All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 66'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Much better!

I really appreciate not having to wade through any duplicate renditions of events. Also nice having fewer pages at one sitting.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
5 ☆s as usual

I'm glad that Bill and Evelyn left. While I like them, and Robert, they seem to distract instead of inhance sometimes. We do need a new person popping in occasionally, like Melanie and Alice. And the co-stars like the poker buddies and their ladies are nice. My favorite guest stars are Cindy, Dawn, Zoe, Marcia, Chantelle, Brianna, Lucia and Sam, in that order. Still the absolute best erotic story I've ever read (this and WBDP together), and one of the best stories period. To me it's on par with the Harry Potter book series (so much better than the movies).

Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for the next chapter now.

Thank you

The Dirtywhiteboy

TED

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Winding up, are you, DEAR AUTHOR ? The story itself told of such successful characters and what they had accomplished. Not to mention all the SEX ! In my younger years, the first time I squirted, scared me to death ! Thanks for the info. I still think that you have a BEST SELLING BOOK with just the sex info you could write about in a user friendly style. As for MASTER and JULIA, I really like how they have developed. I am getting ready to read WDP. Usual 5 stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous