All Comments on 'A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 03-04'

by Metalopn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ground hog day

It's the same fucking story over and over again. All you did was change the chapter numbers.

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 11 years ago

Exactly, what's up with that????

MetalopnMetalopnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I apologize...

...for it seeming as though it is the same story again. This was the version that was supposed to have been posted last time. However there was a mix up on my part and the wrong file was posted. I have been trying with little luck to get them to remove the other posting "A time to Play, A Time to Grow" as it was not meant to be on here (to many errors). By the time I had noticed the mistake it was too late, and I could not remove it myself because the name is to long to use the "EDITED" method of removal. So again, I apologize for the confusion, chapters 5 & 6 should be up in 3 or 4 days I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story ! ! Keep Writing Pleaseee

I always check the dates in the stories, so I never bothered about your little mistake...

Please keep on writing, it's a really good story and I love to see many more chapters !

Don't bother the annoying comments, people are just anxious to read more when a story is good :)

Get it on, Metalopn, You got it ! ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous