A Summer at the Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob stood up and was holding the straps of his blue briefs, ready to pull them down.

"You're enjoying this, eh? You're having a good time?" He teased us.

"Sure, we do!"

"Strip, strip, strip!"

Dave and Joe cheered.

"Ok, ok... But if everyone is having so much fun, let's level up the stakes!"

"Eh, we don't change rules in the middle of a game!" Joe pointed out, his hand constantly fondling the inside of his shorts.

"Let's hear him out." Dave suggested.

Bob smiled. We were seeing the top of his dick now... And wait... Was that a pink thingy? My mind started reeling.

I could not see well.... All those shots...

"I've lost, I'm a man of my word, I'll get naked. But let's not make this the last step of the game."

"What are you proposing exactly?"

"Once I'm naked, we keep playing. If I lose, you get to decide on a pledge I'll have to perform, nothing too crazy, just so that losing or winning really matters here. If I win the next round, the game continues. In the end, it's the first naked person who loses a round who has to take the pledge. Understood?"

"We're no dummies and this is not rocketing science... What do you think guys?" Joe asked Dave and I.

"I think Bobby here is giving us the perfect opportunity to find a way to humiliate him in the next round. We'd be stupid not take it." Dave replied with a devilish smile.

"Winner takes it all. I do like the spirit. What do you think, Blakey? This has to be a unanimous decision since it changes the game we've already been playin', although you seem pretty safe right now."

I was.

I would have to lose three rounds to be in trouble and get naked, and a fourth one to really be in trouble and having to take the pledge. That seemed very unlikely.

"I'm in guys!"

"Nice! We like boys who do not chicken out from a challenge!" Dave exclaimed, grabbing my torso once again.

"It's a deal then." Bob confirmed, finally sliding down his briefs and revealing his meaty junks to us.

Joe and Dave may have been laughing and cheering their friend up but from this point on, I was dying inside.

Not only Bob showed us his girthy flaccid cock, but he exposed a very distinctive and recognizable bright pink cock-ring surrounding the entire base of his dick.

Yes. It was the exact same cock-ring that I had seen going through a glory-hole the day before!

Of all the married men in the world, freaking Bob, the best friend of my potential future father-in-law, had to be the one who had sucked me off in a restroom!

And now, I was taking part in the lewdest strip-poker game of my life with the two of them, and another dude who could not keep his hands off me.

FUCK!

12