All Comments on 'A Viper's Nest Ch. 03'

by VioletOrchid85

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Masterfully done wordsmith we will follow your progress with great interest.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this so far keep them coming. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep these coming. Just wonderful!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Enjoying this greatly.

Would love to read more.

GO123GO123over 2 years ago

Excellent writing and I cannot wait to read more.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all of you for your comments.

As someone who is not used to praise, these comments do mean a lot to me.

I do of course welcome all forms of comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible detail, interesting characters, and a bias for this sort of stuff has me hooked. Well done!

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks.

Chapter 4 will be up within the next few days, just waiting on the Mods to allow it (had to make a minor change).

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to PrivatePerv and the two Anonymous replies next to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aw, should you make the girl have never had sex with a Guy before?

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85about 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous - She's had sex before, with males and females, however, due to her shift pattern, she's been on a dry spell for a long time.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

So John’s treatment has altered him to be able to live among the vipers. Does that change any off his human cravings? Obviously he can ingest and process their food paste, but will he crave a steak and potato after some time?

It appears that the forces involved in Vortex travel overwhelm the human brain to the point of passing out, unless it’s for some other reason. It will be interesting to see what other things that vipers take for granted that will affect John and no what those affects might be

It also appears that the medical treatment has altered John’s reproductive system. Increased cum production, sensitivity(?), erection… I think I see the need for periodic relief happening. But one thing I am glad to see was the physicality mismatch between human and viper. She has to have a much larger mass than him, I can easily see her being able to break him if she’s not careful.

One thing that hasn’t been addressed or made an issue, is that John is for all intents and purposes the lager human left. What kind of psychological affect must that have, knowing that you can never see home again? The vipers obviously know more of human history than John does simply because they have been watching it and he’s been in stasis. I think I read in a previous chapter about a worldwide war. Are they referring to something that happened after John left earth? I’m surprised that John has not asked about more information on how he came to be there from the captain. Or been more inquiring about, we’ll, everything. Actually he wasn’t really freaked out when he got his first look at a viper. Does that mean there was some sort of brain manipulation, damage from the uncontrollable vortex jumping, or something else?

🤔

Anyway, thank you for your work and sharing this story. I’m off to read the next chapter

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story. Single concern - intimacy development. Things went too quickly from "we're only going to cuddle" to "let me lick your balls". Usually, humans don't let strangers lick their balls.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85about 2 years agoAuthor

@JAFCritic

For now, ignore the unexpected changes to John’s reproductive system. In discussion with a reader elsewhere plus my own thoughts on it, Chapters 1-8 will get rewritten (mostly minor things, some major). While I’ll still be writing a erotic story, I feel I need to tone it down a bit.

John was in stasis before his ship, the Poseidon, ended up entering the Vortex. You’ll note that John does seem to get angry about his current situation, however, he was specifically chosen for the mission he was on because he has the mental faculties to survive a long journey on his own, or even encountering aliens.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85about 2 years agoAuthor

@Dry_opinion

Especially if they are a 8ft tall curvy Viper woman with breasts that could probably crush your skull :P

Don’t worry about any issues you find in chapter 1-8, I’ll be doing a minor or major edit/rewrite once the story is complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletOrchid85@VioletOrchid85
I am a male author from the UK. My favourite genres are Fantasy and Science Fiction. Border Station Five is the rewrite/edit of what I have written so far of A Viper's Nest. The reading order for Border Station Five is Ch.01, Dear Diary, Ch.02. Going forward I will make su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES