A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then follow me." The tall blond then let her bottom sway out of the room with the big man in tow. The kitchen grew quiet and the Headmaster leaned against one of the counters. He was exhausted. The taking over of Mr. Cox and using his powers through him had been taxing. Yet he had done it! Now he was sure that once Sally was locked upstairs he could wear her down and break her.

Taking a deep breath the ancient man stretched out and felt the flow of energy through his old house in the states. He had sold it through a third party to Mr. Cox without him really knowing who was behind it all. Poor Mr. Cox. His very literal mind never saw what was happening to him over these last few months. It made what he had done to him all that much easier in the end.

The Headmaster could feel a second source of arousal beginning somewhere else in the manor. That would be Beth. She had always been so disappointing up until now. The tall woman had the Power but it was just so weak. It had taken years of work on her but she was finally coming around to his way of thinking. Just in time, too. Both of them together should be able to contain and control the buxom young woman he had his sights on.

Now just one last test. The Headmaster bowed his head and gathered the energy flowing from his assistant. Slowly he started to feel reinvigorated. Now smiling the man concentrated and found the familiar link to the old professor. He didn't really need to do this; but his curiosity was piqued.

The Headmaster slipped into the groggy man's cerebrum and kept him from jerking awake. As the man steadily took control of Mr. Cox's various bodily functions he slowly opened his eyes. Gradually the Punishment Room came into focus.

Not moving, 'Mr. Cox' beheld the much younger couple on his leather bench. Obviously he had missed some of the preliminaries since both of them were now completely naked. The girl was staring up at the man moving on top of her with wide eyes but there was no fear now. The 'gentleman' seemed to have taken his advice to heart and had used the time to get his student more willing than ever. And why not? With that well defined body, what healthy young woman wouldn't swoon once she felt those firm muscles encircling them. Even now she was letting her hands drift over those strong abs probably wondering just how hard the rest of him was.

'Mr. Cox' could see clearly that Mr. Johnston was fully ready. His seven inch cock looked quite hard as he used one hand to line himself up. Susan's sharp intake of breath indicated that he had found the spot. Yet he held back. Bravo young man! Bravo! His trust in him would be well rewarded. 'Mr. Cox' couldn't see exactly what was happening but he imagined Marcus was introducing himself to the young lady very gently right now. His theory was confirmed as the head popped up now slathered with the redhead's juices. Then the turgid dome disappeared one last time and Susan let out a long drawn out moan. He couldn't have pushed much more than the head inside but the young woman's reaction was quite strong. She certainly was a virgin and Jason would have been proud.

Susan had tensed up and she now grabbed the man's hips trying to slow his progress. It was to no avail as Marcus used his 190 pound frame to push into the softer young woman below him. The Headmaster didn't fault the man. The enticing grip of a virgin pussy was irresistible once felt and it was hard for instinct not to take over. Marcus grunted and drove himself in. The sound of Jason's daughter's answering shout of distress echoed throughout the room. 'Mr. Cox' smirked as he was sure THAT sound had carried through the wall.

Seeing the state of the pale teen he thought that he might have to intervene. If Marcus started bludgeoning away... Ah! Watching the officer closely he saw the frustration in the man's eyes subside. Susan for her part had quieted and the worst part seemed to be over. Marcus leaned in and gave her a soft kiss as if in apology. Her hurtful look faded and she let her hands drift up his torso. Letting the two get acquainted to the new sensations they were feeling, the old man relaxed.

If Marcus wasn't a porn star he would definitely have a future as one the former teacher thought. His slow grinding of the hips allowed Susan to gradually adjust to him. Her intermittent gasps became sighs. Even with all that the girl still groaned as Marcus pulled back slowly. She turned her head into his muscled arm as he easily pushed all the way in this time. Slowly but surely the olive skinned man was finding his rhythm and the pale student underneath was being swept along for the ride.

It didn't take long before Susan's body began to writhe. 'Mr. Cox' could see the cheeks of the redhead flushing. Her pink lips opened and closed now with every thrust. She said something softly, too faint for him to pick up, and Marcus responded with a very wet kiss. She moaned into his throat. The teen reached out for his hips again but not to stop him this time. Her hands searched his muscled flanks and then found each powerful ass cheek. They began to buck at her touch! Her legs started moving with him and the old man knew the girl was starting to really enjoy herself now. Those glutes were unrelenting and she grasped them firmly.

"Uhhhhnnn! Maaarcuusss!"

'Mr. Cox' was once again impressed by the young man. He had closed his eyes and pushed himself deep into the cumming young lady. The old man knew that there was nothing quite like feeling a young woman squeezing your manhood with everything she had. The long moment felt like an eternity as the Headmaster began to sense the strong feelings that were now wafting his way. To his amazement a stirring began from within the old man he was now inhabiting. There was certainly no shortage of sexual energy in the room. The Headmaster grinned when he realized the possibilities.

Marcus appeared to be still enjoying the soft coos his cock was eliciting from Miss Stuart. She as yet had not fully come around so the Headmaster thought this was a good time as any. He carefully shifted in his seat moving just enough that the younger man noticed. Seeing him look at him with distrust he forced 'Mr. Cox' to wink at him. The young officer caught on quickly and the Headmaster could tell that he was having a hard time suppressing a grin. With a quick gesture of his hand the old man indicated that they needed to reposition themselves.

Jason's daughter had started to subside for a second time and she looked up at the older man above her who was smiling. "You...you feel so amazing Marcus. You haven't come yet?"

The officer shook his head apparently really struggling with the fading squeezes he was feeling. "It was close. I could barely hold back."

Susan smiled softly. "I'm glad you did. You were being so rough; but then it got better."

"I was told I needed to show you how to do this properly. I take my instructions seriously."

'Mr. Cox' nodded slowly. He let the man know that he had heard the not so subtle reference. His reward would be coming soon.

"Let me get further up the bench here. I need to show you how good this can get."

Susan let herself get pushed so that her head was almost hanging over the end. "Umm. Okay. Not too rough. Please?"

The Headmaster could see Marcus' smirk. "I'll try." The man pushed himself upright placing his knees under her lightly freckled legs all the while keeping his cock inside her. He then took the smaller girl by the waist with his hands and began to use his well toned muscles to good effect.

The teen, her back still on the bench, had her waist lifted and her mouth opened in a small O. It wasn't too fast but each thrust took him shallowly but very quickly inside her. Her legs spread wide as the man's slightly curved shaft began touch a really nice spot inside her.

"Oooo...Marcus!"

The former teacher smiled. Marcus had Susan's full attention now. Carefully standing, the balding man quietly walked to the edge of the desk and peered down at his now writhing student. He really shouldn't do this. Then he thought back to all of the troubles he had to endure these last thirty years and the vengeful man started to loosen his belt. Taking a step forward his shadow fell over the girl. It still took several moments for Susan to notice him standing there.

"What the...? No!" The teen screeched as she tried to disengage herself but Marcus refused to let go. His firm grasp kept the girl in place as he buried himself deep inside her. "Ahhhhnnn! Ahhh! Get away from me!"

'Mr. Cox' finally spoke as his pants dropped to his shoes. "I don't think so, Miss Stuart. We have to be absolutely sure you can perform everything that might be required of you." The boxers came down next and the girl below him tried to turn away. It was no wonder. The man's dick was no pleasure to behold. Only a few inches long it was nearly plum in color. Ah, well. Drawing from the energy that Beth was exuding nearby he gave the limp penis a few strokes and found that it actually began to stiffen. Placing a hand on the side of the girl's face he tried to steady her.

"Stop! Please!" She tried to push back with her arms to keep Mr. Cox away. His ugly face was now leering at her.

"Mr. Thompson, if you wouldn't mind?"

The strong man grabbed the teen's wrists and held them down. He paused a moment seemingly to catch his breath and to get further on top of her. Making sure Susan was pinned he waited to see what the old man had in store for the writhing teen.

The Headmaster grinned as the teen shuddered at the first touch of her professor's cock to her cheek. "Yes, Miss Hughes. You will have to accept that you will be performing undesirable acts from here on out." He traced the tip upwards and the young woman whined.

"Mr. Cox. Please. No." She said no more as he reached her lips. Noticing she had pursed them tightly together he indicated to Marcus that he should encourage her. The young man nodded as he drew his full length slowly out of her and then rammed it back in. The young lady let out a grunt but still kept her mouth closed. Obviously the student didn't want to receive this particular lesson from her stern teacher. He pulled Susan so that her head was over the edge of the flat bench. She took the opportunity to protest again.

"Noooo...It's gross!"

Now using both hands he bent Susan's face backwards and pressed the now erect cock directly to her mouth. She made another try to shift her head but the old man made sure his grip was firm. 'Mr. Cox' pressed steadily feeling those soft lips part a bit. Her teeth, however, were clamped tightly shut. "Mr. Thompson; indulge yourself."

Marcus smiled wolfishly and leaned into his efforts. His grunts were matched by her stifled cries and the patient old man felt her jerk. Once, twice and then her mouth parted in a groan. The wrinkled shaft of old Professor Cox plunged in not caring if he gagged her or not. Smiling in satisfaction the Headmaster let Jason's daughter have a good taste. Yet something wasn't quite right. Looking down he could see the girl was holding her mouth open wide in an attempt not to touch the ugly thing. "Now, now, Miss Stuart. One must learn to do this correctly. You don't want to be down there any longer than is necessary, do we?" He then pressed the old teacher's low hanging balls into the poor student's nose.

There was a squeal of revulsion but she must have realized that it would do no good to resist any longer. Feeling her lips close he gave a long sigh and properly enjoyed Susan's soft velvety mouth. He looked up and saw that Marcus was sweating and out of breath. "Okay young man, you can rest a bit." The officer leaned back but made sure that the prone teen was still secure. 'Mr Cox' gave the girl a few experimental thrusts to make sure everything was in working order. The young woman whined. She must have realized what the man was intending to do. This was no kiss and lick job. She was going to get her mouth fucked by her former professor. "Keep your lips in place Miss Stuart. Those lovely sounds your making are having a wonderful effect on your teacher."

He moved his hand on top her pale skin until he reached a pliant breast and gave it a soft squeeze in appreciation. The girl shuddered at his touch. She was just going to have to learn to accept this. Grasping both tits the old professor slowly began to move his hips. The Headmaster inside could only dimly feel the pleasures Mr. Cox was experiencing. It didn't matter. Knowing what he was doing to Jason and his daughter was far more thrilling to the depraved man anyway. Moving into the background he let Mr. Cox become a little more aware and soon he moved more smoothly as his subconscious mind took over.

At the same time it looked like Marcus was returning to the action. Both of them began to thrust into the girl with an ever increasing urgency. Susan's moans returned as the hard man pushed into her again and again. She couldn't keep up as the old man's pudgy belly lay on her chin for a moment as he drove himself deeply into her mouth once again. Mr. Cox's grunts sounded very worrisome now and the girl tried to pull away one last time.

'Mr. Cox' pinched the teen's tiny nipples. "No backing down now Miss!" His small shaft was steadily moving faster and he couldn't help that his balls had started to slap the eighteen year old in the face. Just then the girl realized her pussy was responding to the other man. Oh, no! He was swelling inside her. It was so warm! Her body suddenly stiffened in a subconscious betrayal.

"Oh! Fuck!!" Marcus was breathing hard. "She's tightening up!"

Susan's sudden orgasm sent a long drawn out moan which reverberated around and through Mr. Cox's cock. The old man's sack pulled up and several disused muscles began to squeeze.

"Uuunggghh!"

In an instant the professor felt the cum starting to surge up his shaft past the woman's lips. The girl didn't resist as she must have been distracted by the other man's cock shooting inside her as well. That quickly changed as the old man's spunk began to pool on the roof of her mouth. She protested feebly as both men leaned over her letting themselves pump every last bit of their loads inside.

Making sure 'Mr. Cox' had nothing left to give the Headmaster took full control again and disengaged himself from the now disgusted eighteen year old. "Swallow it all young lady. It's best just to get it down." The redhead got a squeamish look but she obediently did so in a giant gulp. "Hopefully Mr. Montgomery's will taste better, eh?" Hearing the cold remark Jason's daughter began to cry.

Standing up he pulled his pants back on. "There is a shower at the last door down. You both can clean up and get ready to leave. Miss Stuart?"

The young woman had turned to her side as Marcus got off of her. "Yes?" she mumbled.

"I expect you at the summer session ready to learn more. Oh! Happy Birthday by the way." With that he left the room. Giving Mr. Cox a command to head for his bed the hallway faded and he was back in the kitchen.

The Headmaster was shaking. That was all he could do tonight. He had to be able to keep this up for most of a three day period. Maybe it would become easier the more he practiced. Pushing himself away from the counter he unsteadily went to the hallway. Following the seductive emotions just as a scent hound would he ended up at the door to Beth's newly assigned room. This place was at one time the butler's many years ago. Furnished with a small table, wash basin and wardrobe it should satisfactorily meet Beth's meager requirements. What caught the Headmaster's immediate attention was her double bed in the corner and who was strapped to it.

"Ah! Officer Slidell! I see that Miss Holeman is seeing to your needs." The burly man had all four limbs secured to each corner and was now completely nude except for some black rubber bands that were tied around his now discolored penis.

"Please! Please! She's killing me!"

Beth, standing above in a sheer bra and panties, was not in fact killing the man. However, her oiled bare foot was manipulating the man's distended cock rather exquisitely. He gave a loud grunt as her toes traveled over his tightly constrained balls and gave them a not so slight nudge. "You seemed so eager when you tried to shove me down on the bed," she said smirking.

"I'm sorry! I thought you wanted...Ooof!"

"Quiet you! The Headmaster is here and you will speak only if spoken to." Beth had pushed a big toe between the man's rocks and he gasped.

The Headmaster folded his arms looking quite impressed. "My complement's to your trainers Miss Holeman."

"Thank you, sir."

Slidell looked up at the Headmaster in desperation. "Get her off me! Aaaghh!"

This time Beth put his tender sack under her heel. "I said shut up! Another word out of you and I promise I'll hang your balls on the wall!"

The Headmaster began to grin as he saw the man stare up at the the tall woman and beheld how serious she was. Slidell quickly quieted down. The tall gentleman put his arm out and helped Beth off of the bed. He slid his hands around her waist. "It's been a while hasn't it?"

Beth cocked an eye at him. "A very long time. Almost five years."

The Headmaster tilted his head at the prone man. "Don't forget about our dear officer here. He needs to be chastised properly."

The pale lady smiled back. "Of course, sir." She reached over to a dispenser and began to add oil to her hands. Slidell's eyes grew wide as she reached out for his member. He then sighed as she grasped his shaft for the first time.

The Headmaster let his hands drift through the strong lady's silken hair. "I have some news you might be interested in hearing."

"Oh?" Beth felt the captive man's cock start to jump under her fingers. He was on a hair trigger.

The Headmaster gently caressed her see-through bra and found that her nipples were erect. "I see you are enjoying yourself."

Beth's cheeks flushed. "I know what your..." She gasped. His mouth found her neck and was giving it a slow soft bite. She found it difficult to focus on keeping the restrained man on edge properly.

The Headmaster felt her begin to tremble. So easy. He had broken her so long ago and all it took was a few soft reminders that she was his. "I might have found a solution which might make us both happy."

The younger woman paused eliciting a groan from Slidell. "You found someone? Someone like us?"

The Headmaster let his hands feel the impressive muscles of the woman's stomach. "Probably. I'm sure enough to start at least." He pushed himself against her firm cheeks.

Beth gasped. He wasn't rock hard but he definitely was turned on by something. It couldn't be just her. "A man or woman?"

The Headmaster smiled. "A young lady. You will be helping me break her in."

The youthful appearing woman's face suddenly grew hard. "Not that girl Susan?" She gripped the officer's cock savagely and Slidell squirmed.

"And if it was?" His demeanor was more than just a bit stern.

Beth subsided. "Of course I would do as you say, sir." Sensing Slidell's meat had rested enough she continued her ministrations.

The Headmaster smiled into her hair. "I know you would. Don't worry. The woman we're after is a conniving, mischievous imp who has a total lack of respect for authority. Just your type."

Beth's grin returned. "That sounds more like it, sir." It was twitching again. She grasped the purple plumb at the end and squeezed. "When do we start?"

"A few weeks." The tall man smiled wickedly as he placed his hand over hers adding a considerable amount of pressure and the man next to them began to groan. The Headmaster waited a moment longer and saw that the officer remembered not to speak. "It's good to see that you can at least follow the simplest of commands Slidell. Do you think you can do so without question in the future?" The big man nodded fervently. "Good. I understand you are friends with a detective or two. Will you introduce me to them?"