A Tale of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, can this get any easier with this eighteen-year-old cock-teaser? She was practically flaunting herself in that ridiculously ill-fitting dress when she walked through the door. Now, after a couple glasses of wine cooler, she's all loosy-goosy and fucking flashing me her small titties with their big fucking nipples...and her fucking thin panties. I wonder if she's as horny as when I was spying on her? Hey, she's leaning over..."

Their closeness and momentary attraction to each other made what was about to happen almost a foregone conclusion. All it took was Lei leaning over to simply kiss Grant to thank him for his invitation, and Grant was all over her in a flash. While Lei was initially taken aback with the rapid turn of events, she soon was eagerly and willingly responded to his overtures.

"Oh my god," Lei exclaimed to herself, "Oooh, what the hell is happening? How did I become half-naked! Goddamn it, Grant is inhaling my entire tit into his mouth. Oooh that feels so damn good! It's been so long since I've had my titties sucked hard like this. My nipples are so damn long, thick, and hard that they hurt. Ouch, ouch, he's nipping one of my babies, ouch, ooh fuck, pulling it from my chest with his teeth while his other hand is squishing and tweaking my other mound. Grant is sucking my very soul through my titties! Oooh, god, how I love it!"

"Damn it," Grant exclaimed in his feverish mind, "this bitch is one hell of an easy fucking slut. Let's just see how far she willing to go? Wow! Four simple tugs -- one to undo her halter tie behind her neck -- another the zipper at the small of her back -- the third tug to remove her dress entirely -- and the last one pulled off her skimpy panties -- and Lei is fucking naked! God, just look at her butt-fucking bare-ass body! She ain't trying to hide anything...no false modesty or games. Shit, what a fucking horny cunt? What the hell? This damn bitch is stripping me! Fuck, this cunt really wants it bad!"

Lei's breath caught in her throat as she yanked down Grant's bulging shorts to free one hell of a fat cock. Unlike Fili who was an amazing seven-inches of Samoan pride, Grant was barely four-and-a-half-inches long. But what made him remarkable, however, was that the erections of Fili and his two cousins, Niko and Noga, were downright skinny when compared to Grant's girth that was close to six-inches around. Lei was soon to discover why one of Grant's former girlfriends called his manhood a "salami-thick" cock.

"Ooh, Grant," Lei gasped in awe as she barely wrapped her fingers around the throbbing penis before her. "You're so...thick...I don't know if I can take you."

"Stop it! I know you want it bad by the way you've been tempting me all fucking night. You're just an eighteen-year-old cockteaser who's needs to be taught a lesson tonight." Lying back on the couch, Grant hauled naked Lei on top of him until she straddled his lap. Then gripping her spongy buns, he positioned bulbous head between her fragile pussy lips. Then without further ado, he let her go and allowed his fleshy battering ram to breach her inviting, sopping-wet sex.

Lei's back to arch sharply as a strangled whimper escaped her throat as her body tensed when she was impaled. She cried out again as Grant's beefy palm landed sharply on her buttock as he uttered, "Goddamn it, you're so fucking virgin-tight. But, I know that you ain't no fucking virgin, are you? Shit, I've got my big fat dick wedged in your fucking tight twat, but you're so fucking snug that I am having a hard time going further."

Several quick slaps to Lei's quivering butt amply and painfully demonstrated Grant's frustration and turned Lei's creamy buns bright red. "I'm going to hold still and you're going to fuck yourself on my cock. Do it, cunt! Fuck yourself the way you know you want it! Do it or I'll ream you good! Aah, that's it! Go on, do it, bitch!"

This is what Lei had yearned for -- to be desired -- to be taken -- and treated like the slut that she knew she was. She once again knew that she was submitting to a man's will and demands, allowing herself to be humiliated, and being treated like a tramp. It should have disgusted her, but if anything, it excited her more, forced her to obey, and fed her hunger to be fucked. With Fili gone, Lei knew that she needed a man desperately -- someone who would desire and dominate her. Grant was one willing to take her, wedge his fat throbbing manhood into her pussy, and make her his.

In response to Grant's spanking, Lei leaned forward with her hands resting on his shoulders as she began to rock back and forth, gradually working his man-meat into her burning twat. She winced as her tender vaginal flesh was slowly stretched around Grant's incredibly thick penis and whimpered pitifully as she rocked back and forth, impaling herself further on his fleshy log.

Yet, as she rode Grant, Lei began to shamelessly grind her erect clitoris against his groin. She felt proud of her ability to accommodating the thickness of this new intimidating cock in her young sex. Lei loved how Grant moaned appreciatively in response to her willingness to do what he demanded of her. With each thrust of her hips, Lei could feel her sexual tension in her gut getting wound tighter and tighter, as she began flowing with her sexual juices.

"Oh, Grant, I took your big fat cock all the way into me...and you're stretching out like never before. Oooh, I'm so damn wet...yet, I'm burning up with my pussy wrapped around you. Please Grant, don't play with me," Lei pleaded "Please, Grant..."

Lei never got a chance to complete her plea as her wish was granted when she was suddenly and painfully lifted by Grant's violent upward thrusts. She would have surely been ripped open from Grant's raw and savage sex if she wasn't so turned on and dripped from Grant's bestial rutting. As his slaps and upward thrusts increased, Lei furiously rubbed of her love button against him, making herself gush more and more with her liquid excitement. A piercing whine pierced the sweat-laden air as Lei exploded in a cosmic climax that engulfed her in mindless convulsions.

Grant knew then and there that he had to make this one of a kind compliant coed his. He needed to take her, completely break her, and addict her to his form of pain-inflicted sex. With that, Grant brutally drove into to Lei as far to spew two balls full of hot creamy spunk into her inviting twat.

For the first time in her life, Lei slept in the embrace of a man. She loved how Grant spooned her with his roaming hands leisurely playing with her soft body, driving her crazy. When Lei wiggled her butt enticingly, whimpering in a little girl's voice how hot and sweaty he was making her, Grant then unexpectedly rolled her on her belly and forcefully crammed his hard manhood pressed between her spongy buns into her squirming twat. Her shrill whimpering soon became guttural grunts as she was energetically and viciously pounded in what she would come to know as one of Grant's "boom-boom" sessions.

The following morning when Lei returned to her dorm room, she was disheveled with Gail's borrowed dress barely hanging on. She couldn't find her panties and suspected that Grant kept it soaked with her bodily fluids as a memento of their first night together. Her body was battered and bruised, her extended nipples ached and throbbed, and her raw pussy made her wince with every movement. Yet, Lei was strangely satisfied. She had found someone who wanted her, who used her with hesitation or reservation, and who added a new spice to sex -- pain.

"God, I've got to admit it that Grant's seemingly cruel form love-making surprisingly was what I needed. Ouch, the burning tenderness of my buttocks and other bodily parts are ample reminders of what sex with Grant will be like. Oh boy, it was good to getting fucked...something I've been really missing. Hey, I hope this isn't a one-night-stand because I don't know what I'll do if it is. Hmmm, maybe I better make sure it isn't."

After quickly relieving herself, showering, and eating breakfast, Lei took some time to lubricate herself thoroughly before finding herself knocking on Grant's metal door. "Can I come in, Dr. Grant," Lei whined childishly when Grant opened his door. "I've got this burning itch between my legs that I need you to treat in the worst way." Lei fidgeted as she stood before Grant in an oversized sheer white beach t-shirt through which her large purple nipples and her dark pubic bush could be seen.

"Well, Missy Lei. What have you been doing? Have you been behaving yourself?"

"Oh, no, Dr. Grant. I've been a really, bad little girl who lets those bad boys put their ding-dings in my mouth and make me suck on them until I swallow their icky goo. Oh, then those some of the meaner boys have made me do all kinds of nasty things. What kind of things? You know...shoving their stiff ding-dings into my poor little...," Lei whined as she lifted the hem of her t-shirt to show her black silk-covered pussy, "you know...down there. I think I might need one of your 'special' injections again, Dr. Grant to make me feel good again."

Quickly ushered into Grant's apartment, Lei was forced against the closed door, kissing Grant frantically as he pushed up her t-shirt to expose her teenage delights. His big beefy paws groped and squeezed her small perky tits, making her whimper loudly as her callused finger rolled, pinched, and tugged on her stiffen tips.

"Show Dr. Grant what those bad boys made you do," Grant growled as he stepped back to pull of his t-shirt off before dropping his shorts.

Falling to her knees, Lei beheld Grant's manhood up close and personal, and without any encouragement, opened her mouth to suck on his broad flanged penis head. She discovered that if she relaxed her jaw to accommodate his girth, she could easily deep-throat Grant's shorter length. Lei knew then and there that she would be giving head to Grant quite often given how simple it was and his reaction.

"Oh, Jeez! I don't know how many guys you've given blow jobs to, but you were taught really good! Fuck, you're the only girl who's managed to swallow my dong without choking! Ooh, yeah, girl, suck it, suck it good! Suck Dr. Grant's... hmmm, special tool... make it nice and hard. Yeah! Now, get on your hands and knees...yeah, assume the position...and bring your big booty here, you naughty little girl."

Lei dropped to her hands and knees as Grant quickly mounted her from behind. Gripping her hips, he rammed his thick erection into her quivering cunt without further ado. Although she emitted a shrill childlike cry at his sudden penetration and her being stretched to her limit, Lei thanked god that she had lubricated herself beforehand. However, after a few brutal full-length strokes, Lei was so turned on that her battered twat squished and slurped loudly, as her slippery juices were churned to a heady froth.

"Oooh, somebody wanted it really bad! So, you do you still want to play little girl," gasped Grant as he lay exhausted on top of a sweat-covered Lei. "Well, if you want more of this, I've got to tell you that I don't like hairy pussies. After I come and we've rested a while, I'm going to shave you clean so that it's as smooth as a baby's behind.

"If it wasn't for your big fucking nipples, you'd be looking like a young little girl with these small boobies and clean twat. I'm going to love watching my fat dick sink into your pubescent-looking pussy lip. Yeah. You better order an extra supply of birth control pills because I going to fill your cunt with my spunk until it overflows."

"Ummm, Grant. I'm...kind of...not on any form of birth control," Lei whispered softly into Grant's neck.

"You what? You're not on any other form of birth control? What the fuck! You stupid little bitch!" Grant suddenly yanked his cock out of Lei's love box, and rising quickly, began getting dressed. "You goddamn bitch! Put on this t-shirt and let's go to your room so that you can get dressed. Then we're going to the campus health clinic."

Afraid at seeing Grant so visibly upset, Lei immediately obeyed. Two hours later, she left the University Health Center where she was given an emergency contraceptive pill that would last five days, a supply of birth control pills, and then a contraceptive diaphragm that Grant had her wear out when they left the clinic.

Lei thought Grant was satisfied and had calmed down. That is until they returned to the dorm's cellar and she found herself being stripped naked. Her crossed wrists were tied to a rope and looped over a ceiling hook in the recesses if dorm's locked cellar. A startled Lei felt her arms being pulled straight above her head until she could barely stand and couldn't move.

Grant thought that Lei would demand that he stop immediately, but when she just whimpered, hung her head, he decided to see just how far he could go. "You, silly tramp! Why didn't you tell me that you weren't on any form of birth control?"

"I'm so sorry, Grant. I wasn't trying to trick you or anything like that. I was...being selfishly immature and not thinking of what might happen. It's just that...well...I..."

Knowing that no one would hear Lei's scream, Grant sharply swung his doubled-up broad leather belt to land sharply on Lei's spongy buns. He loved how her body jerked and tossed, but was stunned when her nipples sprouted, becoming thick, long, and hard, jutting obscene up and out before his eyes.

"Fuck, I can't believe it! This damn bitch is getting turned on by getting beaten -- or more so by the way I treat her," Grant thought. "Let's see just how slutty she really is, and just how far she's willing to let me go."

"And what would you have done if I knocked you up? Huh, what's that? You'd get an abortion?" His belt flicked on her belly and her hair-covered vulva as Lei tossed as she hung. "You've had one already? An abortion? What? You've had two already! Well, I be damned!"

Grant's belt landed sharply several times across her pointy tits, causing Lei to cry out and thrash, but still submit. "I should punish you by belting you more. What do you say to that? What? You've been disciplined like this before? By your father for disobeying his rules? Stripped to your panties and beaten with his belt? Goddamn it, your old man is a man after my own heart. Too bad he didn't know that all his efforts would be wasted given the kind of a whore his daughter has become."

"You love putting out...but more so, you love being taken, don't you, Lei? From what you told me last night, on your very first date of your life, you let a fucking Samoan crack your cherry. You became his filthy little Jap cum-dump and I assume that he knocked you up...not once, but twice! Then you meet me and boom, two hours later you're spreading your legs and letting me fill your tight twat with my baby-batter. God!"

"Yes," Lei moaned to herself, "Grant's right. I've been so stupid -- so easy -- with Fili -- and now with Grant. Ooh, but I can't resist a man who wants me, and who takes me, dominates and controls me, and makes me his own. Sick, maybe -- I loved sex rough and hard and hard at first -- but now -- this pain, trash talking, and humiliation are really turning me on in ways I never expected. Shit, are my pussy juices a running down my thighs?"

"You are a fucking little tramp. Aren't you? But, you need to be taught a different kind of lesson." Dropping his belt, Grant stripped quickly, appreciating how Lei's eyes zoomed in on and widen to his extra-thick erection. Stepping in front of her, he undid the suspending rope, and was gratified when Lei wrapped her arms around his bull-like neck as her hungry lips urgently found his.

"Let's see how getting screwed with a damn diaphragm in your twat feels. Oh yeah..." Squeezing her spongy buns, Grant lowered Lei and was amazed at how his dickhead easily spread and stretched her sopping wet velvet sex, slicing through her like a hot knife would through soft butter.

Lei's delirious moaning harmonized with the obscene sloshing of her cunt as she bounced on Grant's fat cock. Greedily kissing Grant with unbridled passion, Lei whispered, "Ooh, damn it, my body is on fire from being whipped. Look at just how hot and horny you've made me," she moaned as her squirming body was mashed to his. "I'm gushing pussy juices with your every thrust." Breathless moans and gasps escaped her lips as Lei was humped without any restraint by the rock-hard penis firmly embedded in her writhing teenage form.

"That's because," Grant grunted as he porked his willing eighteen-year-old. "you're just like those cheap whores down in Chinatown that I used to bang like this...only thing is that you do it for free." Then driving deep in to Lei's churning twat, he snickered, "So now that you've sampled me and my kind of sex, do you want to be my steady plaything, Lei? Do you want to come back to my dungeon, little girl, and let me do all kinds of nasty things to you?

"Do you want to be my little in-dorm-whore? Well, do you? What? You do? Are you sure? You know what means? You will sexually please. And if you don't or you misbehave, you'll be severely punished and thoroughly fucked."

"Oh, yes, Grant, oh yes," Lei blurted out as Grant bounced her up and down his thrusting cock, taking her standing up. "Just like this, Grant. Cram that big fat cock of yours into me until you make me come...until you shoot your wad up my pussy. Yeah, Grant, fuck me, Grant, give it to me good and hard! Ooh, now I know I'm going to enjoy college a lot. "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lei and Grant became a couple in their own unique sadistic-masochistic way. The dorm residents were oblivious of their affair and their numerous trysts in the dungeon of the dormitory. When Grant graduated, he found a good paying engineering job and got his own apartment. Lei moved in with him while she finished her up her bachelor's degree in business administration and began her master's degree in being an in-house cum-dump.

When their relationship finally became public, the girls in the dorm were stunned, especially Gail who was totally clueless. However, no one was more surprised than Lei's parents who were shocked at their daughter's brazen romance and living arrangement with her boyfriend. However, when it was discovered that her beau was Japanese and an engineer, they were utterly delighted. It went without saying that her mother started to plan her daughter's wedding once she discovered Grant's earning potential.

You would think that Lei would have learned the painful way to obey Grant's dictates. However, she had another 'oops' moment and third abortion while they were dating and severe whupping, only to repeat the episode again just after they were married. However, with mounting parental pressure for grandchildren, Grant eventually relented, and Lori gave birth to healthy twin boys, and seemed to have a happy married life.

However, fairy tales seldom come true especially when it comes to Lei. For as Grant encountered career and life obstacles, he would come to vent his frustration on his compliant wife. At first it was in the form of rough and pain-laced sex, but as the years spun by, her "punishment" sessions were often without sex. The steadily increasing frequency and level of pain inflicted finally cause Lei had to admit that she had become her husband's "whupping girl" as he so cruelly put it.

This would ultimately cause Lei to become desperate enough to "jump from the frying pan into the fire" in which she submits to the domination of her true master. In this next chapter of her life, Lei will learn that true freedom exists in being totally controlled. HHHsv.

'in

12