A Summer at the Farm Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My immediate impulse was to stand up, get out from the cubicle and punch him in the face but I could not blow my cover. Also, I was covered in jizz.

I clenched my fist, looked at the cum dripping on my tank top and my calves, and I let the wanker go.

Shit. I should have gone shirtless! Now, how would I explain these stains?

I corrected this and I took my top off. I was sweating a lot anyway and it was way too hot in those restrooms to have anything on.

At 4:20 PM, I was done with this bullshit. I was no longer afraid or anxious, only the frustration remained.

Most of all, I was feeling stupid for kneeling all this time in a disgusting stinky restroom, and for what? Not to dare sucking a single cock!

Maybe the Latino dude was right... What was I doing there if I was not willing to blow him?

This was pathetic.

I was pathetic.

I was about to get up and leave when the door banged on the other side. I had not even heard the car come in but someone entered. Multiple people in fact.

Two guys were there. They were chatting together and... Fuck... I knew their voices!

My heart dropped in my chest.

That was them. Oh My God, that was really happening!

I heard them talk through the thin walls. Barely though, I was losing my mind. I had lost all my focus. I was stinking cum!

"Nobody was parked outside, seems to be a slow day." Joe spoke.

My mind was spinning and my dick was at full mast.

"Someone might come... Otherwise... We'll need to take care of each other... Don't make that face!" Bob replied.

They both chuckled.

One of them tried to open the door of my stall. The handle moved.

I gasped. I was fully shaking.

"Wait, looks like there's someone in there." Joe banged against the door with his usual bluntness.

I could not move.

"Don't scare him away!" Bob scolded him.

Did Bob know that this was me? Did he remember what he had told me about this place and the right time to meet?

I had missed the first rendezvous so maybe he had forgotten about it.

Either way, he let his spot to Joe.

"Get in there, I'll just wait here, see if someone else comes around."

Someone entered the stall next to mine.

This time I fully recognized his muscular hairy legs through the hole. I backed off a little to make sure he could not see me, even if he were to kneel down to have a look through the wall.

He did not kneel down though.

Why would he?

He had another goal in mind.

As I had dreamt about, Joe's hard cock suddenly passed through the wall. It could barely fit through the hole; it was so damn massive.

And now, it was less than an inch from my lips...

"Come on, bitch, take a lick at your lollipop. I bet you've never seen one that big!"

12