A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the only way I can get through those calls is by having you distract me. Apparently, that isn't the only girl he was caught with, Cassie showed me more pictures so now I really want to stick it to him." She leaned down and gave me a long kiss before she got up and said she really did want to get ready and went back to her room.

I went to my closet and grabbed my old backpack from high school and packed the panties and some stuff I wanted to bring with me on the trip that I had forgotten to pack already. I then went through my closet and pulled out my outfit for tonight.

I decided to go all out for Tasha and Bri, pulling out a suit I had gotten for job interviews. I took a quick shower and began to get ready, doing my hair slicked back as I put on my still pressed button up and jacket.

I even opted for a tie, something I had never worn when it wasn't required. I even dusted off and cleaned my dress shoes, and as I looked in the mirror to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I heard my parents return, I went downstairs to greet them, and I was met with surprised expressions. "You look so sharp" my mother smiled as she examined my outfit.

My father mumbled something under his breath about my appearance, but I chose to ignore it. We were gathered in the dining room as my father began to prepare dinner when Tasha came down the stairs, she was wearing a floor length gown and looked absolutely amazing.

It had a slit on the side that went to about mid-calf and sparkled in the light. It was lower cut than something she would have worn when she first arrived, but she had a long gold necklace that accentuated her neckline.

My mother was quick to fawn over her and I took her hand in mine in a friendly kind of way. My mother raised an eyebrow, but Tasha had it covered "Since it is just of the two of us, we decided to make it a little bit of a date night kind of thing. I know that Steve will be a perfect gentleman."

My mother seemed to buy her cover story and we said our goodbyes and headed out. We had some time before the event actually started so we decided to grab some fast food in our fancy attire. We were getting close to the church when I saw a park and pulled into the parking lot. She gave me a questioning look, but I didn't answer as I pulled into a spot underneath a lamp and got out of the car, opening the trunk, and removing a blanket and placed it on the hood.

I opened Tasha's door and helped her out as she looked at me an unsure look on her face. I led her to the front of my car and gave the blanket a tap and she figured out what I wanted to do, and we ate our food as we sat on the car in the warm night on the hood of my car.

Once we were finished, I gave her a kiss and cleaned up the wrappers and trash and she got back in the car before I put away the blanket and soon, we were off to the church.

The room was very much the same as it had been last week, girls huddled in groups on one side and guys hanging around the refreshments table. Tasha had grabbed us nametags and handed me one with my name on it which I placed on my jacket as we gave the room a scan, Tasha spotted Samantha standing over with a small group of girls and headed over to join them, I told her I would grab some drinks for us both.

I was pouring myself a juice for us both when I was surrounded by the sharks. The other males at the party were peppering me with questions about how to talk to girls. I took a big sip from my glass before I told them the truth "talk to them, ask what they like and find someone who likes what you like. I mean it's not that hard." They seemed to nod along but I was not sure if they really were listening. I was filling Tasha's cup when I saw the reason, I had attended this function.

Bri entered the room and it was like a nineties teen movie and time seemed to slow. She had two long braided pigtails with big pink bows, she had pink lips like bright bubblegum, she was wearing a white shirt that was a button up like mine but hers was several sizes too small and pulled tightly against her body, the buttons doing everything they could to hold her shirt together.

She was wearing a matching pink skirt which was dangerously short and was very loose bouncing with her every step. She had on thigh high socks that were the same matching pink and to complete the ensemble she had sparkling white sneakers.

She screamed girl next door, and she scanned the room and gave me a wordless acknowledgement before she made her way over to Samantha and Tasha, Tasha who had noticed Bri enter was staring as she walked over, before she gave me a glance and her eyes conveyed that she was thinking about what was about to happen.

I took another sip from my glass and watched as a few of the boys made their way across the room, a couple even approached Bri and she gave them attention as I topped off my glass again and poured one for Bri as well. I made my way across the sparsely filled dance floor and gave the cups to the girls and gave Bri a long knowing glance before turning my attention to Tasha as Bri was bombarded by possible or attempted suitors.

I danced with Tasha for a bit, and other people followed just like last week, Tasha kept getting really close to my body when I felt a hand brush against my ass. With a quick turn of my head, I saw pink bowed pigtails making their way across the dance floor toward the hall to the bathrooms.

I kept my attentions on Tasha as she grinded against me as the song ended and I began to make my way towards the hallway. Tasha kept dancing as the song transitioned, her hand reached out for mine as I was almost out of reach grabbing it and giving it a quick squeeze before letting go.

I made my way out of the room and entered the hallway and soon found the bathroom door. I gave it a rough shove and it opened with force and leaning against the sink facing me was Bri. I made sure the door was locked and made my way over to her, turning her roughly and bending her over the sink.

I flipped up her skirt and found that she had on a pair of white cotton panties and I gave them a rough pull and soon the material gave way, and they began to tear in my hands. I removed them roughly as they were now tattered in my hands and pulling on her pigtails, forcing her head back I pressed them against her lips and her mouth opened invitingly.

Returning my attention to her now exposed flesh I saw the purple bauble of her butt plug resting between her cheeks. I unzipped my pants and released my hard cock, stimulated by anticipation, Tasha's dancing, and the thrill of what was happening.

I spat on my fingers and in one quick motion I buried them deep inside her, she let out a muffled moan as they rammed in and out my other hand holding her down. Once I decided that she was sufficiently wet I removed my fingers and replaced them with a rough thrust of my cock. She was able to take about half the length easily before her body had to adjust to my length as I gave her no quarter as my cock buried itself inside her deeper and her moans were becoming louder, the panties had not been enough.

I pulled at my tie as I made a strong attempt at splitting her in half. Once it was loose enough, I pulled it over my head and placed it over Bri's head and tied it tight around her open mouth. I grabbed her pigtails and used them as handles as I pulled her to meet my motions. She was clinging tightly to the sink when I lifted her up and pushed her against the mirror, this triggering her body to quickly approach climax.

I pulled back and used my hands to turn her around. I then lifted her into my arms, and I slammed us against the wall. She had her legs wrapped around me and I lowered her onto my cock and used it to pin her against the wall as she slid up and down and I thrust up and down, her face was over my shoulder and her muffled moans only spurred me on more. I was slamming into her when I heard something pop, I looked down and saw that her shirt buttons had lost their battle and her braless chest was soon rubbing against my shirt.

Taking it as a sign, I forced her to her knees and removed my tie and her tattered panties, once her mouth was empty, she opened as wide as she could and stuck out her tongue. I offered her my cock and she showed off her skills with the dildo had not been a fluke.

She took my whole length in one quick motion and as she slid out, I again used her pigtails as handles and proceeded to slam my balls against her chin, my cock filling her mouth. I then pulled her back to a standing position and I bent her over the sink again and replaced the gags before I slapped my cock against her ass.

I was watching her face in the mirror, her tits bouncing as she met each thrust. I pushed the butt plug against her asshole, and she came hard, her body shook, and I could feel her losing her balance as her legs decided they wanted to turn to jello as she made a muffled scream, I let her come down a little as I never stopped my rhythm, sliding in easily as her pussy flooded with juices.

Once I heard her start to come down when I removed the butt plug with a rough pop. If I thought she came hard the first time but her whole body tensed, and her body jolted as she collapsed against the sink.

The stimulation from her pushed me over the edge and I soon joined her in orgasmic bliss. Once I finished filling her dripping wet cunt with my seed, I slid myself free and let her catch her breath. I removed my jacket and shirt which was similar to hers but much bigger leaving me in just a plain white tshirt.

She turned to face me, her tits hanging out and I gave my lips a quick lick, but I decided to save that for another time, as anyone could try to walk in any moment now. She tried to pull her shirt to cover her and saw that it was a lost cause.

I offered her my shirt and jacket wordlessly and she took them and gave me a thanks before she put them on and I made my way out of the bathroom, taking a quick look before making my way out of the bathroom. I found a back door and made my way to the parking lot. I had another button up in my car, not nearly as clean and pressed but it would do.

I was fortunate to have another white shirt and did my best to cover up the change. I reentered and saw Bri chatting with a group of boys, my jacket around her shoulders and my shirt covering her up, and the sleeves rolled up as she talked happily.

She saw me reenter and I gestured for the punch bowl and she raised her half empty glass. I grabbed three refills and rejoined Tasha who was talking about something with Samantha. I passed her a glass and she pulled me into her body for a side hug and I offered another glass to Bri who was a few feet from me but facing the other way.

She thanked me as well and we kept our flirty distance, her teasing the boys who approached her as Tasha held me close as she chatted. She leaned into my ear when Samantha turned away for a moment. "Is she wearing your shirt? Did you rip it open? I can't wait to hear the play by play when we leave."

I gave her a nod and she squeezed me tight and then returned to Samantha. The rest of the night was relatively uneventful. Bri kept shooting me smiles but I still had only said a few words to her and we didn't speak the rest of the night.

As the event wrapped to a close, we made our way back to my car. Tasha offered Bri a ride home hoping to hear all her details as well but Bri was going for milkshakes like last week. I saw her face drop a little when I explained that I had work early in the morning and then we were going away for the weekend.

She gave a quick glance around and saw that no one was looking before she grabbed my tie and pulled herself toward my face. She gave a quick look at Tasha, "this one is a great fuck, thank you for sharing. I can't wait for more" she then gave me a kiss and headed off to find her ride.

Tasha said nothing until we were both in the car before the dam broke "tell me what happened. I want all the steamy details. I was so hot thinking about what you two were up to in there." Her hands hiked up her dress and I saw that she had not worn anything underneath.

She teased her pussy as I told her all about my hookup in the bathroom. She played with herself while I drove, she seemed to really enjoy how rough I was with Bri. She came as we turned onto our street.

I saw that the house was dark and after I parked, I let Tasha collect herself before we headed inside. I was pretty beat and after giving her a deep tongue filled kiss at her door, we went our separate ways. I got into my comfy clothes when I got a text from Bri, she was bored at the diner.

So not only did I have to smuggle a torn shirt, soaking wet torn panties and a butt plug out, but I had the biggest load I have ever received threatening to drip down my legs and I must say it was absolute heaven. I really wish you were here I keep having to lick the cum from my thighs, so no one sees anything.

My body was tired and a part of me was dreading the first half of tomorrow, but my cock had other ideas and quickly sprang to attention.

I loved that your shirt ripped open, watching you so helpless in the mirror, I could see in your eyes how much you loved being used.

I took a picture of my hard cock, still sticky with her juices and sent it to her showing her that I was thinking of more naughty things we could do.

Holy shit! I did not expect that, and I don't know if anyone saw but I loved having that monster inside me. Trevor could never satisfy me like that.

I pondered who Trevor was before remembering he was her fake boyfriend. I thought of what I wanted to try for our next sexting roleplay and fought my growing exhaustion and was greeted by a picture.

Bri was in the bathroom and leaning against the sink, flashing her pussy and I could see little globs of my cum against her legs and sliding from her lips.

I know you have an early morning but don't forget about me while you are busy plowing princesses. I want that cock deep in my ass, I will do anything for that.

I picked up my speed as I admired the picture, planning to show it to Tasha and Cassie the next time we were all together.

That ass belongs to me, I expect updates on your progress while I am plowing my princesses. If you are a good little cumslut, I will reward you with pictures of my exploits.

*****Author's Note*****

Please leave comments of any suggestions and requests for further exploits, I have one more chapter mostly finished before a very big and long event mentioned above. I would love your feedback, comments fuel my writing.

*****************