All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 47'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
5 ☆s

How about 6 or 7☆s

partwolfpartwolfabout 4 years ago
As Eddie Murphy said,

“There are going to be consequences and repercussions!”

bhojobhojoabout 4 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

This story keeps getting better and better. Now I am sad that I have caught up with everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Fun

Hey, when is the movie coming out? I've loved the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no control

Scott is an idiot with no self control what so ever. unless he was at the zoo, he is usually the dumbest person in the room. The things he is willing to risk because he cant exercise any self control what so ever is incredible. He puts those that care about him at risk for his own greed. Pathetic. A dom should have self control. Dealing with that much power while controlled by emotion is dangerous. The subs give him control and then trust him to protect them and not put them at risk. He is an epic failure. I love the story, but he is by far the least likeable main character in here. Pathetic. he doesn't deserve the loyalty his subs give him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .I continue to be a fan of MASTER. Just do not think he has made some proper decisions that benefit the whole. Having said that, JULIA sure continues to run the show. Not real happy with this story right now. Stll 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous