I'm not walking back in there if that's what your worried about." Closing the door he had just one more matter to handle. "Follow me, Slidell. I have someone you need to meet."

The big man fell in behind him. "Sir. You said I could..."

The Headmaster didn't look back as he reached the stairs. "I said we were going to break the two of them which we have accomplished. When I give you a command you are to obey it immediately."

"Yes, sir." Slidell said reluctantly.

Locking the doors behind him just in case, he saw that all the guests had gone. He turned for the kitchen. Entering the brightly lit room the Headmaster found Beth cleaning up. Slidell stood beside him still fuming. "Everyone gone?"

The tall lady shrugged. "Almost everyone, sir. I started cleaning up a few minutes ago. Why is he here?"

The officer twitched. "Show some respect, ma'am."

The Headmaster folded his arms. "Yes, Miss Holeman. Slidell here is a respected member of our police force. You should remember your training."

The tall woman stopped scrubbing the dish in front of her. "My training, sir?"

"Specifically dealing with authoritative types."

"Oh." Her brow furrowed. "I assume he has done something to garner my 'respect'?"

"Oh yes. Since we have been working on your submissiveness I want you to show him what it means to be respectful."

Beth looked back at the officer appraisingly. "I see. Such a big man."

Slidell's brow furrowed. "What are you two talking about?"

"I just gave Miss Holeman a command. She will follow my orders without question and without delay. No matter how distasteful it may be."

The tall woman began to dry her hands. "Of course, sir." She circled the island and stopped a step away from the officer.

Slidell looked at the woman uncertainly. She was almost as tall as him. "What are you doing?"

"I was told to show you how one in the service of the Headmaster gives respect. Would you like to come to my room and let me do so?"

The man blinked. Twice. "Are you serious?"

Beth batted her eyelashes for the officer. "Absolutely. I never disobey the Headmaster."

Slidell had a serious case of the blue balls after what had just happened upstairs. His one track mind suddenly kicked into overdrive. "Fuck yeah."