All Comments on 'A Very Sensual Massage'

by Mattbiuk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 1 year ago

I loved the story but was hoping he would get fucked too. For me having my ass played with is incredibly erotic and I'd love to be fucked after having my whole played with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Matt you captured the excitement perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have loved both your two submissions. I remember clearly the excitement I felt during my initial “bisexual” experiences. One of the hottest was with a professional photographer and his male partner who came home from work just as we were beginning to explore each other’s naked bodies. He was delighted to join us in a threesome which lasted all afternoon. That is the day when I knew that I love men as much as, and often more than, I do women. While I considered myself to be straight with bisexual tendencies, I eventually had to admit that I was actually a clandestine gay with bisexual tendencies. I look forward to enjoying more of your “bisexual” adventures. Thanks.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Nice story, I’ve never been with an asian male. I liked getting a massage in my youth and the first male to give me one was about 15 years older than me. He treated my body with a tender massage. When he got to rubbing my tight ass and fingering it I got so turned on. He started to use his fingers on my hole and I was moaning like a bitch in heat. Then he leaned over and I felt his tongue playing with my hole. After a good licking I felt him lube my ass up real good. He then climbed on top of me and started to push into me. I pushed back and soon he was all the way in my ass. He was a nice 6.5 inches and average girth. He fucked me for a good 15 minutes and then turned me over and pushed back in missionary style. He bPounded me for another 15-20 minutes. He then started pumping faster and I knew he was getting ready to fill me with his cum. I grabbed my own hard cock and started pumping it. Then I felt him get harder and knew it was time for him to cum. When I felt him start to cum that triggered my own orgasm. My first shot hit my cheek then my chin my chest and finally the last dribbled into my pubes. Meanwhile he filled my ass up with an awesome amount of cum. He collapsed on top of me then rolled off to the side. He held me for about 5 minutes before we got up and went to take a shower together.

capecod2010capecod2010about 1 year ago

I was exceptionally aroused throughout this story. If you want to discuss it,just let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love tantric massages!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattbiuk@Mattbiuk
Broadminded, bisexual from the UK, have three stories here on lit, all true life about my experiences exploring my bisexual side. I also enjoy shibari, photography, bondage, restraint, both giving and receiving and also sharing my GF with the right people. Outside of kink, i...