All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 31'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
405ttw405ttwover 4 years ago
Lucia Unchained

Thanks, TF, for another fabulous chapter. I hope you have Lucia deal with Jack, either shooting him with a hollow point or taking him down with martial arts. I also love the new characters you frequently bring in. Can’t wait to see what Janet decides. And I hope Stephanie, the nurse from the hospital, follows through on her curiosity about becoming a sex slave.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
6☆s

I'm glad to see Lucia playing a strong role. I was wondering how all of her therapy had worked out.

I'm eager to see how Julia's subs turn out. Will the curious nurse end up being another?

I've really loved the crossover with WBDP, we're getting a lot of questions answered. Taste is rapidly gaining on WBDP as my favorite erotic story.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a random thought

As a Brit I found all of the details about guns bizarre, it’s a completely alien concept. Guns are much rarer over here. The only place you’d expect to find them common place is amongst rural farmers, the specialised units in the police force, the military or some criminals. Clay pigeon* shooting hardly qualifies as far as guns are concerned even if it is considered as a quirky sport. (* in the US you call it skeet shooting)

Fortunately for us in a historical sense the vast majority of criminals didn’t move towards carrying and using guns presumably because they realised the police would escalate.

Another very easy 5 stars for you.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Obviously, I am a big fan if I am reading this twice, BUT ! I admit, there are times I will say out loud, " THIS IS WEIRD ! " To me, what keeps the story fresh is how you write, DEAR AUTHOR, from both MASTER and JULIA'S point of view.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Great chapter. The character of Lucia is reminiscent of Sahar in what I call your Beth Wilson Chronicles. The continuity between the stories is flawless. I am looking very much forward to continue reading and joyful that I am only half way through this tale. You should consider doing some non-erotica and publishing and releasing your work to the general public. I'd buy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous