All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 02'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JamieBlueeJamieBlueeover 2 years ago

When's the next book coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the idea and the writing of this story. Gwen and Amy are super cute!

Autumn_AshAutumn_Ashover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm working on Chapter 3 now. It's almost finished so I'd expect it within the next week depending on when it gets approved.

CharlotteBlue69CharlotteBlue69over 2 years ago

An enthralling and imaginative fun-filled fantasy! Also, quite erotic.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Developing slowly as we get to know the characters. Almost saddened that Amy is not in love with Gwen — maybe that would have too easy for this tale. Continue to enjoy the way you are crafting this story.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 2 years ago

One of the most erotic kisses I've read in awhile. Beautifully done. But I'm liking the slow building of the world, of what's happening. This is a very entertaining story, with just the right amount of eroticism. Well done!

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic6 months ago

Ash, This is the first of your stories that I've read and I admire your work. You seem to be letting the story write itself, which is the best way to write IMHO. However, you might want to write the entire story out before submitting the first chapter. You may find details later on in the story that you've overlooked the first time. (That may sound like a contradiction with my second sentence, but it isn't - the story will still write itself. I look forward to reading more of this story and your other stories as well. Thank you for writing!

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Beautifully written.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat3 months ago

Nice characters and emotions. I'm looking forward to their adventures. I can already picture an arch nemesis and a potential ally (or is that the contrary?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES