A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom smiled at my response and then continued "I want to keep it a surprise from all of you, we will tell you when it gets closer. However, it's from Thursday to Monday, so you will need to get the time off from work. Let me know but keep the trip between the two of us for now. I am just gonna finish this episode and head to bed, night sweetie." She turned back and hit play on her remote, and I took my exit then returning to my bedroom. I got ready for bed and was soon asleep, excited about this trip, and the events of the day.

Work the next morning was either very hectic or I was just off my game as I ran around frazzled and grew exhausted very quickly. I was however working with my work friend Dennis, who I occasionally gamed with and he agreed to trade shifts with me for the next two Tuesday's shifts.

Clock out time couldn't come soon enough, and I grabbed myself a couple sugary coffees before I made the drive home. The girls were not home so I put their drinks in the fridge and went to my room. I was about to put on some video games when I remembered that I had not texted Bri yet.

Hoping she hadn't had a change of heart I grabbed the small strip and sent her a quick message letting her know who I was and a quick was up. I put my phone down and relaxed on my bed when I felt a buzz against my side. It was a response from Bri.

I thought it was three days, I believe if my count is correct it's been five. Should I be upset, or does that mean you were extra nervous :P

I apologized and explained the whole situation, about the three of us, holding my finger over the send key when I heard noises downstairs. I took a deep breath and hit send before I went downstairs to greet the girls.

If Bri didn't understand then all was well, I had them and didn't plan to let them go for any reason. I gave both girls a big kiss, full of plenty of tongue and told them I had got them drinks pulling them out of the fridge for them.

They took them happily and asked what we wanted to do with the rest of our afternoon. Tasha had an idea "we could get naked? I am always down for that." I shrugged and made my way to the stairs and pulled off my shirt and shorts as I ascended, and I could hear them following me into my room.

I was in just my boxers when they came in through the doorway. Cassie was waddling as she tried to step out of her shorts and panties, her shirt balled up under her arms and Tasha had her sweatshirt tossed over her shoulder and her jeans were undone and I could see her panties as she waited till I was watching before she tenderly slid them down her long legs and they were also on her shoulder.

She looked at both of us and then turned to Cassie "could you help me with these, as you can see my hands are full. Cassie who was now naked next to her was more than happy to help as she got to her knees and slowly worked Tasha's panties off and Tasha lifted her foot for her to remove it, first one then the other.

She stayed in her position her face at Tasha's crotch before she stood up and handed them to Tasha. Tasha put her clothes near my bed and Cassie walked around doing the same thing, both girls watching me and I lay back and was soon sandwiched between them when my phone vibrated in my hand.

Tasha inquired as to who I was texting since they were both next to me. I explained that it was probably Bri as I had reached out. Both girls giggled and grabbed for my phone, claiming they wanted to help. I brushed their hands away and proceeded to read out the message.

Well, I knew about one, but both, you sly dog. I guess if I want your attention, I have to step my game up. How about I send you a pic of me now and you send me one back. No changing or posing!

The girls giggled at what she had requested, and they both told me to agree. Cassie and Tasha teasing me with their hands trying to get me hard was my guess. It wasn't long before we got a text and picture.

Both girls made motions for my phone, but I was able to keep them at bay until they gave up. I opened the picture, and I was shocked by her boldness. She was topless and wearing a pair of panties, her breasts perky and her nipples hard. In the corner of the picture, I saw a long glass dildo that was about my length.

I was in the middle of some alone time when you texted me. The porn I was watching suddenly lost its luster now that I have you to show off for.

Both girls enjoyed the post and we debated if they should be in the picture and eventually agreed that they wanted to keep their knowledge a secret, for now. So, they got off my bed and helped me take a similar shot to hers, my naked body on display along with my hard cock.

After I hit send, I realized that something else had been caught in the frame. While Cassie had been lining up the shot and distracting me, Tasha had placed her panties along my leg, just inside the frame. It was too late to retake it and as the girls climbed back onto my bed, I told them that I had found out what they had done.

