A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gagged a little as she was caught by surprise, but she recovered like a pro. I held her head in place and rammed my cock into her mouth fucking her face roughly. Once her saliva had gotten my cock nice and wet, I guided her back to a standing position, before replacing her now wet panties into her mouth.

I snagged the cuffs off the table and put her arms behind her back as I locked them around her wrists, again snug but not biting into her wrists. She was putty in my hands and put up only token resistance as I bound her arms before I guided her face down onto the bed.

She was laying with her head buried against the mattress and her hands held behind her back as I took my cock in my hand and teased it against her ass. Her cheeks a soft shade of red from the spankings, I took my cock and slapped it against her cheeks as she shook, enjoying my teasing.

I placed my cock against her puckered asshole and teased it against the opening which caused her to give loud muffled moans. I pulled out my phone again and took a picture of her in the helpless state she was in then joined in the picture my cock resting between her ass cheeks.

Enough teasing, I decided, as I lined up my cock and in one quick stroke entered her with my full length. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock tightly but offered little real resistance as I took another picture of us fucking. Discarding the phone, I put all my effort into our pleasure.

I thrust in and out roughly her moans showing her enjoyment as I held the cuffs and used them to pull her into me as I thrust. I let go off the cuffs and my fingers found her clit and I pinched and played with it as I felt her orgasm approaching, I didn't slow down as I bounced against her, her moans muffled by the panties in her mouth and her face against my covers.

I removed my fingers from her clit and used her hair to pull her into me as her body spasmed and I felt the flood of her juices on my cock, but I only picked up the pace, pulling her hair harder and thrusting harder and faster. I let out a growl as I gave each thrust everything I could, feeling my own orgasm building.

As I approached the point of no return, I let her head fall back down on the pillow and my cock slid from her wet and engorged lips. She collapsed onto the bed as she fought to get her breathing under control, but I could feel my climax approaching quickly so I again used her hair to guide her back to her knees, I removed the gag and took another picture, her looking up at me blindfolded my cock just out of reach of her tongue.

I gave my cock a few more strokes and I came hard, streaks of cum covered her face and tongue. I took another picture of the money shot before she moved her head forward and swallowed my cock, lovingly cleaning it with her tongue. Once my cock was cleaned to her standards, she let it sit in my mouth for a moment.

I took another picture of her cum covered face as she let her tongue play with my cock. My cock then fell from her lips and I took off her blindfold and removed the cuffs. She sat on my bed in silence as she cleaned the cum off her face making sure she was able to gather every last drop into her mouth.

After she finished, she spoke "that was so hot, I mean you used everything and even improvised, the panty gag, such a great idea. Where did that come from?"

I smiled, relieved she enjoyed it as much as I had "porn" I told her as she sat naked on my bed.

"Did you take pictures? Show me! Show me!" I handed over my phone and she flipped through the pictures and sent them to herself. I sat next to her and gave her a soft kiss, and we fell back into a cuddle, curled up against each other as she went over the whole experience from her perspective as her hands lazily trailed across my chest.

"I have never done anal and would love to try it, but I have to prepare for it first. So, when you were pressing against my ass, I had to fight the horny part of my brain that wanted it so bad. Maybe we could work up to it slowly, I would love to give that butt plug a go, if you will let me borrow it."

I agreed and my hands trailed across her body drawing patterns and shapes as we both lay in silence, reliving the night before Cassie gave a yawn and got up to get dressed. I went over to the closet, and retrieved the butt plug handing it to her, "if you wear it, you have to tell me. I want to see."

She gave it a closer inspection and pressed it against her ass through her shorts as she nodded. She went back to her room shortly thereafter and I lay on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken by a magnificent sight, both girls standing over my bed, completely naked. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn't a dream before sitting up and taking in their gorgeous bodies. I gave them both an enthusiastic good morning and a kiss on the cheek before I walked out of the room, dropping my shorts on the ground and showing them my birthday suit as I brushed my teeth, the door open as they stood their taking me in as well.

I finished wiping my face before returning to them and giving them both long wet kisses. I explained "I had morning breath and I wanted to freshen up before kissing you two lovely ladies" pulling them both into my arms.

They laid their heads on my shoulders and Tasha spoke as her fingers began to trail down my body "I saw the pictures from last night, I came so hard listening to you both. Maybe I could be a naughty girl and you could punish me."

I gave her butt a smack and grabbed it tightly in response. Cassie quipped "I gave her the play by play and she was so excited. She insisted we wake you like this, I think someone is a little bit of a nudist."

We spent the early afternoon lying in bed in a naked pile, occasionally fingers touching breasts, pussies and cocks chatting happily. Cassie brought up how she had gotten the sleepover approved by my parents and at that Tasha told me her answer "I thought about it and I like sharing you. I have fun with you both and as long as we are honest with each other, we should all have fun wherever it pokes its head out."

As she finished her fingers swirled around the head of my cock. She played with my cock as I gave her a deep kiss and told her I would always be honest with them, she added "I would like pics, or if she doesn't want that, can you give me the play by play. Or better yet, maybe we could recreate it?"

She had gone from abstinent to voyeur and nudist in a little over a week, "I can do both, remember no secrets." I gave Cassie a kiss as well, I didn't want her to feel left out when she offered "did you think about what I said about your boyfriend?"

Tasha's eyes got bright at Cassie's words, nodding in agreement, before looking at me. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number as her hand stroked my cock and she readjusted so her face was near my cock, her warm breath against my crotch.

The phone call was answered and Tasha locked eyes on my cock as she kept up her stroking, my cock a few inches from her face. "Hey honey, how is everything? Did you have a good weekend?" she greeted him, and he answered something, but she wasn't really listening as her focus was on my rod in front of her face.

Cassie and I were watching in stunned silence. I could see her tongue occasionally flicking out between her lips while he droned on about something. "Everything is great here Cassie says hi by the way. We have just been doing so many things here in Los Angeles that I am so tired every night. I have some pictures to show you when I get back" at this Tasha looked over at Cassie trying to convey her meaning.

Cassie went to grab her phone, forgetting it was in her room, so I pointed to mine as she panicked, not wanting to miss what was happening. Tasha's tongue was getting farther as she listened absently to his words. Cassie took pictures from different angles and positions as they continued. "We are going to Disneyland this weekend, so you know I am excited for that. It will be such a fun time. Do you want me to get you anything? Like a shirt perhaps?" as she finished, she let her tongue out and gave a small lick of my cock before she pulled it to the side, so it was almost against her face.

Cassie was moving around the room in a fury, Tasha gave a wordless agreement to something and her lips pressed against my cock. She pulled my cock away and gave a soft pop. He heard that and she covered deftly "it's hot here in Cali, I was having a popsicle while hanging out with Cassie." She looked at me and gave me a roll of her eyes before she gave my cock a lick all the way from base to tip.

"It was melting sorry. Well, I just wanted to talk to you, as we haven't spoken in a few days," with this she vigorously stroked my cock. They said their goodbyes and she dropped the phone but kept her attention firmly focused on my cock.

Cassie kept the phone up for more pictures afraid to miss anything else. "That was so much fun, I can't wait to do more. I love the idea of him being so close to hearing but thinking he can just fool around on me." Tasha said before the tip of my cock was pressed between her lips as she stroked.

Slowly, like Cassie had explained she slid more and more of my cock into her mouth, her hand falling to between her legs as Cassie zoomed in for some closeup pics. She was only able to take in most of it before she started to have trouble and slid out slowly.

She released my cock from her lips with a soft pop and her hand wrapped back around my cock, her head hovering closely. She moved her hand back and forth like a blur and I knew she wanted me to cum. Cassie was taking pictures and got a few shots of her ass as she sat up.

I didn't fight my body, and soon my cock spasmed and she placed my cock in her mouth as she swallowed my load as well as she could, getting most of it before pulling away as my cock made its last few shakes the cum falling down along my cock and onto her fingers.

She slid her hand slowly gathering the cum that fell near the head of my cock before wrapping her lips around my still hard cock and her tongue made short work of cleaning up. Convinced she had cleaned up sufficiently she released my cock and wiped her lips with her fingers and climbed into bed next to me.

I gave her a deep kiss and Cassie was quick to join us and show us the pictures. Watching a slide show of what had just transpired with them was a blast and soon I was rock hard again. As the afternoon wore on and we chatted enjoying our nakedness, Tasha and I talked about going to see a movie tonight, and Cassie gave suggestions on what we should see.

I suggested the newest summer flick, but Tasha wanted to go see a romance movie that had come out earlier and was bound for streaming services shortly. I wasn't really in the mood for that, but I gave Tasha final say and found a screening for the early evening. Realizing how late it was getting we all dispersed and got dressed before the folks returned.

Dinner tonight was a chicken salad, made from a prepackaged salad, some add ons and frozen grilled chicken. Tasha brought up the film and originally posed it as if she wanted to go solo. My mother insisted that they give her a ride, since they were worried about her being out late in a new place before I offered to go with her.

We had planned this all beforehand, but it worked and soon after we finished dinner Tasha went upstairs to change to go out. She came down after a bit and she was wearing her sweatshirt, a pink skirt that I guessed was Cassie's and from the look on her face in the living room, she thought so too.

Under the skirt, I could see she was wearing pink leggings, which I guessed were the ones she had bought over the weekend. Cassie and I exchanged knowing looks but said nothing. She was reclining on the couch playing with her phone as she watched some show with my folks.

They told us to have a good time, my mom trying to stick a twenty-dollar bill in my hand, so I could treat Tasha. I put up resistance, but she insisted, and I accepted. Soon we were off to the theatre when Tasha spilled another secret "I saw this movie before, back home so I don't have to worry if I get distracted."

I could only wonder what kind of distractions she had in mind, but we kept our hands to ourselves in the car. I found a spot and told her to wait a second as I got out and went around to her door and opened it for her and offered her my hand. She took it and stepped out, and as we walked into the theater, I held her tightly in my arm doing my best to give the evening a date atmosphere.

We scanned the tickets and got in line to buy snacks, she got on her tip toes and gave me a deep kiss. We got so distracted that we were only shaken from our make our session by someone in line behind us.

Apologizing we went up to the counter and Tasha picked out a handful of snacks, I got myself a few things and we each got a soda. I was about to ask for a total when Tasha insisted on getting some popcorn. We took all our goodies and found the theater for our showing; it was close to starting and already a little dark as we found a couple seats in the back corner only a half dozen other groups mostly couples all spread out with plenty of space.

Tasha took the spot in the corner our backs to the wall and a wall on our left. We put the snacks on the seat to my right and the popcorn in between us. The theater darkened and the previews began to play, I put my arm around Tasha and pulled her into my shoulder.

Her head resting on my shoulder, she ate scoopfuls of popcorn as her eyes watched the screen. As I relaxed and watched the movie absently Tasha leaned over me and grabbed one of the bags of snacks.

Pulling her hand back low across my lap I felt her fingers graze my crotch and check my zipper before she pulled open the bag and dug in. I tried to be subtle as my free hand slid down my zipper quietly.

I kept looking over at Tasha as she finished her candy and as she put the candy to the side, she saw me looking at her and opened her legs invitingly. The arm I had around her slid down her back and soon my hand was resting on her skirt.

I put my other hand on her opposite leg and slowly let it go under her skirt. She said nothing her focus still on the meet cute happening on the screen and my hand was approaching her crotch and I was right she was wearing the tights she had purchased on Saturday as the material ended at her crotch and soon my fingers were teasing her wet and exposed love box.

I teased my fingers along her lips and gave her clit a pinch, she let out a soft squeal, but no one seemed to notice, the theater was dark and mostly empty. I gave her a moment before I returned to playing with her clit. She kept her focus, and I could see her fighting back moans, biting her lip, and taking deep breaths to calm herself.

Her body however was giving her away as I felt her wiggle in my arms. I slid one finger in while my thumb continued its onslaught against her clit, I could hear her breathing getting faster as she slowly lost the fight to control herself.

As my finger went deeper, my eyes watching her intently for any signs when she turned and kissed me deeply, moaning into my mouth as I slid in another finger which sent her over the edge and my fingers were soon flooded with her sweet release. I held my fingers there and worked them in and out slowly while I kept my lips on hers, her tongue dueling with mine back and forth.

Once my fingers passed from her wet lips, I pulled it out and went to lick my fingers, but she grabbed my hand and turning back to the film licked them clean. She let my hand fall to my lap and then I felt her fingers around my zipper opening.

She slid her hand in and grabbing my hard cock and working it free of my boxers. She seemed to enjoy the film and stroked me as the film progressed. Her other hand went back to scooping up handfuls of popcorn, she leaned into my ear and whispered, "cum in the popcorn, I want to try something."

I don't know if it was the command or her letting her naughty side out but I felt myself approaching my climax and I grabbed the bowl from her lap and she directed my cock into the bucket and soon the buttery popcorn was covered with my cum.

She released my cock, and I went to put it away when she stopped me with her hand. She took the bowl of popcorn and continued grabbing handfuls of it and watching the movie as if what had just happened was only my imagination.

I watched her in stunned silence and before long she handed me the empty bucket and leaned into my lap and she took my cock in her hand and proceeded to lick me clean as I tried to maintain my composure and focus on the film.

She sat up with a triumphant look and returned to her position nuzzled in my arms as she calmly returned my cock into my pants but left my zipper down. The movie wrapped shortly after that and we left the theater, a small collection of snacks uneaten, Tasha cozy under my arm as we slowly walked back to the car.

Tasha, who had been silent almost the entire time we were at the movie had so much to say as we drove home. "That was so much fun, I can't believe how horny I am all the time now. I mean I indulge, and it always turns out amazing, so of course that makes me want more. I don't know what came over me about you cumming in the popcorn, but I have to say, as delicious as you taste this was so yummy."

She slid her hand under her skirt as she drifted off for a second thinking about what she had done. "It was a first for me too. I have never fooled around in a theater before, my ex wasn't big on pda of any kind."

She looked at me with a big smile "well you have me now and I love pda, especially that kind of pda. Oh, before I forget, Cassie's birthday soon, do you need any gift ideas? Cause I can think of one thing she would love for you to give her."

She pointed at my crotch to emphasize her point. "Well, the sex store we went to has these rooms you can rent and bigger stuff you can rent. I was gonna see if she wanted to do it on that Thursday. I don't know what she would want as an appropriate gift. Does she like flowers?"

She grew very interested at the mention of the sex store and her eyes went wide at the secret she hadn't noticed. "Don't get her flowers, her ex did that whenever he fucked up. It got to a point where he gave her flowers and that was how she found out he was cheating on her. I think she would love the date night idea, let me float it by her and we can plan it together. I can also ask her for ideas and let you know if you are unsure. I think I am gonna get her the same roleplay outfits I got, she seemed to really enjoy dressing up for you."

We discussed some other ideas for what to do when celebrating with my family as we pulled into the driveway, I saw the living room light on or else I might have found some way to spend more time in the car with Tasha.

We walked in and I saw my mother on the couch waiting for us, we said hi and she asked about the movie and Tasha went on a long diatribe about the film, which I had missed large chunks of and barely remembered the leads name's. Tasha gave a big yawn and excused herself and I was about to follow when my mother called out from the couch "could you join me for a second?"

Unsure of what was coming but having no excuse to avoid whatever came next, I sat down on the couch. My mother paused her show and turned to me and spoke in a hushed tone "You seemed to have really bonded with the girls, usually you disappear into your room the whole time. Your father is not so happy about that, but I know its just nice to have friends. I think I told you, but Cassie's birthday is on the third and her parents booked us a trip for that weekend as a gift. Do you want to join us?"

I was nodding along with her as she spoke and pretended to ponder the question before I answered "They are amazing people, and it is really nice to spend time with them. I am sorry for being such a recluse in the past. I would like to go on this trip, where would we be going?"