All Comments on 'A Very Private Fashion Show Pt. 02'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland12 months ago

The two "Fashion Show" chapters are loads of fun: creative and inventive. They remind me a bit of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." The magic gets out of control of the magician; "The Falcon cannot hear the falconer; / Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;" and the narrator gets drafted into serving Debra's fantasy instead of vice versa. I just regret one missing element. It would have been fun to see Debra's possessive husband (mentioned in FS1) sputtering away as the Club members enjoy the lady in FS 2. Hey, how about a #3?

.

I hope you weren't overly influenced by one reader's grumbling about "rape" (comment on FS1). What good is Mind Control without at least some element of rape, broadly defined? Once you've got her under your control, what are you going to tell her to do? Mow your lawn? For its creativity, FS2 clearly rates 5*.

lexlogan8lexlogan812 months ago

Loved it. Two questions:

(1) Can either of them escape the fantasy?

(2) Is her her slave forever? (I think so.)

Campus77Campus775 months ago

OK I get the twist. Yes Debra becomes the voice and he does her bidding. In this case it's kind of reverse rape. He is the victim. But what fantasy exists for the two of them. Do they end up together or does she leave him in regret. I am still thinking of the "dozens of others" where this scenario didn't exist. I often think that mind control actually works in most dating situations. It's not magic but step by step manipulations of mind and body leading both parties into more erotic couplings. Further research is required.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES