A Survey, So Scientific Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her pussy, Amara moved both hands to her mouth at started licking at her juices.

"No!" he would scream.

"Oh, I thought you said I should lick my fingers? Look, they are so wet!"

"Yes, Amara," he would say. "I want you to lick your fingers, but not like that."

"How do you want me to lick them?"

"I want you to push your fingers inside your other mouth," he would say.

"My other mouth?"

"Yes, Amara. Lick your fingers using your other mouth."

"Oh, fuck!" Amara would scream. "You want me to dip my fingers inside my pussy!"

"Yes, Amara," would be his response. "Push your fingers inside your vagina, Amara. Dip those fingers deep inside your vagina. That would be exactly the same as you using your mouth to lick them."

Oh! Amara actually screamed when she inserted first, one finger, and then two inside her wet hole. She was met by a soft, hot wetness inside that vagina, her inner channel a flooding pool of pussy-juice. With the other hand, Amara pushed her index finger alongside her clit and pressed hard into her pussy. Then she started flicking at her clitoris again with one hand, while pumping two fingers of the other in and out of her sodded minge, howling with complete abandon.

Amara continued moaning, in loud, guttural exclamations of pure pleasure as she continued attacking her dripping pussy until she erupted in another powerful orgasm, her body twisting and contorting in uncontrollable spasms. Then as the waves subsided, Amara sat back in her chair, her eyes closed and her chest heaving, her lips twisted in a smile of satisfaction.

What the hell is happening to me, she thought, as she drifted into a light doze.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

P.S.

This is my first time ever, experimenting with fiction-writing, and I'm not sure that it's good enough to cut it. I'd be much obliged--no, I'd be honoured --if you could kindly leave a comment with any tips about what I need to do to improve my writing. I'm hoping to write more, but that will depend on how my debut is received.

THANKS!

12