Cassie was quick to blame Tasha who was unashamed about it, saying "if she knows about us, then she should know that we may occasionally leave our panties in your bed." Cassie grabbed my phone while I was distracted and soon, I got another notification, Cassie read it over quickly before she told us what it said.

Oh! It looks like you were having some alone time too. Was that from me or were you thinking about your other girls. I see a pair of panties, are you into that? What do you do with them? Let's have some alone time together. Do you have any kinks?

I tried to grab my phone, but Cassie held firm and was clicking on the keyboard in response and after she hit send, she was more than happy to tell us what she had said.

I was thinking about all kinds of naughty things I wanted to do to you and before I knew it I was naked. Those are Tasha's the girl I was dry humping while you watched, she left them in my room because I like to wrap them around my cock as I stroke off. I am doing it right now. What are you doing? I have a thing for being naughty in public, something about the thought of being caught or even joined is so exhilarating. I was thinking about your outfit from Thursday and how I wanted to take you right then and there.

She sent back a response and a picture very quickly, so I let Cassie continue to be me as Tasha began to stroke my cock with her panties like Cassie had said. I had never done that before, but it was interesting to feel it in her hand as she moved her hand up and down slowly.

I love being naughty in public, especially teasing. I wore that outfit to tease all the knobs at the church. Tell me more about what you would have done to me.

The picture was her in bed still topless, but she had the glass dildo down her throat showing off her skills as her free hand was two fingers deep inside her pussy which was exposed as her panties had been pulled aside. Cassie was already typing as she pulled the phone back before letting us know what she wrote.

Well first we would dance on the floor; I would feel you grinding against me as I ground my cock against you. Then you would leave to go to the restroom and after a moment I would follow catching you in the hallway before pulling you in for a kiss and we would sneak into the bathroom. I would sit you against the sink as I unzipped my pants and ram my cock deep into you, all in one thrust.

As Cassie read the message Tasha rotated on the bed and soon her ass and pussy were right next to me as she hooked my cock through her panties and let her tongue work its way around my cock. I slid my hand up her thigh and she responded to that with sliding my cock into her mouth. Cassie had my phone in one hand, but her other hand was playing with her pussy while she watched the show before her.

Bri responded with a picture and a single word, "more!" The picture was of her legs spread wide and elevated and the dildo was now buried deep inside her, almost to the base. So, Cassie continued her story.

I would slam into you, lifting your legs onto my shoulders as I gave your tight wet pussy no mercy, our kisses sloppy and full of lust, my finger giving your clit a proper pinching. Your moans beginning to get louder as I thrust. I stop and slide out and remove your panties, ripping them off roughly and shoving them into your mouth before I bend you over and get a good look at your round ass before filling you up with my cock, your face pressed against the wall and your torn panties stifling your screams. Lost in our mad fucking a part of you realizing that you will have to go commando for the rest of the night.

Tasha was now inhaling my cock taking in as much as she could, trying desperately for her lips to touch her panties. Cassie had two fingers buried into her pussy as my hand was now on Tasha's ass, I slid my thumb between her cheeks, and she responded with rapid bobbing.

I turned to face Cassie, "someone is quite the storyteller! I guess I am glad I gave you my phone." She licked my cheek, and we got another message from Bri.

This is so much better than what I was watching, I have always wanted to fuck like that. I just came so hard. Are you close? I want to see you cum on those panties for me.

Cassie looked at my phone a little disappointed that Bri had finished, and she was about to hand me back my phone when it vibrated in our hands. She pulled it back and her eyes went wide when she saw what Bri had sent.

I have this for when I get too noisy, but the panties idea is so hot. Maybe we can "roleplay" this on Thursday? I wasn't planning to go but if it means that then I am all in.

The picture she had sent was of a blue ball with leather straps attached and a buckle on the end. It took me a second to recognize what it was before I said "ball gag" Cassie nodded as if to say, this girl likes to get freaky.

Tasha released my cock with a soft pop before turning to look at us, "what is that?" her hand replacing her mouth for the brief moment before she returned to her bobbing as she awaited our response.

Cassie who was now shoving three fingers in and I could hear was breathing rapidly tried to explain "it's a gag, with a ball in the middle. For when you get really rough and loud." While she was explaining and showing the picture to Tasha, I slid a finger into Tasha's pussy and found her tight pussy very wet.

I used my thumb to push against her pink and waiting asshole which caused her to bob rapidly and sloppily on my cock.

I know Cassie is going to hang with your sister, but I would happily go if you went. I am close to cuming, tell me a fantasy of yours. Maybe we could "roleplay" that as well.

Cassie looked up at me, her face red as she was rubbing her clit and ramming her fingers in with an increased pace. "Fishing for ideas for us as well. I think Bri is naughtier than her sister."

I was enjoying all the stimulation and let me head roll back as I gave an oh fuck at Tasha's efforts as I slid another finger into her pussy and my thumb kept up its pressure on her asshole. Bri was a very naughty girl indeed as her next text was enough to send me over the edge.

One thing I have always wanted to do is go to a gloryhole. The idea of spending an evening sucking random cocks and collecting all the cum on my face. I love playing with cum. I was thinking about you cumming deep inside me and feeling it leak down my legs my panties a tattered mess in my bag. Just the idea of being almost caught is so hot. Or maybe you cumming on my outfit and me having to claim it was water or that I spilled.

I could feel myself about to cum and gave Cassie a quick tap as the blood was flowing from my brain down to my cock and words failed me. Cassie alerted Tasha who seemed to be debating whether she should swallow my load or let me cum on the panties as had been requested.

Cassie gave her another nudge and she relented, grabbing her panties and I sat up a little as my body tightened and I came on them. Cassie took a picture and sent it to Bri and then Tasha who had waited and watched began to scoop up my cum and put it in her mouth before falling to lust and desire and licking her panties impatiently.

Cassie took this as an opportunity and rotated to match Tasha's pose and took my spent cock in her mouth. Now with two perfect asses on either side of my face, I shoved my fingers into both their pussies and like with Tasha I pressed my thumb against Cassie's waiting rosebud. I was rougher with Cassie and soon my thumb was in her asshole, she rewarded my daring by cuming on my fingers and Tasha was soon to follow.

Tasha who had licked her panties clean and Cassie who had licked my cock clean both got back into our cuddle pile, I offered each girl the hand that had been in the other and soon they had my fingers in their mouth, my phone forgotten temporarily.

They let my fingers fall from their mouths and Cassie grabbed my discarded phone as we cuddled in close. Bri had liked the panties covered in cum and sent two pictures as well.

I will make sure my panties end up with you on Thursday, I want you to do that then make me wear them still sticky with your cum. I hope you like pictures because I am a bit of a picture slut. I had to get dressed hope you like what I am wearing.

The first picture was her wearing a long t-shirt and very short shorts, they were almost invisible under her long shirt, the second was a shot of her pussy in the shorts, which were slid down at an angle. Cassie told her that I approved and loved getting pictures especially from her.

We lay in bed for a bit together when Cassie remembered something that she wanted to tell me "You know how we are going home for Thanksgiving?" I had forgotten and I was suddenly very sad that we were talking about them leaving for a few days, but she had good news and reassured me when she saw my face fall.

"So, my mom called last night while you two were at the movies. I was telling her about how we all have really bonded, and she wanted to know if you wanted to come see our homes. All you need to do is pay for the flight, does that sound good?" I gave them both long wet kisses in response but just in case I gave her a happy nod.

She had a very happy glow on her face at my agreement "I may have told my mom that I have a crush on you, so you can't stay at my house, but my brother lives down the street and he has a spare room you could use." I shrugged excited at the prospect of spending more time with the girls.

We lay in comfortable silence for a while before the girls gave me simultaneous kisses and got up grabbing their clothes and heading to Tasha's room. Tasha saw my face fall and she explained "we went shopping today and want to see what to bring for the trip. We would invite you, but we want it to be a surprise."

I nodded in understanding and they left my room. I threw on some clothes and plopped on my bed and kept texting Bri. We talked about horror films she loved and just chatted for a bit when she got horny again and the questions shifted.

Have you ever done anything naughty in public?

Here we were talking about horror tropes and now she wants to know about my sexual adventures. I thought about all the things we had done in the past two weeks.

I did take Tasha to the movies yesterday and I came in the popcorn bucket. I have always wanted to do stuff like that, but my last serious ex hated even kissing in public.

I thought about scenes I had watched before the girls had come into my life. I remembered one scene where a guy and girl had fucked behind the bar before being joined by the bartender in the bar after it closed.

Did you eat the popcorn afterwards? I once had a guy cum on a cupcake that I then ate but it was not in public. I never seem to find partners who are as into being daring as I am.

There was something about porn where certain rules were bent or removed to enable the scene, especially getting caught, but in real life you lost that power. But there will always be something about that possibility. I was curious for how daring Bri wanted to be; I was unsure of where my line was.

Tasha did, I think she loved it more than the popcorn. What is the most daring thing you want to do?

That seemed to excite Bri as she sent along a picture almost as soon as she read the text. It was a few minutes before she responded with a message.

The picture was her on her bed again wearing her t-shirt from her last picture hiked up flashing me and her mouth open invitingly and her tongue out as if she were trying to get some of the popcorn or just my cum.

That sounds so yummy, I have always wanted to fuck in a crowd of people, but they have no idea. I was at this dance club one time and I was being grinded on by this guy and I thought about that and I almost jumped him right there.

A dark, loud, dance floor full of bodies moving to the rhythm would be risky but I thought about that as something I might be willing to try.

That would be hot, I did get a hand job from Tasha while she talked to her ex, she caught him cheating the first weekend they were here. It was really hot keeping him in the dark.

I was curious if Tasha would want me to share the pictures, so I made a mental note to ask about pictures. They had said we could share our adventures but before I sent anything, I wanted to make sure it was okay.

So are you like a bull or something, I always like the idea of having a bull pound me, not that I want to be tied down to anyone, but the danger is really hot!

I was unsure of exactly what she meant by bull, but a quick glance at the internet gave me a quick overview. In cuckolding, the bull is the one who is doing the cucking, whether consensually with all parties involved or secretly like what we had done.

Well, I was cheated on so I know how that can hurt, but hey that's what roleplay is for I saw some group that is called "showing the ring" where the wedding or engagement ring is close to the action.

I heard Cassie leave Tasha's room and run to hers and decided to ask about the pictures with the girls. I went into the hallway and knocked on Tasha's door, which she answered expecting Cassie and was her fabulous nude self.

She was shocked for a second before she gave a quick twirl as my eyes examined her body as if for the first time. Cassie returned and she was also naked, and I put my hands out and gave both girls a soft tweak of their nipples.

"I have a quick question can I share the pictures of our shenanigans with Bri?" Both girls looked at each other and seemed to reach an unspoken understanding.

Tasha nodded to Cassie and answered, "you can share them with her, but you have to share hers with us." I gave an understanding nod and gave each girl a light kiss before letting them return to their activities, I saw piles of clothing on Tasha's bed, but neither girl seemed quick to grab anything as I left. I returned to my room and saw I had messages from Bri.

I know from earlier you have a way with words, I would love to roleplay that if you would like. We could create some dbag that I am dating and act that out. I changed your name in my phone, guess what I put, and I will reward my bull.

I pondered her challenge, and it took me a second before I thought I had the answer. I was about to answer when I got an idea.

Bull's don't get rewarded, they take what they want. Send me a picture of you begging for my cock like the naughty girl I know you are.

As I hit send, a small voice in my head ran through the possibilities of what she would say to this, none of them good but I soon received a picture. I

opened it and saw that my gamble had paid off, she was beside her bed, her shorts gone and her lips wrapped around the glass dildo from before, about half the length in her mouth as she looked up at the camera with desire in her eyes. I said nothing and responded with a picture from earlier.