A True Fantasy Come True for Star

Story Info
Star needed this: A pool fling gets a bit wild.
2.2k words
4.03
5k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was named Star, and she was so modest.

She noticed men watching her but she was always afraid to confront anyone she found attractive.

Her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders as she went into the indoor pool at the gym to work out.

The cold water made her hard nipples pop through her one piece white tarzan swimsuit with one sleeve.

"Brrr... It's so cold!"

Then, she found a newfound determination to have as much fun as possible with her workout.

She splashed and used the foam water dumbbells, twisting and hopping around. She found herself in her own world and even smiling.

The young redhead lifeguard was a junior in college. This means she guessed he was about 22 years old. Every time she looked over her right shoulder, Star noticed he was watching her. Today she actually caught him winking!

She was blushing, she must have been twice his age, but she smiled as her glance went to the side.

After her workout, Star was standing outside, drying off and rummaging through her bag.

The red headed lifeguard came up behind her.

She was actually looking at some of the equipment by the outside pool.

The lifeguard startled her.

"Oh!" Star asked, "what is this?"

She pointed to the triangle shape of metal with chains.

"That is for the lift chair.", the lifeguard said, "it's helpful when people can't get into the pool without assistance. The chair isn't connected to it now."

Star mused and absentmindedly said, "Oh wow, cool! I thought it looked like some kind of crazy sex toy!"

When he laughed and changed his expression to amusement, she was backpedaling.

"Oh I mean," stammering.... Star said, "NOT that it's cool when people can't get in..."

He watched her closely.

"Nor did I mean to imply you had sex toys here..."

Silent, he watched her continue. Then she seemed to awaken to her own silly nature.

"Uh, sorry... I should go!"

She went into the outside locker room.

As she began to shower, she took note there was not only an empty locker room and shower, the whole facility was completely empty today.

A quick knock came. The door to the women's locker room creaked.

A familiar man's voice came through, "You left your water bottle?"

He was holding it up high, as if it were a white flag of evidence.

She noticed how he winked at her earlier ... is he trying to be alone with her, she wondered.

She stepped around the corner, "Thanks."

He looked at her body, and she was a bit older, but his eyes said he didn't mind.

She watched his eyes and he stepped a little closer.

She looked at his swim trunks and there was a massive hard on saluting her.

He quietly locked the door.

A step closer he said, "Tell me now, if you want me to go."

Star didn't know his name. She only watched him undress her with his eyes every time she was there, and it made her hot. He had also been sweet to her on a couple of occasions when she was just lounging around the pool.

Maintaining eye contact, Star began to peel off her wet swimsuit for his eyes to behold.

He got close and she said, "Wait"...

Too late, he was already kissing her. She found herself, for the first time, screaming into a kiss.

They both became incredibly turned on.

"Yes?" He finally responded to her request.

"Why me?" She pleaded.

"Shut up!" He said in a laughing and playful manner, beginning to make the kissing more forceful and urgent, he reached down and slid his fingers down to her pussy. As he felt how she was dripping wet, he groaned into her mouth with a satisfying "UMPHHH!" sound.

His fingers explored her wet depths, with a quickening pace.

Just feeling how ready she was made him so happy. He felt as if he was in love.

He turned Star around and bent her over a small chair in the changing room.

"I don't even know your name!" She managed to grunt out.

Just as she admitted he was a stranger, he pushed his already rock hard cock deep into her.

She felt herself stretched to receive the strange man and she found it to be the hottest feeling she ever experienced. So wild, primal, unexpected.

The chair quickly slid around and he was in a big hurry to fill her, so they both quickly found themselves on the floor. He lowered her, placed her belly down on a towel and as he pushed deeper and deeper, her cum began to make more and more mess.

He was amazed at how much hot white cum her body was able to produce.

Their hot sweat was intermingling and she found herself being pushed around harder, until she was about to explode.

He turned her over and worked on getting deeper, penetrating her from above and pinning her between the cold towel on the hard floor and his sexy muscular body.

They suddenly found a perfect rhythm together.

"I'm going to cum!!"

He said, "Yes, cum for me baby!"

Increasing his intensity with more motivation, she began to feel her legs shake. Her legs went to the wall, as she shook more they heard the windows rattle.

"Hmm.." he wanted to make her experience much more, still. She had been turning him on for a while, his fantasy girl deserved the best.

He picked her up and put her on her ass in the shower. Opening a door he had exclusive access to, he came back with a hose.

"What.... what are you doing?" She was perplexed.

"Spread those thighs, right now."

He was suddenly spraying her with cool water.

Star squealing, seeing no escape, said "Nooo!"

"Just sit down... open your legs. Make this easy." He was grinning.

She saw he wasn't going to he stopped. Accepting she really did want him, she sat down and said, "Okay, I don't know about this."

He ignored her protest. Lowering the pressure with a nozzle, he began by spraying her tits, her thighs, eventually from her belly to her pussy. She was shocked how good it felt.

He stepped away to controls and came back.

This time the water was warmer and he increased the pressure.

He massaged her pussy from afar, using the water. She moaned, screaming, gasped for mercy as he changed the pressure intermittently.

She became aware that this was something that was going to last a while. He wasn't giving up.

He smiled and even laughed as he sent her through waves of multiple orgasms.

Just when she thought she couldn't get any more out of this ecstasy, he would change the pattern and increase the water pressure. Spraying her tits and her pussy, he made her flesh a canvas for his water art, swirling and teasing her body.

After some time, Star was dripping wet. Wet from being hosed down. Wet with her cum oozing out of her.

He took off his swim trunks. Stepping close, she said, "Ohh ... you have already exhausted me! I can't take one more orgasm. My worn out pussy is so sensitive now!"

He kissed her to make her stop talking.

Before Star knew it, she was kissing him back.

He knelt down to her drenched pussy.

One lick from him and she was lost in sensation. Her body became responsive with trembling & shaking.

"AHHH! No, NO ...I NEED .... need...A BREAK!"

As she was trying to finish this sentence, he was already inside of her.

He lifted her and holding her breasts, he was fucking her against the wall.

His hips had hers against the wall. She was filled up.

"Do you want more now?"

Now that he was inside her again, she begged, "More, DEEPER... HARDER! FUCK ME!"

With each thrust, he felt her previous enjoyment from the water induced orgasms and a bit of water sloshed out occasionally with her cum.

They were already in the shower so he turned on the water. His massive cock was definitely having an effect on her. They both looked down at the way their bodies connected, watching their own actions make each other go wild.

"Help me ...help me cum!"

Now she was bucking up against him with a much harder push to match him.

He slowed down. He pulled out his cock with a slurping sound then fingered her slowly, keeping her up against the wall.

Her legs became weak and as she almost slid down, he picked her up and entered her again.

She said, "Oh yes... oh yes..... YES FILL ME UP!"

As they came together, she began to drool.

He never gave her his name as he walked out.

"Describe how you imagined using this chain by the pool."

He was unlocking the door.

He remembered her saying it looked like a sex toy.

"Do you want to be tied to it?"

Her face was unreadable and she sat silently.

"You didn't say no..." he told her.

She suddenly found herself not knowing what was going to happen. He couldn't be serious, wasn't he out of energy?

Next, he walked up slowly and scooped her up into his arms as if she was light, and he walked over to the pool with her. Placing her perfect ass into the seat meant to lower people in the pool, she was watching how he looked at her. His eyes were drinking in every inch of her skin. Slowly he put her hands into the triangular chain, and tied her wrists with a bungee.

Somehow, she was frozen in anticipation. Her hot pussy was aching.

He bent down and slid in one finger, slowly then watching her face as he began to speed up. She panted and said "more, more.. MORE!"

He smiled and he looked down at his small water bottle. Walking over with it to the refill fountain, she felt empty. The sexy lifeguard filled his bottle and she watched him drink. Again, he filled it and came back to give his Star a taste. She drank up, thirsty as hell.

When she finished, he took the bottle without warning firmly slid it deep into her soaking wet pussy.

"OHHHH!" Star shouted out in surprised shock.

As soon as it began, he suddenly gave her pussy a taste of unbelievable speed, each thrust making her gasp her breath a little deeper.

"What... are you..." she yelled, "doing?"

"This," he answered with a smirk....

Pulling out the bottle she found he was pushing his cock in, hard again and bigger than before. He was really turned on by her pussy. She squirted all over his cock and as it ran down his thighs, he took note and said, "That's right.... Enjoy this fuck."

With that, he firmly gave more attention to long slow pushes. He watched with restraint as she moaned, "Oh deeper!"

She noticed he backed out to keep from cumming. To make this session last, he pulled out and slowly stroked his cock. She was looking at it with so much lust.

He pushed in the water bottle again and slid a finger in her ass. Before she could protest, he pulled out the bottle and grabbed a pool skimmer and pulled his finger out of her ass. She was feeling like her world was spinning, she was tied up in the chair and her hands were bound. It was her fantasy!

All at once, he put the tip of the skimmer handle in her ass. Moving slowly at first, then working it in. Only an inch was in, yet it was in... then he shoved in one more inch.

She never felt anything in her ass, so her feelings were mixed. Pain and pleasure never felt so good. She was being dominated, and she needed it.

He stroked his cock and began to test how much of his fist he could fit.

"Your pussy is tight as fuck!" he was pleased, "I can't fit my fist."

Just as she opened her mouth to respond, he shoved his cock back into her pussy while the pool skimmer handle was still hanging out of her ass.

"Ohhhh! OHHH!" She began to take the feeling in without thinking about anything else.

Making her cum as she shook so hard, her legs were shaking like an electric blender... he was so engaged with the chemistry that he lost slow pace, forcing deeper with harder and forceful motions. She came again.

"Yeah," he smiled, "Take it... Take all of it! TAKE ME!"

He came and filled her pussy, he pulled out the skimmer from her ass and his cock from her pussy. As she'd never experienced any type of ass play and feeling a air of double penetration was amazing for her.

He finished and it took a little bit of time for his legs to recover. He pulled out and removed the skimmer handle from her, though it was never deep inside, she let out a yell when she it was removed.

He chuckled, almost playfully.

Lowering her down, after freeing her from his game of bungee ties was easy for him. He was strong and felt like treating her like a gentle, precious treasure.

She noticed his eyes on his seed, pouring fresh from her loins. He lowered her with both arms around her, then asked her, "Do you feel good?"

She closed her eyes and breathed out gently, "Yes."

A quick leap into the pool to cleanse herself off and she turned around...

He was gone.