A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Phone Calls, Sexting and some fun with toys.
22.6k words
4.76
3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers

I awoke to the ringing of my phone across the room but was unable to answer as both my arms were wrapped and pinned around the girls. I slid my hands free slowly, careful not to wake either of them and went over to my phone. I had a missed call from my mother, this could only mean one thing, they were either almost home or had just left.

I checked the time and saw that it was approaching noon when I was notified that I had a new voicemail. I hit play on the message and heard my mom's voice "hey sweetie, just wanted to give you a heads up that we should be home in a couple hours and wanted to know if you and the girls wanted to grab dinner out. Your father and I have something special we want to tell the girls. Excited to see you soon, hope the house is all cleaned, and the party guests have all left."

A loud scoff came from my father through the phone at her jest. "Love you and see you soon." The message ended with a beep and I put on some clothes and headed downstairs. I gave the living room a vacuum and made sure the room looked clean then did the dishes before I found out I had company as the two girls bounded down the stairs both with well rested and content looks on their faces.

I told them the folks would be home in about an hour but they wanted to take us to dinner so we should get dressed the girls were still naked as they sauntered around the house. At that they both made one last circle around the island to give me another look at their gorgeous bodies before heading upstairs.

When they returned, I was reheating the pizza as I ate a cold slice, Cassie was wearing tight short shorts that barely covered her ass and a band t-shirt, Tasha was in a pastel yellow sundress that came to around her knees. I offered them some pizza and we had a nice lunch the three of us before we heard the garage open.

I got up to go greet them and the girls agreed to clean up. I brought in the luggage and we were soon all piled in the car and headed to an early dinner. I was in my usual spot in the back row, we had all agreed to try to act as normal as possible to avoid raising any suspicion as my mom recounted their weekend from the front seat.

It was their typical Vegas trip with meetings during the day and gambling and drinking at night, they had seen a few shows and had a ball. Tasha gave a heavily redacted version of our weekend. We had gone to the social group on Thursday, movie night Friday, shopping, lunch and more vegging by the tv on Saturday, I heard a small giggle from Cassie but she explained it away, claiming to remember a joke from Saturday.

Then a lazy morning before doing a little cleaning. My mom nodded along, seeing that we seemed to spend a lot of time together while they were gone, but chalked it up to bonding and friendship.

We got to the restaurant and once we were seated and had ordered our drinks, my mom gave the girls the news she had mentioned. "We felt so bad about postponing Disneyland, and your father thought of a way we could make it up to you girls. Instead of going Saturday, we thought we would go up Friday morning and spend the weekend at the Grand Californian hotel. This way we will also not have to rush to do everything in one day. We already booked two rooms so you three will have to share, but I imagine that won't be too difficult since you got through this weekend and no one died."

The girls were overjoyed at this news and Tasha went into a long list of things she wanted to do. The rest of dinner was centered around the trip, I pointed out that I had to work Friday morning and my mom suggested that I join them after I was free. I played nonchalant and shrugged saying that worked for me.

After everyone finished their meal and we returned to the house, everyone seemed to be in high spirits. As I got out of the car, my father asked me to help him with something in the garage and as soon as we were alone, he looked at me and I could see that something was amiss. He got really close to me and accused me "I know you had someone over on Friday, Tom next door told me. I said no parties!"

Oh shit, the girls had been spotted. I tried to explain "They are Tasha and Cassie's friends, we met them Thursday and Cassie invited them over. It wasn't a party we had some soda and watched a couple films." He gazed into my eyes as if trying to see if I was telling the truth before he decided to let it go and left me alone in the garage darkness.

I took a moment to collect myself before I went inside, my mom was doing laundry and had some show on in the living room and a glass of wine in her hand. My father had gone to bed, exhausted from his long day and I took this as an opportunity to go to my room.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard my mom say something over her shoulder "thank you for vacuuming and spending time with the girls." I told her it was no problem and went to my room, which unfortunately was empty. I pulled up my game and was about to start a game when my phone buzzed.

I gave it a glance and saw it was from Cassie, she was excited for Disneyland. The match started and was not doing well, my phone buzzed again and figuring it was Cassie decided to let it wait until after the match to check it. We were getting beaten easily and soon we were put out of our misery, my playing being a significant factor.

I turned off the game and checked my phone, I had a few texts from a new number and another couple from Cassie. I opened hers first, and they helped with my sour mood.

I am so excited for Disneyland. I haven't been since I was little. Maybe we could get some alone time soon?

You should bring the vibrating panties those could be fun to play with in public. What place would be more exposed then there?

Maybe I can find some way to drive with you? We could have a really fun ride together :P Last night was amazing and something I had only fantasized about.

I told her I would be more than happy to bring them with me and if we could swing it that would be much better than driving alone. I then went to the other number and read the messages

It's Tasha, I got your number from Cassie, I forgot to ask you for it earlier. You were an amazing cuddle buddy and yesterday feels like a dream. If I hadn't woken up in your bed I would have thought so.

I just wanted you to know I am lying in bed, thinking about last night. I can't wait for more sleepovers.

I told her that I had also been convinced the whole thing was a dream and that I was always willing to lend a hand if she ever needed it. I also told her that I would love to share my bed with her anytime and maybe we could have a sleepover this weekend when we had the hotel room.

I was debating what to do before I called it a night and decided to smoke and do some reading. I was packing the bowl when my phone buzzed with a message and picture from Cassie. I opened the picture and saw that it was closeup of her pussy, her rabbit shoved in deep and the message said wish this was you.

I put down my pipe and stripped as I gave my cock a few strokes to make it nice and hard. Then holding up the pipe and making sure she could see my nakedness sent her a picture. I was exhaling the smoke when I got another text.

OMG seeing you naked made me so wet, thinking about the three of us naked and fooling around like yesterday but it never had to end. Did you see that Tasha was loving it? I mean once we got her naked, she didn't want to get dressed. I gave her the option when we woke up, but she insisted we both come down that way. I think we opened her eyes a lot this weekend, she just asked me what cuck means. I told her about that, and you should have seen her eyes.

I finished smoking while I responded about how comfortable we all were and that I was not a fan of cheating, but I would make an exception for her turd of a boyfriend especially if it meant more fooling around with Tasha. I debated putting my shorts back on but crawled into bed naked instead and soon I was drifting off to thoughts of the girls and I doing all kinds of things naked together.

My alarm awoke me, and I got ready and went to work, Mondays are always hell for a coffee shop filled with people who had squeezed too much fun into the short 48 hours. I returned home from work and found the house empty, I hopped into the shower and washed away the stink of work.

I was toweling off in my room when I heard voices coming into the house. I slowed my toweling and waited to see who it was, hearing the voices in the hallway I knew it was the girls. They were chatting loudly and giggling about their day when my door swung open and I dropped the towel as they both barged in.

I made a Captain Morgan pose, my leg on the chair and my cock which was half hard in my hand and quickly getting stiffer. After they took in the view for a few seconds Cassie announced their plan "I had an idea today for Friday, what if I had a sleepover at Anna's on Thursday night and then I could sleep in and we could drive together!"

Tasha gave her a shove "it was my idea, you liar!" I was silent as they playfully fought in my doorway, before I nodded slowly "that is a great idea, let's see if we can get my parents to approve. My father knows we had guests on Friday so you could mention that tonight."

I removed my foot from the chair but continued standing there naked my cock now stiff as a petrified tree while we talked. "Do you girls have anything else planned this week?" I asked, unsure about how things would work now that we no longer had the house to ourselves. Tasha had plans "I have bible study tonight so you two will have to stay out of trouble alone, but maybe you would want to go with me to the movies either tomorrow or Wednesday? And then if Cassie is at Anna's maybe we could hang out and do something? I don't think I want to go to the social group again but maybe we could say that is where we went" the look on her face implying she had something more fun in mind.

"I would love to see a movie with you, anything you have in mind? And I think we got all there was out of social group. How about we get dinner on Thursday, just the two of us?" Tasha was very excited about those plans.

Cassie spoke up "now that we have our plans, would you like to put on matching outfits with Steve? She didn't wait for an answer and her shorts hit the floor and her shirt was off in a flash. Not one to be outdone, Tasha's sweatshirt soon followed, and she was quickly undoing her jeans revealing that she had gone braless while they were out.

Cassie became distracted as this surprised her as she was undoing her bra clasp when Tasha's panties hit her ankles and she stepped out of them now in her birthday suit. Cassie took in her body with her eyes and slowly finished getting nude herself.

It was too dangerous to really do anything so we talked about our excitement for the Disneyland trip, talking about how we would have an extra bed. We heard the garage door open as we were discussing the rides we wanted to hit, and the girls gave me a quick kiss before they gathered up their clothes and returned to their rooms.

I got dressed in my usual nighttime gear but decided to go commando, hoping that my erection wouldn't cause too many issues. I was in the kitchen gathering supplies to make myself a sandwich and chatting with my folks when Cassie came down, also wearing her usual nighttime attire, a pair of booty shorts and a loose t-shirt.

I offered to make her a sandwich and she was more than happy to let me make her one. My parents heated up some food and took their plates to the living room and ate there. I finished our sandwiches and poured a hefty amount of chips on the plates offering Cassie hers when Tasha came downstairs in her sweatshirt and jeans as she gave everyone hellos and goodbyes as she headed out for the evening. Cassie and I sat at the table, her back to the living room. We dug into our sandwiches and Cassie would catch my eyes on hers and then she would lift up her shirt and flash me, only a short distance from my parents on the couch.

I enjoyed the show and placed my foot on her chair and rubbed it against her crotch to show my appreciation. With our sandwiches, Cassie making sure she had mayo around her mouth reminding me of the night before when my cum had been sprayed all over her face.

She made sure I was looking before she pushed the mayo into her mouth and licked her lips teasingly. I washed the plates and she got up and went into the living room. I could hear her ask about her sleepover plans; I heard an excited squeal that didn't sound like it was from the television as I made my way toward the stairs.

I saw that Cassie was giving my mother a big hug and thanking her profusely, then she gave my father a hug as well and told him thank you several times. I was walking past when my mom called out to me "sweetie, Cassie has a sleepover with a friend on Thursday, would you be a dear and pick her up after work on Friday and bring her with you? She said she had already made the plans before were announced and her friend was busy the rest of the week and couldn't reschedule."

I put on a show of thinking about it for a second "for you, of course."

My mother gave me a big smile and Cassie bounded over and gave me a big friendly hug, "thank you Steve, I can chip in for gas if you want?" I told her that was not necessary, and I am sure it would be better than driving solo.

Cassie let me go and I went to my room, loading up my emulator and packing a bowl when Cassie snuck into my room, just as I expected. I greeted her with a fresh bowl and a drink as she came over to join me by the window.

Cassie took the first hit and then passing it to me, she spoke in hushed tones "I have so much I need to tell you but couldn't because we weren't alone." I took a hit as she continued "thank you for telling Tasha about Bri, I am like 90 percent sure she sees this like I do. I am doing my best to help you out there."

I handed her the bowl and she held it for a second before she kept going "Bring both pairs with you by the way, the vibrating panties, Tasha might want to try it too." She took a hit and then continued "I know you got that butt plug for me and I think I want to try it. I have never had more than a finger up there, but I have always wanted to try that."

She passed me the pipe and took a big drink from her cup. "What would you like to do tonight?" I asked as I blew out a large cloud of smoke. "have you ever played drunk Mario Kart?" she asked raising her eyebrows invitingly. I shook my head and she explained "So the object is you have to win, but you have to finish your drink once the race starts. However, you can only drink while you are stationary, no spilling."

Sounded good to me, I could use some drinking and video games, the last few times I had been distracted and they had been poor experiences. I made sure we both had full glasses and we settled on my bed to play. I won the first race, downing my drink right before I crossed the finish line in one go. We got refills and were about to play when Cassie asked me to go downstairs and get a bag of chips and check on my parents.

I put down my drink and walked quietly down the stairs and found the living room empty and dark. The light was also out in my parents room and I could hear the soft drone of their fan, I grabbed a bag of chips and returned to my room to find Cassie had found the bondage kit and was in the middle of opening it.

Placing the items on my desk neatly when I caught her, she turned and froze then realized it was only me. I held up the bag and she motioned me over and returned to what she was doing. Once everything was laid out nice and neat, she sat back on the bed and I joined her placing the bag at our feet for easy access.

I lost this race, Cassie hit me with a shell while I was stationary after chugging her drink as the race started. We heard Tasha come into the house and she went to her room, I waited to see if she was going to join us. Cassie informed me that she wasn't coming, apparently, she was giving Cassie and me some alone time.

Cassie's phone buzzed and she looked at her phone and then read out the message, "if you two do anything, can I you take pictures? I am sure it will be very educational 😉" I shrugged and let Cassie decide, she sent back an emphatic yes while I refilled our cups. I was about to turn around and pick another race, but Cassie had other ideas as she walked over to the neat line of items and grabbing the paddle gave me a smack when my back was turned.

I gave a playful response, oohing and looking at her over my shoulder my hand over my mouth acting all innocent. I offered her the cup and when she reached out for it, I snagged the paddle from her hand and softly laughing ran away.

I eventually cornered her against the bed, and she took one last drink placing her cup on my nightstand, "I think someone has been a bad girl" I said as I gave the paddle a soft smack against my palm teasingly.

"Oh, I haven't been bad, I have been downright naughty. I need to be spanked, if only there was someone to punish me and show me what happens to naughty girls" she teased as she bent over onto my bed presenting her ass to me. I approached and asked, "how rough do you want it?"

She answered without looking at me "show me what you have big boy. I laid out your tools and all are fair game. Red means stop, in case its needed." I took her words and brought out my competitive side I held her down with one hand as the other ripped off her shorts and panties roughly.

Now that her ass was bare, I gave her a few warmup slaps, which led her to goad me on asking if that was all I had. I was about to give her another few smacks when I glanced over and saw the feather. I grabbed it along with the blindfold and returned to Cassie who was shaking her ass at me waiting for my next move.

I barked an order "remove your shirt and return to your spanking position." She followed wordlessly, not even looking at me as she tossed it aside along with her shorts and panties. Returning to her position I put the blindfold over her eyes and made sure it was snug but not too tight.

She seemed to be surprised by this and I could hear her take a deep breath as she waited in the dark. I took the feather, and placing the paddle on the bed, began to tease it against her thighs which caused her to quiver and move as she felt its soft bristles running up her legs. I could see that she was very wet and took the feather and brushed it against her sides before replacing it with the paddle and giving her a sharp smack.

She moaned and moved as the paddle hit, then remembering she mentioned pictures and I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her before I got one right as my paddle connected with her ass. I put my phone down for a bit as I gave harder and harder smacks, which made her moan louder.

Afraid she would wake my parents, I grabbed her discarded panties and held them in front of her face "open" I ordered, and she obliged as I shoved the balled panties in her mouth to use as a crude gag. I gave her another hard smack and the gag seemed to muffle her moans enough that they wouldn't wake anyone except Tasha, but she was probably listening intently if she were awake.

I took the paddle and slid it against her lips, and I could hear another muffled moan escaping from her mouth. I gave her a few more smacks before placing the paddle on the bed and grabbed her hair tightly and she followed my pull as I made her stand and then pulled her to her knees.

I put her hand on my shorts and she understood, freeing my cock with little trouble, I removed her rudimentary gag, and she was about to say something when still holding her head I pulled her onto my cock as I thrust forward.

Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers