A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate gets a "taste" of what she's in store for tonight.
1.9k words
4.14
9.3k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was beating in time with the clock. I take a few nervous sips of the wine to calm my buzzing nerves as I watched Nicholas' eyes like a hawk for any sign to prepare myself. For a brief moment I break eye contact to take another sip of my drink when suddenly I feel myself being pushed roughly back into the wall and hands fisting in my blouse, making me drop the glass and spill the rest of the wine. I gasp as the air leaves my lungs and Nicholas takes the opportunity to claim my parted lips in a rough, probing kiss, his tongue swirling around greedily in my mouth. In spite of my nervousness I'm able to register that he's a very good kisser, at least much better than any guy I've been with.

I can't help but let out a moan as he nibbles softly on my lower lip. He's like a whirlwind of movement as he presses me hard against the wall, his hands gliding up and down my body till his hands rest on my neck and cheeks, framing my face and totally dominating me with his kiss. Nicholas' passionate kiss has my brain going haywire and I barely even notice his hands leave my face till I feel a sharp tug against my shoulders. I let out a gasp as the front three buttons of my blouse break away and fly across the room, leaving the top of my tan bra exposed and frayed rips on the hem of my shirt.

"H-hey, be careful with that, I like this shirt!" I pull away from the kiss momentarily to protest, momentarily broken from my stupor by the aggressive action. He just shrugs and smirks at me before pouncing down to ravish my neck and collarbone with his lips.

"I did warn you to not wear anything you care about," he murmurs unconcerned as he nips at the soft nape of my neck, leaving a couple hickeys as if further marking me as his property for the night. I drape my arms around his broad shoulders to support myself as I start to slide down the wall a bit under his weight. As I do this, Nicholas takes the opportunity to slip his hand to my lower back and pull me just far enough away from the wall to yank the remains of my ruined blouse from my body. I shiver a bit from the exposure and his hands start to quickly explore my body, rubbing sensually over my hips and stomach

"Mhmm, so soft, so supple, so many things I want to do to you," he whispers into my ear as his hand trails up my torso to lightly squeeze my right breast, making me gasp and shut my eyes tight from the jolt of pleasure I feel. While my eyes are still shut, without warning his other hand appears at the hem of my skirt and pulls roughly down on it, making me squeal a bit surprise and blush as the skirt tumbles down my legs and pools around my ankles, making me feel even more exposed and vulnerable before him. Nicholas chuckles lowly at my obvious discomfort and suddenly pulls away from me, stepping a few feet back so he can eye me properly, making me squirm under his heated stare.

A playful gleam shines in his eye as his gaze flickers down to the spilled wine glass on the floor between us.

"You should really have better manners when you come over to another person's house," he tuts me mockingly. "Why don't you clean that up for me," he gestures with a smirk to the puddle of wine and taps his foot impatiently. A small look of irritation flashes over my face at being asked to do such a menial task, in my underwear no less; but I obediently start to walk towards the kitchen when Nicholas stops me with a disapproving wag of his finger.

"No, no, little lady, with your tongue," he chuckles at the look of disgust on my face.

"You can't be serious, why?" I ask with a small shudder, making his eyes narrow at me dangerously.

"Because I said so, that should be all the reason you need, so do it now," he finishes with a commanding tone, bringing himself up to full height as I cower back from him. Without a word I slowly sink to my knees and bend over till my face is right above the overturned wine glass. I look up at Nicholas warily but he just smirks and waits silently for me to do as he asked. With a small defeated sigh I stick my tongue out and run it along the hardwood floor, soaking up as much of the wine as I can but just spreading most of it around. He chuckles and shakes his head in amusement.

"That's it, lap it up like the dog you are, pretty little bitch," Nicholas laughs mirthlessly as my cheeks go red as my tongue darts out a few more times, slowly cleaning up the mess int the most humiliating way possible. While I'm busy running my tongue along the floor, Nicholas creeps up behind me and I hear a loud swat and a light sting on my right asscheek.

"O-ow, that hurt, why did you.."

"That was for mocking me earlier," he cuts me off he as grips my bottom softly with his hand. Before quickly delivering another swat to my left asscheek.

"And that was for questioning me, don't do it again," he says threateningly as he leans down and pushes my back further towards the floor when I had stopped for a moment.

"O-ok, ok, I'll keep going, jeez" I mutter able to take the hint as I resume licking the floor. Only a few moments passes before I screech from a third blow delivered directly on my ass

"Oh Kate, the quicker you learn, the easier this will go for you," Nicholas sighs in mock disappointment as I force myself to stay silent, though a small whimper of pain escapes my lips as I can still feel my ass jiggling from the force of the blow. I keep licking the floor in this humiliating fashion for another couple minutes till I think its pretty much clean and I start to lean back up to a kneeling position only to have Nicholas grab my hair and shove my cheek hard against the floor.

"It's still not clean, I want the floor here spotless," he chastises me as he lets my hair go and resumes standing.

"B-but its clean, I can't get that any better with my tongue!" I protest at his unjust comment, which earns me another spank.

"Fine, you don't wanna use your tongue, huh? Then here," he says as he reaches into a cabinet to grab some soap and pour it on my bra, "Now scrub it clean, and you'd better do it fast," we says lightly with a small swat to my bottom again, jolting me into action as I blush hard as I'm forced to practically lie down and squirm lewdly around on the floor.

"Oh gawd this is so humiliating," I groan as I my nipples start to get a little hard and chafed from the wet fabric and rubbing them against the floor.

"That's the point, now faster, faster," he says with a trace of glee in his voice as he starts to continually spank me, making me cry out as each blow hurts worse than the last on my already sore ass. After a minute or so passes in this fashion I collapse to the ground and try to roll over to protect my butt from his rough hand.

"Oh little princess, if thats all you can handle in one sitting, you're in for a rough night," he laughs snidely as I lie in the soapy mess and gasp for breath.

"P-please just let me rest for a second," I ask softly, my eyes pleading for mercy but finding none in Nicholas's cold lust filled eyes.

"You know, I don't think so, I have another idea planned for you right now," I hear him say as he reaches down and roughly pull me to my feet by my hair, ruining the intricate knot in my hair as he casually drags me behind up to a floor to ceiling window. He thrusts the shutters open and presses my body against it.

"The windows need washed don't you think? And it would be a shame to waste the soap," he whispers in my ear as he starts to press my body against the glass hard, pulling my body in small circles by my hair as my breasts press lewdly into the window pane. My eyes open wide in horror as a man walking his dog stops for a second and stares at me in shock

"W-wait there's someone out there! I can't let him see me like this!" I beg as I try in vain to pull away from his harsh grip.

"Well then put on a show for him, touch yourself," he says simply as he keeps pulling my body around in the same pattern. I keep my eyes downcast but they flicker up briefly every couple of seconds to see the man still watching me with fascination as my hand slowly slips under the hem of my panties to just above my pussy lips.

"That's it, show him just how much of a slut you are," he whispers into my ear, biting my earlobe and making me gasp a bit as I start rubbing two of my fingers over my mound, biting my lip and blushing madly as the man is now staring at me with lust apparent in his eyes. Nicholas starts to press my body harder into the window, to the point I'm afraid it might break but I have no control over that so I just continue to obediently rub my clit, trying only to focus on the pleasure emanating from there and none of the rest of this humiliation. My eyelids flutter close as my hand starts to move faster, and my body tenses as I start to work myself to orgasm. A second later I feel my hand yanked out of my panties and twisted around my back to hold it still.

"N-no, no, no, I was so close!" I whine angrily, having wanted to at least get some pleasure out of this experience.

"Tut, tut, no, you only get to cum when I say so, which might not be at all tonight unless you're attitude starts to improve," he says coldly into my ear as he pulls my body away from the window, the last thing I see outside being the man with his hand in his pants clearly jerking off to the sight of me.

"Y-you're such a jerk, no wonder this is the only way you can sex with a woman," I say snidely, lashing out with the only weapon left to me but I instantly regret it at the hard, cruel expression on his face.

"Oh darling, I haven't even begun to be a jerk to you. Why don't you walk down the hall, Kate, and I'll show you how much of a jerk I can be," Nicholas says in a chilling voice as I gulp and mutely turn around, marching down the dark hallway with him not far behind me and a sense of foreboding running through my body.