A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies now clean we stood close together under the slowly cooling water, still standing in silence. As the warm water began to run out, I turned off the shower and we both slowly stepped out. I offered Cassie my towel and she took it and began to dry off while I admired her body in all its naked glory.

She held the towel open around her body and motioned me to join her. I let her take me in her towel covered body. She took me in her arms, and I let her towel me dry as I felt her warmth against me. Deciding I was now dry, we cuddled close inside the towel before Cassie took my hand and we exited the bathroom and she led me to her room.

She gestured for me to her bed and I lay down and watched her as she walked around the bed, her nakedness glowing in the moonlight. She climbed into the bed and soon we were cuddled up on top of the covers.

We lay in silence for a while, I was unsure if she wanted to just cuddle or was in the mood for something naughtier. She whispered in my ear, "I want you to make love to me."

I pulled her to me and gave her a long tender kiss as I moved to being on top of her. She watched me her eyes wide as I lifted up her leg and slid between them, giving her calf a soft loving kiss. I put her leg down and I got into position, the tip of my cock lightly touching her wetness.

I slid in nice and slow and let my fingers graze against her body tenderly. I locked my eyes on hers and as I filled her with my length, I held it there and gave her another soft tender kiss. I began to slide in and out slowly as with every forward stroke I planted a soft kiss on her body.

She bit her lip as my strokes began to become faster, still slow but her wetness lubing my cock with each stroke. I could feel her breathing get faster as I kept up my smooth pace before I felt her legs lock around my back and begin to pull me to her as I stroked, forcing me to move my hips faster. As she started to let out moans despite her best efforts, I put my mouth over hers and she moaned into my mouth as our tongues began to slide back and forth.

I could feel her start to writhe on the bed and her orgasm was approaching. I gave her slightly faster thrusts and soon her back arched and I could feel her body respond to her climax. I kept our deep kiss going until she pulled away, my cock still buried entirely inside her. I slid slowly and rolled over so that I was lying next to her and pulled her close.

She whispered into my ear a thanks and soon I heard her soft now familiar snores. I lay in her bed for a while, thinking back to how she had told her parents she had a crush on me. Part of me worried that she would want to be exclusive or expect something more than some cuddles, I was quick to try to discard those thoughts as I looked around her room.

It was sparsely decorated but I could see clothes scattered around in small piles around the room, as I lay there, I thought about her upcoming birthday and ideas for what appropriate gifts I could get her. I soon found my eyes getting heavy and I slid my arm free and tucked her into the covers before I turned off the bathroom light and was quickly asleep still naked in my own bed.

I was woken to my alarm, which I had set before my shower the night before and got up to get ready for my day off. The girls were still asleep, so I decided to go grab some breakfast for them. I went to the store and was grabbing some orange juice when my phone buzzed. It was a good morning text from Bri and an apology about falling asleep. She also sent along a picture of her posing naked in front of the mirror, the gemstone topped butt plug clearly visible.

I told her that she never has to apologize when she gets fucked into a coma, referencing our roleplay from the night before. I was grabbing some other goodies when she responded. She wanted to know if I were going to the social club tonight so we could have our fantasy rendezvous in the bathroom.

I told her I would be going for that reason alone as she had given a great argument to return to the drab affair. She agreed, saying that she had only gone so Anna could find someone to fool around with, so her parents had been ecstatic that she wanted to go without Anna.

She asked what she should wear for our little tryst and I told her that I wanted to be surprised, but she needed to keep herself accessible and wear panties so I would have something to gag her with. As I made my purchases, she wanted to roleplay, but I wanted her to be on edge when we met so I told her she couldn't cum until my cock was deep inside her.

She had to go to class, and I made my way home. The girls were still asleep when I returned and I set about preparing their breakfast, making omelets and hash browns, and pouring tall glasses of orange juice before I plated everything and found a couple trays we had collected for times when someone had eaten in bed and carried them deftly up the stairs and placed one near Cassie's door before I softly opened Tasha's door and gave her light encouragement to wake up.

As she rolled over to face me, I thought about how I should have brought them breakfast naked but alas it was too late. Tasha rubbed her eyes as I offered her the tray, placing it around her and giving her a kiss on the forehead before giving her a kind good morning and leaving the room, and headed over to Cassie's room.

Cassie was harder to wake and I had to put the tray down and give her a soft shake she shooed my hands away before she rolled over and saw me standing over the bed. I bent over and popped up with the tray offering it to her and then I repeated my forehead kiss and a good morning before I turned to leave her to eat.

She called out to me when I was in the doorway "thank you for last night."

I turned and gave her a big smile "it was my pleasure." And then I returned to the kitchen to clean up and eat my own breakfast. I was slathering my hash browns in hot sauce when Cassie came downstairs, one of her large bags from her arrival under her arm, naked just as I had left her last night.

She placed it by the front door and popped into the dining room as I had taken a large bite of hash browns. Pointing to something under the table, she got onto her knees saying I dropped something and that she would get it for me. I tried to protest but she shook me off and crawled under the table.

I found out what she was doing as I felt her hands on my shorts and soon my cock was free, and she was sliding it between her lips. I tried to keep eating but I was distracted stealing glances under the table to look at her, her eyes looking up at me as my cock vanished and reappeared from her mouth.

Tasha came down, in just a pair of panties with an equally large suitcase which she also placed in near the front door before joining us at the table. "Where is Cassie, I thought I heard her come downstairs and I saw her luggage by the door?"

Tasha asked as she sat down across from me looking around the room. I slid my hand into my lap and grabbing Cassie's head forced my cock down her throat which caught her by surprise, and she made a gagging sound before I released her head at which Tasha took a glance under the table and she figured out where Cassie was hiding.

She put her hand under the table and did something which caused Cassie to pick up her pace. Tasha put her other hand onto the table resting her head in her hand as she thanked me for breakfast and told me how delicious it was, acting as if she didn't know Cassie was blowing me under the table.

I told her that it was my pleasure, and I could hear Cassie's sucking and moans become louder. Tasha asked if I had any plans for the day, and I shrugged as I took a last bite of the omelet. I could feel my body sending its signals through my body that I was about to cum and gave Cassie a soft tap on the head as a warning. I asked Tasha if she would be willing to be lookout tonight and she nodded.

Happy to play her part and she seemed a little excited at the prospect asking if maybe she could get a taste of what Bri got. I nodded as my body tightened and I came deep into Cassie's mouth, her face buried against my chest. Once Cassie had finished cleaning up whatever mess we made she popped free and sprung up from under the table, acting nonchalant about what she had been doing, she claimed I had dropped something, and she had retrieved it.

Tasha who had been acting as if she was innocent of what had just happened "oh really, what did he drop? I don't see anything in your hands" as she said this, she put her hand that had been under the table to her mouth and gave it a lazy lick, as I saw in the light that she had something on her hand.

I took a guess at where her hand had been and what had spurred Cassie to increase her pace. I finished up my breakfast and went to the kitchen when I realized that Cassie had left my cock hanging out, it still hard and sticky with saliva and my cum. I put my dishes in the sink and the girls were talking at the table about what they wanted to do today.

Cassie was excited about her sleepover at Anna's and was talking about she was going to bring the two-sided dildo she had bought and hoped to use it. I went to their rooms and grabbed their trays and brought them down when the girls turned to me and Cassie had an idea for what we could do with our day "could we play some video games? Tasha wants to join us."

I nodded and we all cleaned up the dishes and put everything away before the girls raced me up the stairs, Cassie making sure she was close to the stairs and had a head start. I watched and let them fight it out admiring the view of their asses as they bounced up the stairs and down the hall.

I went to enter my room, but Tasha was sliding off her panties before tossing them at me and putting her hand on my chest to stop me in the doorway "no clothes allowed" I went to remove my shorts which were still underneath my rock-hard member when she shooed my hands away and slid them down for me.

Her hands then turned to my shirt which was soon on the floor and ran to find a spot on the couch. I loaded up the emulator and handed Cassie a controller, I offered the other to Tasha, but she shook her head, content to just watch. I was about to sit against when the girls slid apart and grabbed my arms and pulled me down onto the bed in between them.

Cassie and I played for a long while, everything was normal except for the fact that we were all naked. After finishing a game, Tasha excused herself for a moment and once we heard the bathroom door close, Cassie turned to me "since we are both gonna get our rocks off tonight, I think we should help Tasha out. I mean she is gonna be all lonely while you give Bri a good hard dicking."

I nodded and listened to her as she laid out her plan. We started up another round of gaming when Tasha returned, I slid over, so she was between Cassie and me, as per the plan. When the round of the game Cassie and I put down our controllers. Tasha looked at us, curious what we were doing, before Cassie explained that she wanted to play something different.

With that she pushed Tasha back onto the bed and climbed on top of her and pinned her down. I slid off the bed and got between Tasha's legs. I positioned my mouth near her pussy lips so she could feel my closeness before I slid two fingers into her pussy as I kissed her thighs inching my mouth closer.

Cassie had given her a deep wet kiss as Tasha squealed as she was surprised by our surprise. I placed her legs around my shoulders and my tongue began to flick her clit and she pulled me closer with her legs now locked like a vice around my head.

I fought her efforts to pull me closer my fingers sliding back and forth picking up a faster and faster pace. I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and tasted her sweet nectar and she squeezed her legs tighter, but I kept my head in place, pushing against her.

I gave her clit more flicks with my tongue before I put my mouth around her pussy and began to use my teeth to bite and pull on her clit, which flooded my face with juices. I added another finger and began to mix up my motions alternating between making circles to ramming them in like they were my cock.

Her legs pulled me in tight and I slid my tongue into her wet love box, savoring her tasty juices. Eating a girl out had always been something I enjoyed. As my tongue worked in and out flicking up and down, she pulled me in tighter and I relaxed my push back as I felt her body squirming above me.

I pressed my thumb against her ass and that sent her over the edge, flooding my face and fingers with her orgasmic juices. She held me against her tightly as she rode the waves of pleasure crashing throughout her body. Her legs eventually relaxed their death grip, and I was able to see that Cassie's pussy and ass were right above my head.

Never one to leave someone out, I grabbed her ass in my hands tightly and slid my tongue along her ass teasing her puckered asshole before I stood up. Cassie let Tasha's hands free from where they were pinned against the bed and turned to look at me "did you just do what I think you did? I think I just got a brief rimjob."

Tasha who was still taking deep breaths asked, "what's a rimjob?"

I explained it to her and watched her eyes go wide "I put my tongue in her ass. It was sitting there all invitingly, and I was all worked up so I couldn't resist."

Tasha took in this new thing and she seemed very excited by the idea, "is that common?" I shook my head, "most people are turned off by any kind of ass play. I just see it as another way to have fun. I had never done it before just now, but I like teasing this perfect ass"

I gave Cassie a hard smack on her ass, leaving a red handprint but it quickly began to vanish. Tasha wanted to know more "I guess I can see people not liking that, but I really like it when you use your thumb" referencing my finger that had been against her ass only moments ago.

Cassie rolled over to lay next to Tasha who scooted over and gave their separation a soft pat. I climbed onto the bed and we were soon in our usual cuddling position, the game still paused and abandoned.

I turned to Tasha, "I wanted to thank you in advance for tonight, since you agreed to be lookout. And you have to ride with my folks tomorrow while Cassie is riding with me."

Tasha shrugged "it's nothing, your parents are nice enough and I can get all my shopping done before you two show up and we can focus on having fun. I did have a very naughty idea, should I keep it a surprise or tell you both now."

Cassie wanted to know but I said "I love surprises, especially when they are as beautiful as you two. Why don't you save it for later?" Cassie conceded and we began to talk about ideas for things to do during our trip, when I remembered something, I wanted to show them both before we left.

I got up crawling over Cassie and I went to my closet, pulling out the vibrating panties. I pulled them from the boxes and handed one to each girl as I pulled out my phone, "look at this" and hit the weakest button on the remote and I watched their eyes both light up as they looked at each other realizing that they had both felt the vibrating.

"If you wear them together, I can tease you both at the same time. I thought maybe we could make a fun game out of it; it will be sneaky but will help us pass the time while we wait in line." They were both very excited at the prospect and Tasha wanted to try them out but I cautioned that these things have notoriously short batteries so we should save them for the weekend.

I put them away and returned to the cuddle pile in my bed. We all drifted off to a lazy afternoon nap and were woken a short time later by Cassie getting up and giving us a soft shake. "I was having this amazing dream where I was cuddled with these two absolute angels, oh wait that was real"

I joked as Cassie told us that Anna had texted and was on her way and she needed to get ready for her date. She went into her room and Tasha curled back into me, somewhere between asleep and relaxing.

I was thinking about how everything had changed only a few weeks ago when Tasha broke me out of my thoughts. "I think I want to have sex with you. I think I am ready." I gave her a kiss and she kept going "I went with Cassie to get birth control last week and I have my monthly next week, but I should be good to go on Saturday."

For Tasha, I would make time in my schedule, but I know that a part of her wanted her first time to be special "how about I take you on a date, we could get dinner and maybe do some dancing?"

She gave me a kiss and agreed, "you always know how to make me feel special." Cassie returned shortly thereafter, dressed in her nighttime outfit, a t-shirt, and shorts with a small backpack on her back like she was about to go to class.

She put her backpack down and returned to my bed taking my open embrace and cuddling with us. Her phone buzzed again shortly, and she gave me a kiss and then gave one to Tasha "have fun tonight!"

I called as she grabbed her bag, she turned to look at us before she said "You two have fun as well. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." And with a couple kisses blown in our direction she headed out to Anna who was waiting outside.

Tasha and I lay in bed and chatted about the upcoming trip for a bit, when she asked, "Do you mind if I call my ex-boyfriend before the trip, not that he ever calls me." She made a disgusted face as she reached out for her phone after I gave a shrug, content to just lay naked with her while she chatted with him. As she called him, she crawled over me turning around and we ended up in the sixty-nine position her pussy hovering inches over my face.

I reminded her that I was saving my load for Bri as she said nothing before he picked up "Hey sweetie" her hand sliding up my cock as I put my hands on her ass and forced her down onto my waiting tongue.

She yelped at the sudden movement but played it off as something Cassie had done. She chatted with him as my tongue made small circles in her pussy and she played with my cock. I tuned her out as my fingers dug into her ass as I forced my tongue in deeper making my circles wider as she explained away another sound she had made in response to my actions.

I was tempted to use my thumb, but I didn't want to push our luck. She maneuvered on the bed the phone still to her ear as she lay down on top of me. "I think it will be a lot of fun, they know all the cool hidden gems of Disneyland and we are going to spend the weekend there, so we don't have to rush around and try to do it all in one day. Cassie and their son are coming up tomorrow afternoon because Cassie is hanging with a friend she made here tonight." She rolled her eyes, and her fingers ran through my hair as he said something in response. "He is nice, and I think Cassie has a crush on him. I think she invited him back for thanksgiving when I get a chance to see you again. I can't wait to see you again. Do you miss me?" She made a gagging motion as she finished that last part before her fingers stroked my cheek tenderly.

He finished whatever he was saying, and she answered, her body rubbing against mine when I felt her pussy brush against my cock. "I am sure I will take plenty of pictures, I will make sure to send you some, and I know exactly what I want to get you as a gift. I will try and send it to you in time for your birthday" as she talked, she gave me a wink, and continued to grind her body against mine, her hands playing with my hair and she sat up my cock resting against her ass now.

She moved her body up and down slowly biting her lip when the tip grazed against her puckered starfish. I slid my hands up her sides and drew a heart with my finger on her chest and she continued "I have to go get ready, I have a bible social group meeting tonight, I met this girl named Bri and I am excited to hang out with her again" and she ended the call and tossed her phone onto my nightstand before turning back to face me.