All Comments on 'A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 02'

by kate_erotica_girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
emz77remz77ralmost 3 years ago

oooh is it 6:00 yet??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Going nowhere so far....3 Stars is another gift....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good start but awfully slow. The first two chapters could have been one chapter with a page 2. I like her defiance and look forward to her punishment and breaking. Hopefully the night will become a delight of humiliation and degradation for her so she will be completely shattered but alive when he finally lets her go. Will he actually let her go or will he keep her a bit longer?

tomar82403tomar82403almost 3 years ago
You have me for just one more, unless...

You think you are teasing, thinking the reader is enjoying the ride. While it truly was okay for your first entry - the second entry is going nowhere fast. It practically has me closing the book. One more, and you better grab us!

Your first two entries should have been one (combined)... don't lose your audience. Your writing is good - easy to read, somewhat descriptive, enjoyable - story just doesn't have a hook for a next read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you going to add to the story or have you quit???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh dear, sorry but I’m out. Something like DD:LG really should be in the Tags and it’s a nauseating hard no for me.

I appreciate that writing isn’t easy and that what might seem like a lot on A4 is very little on a Literotica page. She had a very very clear opportunities to say no to all of this which meant it wasn’t Dub Con. if it was a genuine relationship the bullshit “no safe words” would be another hard no. It’s unreasonable and very unrealistic.

Best of luck with your writing. Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous