All Comments on 'A Summer Camp Adventure Ch. 02'

by JKBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loving this series so far !! Want to read more !!

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
YAY!!!

I am glad you like part 2. I am going to be working on part 3 soon. I am not sure where I should go with it. Anyone want to make a few suggestions? I am open to anybody's thoughts.

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Yum yum yum

Ok ok I admit it. I am going to go and put on a my newest link bra and panties and little pink dress, roll on some stockings, lock the door, pour myself a glass of wine and read the story again.......and again...... And again.

;-)

Deborah

Debbie.debutante@yahoo.com

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Ha ha! You Go Big Daddy...

...This story is a lot of fun, but it also has so much empathy for the TG characters, along with excellent writting and a surprisingly engaging plot as Justine comes to terms with his various problems, not least of all his/her gender. Thanks for sharing the cheerleading camp with us, hope to read a lot more about Justine and her girlfriends!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Keep it going Big Daddy

Not many authors can write with both humor and sensitivity about crossdressers and transsexuals

You have that gift so use it.!!!!

Let's see that next chapter---soon.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 11 years ago

OK, I'm sorry, but I just have to say this; not just to you but to everyone who thinks like this. You don't have to, and mostly shouldn't, just change a name from the one gender to the other by just changing the last few letters in the name to sound feminine/masculine. This just annoys me. What's wrong in changing Justin to Jessica or something rather than "Justine". That barely even sounds like a name. Some other guy with a top rated story changed David to Davida, and there are many other examples to go around. I mean, sure, keep the first letter of the name, but don't go overboard.

I don't have much to comment on the story other than that since I just skimmed most of it as it didn't seem like something for me, but it seemed well written mostly and other than a few cheesy stuff here and there it looked fine to me :)

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You Everyone!

Thats ok Ladd, it's my first ever sex story. I appreciate all comments from the readers. As for the name, I thought about that, but didnt want people to lose who I was talking about. The next chapter will be out in a little while. Its going to be a little different, and may have some BIG changes coming...hehehe...but I aint telling, so you will just have to wait to read the next chapter...and to be honest, Justine is really a part of me, I kind of put a bit of myself in her...so this is a bit of fantasy, reality and dreams...Thank you all for your feedback, and will get Chapter 3 out as soon as I can..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

This story is amazing please keep it coming... out of everything I've read on this site, this is the best.

geoff_probesgeoff_probesalmost 11 years ago
Engaging

Thank god your chapters are short or I would never get any work done!

Please write more in your happy, engaging style.

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
No

As i suspected i didnt get to the bottom of the 1st page ;-) will have to cum back to finish it off. cant wait

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
Got there

in the end - fantastic. This story has so many possibilities - go for it!!!

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
Part 3 Coming Soon!

Hey everyone, thank you all for your feedback. I am still working on Part 3, and it will be out soon I hope. It is taking a little longer to get it out, but I hope you will all like it as much as Parts 1 and 2.

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
It's Here!!!

Ok, I have submitted Part 3 to Literotica.com for their approval. If all goes well it should be out and ready to read by Friday night or Saturday. I am also working on a different story, it will be in the same genre as this series, but a bit different.

RaidRoverRaidRoverover 10 years ago
Nice

I realy enjoy your story up to this point. Your writing is fun and engaging (and sexy) but being the grammar bazi that I am I couldn't help but notice that your stories could use a little editing to remove the mistakes. I really would appreciate that in the upcoming chapters. Keep it up!

JKBigDaddyJKBigDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
Do you know how I get it edited?

Thank you, I use the spell check on my wordprocessor program. I know it probably doesnt catch everything. Does anyone know how I get it edited on Literotica?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous