All Comments on 'A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 02'

by AlexBailey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the great reception for part one, and thanks again to my editors!

If you appreciate this story please leave some feedback; comments, ratings, private messages -- all are welcome -- it's the only form of payment I hope for.

Parts 3-4 are not far behind.

-Alex

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

Another well constructed chapter chock full of wild and crazy sex — but also filled with insightful bits of human emotion and uniqueness. The way you write your characters makes it so easy to get to "know them"and their inner demons and angels — the religious conversion scene was both hard to read and so good to include in the story just to remind us all that stuff is still happening. It seems that you either do a lot of research on a number of LGBTQ issues or you have a diverse background of lived experiences — either way, well done! A well earned 5 rating from me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

The emotion and energy really comes through. Being able to read something that so many people would love to be part of is incredible. Thank you for all the thought you put into this wonderful piece.

acrasoftacrasoftover 3 years ago

Please god continue this. One of the best pieces on Lit. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Keep up the fantastic work. Can't wait for part 3/4! My ultimate fantasy would to be Alex. Wonderful emotional roller-coaster ride of a story.

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 3 years agoAuthor

So, autocunnilingus. Anyone out there ever done it or seen anyone do it? I'm not sure if it's possible but it makes for fun fiction. ;)

Please rate the stories that you like. 👍 High ratings make stories easier for new readers to find and increase traffic for the authors that you enjoy. Thanks for reading!

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail86over 1 year ago

Tender and erotic, I loved this chapter. If Sandy's story is at all true my heart breaks for anyone who has had to endure anything like that.

bdave2bdave2about 1 year ago

S&M is not my cup of tea, but I love the story and it is very well written.

GD6720GD67203 months ago

So once again I find myself captivated by this wonderful writing. I echo the sentiment written by others, but also had my thanks Alex for your hard work in writing these chapter's. I look very much to following your journey through the next chapter and beyond 🙏xxxxV

AG31AG313 months ago

See comment on part 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBailey@AlexBailey
166 Followers
(Wrote another 750) I wrote and posted three pieces for the 750 word challenge and it finally broke my writers block. 😊 'TSA vs. Queer PDA' Alex and Jena make mischief at the Honolulu airport - A stand alone piece (for now) ‘One Last Drag’ is almost entirely true. I reco...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES