Sara Makes a Friend

Story Info
Sara goes camping and makes a new friend.
997 words
3.7
10.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara hammered in the last peg for her tent and threw the gear from her car inside climbing in after it. Putting the tent up had made her sweaty and she needed a swim. Getting into her new one piece swimsuit she climbed out and headed for the closest swimming hole.

Walking, she was reminded why she liked this swimsuit. It fitted perfectly around her chest, keeping her breasts from moving about too much and she enjoyed the high cut over her hips, something new. Keeping to the shade under the tall pine trees she noticed there were a few people about. The trees clearing she could see couples, a family and a few others sunning themselves on the shore.

She found a spot, dropped her towel and continued to the water, diving once it was up to her thighs. Lifting up out of the water so her golden hair kept off her face, she treaded water. Glancing around she noticed all the guys were staring in her direction, a father putting on his sunglasses before holding his head her way. This was a common occurrence for Sara, dressed up or down, she could never remove the shape of her breasts. She didn't mind, but it meant most conversations were not eye to eye. Doubt sometimes creeped in, wondering if they were even listening.

She noticed a few of the younger guys head for the water in her direction so decided it best she left before the pestering began. Wading out, her nipples going hard with a slight breeze, it felt great, the cold water was wonderful after the effort she'd just put in. Putting her towel around her neck, deciding to let the walk dry her off, she headed for the sauna. A natural cave had been converted into a hot tub, sauna area by the park owners and this time of year it should be fairly quiet. Most campers didn't pay for the facility anyway, only there for the day.

Putting in the code and opening the door she wrapped her towel around her and got herself a cup of water from inside, pausing in the quiet, enjoying not having any eyes on her. She stood there listening. Hearing something coming from further in, she decided to see if the sauna was empty, annoyed there may be someone else here. Walking slowly with her bare feet silent on the stone floor, she made her way. She could her people now. It was like they were arguing but very quietly, almost pleading.

Sara decided to try and see who they were without them noticing, creeping up to the edge of the sauna a section of the wooden blinds was tilted open, allowing a little air flow. She crept up and stood listening.

A woman with an argumentative tone said, "Yes but what you mean is we'll have to make some adjustments."

A man replied, "You've said that before, when will you do anything?"

Sara sneaked a look between the blinds and held back a gasp. There was a woman sitting reverse cowgirl on a man, both naked, beads of sweat all over them. She was riding him, slowly rocking back and forth, her black sweaty hair clinging to her neck. It would have been incredibly erotic if they weren't arguing.

The woman gasped. "I've done everything, I don't understand why you won't even try to understand my needs. Kaleb, please make this about me for once."

Sara was perplexed, they were arguing and making love at the same time. She couldn't stop watching. She could see this Kaleb considering an answer, his face distorting, struggling, as the woman kept riding his dick.

The woman continued "We came to the lake to get away, for us, to reconnect and spice things up a little, remember, you agreed. Kaleb, let me cum first, I'm begging you".

Kaleb, sat up a little and reached around to cup one of the woman's perky breasts. Sara could tell from his body he wasn't going to last long. As this thought passed through her mind, the man's face scrunched up and he let out a long groan, empting inside the woman.

"FUCK" the woman screams, standing up quickly. The man's erect penis making an audible wet slap as it hit his stomach, pulsing as he continued to cum over himself. She turned around and slapped him across the face, picking up a towel and storming out of the sauna, naked, tits jiggling about accentuating her rage. Sara was in a dark corner and it would be hard to notice her. Even so she sat down and watched the woman storm out the way she'd just walked in.

Sara stood back up and peeked in, the man, Kaleb, now laying down with a towel over his waist, she could see he had his dick in his hand, a blissful look on his face, not a care in the world. She decided to go and have a shower instead.

Entering the ladies, a shower was already running and she smiled at the Woman from the Sauna. Hanging her towel she enters the wet area and presses the button for her shower, a couple across from the woman, warm water raining down.

"Hi" the woman says. "I'm Emily" stepping across and reaching out a wet hand to shake Sara's, her wet breasts bouncing, still naked from earlier. "Sara" she blurts out, flustered from what she's just witnessed. "Hi" Sara wimpers. Emily smiles, not a hint of the rage she had from moments ago.

"I'm going to go have a drink after this, would you like to join me?" Emily asks. Sara's mind goes blank as she admires Emilies fit body, realising she's doing what others do to her. Snapping out of it she says "Yes!" She loves this woman already. "But I've just got here, how about you come back to my tent and we drink what I've got before my chilly bin warms up."