A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha on the phone with her boyfriend, cock tightly gripped in her hand and my cock near her mouth as she talked happily. I walked over to my closet and pulled out the now almost empty bag from Saturday and pulled out both pairs of vibrating panties when I sent her another message.

If we are to do this roleplay, I need to know if there is anything off limits. Words or things you don't like? I don't want to kill the mood.

I examined the boxes and saw that they worked through an application one could download. I opened a box and found the application and started to download it. I saw it connected via Bluetooth, could I control both simultaneously or would that be impossible.

You can call me all kinds of dirty names, I especially love being called a cum slut. Just don't bring in my family and the fun never has to stop.

My luck this month continued to hold as I read her message and loaded up the app and connected the panties. I found that I could connect them at the same time, and after a couple of button presses found they vibrated in tandem.

I put them away and hid the bag in my closet before returning to my phone as I found another picture although this one was on a tinder profile, for some guy who was my height but looked like a college linebacker.

The name said Trevor and his bio was full of all the alpha male trappings, liked action movies, boobs, and working on his car. I was confused if she had accidentally sent me the picture when her message explained the strange picture.

This tiny dick motherfucker was all confidence over the phone but so terrible. I figured we could use him for my douche bag boyfriend.

Worked for me, I figured. He looked like the type of guy that bullied people like me in high school, and to know that it was all swagger made the idea hot and I slid my hand into my shorts, my hard cock ready for release.

I had been browsing some cuck pictures and tried to understand the lingo better. I took out my cock and sent her a picture of it, showing her that I was no slouch in that department.

His tiny dick doesn't satisfy your little slut pussy, maybe you need a real bull to show him how it's done. Maybe you accidentally take a video while my cock fills you up and he sees what a real alpha can do to you. Or maybe I should fuck your face and give you a real sticky shower and he will have to taste it on your lips when you see him. Your every hole belonging to me.

I continued my scroll as I imagined us recreating the pictures, as I stroked slowly, unsure of when my parents would be home and put a temporary end to our fun when my phone rang, I saw it was my mother and it shook me from my thoughts and fantasies. "Hey mom, how is everything?"

I felt my phone buzz in my hand as she answered "I just wanted to call and ask what you want us to grab you from Marie's. Your father wants to do a family game night tonight so we figured we could pick something up on the way home. Are the girls home? If so, can you ask them what they want."

I told her that I would check and walked over to Tasha's door, knocking softly and I was greeted by my two goddesses in the middle of dressing. Cassie had a big sweatshirt on but nothing else, Tasha was wearing a skirt and long socks that matched but nothing else I could see, I mouthed that it was my mom on the phone and both girls called out to let her know they were there and say hello.

I passed on her request and Cassie asked what I was getting, I told them I liked the Frisco burger and Tasha wanted that "I could go for a big piece of meat" Cassie agreed, and we all ordered the same thing, Cassie nudged Tasha and they were both looking at something as I wrapped up my call with my mother.

Once I hung up the phone Tasha walked over to me when Cassie pointed out what they had noticed "Is that for us, or for Bri?" Looking down, I realized that I had forgotten to put my cock back into my shorts when my phone rang. Tasha decided not to wait for the answer before her mouth was swallowing my cock as I stood in the doorway.

"We have been texting, but I won't say no to you to girls but you two were busy being secretive." As Tasha bobbed on my cock, Cassie walked over, and I thought she was going to join the fun when she made a move for my phone. I

put my hand on Tasha's hair as I pulled my upper body away holding my phone out of reach. "Don't worry, I can share all the details with you both. We were doing a bull roleplay. She has a fake boyfriend, and we are fooling around behind his back. We were just laying the groundwork when I was interrupted, but I guess I should be thankful." I looked down at Tasha who was watching me intently as she never stopped her movements. I pulled up her message and read it aloud to them.

Those all work! You want this ass, my tight little hole, its begging to be filled properly, only a real bull can take it. I would never give my ass to inferior cock.

I noticed that I had a picture as well, it was her bent over on her knees her ass high in the air as she spread her cheeks to show off her asshole. I turned the phone and gave them a quick glance, Cassie who didn't want to be left out got onto her knees, giving up the fight to grab my phone.

She put her hands on my balls tenderly before Tasha let me slip from her mouth and Cassie's mouth replaced hers. They traded my cock back and forth occasionally taking turns licking my cock and caressing my balls. I read out my response as the girls played with my cock.

That ass belongs to me! No other cock can tame it, I am gonna split you in half as I show it no mercy. Sluts are to be fucked without mercy.

Tasha played keep away with my cock, directing it toward Cassie but then at the last moment, pulling it to her tongue and giving it a lick, before repeating her little game. Cassie quickly tired of being teased and when Tasha went to give it a little bob, Cassie grabbed her hair tight and held it in place, her only avenue was to move forward against my cock.

"Seems like someone believes that this is her cock and if that's the case, she should be forced to take in every inch." I saw Tasha look up at me and her eyes begged for me to do something as she pushed my cock deeper into her mouth.

I gave Cassie a questioning glance and she had that fire of competition in her mind and began to force Tasha's head down farther. I heard Tasha start to struggle and went to pull back, but Cassie was prepared, her hand grabbed my ass and held me in place as she continued forcing Tasha's cock deeper and deeper.

I fought back but Tasha's eyes looked at me and I could see they were full of desire, so I let Cassie hold me in place and continue pulling Tasha to me. Tasha's mouth was almost to the end when Cassie relented and pulled Tasha off my cock until just the tip remained in her mouth.

Cassie taunted her "almost there, maybe one more time would be enough to get it all in. How about you ram it down her waiting throat? If she can take it all she gets a reward, if not it is all mine." Tasha gave me eager eyes and I felt the hand on my ass pulling me toward the girls.

I took the hint and began to thrust forward, Tasha taking my cock more easily for a bit before we hit resistance, I felt another hand on my ass, this time from Tasha and she pulled me toward her as well, spurring me on. I put my hand on Cassie's and slammed into her roughly, her nose hitting my pelvic bone before I let her slide out.

Tasha took a second to gather her breath before looking at Cassie. "I win, now he gets to cum where I want. I want him to cum, down my throat, face fuck me."

My hand still on Cassie's, I felt it slide from under mine and I took her hair in my hand and told Tasha "for my goddesses, anything" and with that I slammed my cock down Tasha's throat like I was fucking her pussy,

Cassie was enjoying the show and fingering herself as she leaned back so I could watch them both. I could feel my orgasm building as my cock showed Tasha's mouth no mercy. I felt my body tightened and gave a few more rapid thrusts before I pulled Tasha all the way onto my cock as my dick exploded down her throat.

She tried to catch it all, but she started to gag, and I pulled my cock free and released her hair as I came onto her face and chest. Once Tasha caught her breath, she looked at the mess we had made, saliva and cum dribbled out her mouth and onto her naked chest then in a playful tone said "now I am all sticky, whatever shall I do? Does anyone want to help me clean up this mess?"

Cassie who was still fingering herself, three fingers buried deep in her pussy fell backwards as she raised her support hand, her legs spread wide, "Me, I would love to help." Tasha seemed to take this into consideration before she stood and while watching Cassie begin to reach her climax seemed to be deciding whether or not to accept Cassie's help.

She then shrugged and said "m'kay!" and Cassie struggled to sit up and her hands and tongue were soon playing with Tasha's breasts which caused Tasha to moan as she made her way up Tasha's body before returning to her breasts until her tongue had cleaned up every last drop. I checked my phone as the girls were soon making out and kissing each other's faces in case they missed anything.

I will need all the gags I can wear if you are going to put that monster cock in my tight little asshole. It's so tight, I might need to get myself prepared for you, I do have these anal beads, but no one has been brave enough to force it into my ass.

She had sent a picture of her in the same prone position but had a long chain of pink balls on a string resting between her cheeks.

I am gonna force them into your ass, and then use your face as a cock sleeve before I pull them out roughly and force you to lick them clean while my cock is buried in your ass.

We were interrupted by the sound of the garage door opening. And the girls quickly dashed for some clothes, I returned to my room and threw on a shirt and headed downstairs, letting Bri know that I had to do things with the family so I would have to continue playing later.

She sent back two words that caused my cock to jump back to full hardness. Yes, sir! As we sat at the table digging into our takeout, I felt a buzz in my pocket, I took a risk as my father had a strict no phones at the table policy and saw it was from Cassie who was sitting across from me, sauces from her burger all over her face.

She called in her dare, take my ass before I took Bri's ass. I gave her a silent acknowledgement which she caught in between bites. Once dinner was done, we cleaned up and decided to play a game of Monopoly.

Cassie was her usual competitive self, but Tasha put her to the test. They were fighting and bartering as they cornered the high value properties and soon their properties were covered with red hotels as I watched my properties and fake money get smaller and smaller. My parents eventually called it a night and declared the game over, Tasha and Cassie arguing over who won and counting their stacks of cash.

They left the two of them to their debate and reminded Tasha that they were leaving early Friday morning so she should make sure to be packed tomorrow night. They told Cassie and I that they could take our bags as well, since Cassie would be gone by the time they got home from work for her sleepover at Anna's.

We all nodded, and they went into their bedroom and I finished helping the girls clean up their stacks as they decided to call it a tie. We returned to our rooms and I packed my bag for the weekend. A couple changes of clothes and toiletries, debating whether to pack the undies. I decided they would be safer if I brought them with me on Friday, in case one of my parents had to go through my bag for whatever reason.

I gave it a couple minutes after I finished packing my bag placing it by my door, curious if I would get any nighttime visitors. Deciding the girls had retired for the night, I hit Bri up to see if she was still up. She was and we talked about our roleplay, we set out the scenario, mostly me suggesting things and her agreeing, seemingly really turned on by the idea of us all being roommates.

I don't know if she was inspired by the girls being in the same hallway as me. I told her to show me all of her toys and I was soon greeted by her bed with a small collection spread across it, a couple dildos of varying length, a couple mini egg vibrators, a large purple rabbit, the anal beads, a couple butt plugs all smaller than the one I had given Cassie, and then I saw her bondage equipment, the gag she had shown me, nipple clamps, several pairs of cuffs, a thick leather paddle, and a large bundle of rope. I complimented her on her small store, and she asked which ones I wanted her to use tonight.

Before you can take my cock in that tight little ass, I need you to get it ready for me, put in the largest butt plug you can handle. It is to stay in until I tell you to remove it.

She quickly responded with a picture of her legs high in the air and I could see her nakedness as her pussy glistened with anticipation and a shiny purple gemstone sat in her ass. I then told her to use the small egg vibrator into her pussy, again ordering it to remain in her pussy.

She happily sent me another picture saying she could feel the vibrations against the butt plug. I told her that she could only play with her clit while we played tonight. She gave me a "yes master" text and I told her about how I walked in on her like that, Trevor was out for the time being.

I walked over to her and took in the scene as she was so lost in her pleasure that she hadn't heard me enter. Suddenly she felt something against her lips. She thought it was her boyfriend at first, happily opening her mouth but soon her eyes opened when she realized that the cock in her mouth was not her beloved, but she was so close that she decided to continue.

The cuffs were nearby and soon her legs and ankles were cuffed, she was immobilized and soon she felt my hand grab her hair roughly and my cock being forced down her throat completely at my mercy. As her guilt began to lose its battle to her lust she relaxed and let the moment happen.

Her lack of satisfaction from her weak dicked boyfriend forcing her to please herself. As my cock rammed in and out of her throat, she felt the cock pop free of her hungry lips. She watched as her roommate, me, walked around to her exposed vibrating pussy, as the vibrator was removed from her pussy it was soon replaced by the hard, saliva covered cock and she felt it spread her pussy with difficulty.

She started to scream with pleasure when I grabbed her throat and started to choke her, as she fought for air, she felt my cock bottom out deep inside her. At this she told me she was cuming and soon sent a picture of her now soaked legs as her hand was wrapped around her ankle. I had been stroking slowly and decided to keep going.

I ignored her attempts to return to her senses and soon she was building to another orgasm her desire for more overwhelming her desire to stop. She could feel me pummeling her with my entire length, her only thoughts being "more, more, more!" As I slid out of her, I undid the cuffs and with little resistance she was soon cuffed to the bedpost, on her knees her ass and the shiny butt plug high in the air as I teased my cock along her wet slit, waiting for her to beg for more.

She liked that idea and soon my phone lit up with a stream of texts all begging for me to fuck her like the dirty slut she was. When a slave begs for something, you give in and my cock was soon buried deep inside her in one rough thrust. I put my hand in her hair and pulled her to me as I thrust.

She came a second time, sending me a picture of her in that position except her hand was buried in between her legs rubbing her clit. I was approaching my own orgasm and soon my cock slid from inside her and I helped her flip over before I painted her face with my load. I left her cuffed, replacing the vibrator in her pussy and exited the room without a word.

She had enjoyed my story and especially liked how I had caught her exposed. I told her she could remove the vibrator, but she had to leave the butt plug in as part of her training and for a while we chatted about other things before her responses ceased and I assumed she had fallen asleep. I realized that I had come alone for the first time in a while and decided to take a shower.

I figured everyone was asleep, so I grabbed my towel and a pair of underwear and walked across the hall in the darkness. I waited for the water to get hot when Cassie walked in and smiled at my nakedness.

She was wearing her usual nighttime attire, her shorts and t-shirt, I moved out of her way since I figured she had come to use the toilet and returned to my shower. It was still getting warm when Cassie sat down on the toilet and began to relieve herself. When I turned around, she noticed the mess I had made while sexting with Bri.

As she sat on the toilet, she reached out for my cum covered cock and as I moved closer, she leaned forward and took my length in her mouth and as she slid back and forth her tongue collecting the sticky cum until she decided I was clean.

She let my cock sit in her mouth as the room began to fill with steam, we sat there in silence before I turned to get into the shower. I let the hot water wash over me when I felt hands wrap around me pulling me into a hug, I guess Cassie had joined the shower while I had been distracted.

I turned around and pulled her in close, sharing the hot water and a tight hug. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head, and she pulled me tighter, as we let the water run over us in silence. She let go of me and I reached for the shampoo and offered it to her, she took it in her hands and placed it back on its wet shelf.

I rubbed the glob I had poured in my hands and began to run my fingers through her hair. She moved closer to me to make my shampooing easier. I washed her hair and then began to move down to her shoulders and her chest, she remained silent as I tenderly made sure to cover her whole chest before I began to wash her breasts, she made sounds of pleasure as my fingers played with her nipples.

I got onto my knees and began to wash her legs and moved up to her thighs, her pussy at my eye line. I finished my washing and we maneuvered around the small shower, so she was able to wash off the suds, her hands sliding up and down her body as I grabbed the shampoo to pour myself a small puddle.

As I opened the cap and began to flip it over and pour it into my hands when Cassie placed hers over mine. I poured in a dollop and put the bottle back and she ran her fingers through my hair, her fingers massaging my scalp as I leaned toward her to make it easier on her and enjoyed my scalp massage.

She slid her fingers from my hair and her fingers slid down my face tenderly before she began to wash my chest, tenderly and she played with my nipples as I had done to her. She judged my chest sufficiently washed and got on her knees my cock dangling near her face, as she began to scrub my legs.

She moved her head forward and my cock was lying against her cheek, she seemed to ignore it at first as she rubbed my legs and massaged her fingers into my calves. As her fingers moved up to my thighs, I felt her tongue against my cock, but her eyes were focused on massaging my thighs.

I ran my fingers through her hair to return the loving massage I was receiving. As I massaged her scalp, she finished her scrubbing of my thighs and took my cock lovingly in her soapy hands and made sure every inch of my now hard member was slathered in soap, she was also very attentive to my balls making sure she cleaned every inch, satisfied we switched places and I washed the suds from my body.