All Comments on 'A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 03'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome and amusing story

What a delightful little story with the sweetest taste of humor thrown in. I really hope you can find it in you to continue the story for a few more chapters. To any Nhymps that may be reading this comment. I wish I had the skill to write fun stories like these. Great success to you and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a funny and beautiful story. It was great to see Espin find a human that reminded her of herself. I really enjoy the quick wit of both Espin and Nikola, it comes across as real which makes it that much better. I will say that at the end, you had me in tears. I appreciate a well written story that can have that sort of effect on my emotions and this one is a five star grand slam. Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES