All Comments on 'A Thanksgiving Stuffing'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ADGSADGSover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Keep writing stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my usual fetish...

...but still goddamn good ! I mean, I'm more into FutaxMale stuff, but I really enjoy your stories anyway. I guess it means something ;)

SakuraUmaSakuraUmaabout 3 years ago

Good story but I have a few questions that you were a bit vague on? Do Ashley and her group of group of friends like to lure in their unsuspecting prey for their own pleasure or what? What happened to Alyssa? Did Alyssa become their new cum dump slave due to how dark they treated her or will Alyssa be allowed to go home at all? Also, you did mention that Hana did say she was going to take Alyssa home with her but you left that part out leaving me wondering what on earth happened to Alyssa?

Anyway great story, it honestly had me leaking precum as I got to the juicy parts. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the inclusion of Hana ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't even need to masturbate for this one when hana started to destroy Alyssa it was all over. I came so hard. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I‘ll agree that after Hana begun the Story was over. Too Much. Sure it is a HyperFuta Story but way overboard. What happened to Aylssa? Lost Ending, no Plot…Lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...