All Comments on 'A Touch of Lunacy Ch. 10'

by c_kitten

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
oh please let them find peace and love with each other!

i love this story, and i'm feeling so sad for donovan right now. i wished she would come to terms with what he did and what she is and accept him for what they are supposed to be to each other! great story c_kitten, can't wait for more!

rastogi2008rastogi2008about 12 years ago
confusing??

I don't know why but this chapter was very confusing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don´t want to waste my precious time anymore!

It may be the prerogative of the Author to form his characters as she/he wishes but it also is the prerogative of her/his readers to vote or not. The story line in itself is good but I just can´t stand that your female is just too stupid to give words to it... So no stars and get your act together. You have lost me as a reader, my small free time is just to precious to read about a stupid human/wolf when there are a lot of good authors with exciting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more...?

read all of this last night then i saw this one this morning...love it!

sakurtjesakurtjeabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I really like the story and loved the chapter! Donovan is so nice and understanding! She just has to fall for him at some point right? I know i would...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I love your story! Though another finds it a waste of time, then they should have stopped reading and moved on. If you read this series from the begining you understand why the characters behave and think the way they do. I'm just anxious to know what's up with Joe.. bring on the next one please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bravo!

Another great chapter, I'm glad that Catherine is now accepting that she and her wolf are one.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
nice

finally she has accepted her wolf!!

i really like this story and i really want to see what's coming next

well done!

k_k

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
She needed a good kick in the pants.

Finally, she's not being pathetic! I'm looking forward to seeing her grow into the position of alpha bitch.

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 12 years ago
How would each of us really try to deal with this issue of becoming a werewolf?

I like the fact that you are showing the conflict that would go on within ones self to except what has happened by no choice of your own.

Looking forward to the next chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well....

It only took 10 chapters to get to this point.......hopefully the ball will get rolling soon, and she'll finally accept him as her mate......I mean how many more times can the man apologize, he's trying!! Darn it..... 10 chapters of him apologizing!!!! He's been apologizing since 2009!!! Let's get on with the plot please I love the characters and I want to see them have their happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cool story

I really like this anyone who can't take the time to fully understand the story shudnt hav continued to read the story anyway donovan seem so sweet and understanding despite everything that has happened I hope she fully accepts her new life and forgives donovan and stop being rude to everyone I'm excited to find out how the story is going to play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cool story

I really like this story and anyone who can't take the time to fully understand the story shudnt hav continued to read this story, anyway donovan seem so sweet and understanding despite everything that has happened, I hope she fully accepts her new life and forgives him and stop being so rude to everyone. I'm really excited to find out how the rest of the story is going to play out.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
WTF!

I wish she would make up her bloody mind! Donovan is not the only one wanting to see what happens next! He is still my favourite character and hope he finally get to complete the mating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
does anyone else

think daniel is half vampire and half wolf. hes unnaturally fast for a wolf and his dad was allergic to sun light. ijs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Liking the story and are you seriously making people wait to find out what happens? Come on, it's been 6 and a half months. Where is the rest?

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
8 months 6 days

that's how long it has been since the last chapter. are you really going to make people wait longer till chapter 11?

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Just wandering if you are ever going to finish this story?

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneabout 11 years ago
Shame...

I come back to this ever so often, at first it was a few weeks then months, now... well it sucks that they don't plan to finish the story.

Oh well, and another one bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Omg this is such a good series, please keep going, can't wait to find out what happens between Katherine and Donovan. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what that is the end??????

I was reading and enjoying this story and it just ended......so what that is the end????

I see more....but I do not see more to this story now......why???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just found this story and wish that you would finish it. Donovan and Katherine have had bad things happen to them in their pasts,they deserve to find happiness with each other.

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1over 7 years ago
Ok...

Where's the rest? You've got me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

When are you going to continue writing more, I would love to know what happens next.

sinistertwin86sinistertwin86over 5 years ago

I wonder if the vampires are looking for Jennifer since george sounds like a vampire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 11

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great great great story. If you’re publishing this anywhere, please let us know! I’d like to purchase the completed story.

I hope you’re healthy and well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WELL! FINISH IT ALREADY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous