A Thanksgiving Stuffing

Story Info
A nice Thanksgiving Futanari gangbang story!
21.7k words
4.42
34.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! I have a slightly late, one shot Thanksgiving story here for you! It's a futa on female gangbang story, and contains my usual themes: hyper sizes, cum inflation, etc. You have been warned as always!

And as always, comments and feedback are appreciated! You know I like hearing from all of you!

~~~~~

The whirring of a fan blade was the only sound being made in the nearly pitch black room. There were no lights on to speak of, and even the moon's illuminating glow could not pierce the thick curtains that covered the only window. No glimmer of light showed through the cracks of either of the closed doors in the room, indicating that the rest of the house was in a similar state of darkness. Only in the middle of the room, where one could presume the bed lie, was there any light at all, and it came from a small rectangular device.

Lying on this bed, whose own dark-colored sheets helped it camouflage into the darkness, was a single person. The person, a woman, lay on top of the sheets, scrolling aimlessly through her phone. Only her face could be seen: tanned skin that covered a small button nose, high cheekbones, and pink pouty lips. A single strand of straight, brown hair rested between the woman's large eyes of the same color. Her thin eyebrows raised as a notification popped up on her phone; finally something was happening.

She tapped on the pop-up with a single red nail, which opened up an accompanying app on her phone. It was a dating app. The message didn't stand out at all, and neither did the guy in the picture; both were equally plain. She got her fair amount of hits, but none were of the kind of person she was looking for. Contemplating even writing back at all, the woman decided against it. Closing the app in frustration, she held the phone to her chest and sighed. It had been an incredibly dry couple of months.

Well, it had been dry in a sense. The woman had downloaded quite a few different dating apps, ranging from your typical hook-up sites to ones that catered to more extreme fetishes. See, she had tried dating men, and she had tried dating women, but neither satisfied her. Cis, trans, whatever - it didn't matter; the brunette always found herself wanting more. So, she had sought out the last sex she hadn't been with yet: the elusive futanari. Everyone had heard about them: they looked like women but had a vagina and male genitals. Not only only that, but they were supposed to be hung like horses - at least that's what the rumors said. The problem was, is they were incredibly rare, and finding one was like finding a unicorn.

The woman's phone buzzed against her chest. Groaning in annoyance, she lifted the phone up to her face. As her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness, they lit up at what they saw: a message on her fetish account. These always seemed to be rarer for the girl, but they always got her hopes up. Opening the message, she scanned the message and the profile. It was from someone named "YourDreamFuta" and the message was a simple greeting. The woman almost closed the message automatically - a lot of people wanted to roleplay as a futa, and because her profile was set to looking for one, they would message her in hopes of a steamy messaging session. However, before she closed the message she noticed something: a blue star was next to the username, something she had only heard about. Someone with a blue star meant that they were a confirmed, confirmed by the site moderators at least, true futa. Holy shit.

Heart beating in her chest like a drum, the woman clicked on this mysterious futa's profile. It was pretty barebones, only a profile picture and a few sparsely answered questions. The picture was just of the futanari's face - a smiling, young blonde face stared back at her, showing a row of pearly-white teeth and sparkling blue eyes. Besides that, she was fairly unremarkable. The thing that grabbed the woman's attention was that the futanari was only in the next city over, which was less than an hour drive. With shaking hands, the brunette opened up the message and typed back. She couldn't believe it was finally happening.

BustyBrunette8: Hi!

YourDreamFuta: oh good I'm glad you replied

YourDreamFuta: I saw you were interested in futa?

BustyBrunette8: I am! You're the first I've actually talked to lol

The woman cringed at this reply. Too eager. She needed to be more coy, more hard-to-get. She couldn't afford to scare her off. She stared at the messages, silently cursing herself. It was several more minutes, before she got a reply. She almost didn't want to open it, fearing the rejection that was sure to come.

YourDreamFuta: thats great!

YourDreamFuta: I looked at your profile and you're very sexy and I think you're just who I'm looking for!

BustyBrunette8: Awww thank you

BustyBrunette8: What are you looking for

YourDreamFuta: well

YourDreamFuta: my friends and me are getting together next week and I wanted to know if youd come to

YourDreamFuta: there also futa if that helps haha

BustyBrunette8: Uh

BustyBrunette8: What did you have in mind

YourDreamFuta: a gangbang lol

YourDreamFuta: if its too much I understand

YourDreamFuta: I just saw your location and your interests and you seemed like the right choice

BustyBrunette8: I'm interested

YourDreamFuta: yay!

YourDreamFuta: I'm Ashley

BustyBrunette8: Hi I'm Alyssa

YourDreamFuta: nice to meet you

YourDreamFuta: its late so I'll message you later

YourDreamFuta: night!

BustyBrunette8: Goodnight!

Alyssa turned off her phone and held it to her chest once more; her heart hadn't stopped pounding the entire conversation. A futanari? A gangbang? A gangbang with futanari!? She must be dreaming. The brunette stared into the darkness for several minutes, her mind racing. Picking her phone back up, she reread the messages over and over again; if this wasn't a giant prank being played on her, then this was everything she ever wanted. Her fetishes on the site listed group sex - although she had never been in more than a threesome before. Putting her phone on the bedside table next to her, she rolled over and closed her eyes. Sleep was not going to come easy to the woman tonight.

But sleep did eventually come. Her alarm woke her up as it did most days. Alyssa sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. As she yawned deeply, the events of the night before came racing back to her. Almost in a panic, she scrambled for her phone and opened the dating app; to her disappointment, there were no new messages from Ashley. She reread the conversation once again, a smile creeping on her lips. It really wasn't a dream. With a rare pep in her step, she hopped out of bed and stretched: it was time to get ready for the day.

Running her hands through her tangled mess of brown locks, she walked to the side door in her room and flung it open. Grimacing as she walked into the bathroom, the tile cold on her warm feet, she walked over to the shower. Stripping herself of her loose, blank tank top and plain white underwear, her usual nightly attire, she tossed them into an already-large heap of dirty clothes on the floor and threw open the shower curtain. Alyssa stepped in and turned on the water, a cascade of warmth immediately covering her body.

Letting out a momentary moan of satisfaction, she reached for the shampoo. Squirting a large glob onto the top of her head, she rubbed it in, her mind wandering. Alyssa wondered just how many futa would be there? Would she be able to handle them all? Just how big were futa? She had tried to look online, but it was always hard to tell if the pictures were real or not. As her hands rubbed the shampoo into her scalp, her brain was filled with lurid images. Beautiful women with footlong cocks surrounded her fantasy self, each stroking their large appendages. Taking them into her mouth, into her holes, their lengths running across her skin, feeling splashes of warm cum over her body. Alyssa let out an audible moan as her hands moved down from her head down to her chest.

Her hands cupped her, as her username on the fetish site suggested, very large breasts. Lifting the unnaturally perky, fat mammaries in her hands, she let her long nails graze over the flesh before falling on her nipples. Gently at first, with a finger on each nipple, she let the tip of her acrylics graze the outside of her hard nubs, circling them slowly. Alyssa could feel her small brown nipples, one's that would've looked more appropriate on a less-endowed woman's breasts, get even harder, poking out far above her skin. Raising her hands up, she gripped her nipples between her fingers and twisted them roughly, drawing an even louder moan from the soaking wet woman.

Dropping one of her huge tits, Alyssa snaked her free hand down her flat stomach, her fingers skimming over her bellybutton. It finally reached her mound, gliding over a small, neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair, before finally reaching its target. Carefully dipping one finger down, her long red nail pulled back the hood of her clit, exposing the small circular nub. Using another finger, she began to twirl it back and forth, careful not to scratch it. Her circular movements got faster and faster as she tweaked her nipple even harder, her moans escalating all the while. Alyssa's mind flashed with perverse images of giant cocks and ridiculous amounts of cum. After several minutes,she let out a small scream as her body shook in orgasm, a stream of juices flowing down her leg.

Alyssa panted for several seconds, trying to regain her senses. As she came down from her wonderful self-pleasuring, a thought entered her mind: work. Shit, at this rate she was gonna be late. Annoyed she couldn't bask in the afterglow, she continued her shower routine once more. Very quickly, she grabbed a bottle of conditioner and doused her hair, all the while reaching for a bottle of body wash. Covering a hand towel with it, she began to wipe down her body, careful not to restimulate herself. Cleaning herself quicker than she would have liked to, she hopped out of the shower and rushed to get ready.

In record time, Alyssa was out of her house and in her small stylish car on her way to work. Her hair was still wet but manageable, which she put up in a messy yet cute bun. Her work outfit was fairly plain: grey dress slacks, and a professional looking matching grey suit jacket that covered a white blouse, one that strained against her immense breasts. She topped it off with a pair of black heels, which were currently pressing down on the gas with more force than was safe. Pulling up to a drab office building in record time, she pulled into the parking lot and stopped her car somewhat sloppily into a small space.

Marching into the front door, Alyssa checked her watch; shit, she was late. She nodded at the front desk security, who gave her his usual smile as he did his best not to stare at her bust. Catching the elevator before it closed, the brunette hopped in, hurriedly pushing the button to her floor. As the doors closed, she sighed, glad there was no one in with her. Pulling out a small hand mirror from the small black purse that hung from her side, she stared at herself, adjusting a few strands of hair and putting on a dark red shade of lipstick, Kissing her lips together a few times, she snapped the mirror shut and put it back into her purse - she was at her floor.

Walking out of the elevator, she waltzed out, trying to look casual and relaxed. Alyssa turned down one hallway before coming to the door to the offices. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and entered a world of cubicles. Quickly giving the room a scan, she hurried over to her own cubicle, not making eye contact with anyone and managing to get there without anyone noticing. Sighing once again, she sat her purse down and turned on her computer. Looking around once more, she pulled out her phone; damn, no new messages.

Opening a drawer in her desk, she threw her phone in before logging onto her computer. Another day, another dollar. Her fingers tapped, tapped, tapped away at the keyboard, checking her work emails and opening the programs she would need for the day. Her eyes darted around once again, flashing over her cubicle wall. Tapping her foot, always annoyed at how slow this outdated machine was, she gave the drawer hiding her phone a quick open. A new message flashed on the screen as a look of excitement flashed across her face.

YourDreamFuta: hi!

YourDreamFuta: still interested?

Pulling her phone from the drawer, Alyssa quickly replied:

BustyBrunette8: Of course!

YourDreamFuta: oh yay :)

YourDreamFuta: next week on Wednesday is when me and my friends are getting together

YourDreamFuta: is that ok?

BustyBrunette8: The day before Thanksgiving?

YourDreamFuta: yes!

YourDreamFuta: does that work?

Alyssa thought to herself for a moment. Fuck. She was supposed to fly out and see family on Tuesday. Hmmm. No. Fuck it. She could see her family whenever she wanted! A chance to be fucked by futanari was like a once in a lifetime opportunity! Besides, she could just fly out on Thanksgiving or Wednesday night, and blame it on work. Her family would understand. Looking back down at her phone, her nails tapped on the screen once more.

BustyBrunette8: Wednesday works just fine.

YourDreamFuta: yay!

YourDreamFuta: I'll text you the address and some information later

YourDreamFuta: ttyl

Before Alyssa could reply, a cough from behind her grabbed her attention. Throwing her phone into the drawer and shutting it promptly, she turned slowly, already knowing where the source of that coughing noise was coming from. Turning around in her office chair, forcing a smile to her lips, Alyssa faced the unwanted presence. A large, bulging stomach was the first thing she saw, pushing out the fabric of the white shirt covering it and straining its buttons to their limits. She looked up, before her eyes fell onto the smiling, flabby face of her boss. He looked back down at her, obviously leering, his smile more sinister than welcoming.

"Did you need something Mr. Johnson?"

"Alyssa," he started, informally using her first name, a hand coming up his face to scratch at his pale, triple chin, "you know you're not supposed to be on your phone during office hours."

"I'm sorry Mr. Johnson," her lips twitched, trying to maintain their smile, "I was just checking to make sure I had my ticket for my flight next week."

"Thinking about vacation already?"

"Just excited to see my family, sir."

"Should be coming home with me..." he grunted quietly, but not quiet enough for Alyssa to miss, "Try to get some work done and stay off that phone of yours."

With his last command, he turned around and waddled off. Alyssa watched him walk away with disgust, sure that he was going off to harass another girl. He had tried to ask her out several times since she had started working here, and she always did her best to try and reject him politely but firmly, lest she lose her job; he was, unfortunately, her boss. He was also the reason she stopped wearing skirts to the office, since she had caught him ogling her round behind several times and he would always find a way to brush up against her whenever she was bent over. Christ she hated that guy, as did all of the other women in the office whom he targeted.

Unfortunately though, he was right. Turning back to her computer, she got to work, trying to focus on the reports and tasks she needed to get done. Her vacation didn't start yet - just a few days left. She typed away, the urge to check her phone near overwhelming. Her eyes constantly glanced to the digital clock on her computer, counting down the minutes to her lunch break. And the minutes ticked by slowly, only increasing the woman's anticipation. Finally, when the clock struck noon, the office space began to clear out. People shifted around, some getting up and others pulling out their lunches to eat at their desk. Alyssa continued to type, wanting to wait till most of her coworkers were gone before she fished her phone out once more.

"Wanna grab lunch?"

Hiding her phone like it was some kind of dirty secret, Alyssa quickly spun around in her chair. It was another familiar masculine voice that addressed her, but this time it was one she didn't mind hearing. The man in front of her was much younger, and much more good looking than her pervert of a boss; he was also much kinder. He smiled down at her, his blue eyes twinkling in the light coming in from the office windows. A handsome man by any woman's standards, well built with a chiseled face, and had this been any other day, Alyssa certainly would've taken him up on his offer.

"Oh sorry Johnny, I would love to but I'm behind on my work, and you know how Mr. Johnson gets."

"Ah yes, The Great Dictator. Well maybe tomorrow then!"

"Sure!" Alyssa replied, lying through her teeth. She knew damn well she'd be just as mentally preoccupied tomorrow as she was today. The busty brunette watched as Johnny walked away from her cubicle, taking a minute to admire his well-sculpted behind, and continued staring until he made his way out the door. Turning back around, she grabbed her phone from where she had stashed it - between her legs. Her eyes lit up when she saw a notification pop up. It was a new message from Ashley! Alyssa hunched over her desk, blocking the view of her phone from any unwanted eyes, and opened the message. She gasped.

Bolting up from her chair, Alyssa immediately made a beeline for the door and almost slammed it shut in her rushed state. Damn near jogging to the bathroom that the several offices on the floor shared, she opened it carefully and entered. Peering around and listening carefully, she noted that no one else was in the restroom and quickly made her way into one of the stalls. Slamming the door shut, she sat down on the toilet and took out her phone once more. She opened the message from Ashley once again. A picture message. Alyssa let out a loud moan.

The picture, accompanied by a message that simply read 'a preview' with a winking smiley face, was of the futa's clothed cock. Ashley was wearing a pair of tight, grey sweatpants that clearly outlined her bulging cock. Her small hand was wrapped around the middle of the shaft, showing off her beastial member. It snaked far down her leg, the immense bell-shaped head resting right above her knee. It protruded from the fabric obscenely, looking like it was ready to tear out at any moment. Even though Alyssa couldn't actually see it, just the outline was bigger than any cock she'd ever seen, and was bigger than she had imagined; her fantasy might need some revising.

Panting, Alyssa reached into her dress pants and snaked her hand into her underwear. As she started to furiously rub herself, biting her bottom lip hard, she used her other hand to hold her phone only inches away from her face. She studied the picture like she was going to be tested on it, her hand masturbating her needy cunt vigorously. The only thing she wished for at the moment, besides the obvious, was for a third hand to grope herself with. Even faster than in the shower, she brought herself to orgasm, having to hold her moans in the best she could. Her body slumped against the tank of the toilet, and she began to pant once more.

Collecting herself, Alyssa knew she couldn't leave this so-called 'preview' unanswered. Pulling her soaked hand out of her pants, taking a moment to stare out just how much she had sprayed, she used a bit of toilet paper to wipe it up. After tossing the crumbled paper to the side, she set her phone down on her lap for a moment and prepped herself. She unbuttoned her blouse, and pushed her tits up, letting an overwhelming amount of cleavage spill out over the top. With a quick adjustment of her hair, letting a few more brown strands fall in front of her face, she held her phone out; a lip bite and several pictures taken later, she replied with her own not-so-little tease.