All Comments on 'A Very Hungry Thank You'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

holy orgasms. literally no one compares to your audios....keeping doing what your doing baby. hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, thank you so much for this! I felt special and wanted. And very sexy. This is definitely going on my “treat day” playlist.

I do get a lot of pleasure from exploring with my hands, but the way you softly, calmly explained about the restraints felt so safe, and made me feel like I was the centre of your universe. You know you made me wait too long, I was squirming like hell anticipating your tongue on me. There was no way I was ever going to make it to zero.

Please know that you are doing great work, creating fantastic orgasms, and making the world a more satisfied and chilled out place. I feel amazing after listening to you, and coming hard; all of my senses awakened. I’m going to be so kind to myself today. I think I deserve it. I’m feeling incredibly sensual today.

There is nothing more wonderful than a generous partner. I adore that you are so libidinous. You just might be able to keep up with me. I don’t like it rough, but I do like it often.

I’m not aligned to the Literotica top five audios for women. I get really turned on by my partner and I both being really into it; really wanting to explore every part of each other, really aching to please. Not just “yes”, but “hell yes”.

So I hope you might make a few more recordings of just you, alone in bed, having fun, while you entertain those with other preferences? I would really like that. Then there’s something for everyone.

If you do feel like making another soft audio in the future – could I request morning sex? You know that not quite awake state, which makes everything feel a little fuzzy, a little magical. Maybe a little like this, maybe not.

~~

I get so turned on being spooned from behind, feeling us breathing in sync; your chest rises, my chest rises. Maybe your hand is on my breast, and I can reach up and intertwine my fingers. Give a little squeeze; tell you that I’m waking up, it’s playtime.

I am in absolute heaven if there’s a stiffening cock resting between my cheeks, just nuzzled in there. Maybe I grind back a little; maybe I’m rewarded with some kisses along my neck.

Reaching back with my free hand, I stroke an arse which I can feel clenching and unclenching as I grind a little more insistently. God, I love a good arse. One of my most favourite places to put my hands.

As I rock against you, I can manoeuvre the head of you against my hot slit; you slide against me so easily.

Maybe you moan a little. Maybe that gets me even hotter. Maybe I push a little harder, wriggling until the head of your cock slides into my wetness. Your hand slides around in front, and down; light brushes my skin, all around where I want it, but never touching. Sometimes I think you do that because you love feeling me squirm against you; that my frustrated cries really turn you on.

Maybe I raise my knees a little, into soft-serve, and you slowly but firmly push all the way in.

Maybe you want to share deep, liquid kisses and pull me round to you, into a lover’s cradle. That’s probably my favourite, for mornings. I want to run my hands over your back; grip that gorgeous arse of yours, reach between us and feel your balls, as they grow full and tight for me.

We have all the time we could ever need. We’re going to have a gorgeous, long, slow fuck; deep and hard but really slow, drawing out every ounce of sensual pleasure. Sometimes I’ll look in your eyes and see all of the affection and all of the hunger. Sometimes there’s too much else going on and I’ll have to close my eyes, so I can focus on your scent, the warmth of your skin, your insistent lips.

We rock against each other, sweet and slow, kissing, caressing, no words spoken, just soft sighs, growing louder and more frequent as the passion and the pressure builds. Maybe you (finally!) slide your hand down between us, letting me feel the combination of delicious internal pressure as your solid cock fills me over and over; and the external pressure as your thumb slowly circles my clit. I start to lose control. I hide my mouth in your shoulder, but you don’t like that.

“You're going to let me hear you.”

You kiss me deep, then the tip of your tongue starts to swirl around the tip of mine, matching the rhythm of your hips pushing against me, your cock pounding all the way in, your thumb circling. It all feels so intense, yet there’s no urgency. You are slowly, steadily raising me to an orgasm, and you know at this pace, it is going to be amazing for me. I’m going to come insanely hard, for a very long time, and it’s going to leave me a flushed and limp mess.

It builds. I have to draw back from your lips and tongue, because I need my mouth to swear. Oh god, oh fuck, oh yes. You’ve barely picked up your pace and here I am, completely at the mercy of your thumb, and your gorgeously hard cock.

I start to come. I come with a loud, deep moan and you keep thrusting, keep up the pressure, and it goes on, and on; you make me come so fucking hard. I grind against you, hungry to get every extra second I can of this amazing feeling; so full, so close to you, so wanted, so fucking glowing and dizzy and lost. I’m clinging to you, panting hard, my nails at your shoulder blades, my leg pulling you in tighter, closer, I’m slamming against you, using you, as I drag out every last second of this delicious, deep orgasm.

I let out one last, low and long moan.

I look into your gorgeous, lust filled eyes.

“Thank you. That was … “

I struggle to find a word that combines satisfaction, gratitude and an aching for more; but your lips are on my again and god, it’s so good to have you still inside me. Anchoring me; steadying me as I come down just a little from my high.

My mood shifts from romantic to lusty. I feel so dirty, having orgasmed so hard, and still wanting more of you. I’m not going to feel satiated until I am full of your hot, spurting cum. So now, we’re going to go at your speed. Now, you get whatever else you want.

--

Thank you for your attention, in every way. Have fun with the rough girls! I know they’ll have fun with you.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG!!! That was hot. I was listening in bed and I remember you counting down, i heard"6"then the next thing I hear is your command to cum and wow talk about a bed breaking, body shaking orgasm!!! I think there were fireworks too!!! Slept like a baby afterwards! Thank you Darling for the love 😘!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THAT is what I’m taking about! Magnificent. I love hearing what you are experiencing while you are driving me crazy, and knowing what I do to you adds to the excitement. I am so glad you decided to do these audios. I am off to check out the other one now. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the first comment I've ever posted on this site and I just wanted to say thank you for being here. You are extremely hot and I love the way you sound. Your way with words is the best and makes me melt and want to listen to you over and over again. Also your laughs and giggles, my favourite parts of your every recording. Literarily sending shivers down my spine.. Please keep them up! Cute and sexy at the same time ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You made me come at least three times, babe! You might be my new favorite now. Keep your stories coming (pun intended 😉😘)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Already memorized your profile name to store in my mental file cabinet for later,,, best secrets are never told but saved ,,, on another note holy CraP okay hold up this might make me wanna make an account to actually comment not anonymously bc like,,, you have a DANGEROUS way of talking and coercing me to comment like this with just a please man maybe I’m down bad already or life gave me literal rotten shit for me to discover fruit like this and act starved,,,

One suggestion? Or at least it’s my personal preference, I prefer this gentleness (?) and all of the reassurance you gave with such confidence…(?lol if you could call it that) not just like this but also if you were to do more intense recordings,,, kinda as a safety net or something. Obviously the more intense stuff gets the more you need to care for emotions afterwards. Ofc please don’t think you HAVE to do anything bc you don’t,! But yeah I did realize how much I enjoy being coddled ooof bruh

Making a mental note not to get obsessed but istg you’re making it very very dang difficult because there’s an actual human behind the voice — i appreciate that comment where you were like “let go and receive” I- damn shsjhdhs SHWHAHHSWHHEHE where are you getting your references from you experienced mf that’s one of the BIGGEST things I wanna hear and be appreciated with like,,, stOp I can hear your diabolical cogs turning from here and I’m getting SHIVERS man and damn I gotta stop rambling anyways zhhshxbs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had to try to listen to this twice, because the first time I straight up broke down crying during the intro when you were asking if what you wanted to do was okay. The fact that you asked made me feel safe and cared for, and you have an infectious laugh, which helped me relax. Thank you for making me feel protected and cared for and wanted. Thank you so, so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. The more I listened the more enthralled I became. I'm a huge audiophile, so hearing smooth sounds really turned me on. Your use of big word descriptors were so amazing I couldn't help but get lost in the moment. I agree with the other posts about feeling safe and loved. Unfortunately from all the assaults & abuse it makes it hard to trust enough to feel this way. Thank you for giving that back. I do have one note though. I preferred the soft laughs over the more loud harsh ones. For listeners with the same background might know what I'm talking about. Thank you again for this amazing feeling and taking your time & gentleness to get me there.

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmm, it absolutely thrills me to see how much you've been enjoying this piece! I love that I can make you feel good, make you feel cared for and wanted (which you definitely are), and help you cum so deliciously hard <3 Thank you so much for taking the time to express how I made you feel, your comments always keep my spirits extra-high and my thick hungry cock extra-hard for you... I can't wait to give you more and more of what you want, you're all so fucking sexy! I hope one way or another you're cumming again very soon!

Also, whoever you are, I've absolutely added sleepy morning sex to my audio to-do list - thank you so much for the deliciously detailed fantasy! If you're not an author on here yet, you really should be :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was so amazingly mind blowing! Felt beautiful, loved and very much appreciated! I came soo hard! Loved it <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There has only been one other man whose kisses alone who have had this reaction on me and he’s on YT. .🫢 My ears must be playing tricks on me.

❤️DreamerGirl

scandinavianillustrationscandinavianillustrationalmost 2 years ago

I haven’t quite come down from all the orgasms that you provided me through this audio. My limbs are shaky, my head is cloudy and dizzy, my whole body feels light and dreamy.. it’s… just marvellous. This has quickly become one of my all time favourite audios on here and you are definitely one of my favourite authors. Although I believe my neighbours might have a problem with my recent fascination for you, as every story makes me scream. I’m expecting them to make a noise complaint soon (wouldn’t be the first time). I don’t know what you’ve done to me. The pleasure you give makes me feral and docile all at the same time. Agh to be yours for one day..

Thank you for this wonderful moment,

all love, Em.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this so much. But I wanted to hear you come. As it was my clit was throbbing all by itself and I couldn’t touch it. You’re welcome

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmmmm if Tied to the Edge is half as good as this one we are in for a serious treat. The way your excitement builds gets me so worked up, you would be in for a serious treat after that 😉 My whole body is tingling after that so thank you ❤️

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years ago

This was my bedtime story and lullaby last night after a long week. It was exactly the right level of sexy and intense but with a soothing quality that helped me unwind and left me purring long after it was over. 😘

Well done.

TWS

CandieCane24CandieCane24over 1 year ago

❤❤ OMG!! It hurts! It teases!

You certainly know how to pleasure a woman baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need this to be the gold standard in your Foreplay 101 book. Pretty please? ***Dripping***

DianasDreamsDianasDreamsabout 1 year ago

I don’t know how I missed this one until now. I also have no idea how you managed to perform oral on me with only your voice but it seemed to work. That is quite a gift you. You’re like the pussy whisperer or something.

I didn’t think I was into the bondage thing at all. Your other audio series with that stuff aren’t my thing. But I liked what you did here. I like when someone pins my arms above my head and this just felt like that. Only you weren’t stuck holding my wrists and could do other stuff too.. hmmmm I might like a little more of that, gentle though. <3 <3 <3 Diane

PrinDY88PrinDY886 months ago

Your voice is so velvety and sultry. You have awakened something in me that I didn't know I had... you are definitely succeeding 😉

PrinDY88PrinDY886 months ago

I know I commented recently but... this piece is just so fucking hot ... My go to whenever I just need it to be about my pleasure.. this experience the hunger and the willingness to put your physical release aside and want to focus on me ... Biggest fantasy ever.. not yet experienced IRL (but a curvy girl, can dream right?) Every time I listen, I cum so many times and so hard that in the post orgasm fog I forget where the hell I am and that I'm not in your bed 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...