A Threesome Surprise

Story Info
I want to fuck you like a dog.
1.3k words
3.13
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand traced his erect cock through his jeans. His cock was askance, and his ball sac bulged visibly beneath the material. She could feel his fabulous balls, plump as two fat juicy plums beneath her digging fingers.

She unbuttoned the front of his tight jeans, and pulled them partially down, and could immediately see he was wearing a pair of white Kalvin kline boxers, which revealed his taunting manhood beneath the material. She could barely breathe. Was all that to fit inside her. Mmmmmm. She had had many men inside her over the years... but this one... he took the cake.

She pulled the elastic away from what was trapped beneath it, and his cock dwang'd forth, like some otherworldly flower, and was now standing, glaring and purple-red above the elastic of his boxers. She ripped them off. Her hand went directly to his ball sac. OMG she loved how they felt. Heavy and swilling with his man juice. She moved them up and down as though she was weighing them. She was always in for the feel. She leant over him, and took one juicy man plum in her mouth. She sucked it. Sucked it again, and again. The loose skin around it pulling taut. She looked up at his face, because he had moaned, or was it groaned at the pleasure he was receiving.

She so wanted to bite into those testicles. She bit delicately into the fleshy sac, her teeth entrapping one man oyster, and drew a speck of blood. She ran her pink tongue from the base of his balls, up his stiff shaft, and over the shiny head. 'Sweet Jesus,' he moaned. Inside she smiled, at the power she had over him. She licked the slit of his pee pee hole, and coated his cock head with her slippery saliva, then placed her mouth over his cock, and her mouth slipped back, and forth, over the glans, eager for her devouring.

Suddenly he stood up from the couch, and pulled her panties down to her ankles, and tipped her upside down, her juice-wet cunny in his face. She gripped his cock in her mouth as he began to 69 her. Pleasure was too simple a word for what they were feeling now. She was sucking his cock as if a snake full of venom. And he had his tongue in her cunt, drinking from her well of honey. Suddenly the door burst open, and in walked the eighteen year old girl who was flatting with them.

She had come in to ask them a question about paying the bills, and did not expect them to be in this precarious position. 'Holy shit,' she yelled. 'I am sorry,' but did not leave, and stood their looking. 'Get your clothes off' the guy said, 'and join us.' She hesitated for a second, and began to undress. The man and the woman who were in their thirties, stopped what they were doing, and he put her down. Desert was in the room, and they would pop her cherries.

What beautiful tits she had. Tits like pears, with tender-pink, puffy, aureoles. Her cunt was meaty, and plump, and red, as though she had been sitting too close to a fire. Her body was tanned, and juicy, on the eyes. With approval from his female partner who was watching, the guy stood up from the couch, his slightly curved cock sticking out rudely before him. His balls hung heavy in his scrotum. He walked across the room towards the eighteen year old, and his cock wobbled, and toggled, before him. His hands went straight to her tits. She moaned seductively as he touched them, his fingers tweaking her erect nipples, that had turned cherry hard. His ever straining erection poked into her belly button.

His wife stood up to join them, and hurried behind her, to kneel, and place her face between the eighteen year old's legs, her mouth and tongue searching for the pot of gold. That dripping peach, young, and heavy, with sexual scent. Meanwhile the guy had his mouth on one tit, and was swirling his tongue round, and round, that puffy aureole. He could feel the weight of her body, as she buckled in sexual ecstasy.

His partner had her teeth on the eighteen year old's meaty labia, and nibbled at the delicate morsel trapped between her teeth. She thought in that feastful moment how vulvas are compared to apricots, pomegranates figs, and roses. This one was definitely a fig. They laid her down on the dining-room table, and pulled back the chairs so the would be unimpeded in getting at this young feast.

His partner swapped places, and began kissing her on the lips, to get the salivary juices flowing. He meanwhile was tonguing the insides of her moon-white thighs. His long tongue deliberately straying into her anus area. He spent some considerable time licking, and poking his tongue into that sweet hole. She hadn't washed, and she smelt animal, and tasty raw. The eighteen year old girl squirmed with pleasure when his mouth found her young cunny. It took him back to when he was eighteen, and fucked his cock down to the bone. But he was 36 years old, and knew how to savor the sexual flesh before him. He deeply inhaled the the odorous moisture emanating from her cunt.

With his fingers, he puled back the labia exposing the nub of the fruit. Her clit shone like a deep sea pearl before him. He licked slowly her little penis. He nibbled, and gnawed at it. She yelped when he accidentally bit into it. His wife had placed her cunt over the eighteen year old's mouth, whose inquisitive tongue was slurping her experienced orifice. She was delving into my partner's cunt hole, loudly slurping down the cunt juices, that freely poured from it.

'Bend her over,' the male said. 'I want to fuck you like a dog.' So they pulled her half off the table, turning her around, so her white arse was proffered to his raging cock. His balls were aching to get inside that young hole. The eighteen year old had grabbed each side of the table with her hands, in anticipation of what was coming.

He stood back for a moment admiring that young cunt. God, it was so like a Edenic peach. Blushed ripe, and full to the bursting. Then he stepped forth, and lined his cock up with her slit. He slowly pushed the big head of his cock in. He wanted to savor every moment of this. His partner had got down between his legs, and was licking the base of his cock. She was there to look, and catch every drop of juice that evaded either hole. He pushed his sexual meat into her cunt, right up to his balls. He could feel his partner licking his ball-sac. He moved his cock, slowly back, so his partner could lick the eighteen year old's cunt juices off his aching stretch. He left just the head in. He felt his partner's tongue slither up his shaft, as simultaneously he could feel the eighteen year old's cunt lips tightening like a flesh noose around his glans head. Fuck, it was delicious. Electric shivers sent up his spine. Then he drove in with force, ramming his scrotum into her cunt, and he could hear both women gasp with surprise as they heard the smack, and squelch of his salty cock, fucking that sweet cunt into oblivion.

His partner licked up every seedy drop from his spent cock when he was done. She was even kind enough to lick the white lava, from between the eighteen year old's legs. Sex can sometimes be a surprise.

Is this story the truth, or is it a fictional lie?