All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 19'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I haven't read it yet but had to comment right away! Saw you pop up on my feed of new stories and it took a second to realize it was you! So glad to see you back with another chapter. Hope all has been well and maybe you'll be writing a bit more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Haha, same as the one above. I haven't read it yet. Planning on rereading everything when I have time. Awesome you've added another installment. TY!

morph99morph99over 4 years ago

please don't wait 3 years to post another update. this is one of the best stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

GOD BLESS YOU, JACK.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 4 years ago
Please post next chapter soon

Jack thanks for this fantastic fantasy. Please post the rest of the evening and the next morning as soon as you can!

jsh1138jsh1138over 4 years ago
Good to see you back

I always really liked this series, thanks for adding a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Teasing...

Thank you for returning here.

I enjoyed this chapter as much as all the preceding.

I was pleasantly surprised you had Ron being handcuffed.

Nearing the end, would he try to resist the two women if Amy were about to enter the room ? Would they proceed anyway ?

There's tension building up now that we have to wait for a probable happy end.

You are not teasing ús, are you... ?

margarveymargarveyover 4 years ago

My favorite story on this site. Please don't make us wait 3 years for the next part! It was getting so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
outstanding

I have been checking every week since the last chapter many years ago. I look forward to Pam getting her fill of Ron’s size.

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 4 years ago
Jesus!

Oh my word Jack how could you stop there?!?! You are the ultimate tease!!

This is an incredible piece of work and I was so happy to see it posted

But please..... please please please please please please please please please dont take as long posting the next chapter!!! I cannot wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait!

Glad to see you have more planned

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Awesome Jack. Don't wait long to publish the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Venmo!

Jack - On the off chance that you’re still reading the comments, how about setting up a Venmo account so your loyal readers can reward you for your hard work and incentivize you to finish the next chapter before the 2022 Olympics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Longest stories series ever

Come on Jack. What are you doing. Finish off this storey. You have been writing this since 2003 so Ron is mid thirties now and beth and pam are mid fifties. I have grown middle aged myself waiting for this storey to end. That said it is an amazing series.

From middle aged Ron

Bah1984Bah1984over 4 years ago
Masterful

You are a master storyteller... I have checked monthly for years waiting for Ch19. You did not disappoint!

Looking forward to Ch20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The show must go on

I can't believe you posted more I thought for sure this series was dead but yet I kept checking back just incase cause that's how much I love this series. I agree with the others and please keep it going with it waiting years again. Now with my begging out of the way a few thoughts of mine .1 I'm conflicted with wanting pam to to fuck Ron and finally get the big d and the fact that no matter how drunk pam is she's not getting on it with out regretting it later. 2 if pam is to get the the big d I hope it happens in a way like the locker scene where circumstances could totally be out of their control and their position makes it possible for a slip to happen. 3 would love to see a Beth Amy Ron 3 sum but anyhow keep up the good work. Soon hopefully lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Do we have to wait another three years for the next chapter?

P/S: i was joking. I gave you 5 stars. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love how the long, drawn out nature of the writing of this story parallels the long, drawn out nature of Ron's sexual temptation. You're doing a great job, and I'm glad you put out this chapter even if it ends in medias res. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Keep up the good work. Can't believe I started this series over 10 years ago and it's as good as ever. Any chance we won't have to wait 3 years for another update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From a fellow writer

Dude, you must write faster.

sincerely

George R R Martin

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always hoping and checking for more

Couldnt believe it when I saw you posted something new. I only check for your stories and god I've been waiting for long. You make us feel like Ron. But 3 years is too long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

Dear Jackking, your story update is one thing I was checking every other day . Your latest update shows you are a master in erotica again. Love your writing style and the unfold of events. Eager for further updates.

Love,

Your fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Favorite Series Revived

This is my favorite series on Lit and I've revisited it time and time again. I was floored to finally see one after all these years. I can only hope the next is posted soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please and Thank You

Excellent work. I have followed this story for so long and reread a few times.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What an epic

Jack - I’ve been reading your stories I think since Chapter 6 - so over 15 years. It’s wonderful you’re able to bring it to a close and I really appreciate your commitment to the craft.

I also think it’s pretty hilarious that when you started this story it’s understandable that none of the characters would have cellular phones and now it’s a kind of funny absence. Strange flies that this funny amber had preserved of times past.

tadams587tadams587over 4 years ago
Feverishly awaiting next update

Great update; cliffhanger at the climax, I am now on edge.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
Dude

That was a terrible place for a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story on Lit

I've waited for this more than for the Game of Thrones books. Please don't make us wait 3 more years for the next chapter. :)

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
Enjoyable Series

I have been a member of Lit for many years, and always enjoy a good fantasy! I discovered this series years ago, read a few chapters and enjoyed them, adding you as a favorite author. Recently, I saw you had continued the story.

I went back and re-read the whole thing from the beginning. I do find this whole setup intriguing, in fact exciting! I also enjoy the whole tease aspect - to a point, though I would say that there are many times in this series where it's a bit overdone. However, I do appreciate the tease, and it's really what makes this story.

My favorite chapter so far is definitely chapter 14. The red dress was fun, but then the closing act with the 'sleeping' Ron as hubby watched really did it for me. I also do some writing, and I have a story of my own that I think is very similar to this one.

I found this last cliffhanger to be badly placed in the story. When you consider what many of us use these stories to accomplish, a cliffhanger at this point is really bad timing. I really hope you won't wait too long in giving us some closure with Pam and Beth getting Ron cleaned up!!

Thanks for sharing your fun imagination with us!

Mark

GautsuGautsuover 4 years ago

When I started reading this story I was a teenager. I am now in my 40's. Nothing else on the internet has been as sexy for as long as this story has. Just whenever you feel like giving up, that Jack has finished with this, or moved on, he drops another chapter. Like erotic Santa. Let's hope chapter 20 comes soon, or Ron is going to have a pretty bad case of blue balls

tadams587tadams587over 4 years ago
more, please.

what a clifhanger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

Love it. Please don't make us wait as long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Legend

Jack, you are a legend. Please please please don't hold out on us for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quarantine

Remember, Jack, the safest thing for you to do now is stay home without any distractions and write the next chapter!!

GravesinhoGravesinhoabout 4 years ago

We need chapter 20 now more than ever! Stay safe Jack and hope to see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
End

Yes Jack, please dont leave us hanging, finish the story, it's been good and an awful lot of people will be dissapointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please,

Please finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are you all right?

Hello Jack! How are you holding up? I don't like what I'm seeing in the US news. I hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dont finish it all too soon

Even if you have to finish, please write another series on Beth and Pam adventures perhaps with a new teenager or in a new vacation. But give it to us sooner. You are the best.

tadams587tadams587almost 4 years ago

more please, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope all is well. Always loved this series. Thank you.

DB750DB750almost 4 years ago
3 times?

Haven’t Beth and Ron had sex 3 times? Once on the beach while Ron was buried in sand, once in the dressing room and once while Ron was under the bed?

ecstaticvisionecstaticvisionalmost 4 years ago

Hey DB750 they had sex briefly in chapter 18 as well, so 4 times I think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Come on Jack!

please man post the next chapter soon, we are desperate here, we've been waiting nearly 20 years for whats about to happen next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jack please write the next one!

This is so good. I almost left like Ron here, being teased and having to wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anyone else....

.... concerned about Jack during this whole pandemic? Really hope he's wearing a mask, socially distancing, and washing his hands frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are killing me!

Suuuuch long waits in between

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 3 years ago
One year and counting...

This chapter was posted one year and one day ago.

Looking forward to the next chapter and eventual release for Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And hoping ...

That Ron’s “release” is in Pam’s mouth ... wow ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eat more vegetables

Funny how so many still beg for less delay between chapters. I’m already in the acceptance stage. All I do is eat more vegetables and do regular exercise to increase my chances of living through till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
C’mon, Jack. If there ever was a day to publish this

Today’s the day. We could all use a break this afternoon....

joehard_007joehard_007over 3 years ago

Oh my god! I am throbbing in anticipation! Well done!

grins1000grins1000over 3 years ago
Xmas gift

Hey Jaccking, how about a little x-mas gift for all of us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stay Safe Jack!

You're not allowed to let covid get you until you finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cant wait for 20

great work as always, that was a rough spot to leave off I wont lie. hope to see chapter 20 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please give us an update Jack!

Not just about the story but about you too! We need to know you're safe

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I won't give up

Oh, god god god... you're ruining my life. I am going to have to stay naked and rubbing my twitching, wet cock (as I've done - and cum - with each chapter) until Chapter 20 appears. I won't give up - but it's on your (purple, shiny, pre-cum dripping) head now that I am stuck in this chair, half-drunk and jacking, till you and the girls bring me some blessed, volcanic, relief... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
teaser

If there is a bigger tease than Beth, it's Jackking. I expect the finale in about 2023.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No one jumped on my Venmo idea

18 months ago but it’s not looking so silly now, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would happily contribute if it meant the stories are written sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I heard he isn’t well and probably not going to finish this anymore, probably COVID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I heard he's in peak physical condition and so busy banging multiple women at a time that he hasn't had the time to dedicate to finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope that’s why .. I wish he,d add at least another chapter soon ... before his dick falls off with all that bangin ... I say this concerned for his health ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Any chance of an update on the next chapter Jack please? (I realise this may be an optimistic request)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agreed. We all waited patiently the last time it was years between chapters but there wasn’t a deadly pandemic then. Any chance we could get a proof of life?

GravesinhoGravesinhoalmost 3 years ago

He's definitely alive as he added to his favorites quite recently. I just wish he'd say how he was getting on with the next chapter that we're all desperate for! Or just acknowledge us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story seems to be over (?).

TheCozTheCozalmost 3 years ago

Please let us know when subsequent chapters are released

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think we all know what’s going to happen …. Pam is going to suck Ron off … but no one can describe it properly but Jack … so I guess we keep waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any adventurous writers want to create some “fan fiction” with these characters and plot to finish this off properly?? Kind of ridiculous it been dragged out this long…. But I love the writing style and creative plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To comment below. It's not (y)our story, it is his. That you are unsatisfied with the writer's timeline is your problem, not his.

Let him finish--if he wants-- when he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Responding to your comment, Anonymous, I never stated it was my story or anyone else's. That's why I suggested "fan fiction" which is an homage to the author. Nothing wrong with someone writing their own story about characters named Ron, Pam, et al and continuing where chapter 19 left off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Anonymous,

Sure there is something wrong. I cannot just write "Blood Meridian 2: What Happened in the Out-house?" and get away with it.

Why not just let the original author finish his story, rather than do 3rd rate (and more likely much worse) "fan fiction". Jack has a vision. Let him see it through.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 3 years ago

I think I know how Ron feels. And judging by the other comments, we all feel like Ron after Beth has had her way with his cock and his mind!

Please Jack, please?!

LOL

;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think its time to accept that this is over :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I refuse to give up hope.

RAFIKI13RAFIKI13over 2 years ago

Just re-read the entire thing. Probably my 3rd time or so. Always hoping for a the story to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, maybe it’s just me, but I’m starting to think he does not, in fact, have “much of the rest of the night in the hotel written…”

JackKingJackKingover 2 years agoAuthor

Working on chapter 20. Thanks for the interest in reading more of my tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Thank you jack! Hope you are faring well in this time of pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The King has spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea, Jack. Finally.

tadams587tadams587over 2 years ago

Thank you Jack, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Give us another hot story. So far my favorite is the shower straddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best news! I hope its fairly soon! You posted a teaser of Ch 19 in the comments of Chapter 18, any chance of a sneak preview of Ch 20?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible news Jack. Hoping for 20 to drop soon!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 2 years ago

October 11 will be the two year anniversary of the previous chapter. Any chance for a preview?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started reading this series in high school and I'm about to finish my PhD in a couple of months. I've been re-reading and it still gets me. Hyped for chapter 20

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have we really been reading this story for 18 years? We need a forum for those who have been here all these years. Looking forward to ch. 20

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any timeline Jack? I have been checking this page everyday for another update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I started reading this I was in my 20s. I’m now 47. Poor old Ron is getting past his mid-30s.

tadams587tadams587over 2 years ago

I've been checking back every week for the next update. I know it will be good when it gets releases

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best story on Literotica! I've been reading this since chapter 3 or 4.... at the time of my first marriage. Since then I have been divorced, remarried, and have 2 kids who will be in high school soon.

It's incredible to think that 18 years later I still come to this site to check for the next chapter... it is the ultimate in delayed gratification!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is indeed a truue masterpiece. I hope you update this.

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 2 years ago

So whilst we wait, what's everyone's prediction for what happens the rest of the night? And what will be the "exciting interaction" between Pam and Ron the next morning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like we are going to get the best Christmas present of all time this year

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s what grins1000 said a year ago…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does anyone know is someone is writing fan fiction of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To comment below. No fan fiction please. Just let Jack write at his own pace and finish the real story, which is his by the way.

I don't think anyone wants to read something hacky, and second-rate.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous